All Comments on 'Atonement'

by NCmVoyeur

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
FCGuyFCGuyover 18 years ago
Outstanding!

You hit a grand slam here! Very erotic and sexy without being absurd! Great work! Can't wait to read more!

S-DesS-Desalmost 18 years ago
Very good

I liked that you didn't take it farther. Too dangerous for the boss. The way he did it made for an erotic memory without worrying about the consequences later (although they will probably try it again someday).

Good job,

....S-Des

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot

My pussy is so wet from reading this.....I wish that would happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
imagine if...........

brilliant!What a charge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
thankyou!!

Thanks for a great story. It was so absorbing .I could visualise everything you wrote. Simply sensational!!!

NCnakedadventureNCnakedadventureover 13 years ago
Well Done

Very nicely written story. I think it calls for a sequel. Surely Beth isn't going to be able to go back to being a straight-laced housewife after that, is she?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Always a popular theme

The wife having to 'submit' to her husband's boss is always a subject I FIND TO BE HIGHLY EROTIC. I would have liked to read about his walking over and up between her legs and slipping it in, even if it was just for a short while. But you were almost there. More on this theme. I have written stories of my own with this theme and one day I'll take the time to register and submit them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!

Very Erotic!! Good Job!!

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 10 years ago
Excellent story

However I was expecting more UNTIL I REALIZED that the category was "Exhibitionist & Voyeur". You have a gift for writing and intend on reading your other works.

Gave it a 5!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous