Atsuko, the Naked Warlock

Story Info
Atsuko discovers magic and its wonders.
2.7k words
4.63
1.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Adventures of Astuko, the Naked Warlock

Hi, I'm Atusko Nigiri. I'm also a warlock with magical powers...that always come with some sort of cost, but I'm getting ahead of myself here. Let me start with how it all began: I'm a Japanese-American girl born and raised in New Orleans, Louisiana. My dad's in the Air Force and is stationed at an airbase in a town a few hours from here, and my mom spent most of her time raising me as I was growing up. Growing up, I was always pretty good at school but never made many friends. Most of the people who became my "friends" mostly used me to help them with homework throughout high school. Then, I graduated and moved on to a community college.

Saying I was a late bloomer is an understatement. I never really bloomed at all. Even though I was already eighteen and in college and had gone through puberty, I grew very sparse hair...down there, and my breasts didn't even really fill an A-cup. Even my butt is pretty flat, and I topped out at 5 feet even; for all the world, if you saw me naked, you'd probably think I was younger than I was.

This, of course, earned me no small amount of bullying from other students at school. Most of the abuse was just name-calling and teasing, but one girl in particular had it out for me: Tanya Ngyuen. I don't know WHY she made me her target so often, but she was merciless. Her favorite prank was stealing my clothes when I'd shower after working out at the campus gym and making me beg for them back. She'd eventually give them back to me, but not before having me call myself one of the many humiliating nicknames she came up with Tiny-Tits Tsuko, Nigiri No Ass, or the one that stung the most, Little Atsu.

Then, it all came to a head one day. She took my clothes, but instead of making me beg, she snatched my towel, pushed me out of the locker room, and had one of her friends pull the fire alarm. I was seen by dozens of strangers and fellow students before campus police came to my aid and got me covered up. To the school's credit, the administration did believe me when I said I wasn't naked on purpose. Still, when I wouldn't tell them who did it to me out of fear, they had no choice but to give me community service. That meant I'd have to work under supervision in the library for a whole week, all while keeping up with my regular classwork, which was a relief since I wouldn't have to face too many of my fellow students.

Thankfully, the administration knew I was a model student, and they weren't as harsh as they would have been with an average student. When I finished my work, I was allowed to wander the library most days. That's when I found the book that would change my life forever. Don't ask me how something like this ended up in a community college library in Louisiana. Still, I found a book with strange symbols on the cover and even stranger symbols within. When I brought it to the librarian, she seemed perplexed, as if it was just an ordinary book and she couldn't see the symbols. So, I did what any curious young adult who craved solitude would do: I checked it out and took it home to study.

Upon arriving home after school, I quickly said hi to my mom and went to my room, locking the door behind me. She knew what transpired at school, so locking myself up wasn't too strange. I eagerly pored over the odd book, and the symbols finally made sense. It's not like I could make heads or tails of them, but it seemed like the book wanted to be understood. I read through it until I got to a passage: "If you lack the confidence in yourself and want the power to change that, all you have to do is ask for it."

I had no idea what that meant, but having the power to change myself felt too good to pass up. I looked at the book, unsure how to do it, and just muttered, "If you can give me the power to change things for me...that would be cool, I guess."

Suddenly, the book's pages began whipping forward, and then it landed on what looked like the last page. A single sentence, "To claim this power, all you need to do is sign below," and a line appeared out of thin air at the bottom. I nervously fumbled in my bag, looking for a pen, and finally found one. My hands trembling, I signed my full name along the line. My name glowed on the page, and the book slammed shut, the symbols on the cover glowing. A warm wind rushed around me, slightly lifting my skirt. I hurriedly tried to brush it down. Even if nobody could see my underwear, it was still embarrassing. Then I felt a warmth in my chest and heard a voice, barely a whisper, "Hello, Atsuko. I see that you want the power to change things for yourself. I can help with that; just tell me what you want."

Shocked, I fell backward onto my bed and said, "Who's there? Who said that?"

