Atonement Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that, don't you?" he groaned in her ear. Her grunts and shrill cries escalated when she got close and eventually came, spasming on Robbie's cock and choking while her father pushed deep into her throat despite her desperate need for air. She quivered against Robbie's chest, her fingers still working her clit while he rubbed her belly soothingly. Her orgasm felt incredible for him and she could tell by the way he moaned.

"She can barely hold herself up. Let's reposition her," Frank suggested, pulling his hips back away from her face, allowing Kylie to catch her breath. "How about you take her on her side?"

Robbie agreed with that and pulled her against him, repositioning so that he was on his side on the floor. He groaned from the way her asshole clenched around him and he gripped her thigh with his calloused hand. At a glance, her father could see that her pussy was wet, though she seemed almost delirious as Robbie began thrusting into her tight cavity again. Frank knelt beside her, cupping her chin to steer her gaze.

Her head started lolling to the side anyway, so to keep her stable, Robbie reached around, his large hand wrapping around her throat, just short of cutting off her air. Kylie whimpered softly, feeling vulnerable to him with how deeply he was rutting inside of her.

"Don't worry, I got her," Frank promised the young man, letting him know it was okay to let her go as he wound his fingers in Kylie's hair. Then, he guided her gaping mouth down to his erect cock, freeing up the boy's hand.

Robbie smacked her on the ass to get her to move in time against his thrusts, which grew more ragged as he struggled with his impending orgasm. "Ahh yeah," he encouraged behind her, listening to her agonized breaths as she choked against the cock invading her mouth and throat. Frank seemed to be really going at it, making for a lurid and frenetic display. It all was a struggle for Kylie, who cried out against her father's cock and tried to relax her asshole to soften the impact.

She looked like she might black out from the stress, but her father tugged roughly on her hair and demanded, "Focus. Stay with me." He was dangerously close to blowing his load, and he needed her to be awake to receive it. She started to struggle, her arms flailing, but between the two men, she was easily subdued. Frank chuckled at her feeble attempt, wondering what in the world could make her think she could get away. She started to blink and then attempted to shut out the world around her by squeezing her eyes shut, feeling overwhelmed from it all.

"Open your fucking eyes," Frank demanded.

When she complied, Kylie could feel Robbie's hand rest upon her throat, keeping her in line, threatening to cut off her air. All the while, the younger man groaned behind her, kissing lustily along her neck while his cock sent thick ropes of cum inside of her. Frank's hand hefted one of her breasts while he also came inside of her with a grunt of abject pleasure, filling her throat and making her choke.

Afterward, she slumped, almost seeming relieved to be done, but Robbie's curious fingers between her legs made it clear that she still needed more. The two men were depleted at that moment, though there was still plenty of fun to be had before the evening was over. "I think this bitch needs to come again," he commented, and her father chuckled.

"Go ahead and take a rest, boy. She can give us a bit of a show." He withdrew his cock from her mouth, and she gasped hungrily for air. When her asshole was vacated with a telltale pop, she rolled onto her back, legs splaying naturally.

Chris had been waiting on the sidelines but approached when the two men pulled away from Kylie. He was erect again, but he didn't seek to do anything about it just yet. Instead, he lifted her back onto the exam table and set her legs at bent angles. He stood beside her and to the side, raising the back of the table to prop her up. Her head was lolling about, like she was drugged by being oversexed, but they weren't done with her. Chris took her hand, seating it between her legs so that she could pleasure herself.

Her perfectly manicured hand glided along her slit, finding the small bulb of her engorged clitoris, and began the process of stoking her inner fire again. Chris encouraged her by stroking her sides and nuzzling her neck. "You've been good, Kylie. You deserve it. You deserve to come again, but you need to do it yourself this time."

Her father and Robbie had both taken a seat and were watching intently, with Chris watching over her shoulder. Her lips were swollen, wet, spread for their view while her fingers worked her into a frenzy. She gasped and moaned while his fingers tickled her breast and then stroked back down over the taut plane of her abdomen. Wanting more assertive touch, she tapped violently on her clit, the mounting tension in her moans indicating that she was quickly revving up for an orgasm. "That's it, baby," Chris encouraged.

Kylie's legs trembled, slackening like they might knock together, but Chris held them open with both hands at her knees. The other men watched her fingers dancing along her pussy, Frank and Robbie stroking their resurrecting cocks. Through a haze of lust, Kylie looked between them, fingers plucking at her clit and pulling it taut.

Chris moved one hand from her knee to tug roughly on her hair, getting her to bend her neck awkwardly. Kylie was left gaping, and he spit into her mouth. She was thirsty enough to swallow it without question.

Kylie's fingers slid down along her slit, pushing into her abused cunt, curling up to stroke her engorged g-spot. She was grunting and groaning, losing control of the muscles in her legs, causing her knees to knock together. Frank had enough of that, finding himself irritated whenever his view was blocked. He approached, grabbing one ankle to place it in one of the stirrups of the exam table. Finally, he strapped it in place before moving onto the other. "You know you want to come again. So come, Kylie. I want to hear you crying out when you do, as loud as you need to."

