Atonement Ch. 08

Story Info
Kylie makes a new friend.
6.6k words
3.82
3.9k
4
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris loaded Kylie into the back of his van, which was lined with plastic for easy clean-up. From the outside, he latched the doors so she couldn't make a break for it, but otherwise she was left to her own devices for the duration of the trip. He pulled into the parking garage of the clinic and was greeted by Frank, who hopped into the back of the van and looked over his naked daughter writhing on her back.

"It's okay, sweetie. Daddy's here." He knelt down beside her, hooking one hand behind her knee and pulling it up and to the side to spread her legs. "I watched the video you made with Chris and was a little disappointed in your performance."

Kylie stopped struggling and looked her father deeply in the eye, lustful and yearning. "I'm sorry, Daddy."

The intensity of his gaze broke when he chuckled softly. She looked so desperate and he wondered just how long it had been since she came. "We can make up for it now. Show me how you touch yourself."

Kylie whimpered softly, drawing a hand down between her legs, slender flingers gliding along the glistening lips. Her eyes were intent and lustful on Frank, whose gaze was hardened on her pussy. Once her fingertips were wet, Kylie slid two inside, trying to fill the void that craved her father's cock. Drawing back, she circled her clit, which was engorged from arousal. In the corner of his vision, Frank could tell that her tits bounced slightly from a hitch in her breath.

Soft little moans stemmed from her lips, and Frank encouraged her, "Keep at it." He could hear and see her pleasure mounting under his lustful gaze. Watching her flick and massage her sensitive bud made him feel thirsty. "Does that feel good?"

"It feels so good," she responded shyly, but then made a bold move to thrust her fingers back inside of herself forcefully.

Frank couldn't help himself at that point and reached out, snatching her clit between his fingers and tugging on it. Kylie cried out, but didn't protest the treatment. "Do you like that?"

"Yes, Daddy," Kylie whispered softly.

Frank drew back his fingers, sucking them to taste Kylie's nectars. It was then that he decided he wanted more. "Stand up, put your back against the wall of the van."

Kylie knew what to do with a direct order and didn't hesitate. Deep down, she hoped her father would rut her viciously, make her come over and over again. Soon, she felt his lips suckling her cunt, and she cried out. He spread her glistening lips with his finger, which he used to penetrate her, focusing on her g-spot while his tongue flicked at her engorged clitoris. With his knees, he urged her legs further apart, making the onslaught easier for himself. Kylie was weak standing up, her legs quaking from the lust and exhaustion of having had her body used to an extreme.

Frank's tongue detoured, stroking up and down Kylie's slit, collecting her nectars with fervor. Given his profession, he was knowledgeable about what she needed, and besides that, his mouth and hands were quite skillful. He suckled enthusiastically, taking in as much of her taste as he could manage. "You have beautiful pussy lips. And beautiful titties." With his free hand, he took one into his grasp and gave it a squeeze while Kylie cried out, her eyes closing tightly.

"You like your daddy's tongue in your pussy?" She heard Chris's voice, having forgotten that he was even there. Soon, he was standing beside her, luring her lips to his own.

"Yes, Sir," Kylie responded, her voice a hoarse whisper as she gave into the kiss.

"I want you to come like this," her father responded, fingers probing inside of her.

"Daddy, please..." Kylie whimpered softly, her words brushing across Chris's lips.

Chris deepened the kiss, his tongue working in circular motions while Frank did the same with her lower lips. Her walls pulsated around the fingers invading them, lubricating from the arousal. Her pelvis moved eagerly, tension and heat coiling within her taut core as she was encouraged by the two men to release.

Her sounds of pleasure drowned out in Chris's mouth, her nectars christening Frank's tongue while he lapped eagerly at her. She was so distracted from the rush of pleasure that she didn't even put up a fight when the two men began maneuvering her onto her hands and knees.

Frank bellied up behind her, stroking along her glistening back while he coated his cock in her nectars. Kylie squirmed but Chris commanded her body by grasping onto her shoulders and lowering her mouth to his cock as he reclined. She suckled instinctively at the head, trying to tease Frank's cock into her pussy with circular motions of her hips, but he wanted her nether hole. He slid forward before she could reactively tense, and that prevented some of the pain, but some pain was inevitable anyway. She gasped from the sudden motion and Chris used the opportunity to plug her mouth with his cock.