The voice sighed, "I know this might seem alarming, but I am a being bound to that book. Or rather, I bound myself to it to help people like yourself who lack self-esteem but just need a little push to help grab it. You don't have to talk aloud; you can merely think in your head, and I will hear it."

Still stunned that this could be real, I asked, "How do I know this is real? How do I know I'm not hallucinating all of this in some sort of weird fugue state?" I felt my body lifted from my bed as if on cue: I was floating freely in the air.

"Does that satisfy you, or do you want further demonstration of my powers?"

Hesitantly, I asked, "Like, what other things can you do?" With the sound of a snap, I felt the zipper on my skirt come undone and fall off my body. I gasped and blushed furiously as my panties came into view.

"Aww, those are cute," the voice said.

"Okay, okay, I believe you. Can I please put my skirt on?"

Silence filled the room before the voice said, "Oh that's right, you can't see me. I nodded, so yes, you can pull your skirt back up." Pulling my skirt up, my mind races at the possibilities. One, magic is real, and two, the Being said, they can give me the power to improve my self-confidence. "Okay, so, are you some sort of genie that grants wishes, and I only have a limited amount of them or what?"

The Being explained the rules of how its magic worked: One) No, it wasn't wish-based. Its power could be freely given, though I would only have access to a limited amount of power at the moment. Two) Its power was limited, so as I used it, the Being itself would feed off my magical deeds and grow in turn. Three) I wasn't a wizard or sorceress, but I was something called a warlock. My power is granted through the contract I signed. I could negotiate with the Being, i.e., my patron, to gain more power. Four) Finally, all magic has an inherent cost to it. The way it was explained basically was that there was a sort of "tax" to be paid. Five) The Being specialized in using magic to embarrass people. Particularly people it deems deserve it, though it isn't TOO picky with my choice of target. Finally, there was rule number Six) I wouldn't be allowed to use my magic to permanently alter my body.

I frowned at that part, "Why can't I alter my body? You said you help people get their self-esteem through power and making myself...um, bigger would do that for me."

I could hear a faint disappointment in its voice as it spoke, "Atsuko, you may not believe it now, but you are perfect exactly how you are; my power is to help you see that. Looking deep inside, I think you know that doing those things wouldn't make you happier. You'd just conform to what everyone else thinks you should be." Dammit, they were right, but how can I use these powers to boost my confidence. Then it hit me: all those people who bully me and tease me would make perfect practice for my budding abilities.

"So, your powers are best used to humiliate people, right? So to practice, I should embarrass people, and better yet, people who deserve it, right?"

"You certainly catch on quickly; you might be the brightest of my warlocks yet. Yes, that would be how to practice, strengthen yourself, and control this magic."

I mused momentarily, "Well, I have the perfect target, but like you said, I should practice before moving on to her. Just you wait, Tanya, I'm coming for you."

The next day, I went to the library for my final day of community service. I spent my day wondering who and how I would test my new powers after I finished my work. That was when someone cornered me in one of the rear stacks of the library. She was a dark-haired goth that I only knew in passing from high school. Clarissa was a year older than me, repeating the semester because she skipped classes so much. Wearing her chunky platform boots, leather pants, and tattered black hoodie, she cut an imposing figure as she looked down on me. "Well, what do we have here? Tiny-Tits doing community service? I always thought you were a good girl, but then you streaked during a fire drill. I didn't know you were such an exhibitionist," she mocked.

"That's not true at all," I blushed, "I-I'm not like that." I could feel myself shrinking in shame.

Clarissa continued with her torment, "Oh, sure you aren't. Maybe you just need some more encouragement. I think I'll help by taking your skirt."

As she moved towards me, I backed up in fear, my mind closing in on itself in panic until I felt a warmth in my chest. That's right, I shouldn't be scared. She should be afraid. Realizing I don't know how to use my magic, I plead to the Being in my head and ask for the power to do the first thing that comes to my mind. That just happened to be dropping her pants to the ground. She stumbled as she walked towards me, her leather pants tangled around her ankles. Her ass pointed straight up into the air, not even covered by her tiny black thong. Clarissa screamed in shock, which was a wrong move for her.