She could feel the bindings cutting into the flesh of her ankles, pinning her in place. Chris cradled her face, taking in the expression of defeat and lust. He gently wiped a trickle of sweat from her brow. The tremble in her thighs magnified, and she writhed on the table as orgasm neared. Her second hand joined the first, gathering nectars on her fingertips and bringing them to her lips to taste. More digits glided along her slit, slipping into her tender hole.

"Mmmm..." she moaned. She'd had it rough, so her voice was hoarse. Her hips worked in concert with her busy fingers, which probed and explored the spots that were sore and sensitive from the recent fucking. Frank and Robbie could see that her pussy was pulsing around the fingers, attempting to swallow them up, seemingly hungry for even more cock despite the tenderness.

"Ahhh!" It wasn't long until she was in the throes of orgasms, held in place by the straps bound around her ankles. Nectars dribbled from her cunt, mixed with sperm from before, the pearly substance coating her lips. The wet slurping sound echoed through the room, including wet slaps of Kylie's slender fingers along her battered slit. She came down, body glistening gorgeously in sweat, and then felt Chris drawing her fingers to her lips. She sucked them dutifully.

Chris reached for her hands, first one and then the other, drawing them behind Kylie's back before she could even think to protest, and then bound them in the small of her back with zip ties. The swells of her breasts were made more prominent by the bondage, and he ran his hands along them, licking the curve of her neck passionately before enveloping her lips in a kiss.

As she was distracted with that, Robbie knelt down at the base of the table, eyeing Kylie's swollen, glistening pussy. Once he got a nod of encouragement from Frank, he pressed his tongue to her labia. The sudden contact made her groan into the kiss, mumbling a soft "oh my god" against Chris's lips.

Having hardly done anything, Robbie wondered how Kylie could be so reactive, but he was glad for it. He ran his tongue along her slit, cleaning her up from her earlier orgasm, and slid a finger into her tight hole. He could hear the girl groaning into the deepening kiss while Chris roughly dug his hand into her breast. "Mmmm, you taste so good," Robbie commented between licks.

Chris broke the kiss, leaving the girl breathless and suggested, "Go ahead and give her a taste."

Robbie came up from between Kylie's legs, gazing lustfully at her taut belly and breasts before settling on her pretty face. Her lips were swollen from the kiss, slightly parted. He pulled his fingers from her pussy and presented them for her to suck. She did so, dutifully, meeting Robbie's eyes with her own, enjoying that she was vulnerable to him. "Good girl," he responded with a smile and ducked back between her legs to reward her.

Splaying her lips with two fingers, he started to tongue her exposed clit. It was hard and sensitive, making her whine when he teased it.

"Oh god, that feels so good." She felt fingers entering her again, simulating a cock, stroking along her g-spot. She was still pleasure-swollen, lustful. She wasn't done, and Robbie knew she could come again. He teased it out of her, withholding when he noticed her hips chasing the motions, relenting when she whimpered.

"Looks like you're going to come," he teased between the soft folds of her lips. "Come on."

Kylie moaned, eyes rolling back in her head, which lolled against Chris's shoulder. Robbie's fingers continued to explore her cunt, periodically leaving to swirl around her hole, sometimes slipping down to tease her puckered asshole. The threat of penetration there remained an idle one for now, though it seemed to drive Kylie crazier.

Chris took hold of her head, leading it into a position where she would be able to see what was going on between her legs. "Look at that," he commented, stroking her jaw with his thumb to get her to focus.

"Gah," she cried softly, watching the handsome young man working between her legs, his fingers working eagerly inside of her while he tasted her arousal. Her thighs trembled, showing her need. At that moment, Robbie couldn't see her expression. He was so intent on what he was doing, pulling her closer to orgasm. "Can I come again, please?"

She felt a slick finger work into her backside, while more worked inside of her tight pussy, Robbie's tongue exacting deft maneuvers along the length of her swollen slit and clit.

"What's the matter? Does it feel too fucking good?" her father teased. "You can come now, or when we fuck you again. It's up to you, Kylie."

It boggled Kylie that she would be fucked again, but she could see the three men were already erect, primed to go at her. She closed her eyes, murmuring, "Oh my god..." Robbie was stroking her to such ecstasy, and it was hell to consider whether she should come now or later. She was trembling, shaking, tossing her head back and forth. "I'll wait," she gasped, exerting self control like she never had before.

Chris brushed his lips against her forehead, then stroked her hairline with his thumb to brush away a trickle of sweat. Robbie ceased licking her pussy, then stroked along her calves. She was shocked when he unfastened the bonds around her ankles, easing some of the strain in her muscles.

"Don't get too relaxed, Kylie. We're just going to reposition a bit," her father explained, then began giving instructions to Robbie. The young man was clearly excited, the veins in his large cock bulging.