For leverage, Frank reached out and took hold of one of her shoulders, the rough motions of his next few thrusts also forcing Kylie to choke down on Chris's cock. Her body resisted it at first, but she heard the command from her father, "Suck it."

Kylie was enthusiastic while she bobbed her head on Chris's cock, her father knocking her knees apart to get better access to her asshole. "That's it," he encouraged. "Show me that ass." When she was spread wider, his movements were made easier, his cock plummeting repeatedly into the tight hole. He was pleased with her, and even more so when he saw two of her fingers searching out her clit to stimulate it. "She's enjoying it, looking to come again."

Her face flushed from embarrassment, but she enthusiastically sucked on Chris's cock. He couldn't believe how much she was slutting out without even a little bit of a fight. "That's good, baby." His hands slid behind her head, keeping her in place while she went wild on his cock. "That's it, suck my dick."

Frank leaned over, grasping one of the dangling breasts, his hand squeezing in time with Kylie's breaths while he continued to plow into her from behind. "That's it. Such a nice ass you have." While her body molded to his, his cock went in easier each time, her tightness encompassing him without hindering his movements. "Yeah, baby. Keep fingering yourself. I know you like it."

The cock in her ass made her feel raw, and Kylie screamed, but it was muffled by the dick stuffed in her face. Chris gripped tightly into her hair, keeping her in place while he thrust forward. "Oh shit, baby." He drew back his hips when the screaming died out, lifting his balls into her gaping mouth. She slurped them hungrily, urged by her father, rutting her ruthlessly from behind. Opening her eyes, Kylie could see the veins bulging on Chris's dick, making it look mean and angry. She wanted to sate that anger, fuck it until he came, and there was nothing she could do to stop those urges.

Lowering onto his knees, Chris switched positions so that Kylie would have to adjust. With one hand still balled in her hair, he slid the other down under her body, searching her cunt. "Your pussy's so wet," he commented, his fingers joining her own.

"I'm going to have to fuck it," Frank conceded, pulling out of her ass and flipping her over onto her back. He lowered to his knees, lining up his cockhead while Chris fondled her tits. Then, Frank thrust forward, penetrating his daughter's pussy with his cock.

Disoriented from the new position, Kylie moaned, only for her lips to make contact with Chris's balls again. "Lick my balls," he grunted. He could feel her lips pursing and was going to have none of that. "If you suck 'em, I'll slap the shit out of you."

Her tongue flicked out of her mouth, sloppy from lust while her father got into a steady rhythm of fucking her pussy. His fingers found her clit, stimulating it with circular motions that made her hips jerk against him.

Once Chris was satisfied with how Kylie treated his balls, he pulled back and stuffed his cock in her face. "Mmmm," she groaned, just as her father thrust hard, stimulating her g-spot just right. He would pull back all the way, giving her pussy a moment of reprieve, and then slam back in. His hand gripped her breast, which swayed from the jostling thrusts of Frank's hips against her.

Chris pulled back for a moment, cupping Kylie's throat. "What do you want?" he demanded.

"Mmmm, I want you to fuck me hard," she panted, her response making both men smile.

Frank delivered exactly what she wanted, slamming into her repeatedly with guttural grunts. Only, she didn't get the orgasm she was expecting as he spilled his load inside of her, stopping just short of her climax.

While she was disoriented from the fucking and the unspent arousal, the two men got dressed and then offloaded her from the van, bringing her exposed body into her father's clinic. Placing her on an exam table, Frank wheeled in a television and turned it on. With her legs up in the stirrups, Kylie turned her gaze to the screen and watched the video she and Chris had made.

"I was a little disappointed with this video. You weren't as slutty as I would have liked. I want you to watch yourself on screen while we punish you."

"Please, daddy..." Kylie protested meekly, but he quieted her with a passionate kiss. Then, he pinioned her head in place so that she could watch the screen.

Chris had the cane and approached, grasping her tit. "We're going to do thirty strokes on each breast." He forewarned her, but she was not to look. Her eyes strained as she watched her underwhelming performance on the screen. She tolerated the first few blows, but as he beat her breast in rapidfire fashion, Kylie started to scream in protest. When she attempted to close her eyes, Frank pried them open forcibly.

"Almost there..." Chris encouraged her. He made sure to get the upper swell of her breast, and then her lower, the last ten blows landing on the bud of her perked nipple. Once the breast was beaten raw, he stroked it gently, and then moved onto the other side.

By the time they were done, she was lathered, tears streaming down her face with her chest heaving from exertion. Just as she was starting to come down from the upset, the door to the exam room opened and an unfamiliar young man in a security outfit entered. Chris and Frank didn't seem surprised, boastfully waving before making the introduction as the man approached.

"Kylie, sweetie, this is Robbie. He's the security guard here." Frank winked, and then smiled at Robbie. "Robbie, this is my daughter, Kylie."

Robbie was young, handsome, the kind of guy that Kylie would have flirted with at the bar if he had been dressed in something else. His eyes were smoldering as he looked at her body, hands reaching out to stroke her beaten breasts. "She's so sexy."

Kylie tried to shirk away from him, wide eyes turning to her father for protection. He smiled and stroked her cheek. "What do we say when someone gives us a compliment, Kylie?"

Dejectedly, she turned back to the security guard and mumbled, "Thank you."

Robbie leaned forward to kiss her while his thumbs grazed over her raw nipples. She hesitated at first but soon began kissing back, knowing what would be expected of her. His fingers grazed between her thighs, along her slit, finding her wet. At first she wanted to shirk back, but her body was needy and so she slowly started working her hips like a slut. When Robbie broke the kiss, he smiled. "You were right. She needs it bad."

Frank approached and adjusted the exam table, lowering it as far as it would go, then flattened the back so that there was no incline. Finally, he stroked his daughter's hair and said, "Robbie was kind enough to overlook the security cameras tonight. You're going to show him some gratitude for that."

Kylie glanced over at the new man. Fucking random men had been a staple in her life the last few years, but now it made her feel dirty to be doing it in front of her father and his best friend. She knew she had to comply. "How do you want me, Robbie?"

"I want you on your hands and knees like the bitch you are."

Kylie gulped and complied, pulling her feet up onto the table, facing away from him as she got into position like an obedient dog. Robbie had a nice view of her ass and dripping pussy, but she didn't know which hole he was going to choose. It made her nervous as he ran his finger up from her slit all the way to her asshole. She could hear him adjusting or possibly removing his underwear, but didn't get a chance to look behind her as Chris approached from the front, cock still fully erect from earlier. He positioned her for another blowjob, and began deepthroating her with slow but powerful thrusts, pinching her nose to make her fully dependent on him for oxygen.

"She likes it rough, huh?" Robbie marveled, pinching her clit, still toying with her while he watched the other man plow into her from the front.

"She loves it," Frank confirmed, having taken a seat to recuperate from his earlier orgasm. "Go ahead and fuck her, Robbie. She hasn't been fucked loose yet. She's still plenty tight."

Chris chuckled when he saw the fear in Kylie's eyes, pulling back to let her breathe, gagging and then finally gathering air. "Noooo, please," she whimpered. "I don't know him."

"That didn't stop you with Father Murphy, or the numerous men you fucked on your own before," Frank chided her. "You're going to let Robbie fuck you like the slut that you are."

She could feel Robbie behind her, grabbing her hips and lining himself up with her slit. She couldn't tell how big his cock was, but the tip of it was big, making her loins ache tenderly when the flared tip breached her. She cried out, closing her eyes, but Chris would have none of that. Sweeping his hands into her hair, he tugged loosely. "Look at me. This is what happens to sluts."

Her eyes opened and she gaped at him, resigned to her fate. He thrust his hips forward, jutting his erect cock back into her mouth. She began sucking him off expertly. "Oh yeah, that's good. Stick your tongue out while you suck my dick. I want to feel your tonsils."

Robbie filled her up from behind, making Kylie moan. Nevertheless, she didn't forget her duty to pleasure Chris as well. Kylie wrapped her arms around the backs of his thighs, allowing herself to take him deeper in her mouth. The cushion of the exam table squeaked beneath her while Robbie plunged his cock into her with ramping speed, reaching forward to play with her dangling tits. They were still tender from the earlier caning, but Robbie didn't seem to care. He was noticeably inexperienced, but youthfully enthusiastic in feeling her up.

Afterward, he stroked her hair, taking it in a bundle, leaning down to kiss her neck tenderly. It was an intimate gesture and it made Kylie sick, especially as another more seasoned man thrusted his cock down her throat. "She's beautiful," Robbie commented, amazed at the large swells of her ass pummeling against him as she started to purposefully jut against him. His free hand stroked her throat, her hip, and then took a handful of her ass before spanking down on it painfully.