"I'm going to get up here underneath you," Robbie explained while her father and Chris helped lift up her form to ease the process. Once Robbie was prostrate beneath her, he clasped his arms around her, letting the soft feeling of her form settle against him. His cock pressed rudely against her backside, but she couldn't deny that she wanted it inside of her. "Alright, let's spread those asscheeks," he whispered against the shell of her ear.

In a good position to do so, Frank assisted, letting his hands glide up her thighs, encouraging her to raise her hips so that he could latch onto the tight globes of her ass, and jerk them apart. "Don't fight it, baby. You know what's coming."

"Not my ass," she begged softly, feeling the head of Robbie's cock already positioned there. "You said I could come again. I need it in my pussy..."

"I can make you come with my cock in your ass," the young man promised, pulling her down against him while driving his hips upward. With great resistance, he managed to get the head of his cock inside her tight cavity with a groan.

"With enough training you might even be able to come from anal sex all on its own." Frank had seen it before with certain patients, and he saw no reason that Kylie couldn't get to that point too.

After a moment of resistance, Kylie's willpower gave in, and she sank down against the rigid cock beneath her. Frank positioned her heels back in the stirrups, giving her leverage, but also preventing her legs from closing.

"You are unreal," Robbie whispered reverently. "Come on, baby. Give me a slow grind." With his hands, he showed her the motion he wanted her to mimic, working his cock deeply within her while stretching her tight ring around him.

It was such a tight fuck that Kylie could practically feel the cock battering against her g-spot from within the walls of her anal cavity. The slow, steady motion enhanced the sensation. "Ugggh, I need to cooooome," she whined.

"That's it, baby. Fuck that dick," Frank encouraged, lightly slapping the insides of her thighs. Robbie's fingers glided along her side, then around the swell of her hip to dip between her legs.

Kylie felt the table ratchet beneath her, lowering closer to the ground. The impact drove the cock as deeply into her ass as Robbie could get, making her groan. Her eyes shut, and in an instant, she could feel Chris sliding his cock inside her mouth. Another groan erupted, this one sounding like a mixture of pleasure and torment, both protest and willingness in her voice. With her arms still bound, she couldn't stroke the cock between her lips, but she bobbed her head anyway while Robbie rutted her in a passionate fury. Despite the fullness, she could still feel Robbie's fingers playing at her clit, driving her back towards the edge of orgasm, which she wanted desperately. When she was shaking, quivering from the pent up need, Robbie drew his hand back to slap her on the pussy while he drove roughly into her backside for several turns.

She cried out from the pain, jolting and burying her nose into Chris's pubic bone while inadvertently taking his cock all the way down her throat. "Ah yeah," he groaned, one hand reaching out to grasp her sensitive tit.

She felt fingers sliding inside of her, expertly curving and twisting along her g-spot. This time it was Frank, who propped up her knee so her legs couldn't knock together. "There you go. Feel my fingers. Now all your holes are filled, just the way you like it."

Chris used his fingers to pinch Kylie's nose shut, cutting off her main source of air, which quickly caused her panic to mount. In desperation, she soon began gasping on his cock, her jaw widening in response so he could better fuck her throat. His fingers tracked down between her legs, joining Robbie's in probing her cunt. He collected her sticky arousal, bringing it back to coat her lips so she could get a taste of herself while she sucked his cock.

"Baby, I'm gonna come in your asshole," Robbie panted lustfully, tweaking her clit. "Come with me, baby. Come on." His thrusts grew rougher, making her groan, further stimulating Chris's cock in her mouth and throat.

She could feel both members twitching inside of her, heralding the spread of their saline seed within her. Chris came first, the thick paste coating her mouth, making it hard for her to breathe for a time. He pinned her face tightly to his pelvis while he grunted, forcing her to breathe in the musk of his arousal while she milked the remainder of his come and swallowed dutifully.

With a final twist of her clitoris, Kylie cried out against Chris's hips, her own orgasm washing over her while Robbie followed soon after, spending his seed in her ass with a groan. The young man couldn't remember ever feeling so good and held her to him for as long as the euphoria lasted.

Chris finally pulled back, allowing Kylie's head to loll a bit while she caught her breath. His demeanor switched to something more protective, stroking her face to help ground her. He didn't want her dissociating. "You like cum deep inside of you, don't you? I think you should keep it in you."

She could feel Robbie sliding out of her backside with a pop, but it wasn't long before the void was filled with a butt plug, stopping her up so she couldn't spill the seed. She was panting, in complete agony and ecstasy at the same time, sweat pouring off her brow.

Kylie was about to murmur something, but Chris was quick to fasten a dildo gag in her mouth. "You're going to sleep like this. It'll help get you accustomed to large dicks in your ass and mouth." He could see the exhaustion and defeat in her eyes and rubbed her tit gently. "I know this was hard on you, but I know what you need. I'm going to take you to Mr. Donovan's house, and you can spend a few days with him."

12