Kylie tried to gasp for air but found only cock when Chris pinched her nose shut. "Dicks in your mouth, dicks in your pussy, such a whore," he teased, roughly jutting into her throat while Robbie pummeled into her.

"Am I too big for your little pussy?" the younger man teased in her ear, making Kylie gag even more. He may have been inexperienced, but his cock was huge and difficult to take. Even after all her recent fucking, she was perfectly tight around him. He smacked her on the ass a few times until the flesh turned red. "Look at this little pussy, taking all of this big dick."

Chris was groaning, and Kylie could feel his cock twitch in her mouth. She tried to prepare for the eruption, but he held her tight so that she choked on his cum, panic sweeping her as she thought she was drowning. Stroking her throat, he helped her to swallow it, his breath coming out in heavy pants.

The young man behind her was still going at it but stopped when Kylie's father spoke from the other side of the room. He was sitting, watching with his erection returned. "Robbie, why don't you have her sit in your lap? I want to fuck her pretty little mouth too."

Chris pulled back, allowing Robbie to take the girl in his arms. She was almost limp at that point, but he hoisted her up and then rearranged so that he was kneeling on the floor, still splitting her pussy lips with his cock. Her back was against him, eyes hazy as she watched her father approach.

Robbie massaged her breasts from behind, and she let out an open-mouthed moan, which her father took advantage of by pushing his cock inside. He thrusted forward, back, forward, back while the younger man used the leverage of his position to thrust upward into the tight hole. Frank wrapped his hands in her hair, pulling it out of her face to keep her fully exposed to him. "Look at your pretty face," he smiled softly, watching her big eyes gazing up at him soulfully. He jammed past her hard palate, down into her throat, making her gag. Like a good slut, she just took it rather than trying to dislodge it, the gagging serving to do nothing more than massage him. "Stroke it," he encouraged.

Her small hand wrapped around his cock and he groaned. "Oh fuck baby, that feels so good." With pride, he watched her stroking his length in time with his thrusts into her mouth, ensuring that he was pleasured all the way through.

While Kylie focused on her father's shaft, Robbie positioned his arms beneath both of her thighs, lifting her up off his shaft with considerable strength, the head of his cock nearly popping out of her. He brought her back down just in time. She moaned, her breathing labored. The strain of the pleasure required extra focus on her part to ensure that she was still satisfying her father.

After a few thrusts that plummeted down her throat, Frank pulled back, just keeping the head of his cock in her mouth while she furiously fisted the shaft. It allowed her to breathe a bit easier while the young man thrusted beneath her. She jolted when Frank spit on her face.

Just as she got in the rhythm that her wanted with her hands and the sucking motions of her lips, he went back to deep thrusts, the shock of it making her cough and sputter while he held her throat in his hand, massaging it so that he could feel the bulge from his member.

Once he was in the rhythm, Frank took one of her hands and placed it between her thighs, getting her to finger herself crudely while Robbie continued to fuck her. "I want you to come while you suck me."

The young man was moaning behind her, and pleasured by the tension in her pussy as the masturbation brought her closer to orgasm. She was enjoying herself like any slut would. While she was flicking at her clitoris, he drew his cock out of her and repositioned the head of it at her asshole. She squealed on her father's cock when Robbie lowered her back down onto his cock, letting gravity do the rest so that she was forced to relax. Once he was inside of her, he released her thighs and wrapped his arms around her. "Ride on my cock. Come like your daddy told you to."

It took Kylie several moments to get her bearings, finding the confidence to ride the cock while her father pressed his hips to her lips. Finally she lifted herself, lowering back down. "She's shaking from this," Robbie commented, finding her nipples with his fingers.

"Slow, baby. Grind him," her father instructed, not wanting her to exert herself to the point where she passed out or couldn't go on. He took full control of the thrusts into her mouth so that she only had to concern herself with pleasuring the young man with her asshole and bringing herself to orgasm. "Is she taking it deep?" he asked.

"Oh yeah," Robbie confirmed. "She's taking it all the way." Kylie's hips worked in slow circles, her backside massaging Robbie's cock. He had incredible endurance for one so young and inexperienced.

12