The librarian, hearing a commotion, comes around the corner of the stacks and sees the goth's pale cheeks in the air as she struggles to get upright. "Just what in the world is going on here?!" she shouts, "You, the one with the heavy makeup, explain yourself. Why are you screaming in the library? Why are your pants on the ground?"

I immediately spoke unthinkingly, "She came over here to make fun of me. She told me to take off my skirt so she could tell me exactly how flat my butt was. Then she pulled her pants down first to compare, but she stumbled and fell," I fibbed on my feet. I'm not sure why I lied like that; surely, the librarian would be able to see through such a flimsy lie. Something weird happened, though.

As the librarian listened to my lie, her eyes glazed over, and she turned toward Clarissa angrily. "No, she's lyi-"

"That's quite enough, young lady! It's bad enough that you're screaming in the library, but now you're trying to bully this poor girl who has been nothing but a model student doing her community service. Furthermore, you're also taking your clothes off in public, making such an indecent scene. A proper young lady shouldn't be wearing such skimpy underthings, but since you seemed so keen to expose yourself, I'll just march you to the Dean's Office as you are."

Clarissa shrieks, "NO! Please, no, I didn't do any of that, I swear!" The librarian spanks her on her ass, "Hush now, or I'll spank you again. Now come along," and she drags Clarissa away.

I think to myself, "What the heck happened? How did she believe such a clumsy lie?"

"Well, you used your magic unconsciously at the moment, which can be dangerous, but I think it worked out well for you this time. I mean, did you see her face? It was so red and full of delicious humiliation. That was just the snack I needed after all these years in that book," the Being said.

I paused and thought for a moment about what I'd done. Sure, Clarissa was about to bully and embarrass me, but did I take it too far? Then I felt a tingling down below, and my nipples stiffened on my chest, which took me aback. I'd never really had that much interest in...naughty things before. Even when I tried to watch adult videos, they never really excited me like I thought they would. However, I was feeling something I'd never felt before. I was excited and tingly. The voice spoke up in my head, "Oh my, it seems that little payback you took made you aroused. I never would have guessed that about you. You just become more interesting by the minute."

"I...no, I'm not a-aroused," I muttered unconvincingly. Trying to deflect, I asked, "By the way, do you have a name I could call you? I've been thinking of you as 'The Being' or 'The Voice,' but that feels just impersonal."

The Being paused, almost as if taken aback, "You're the first of my warlocks to ever ask what I'd like to be called. I knew I chose right with you. You can simply call me J.P. for now." I blushed at the slight approval in their voice. "Oh, and Atsuko, you remember our talk about the magic "tax" that must be paid. You didn't do anything too wild in this case, but you must experience reciprocity. I'll go easy on you for the first time. You're wearing a knee-length skirt, so I'll simply take your panties as payment. No need to worry, though; they aren't gone permanently. I wouldn't want to eat into your clothing budget after all. You'll find them back at home, but for now, you'll have to make it through the day without them."

With the sound of snapping fingers, I immediately felt a breeze under my skirt, confirming that I was indeed pantiless. I unconsciously rubbed my thighs together and felt an unusual stickiness between my legs. Thankfully, I made it through the rest of my day, utterly self-conscious that a strong wind could expose me, and made it home. As usual, I went straight to my room, but I didn't sulk this time. I locked my door and pulled my skirt down as I explored my wetness. As I brushed over my vulva, a shock shivered through my body, and I crawled onto my bed and put my pillow between my legs as I rocked rhythmically with it.

Eventually, I shuddered as I sought to catch my breath. I'd just had my first orgasm. I couldn't believe it; something about punishing Clarissa flipped a switch in me. That, coupled with the penalty, seemed to kick my hormones into overdrive. "Hey, J.P.? I'm happy I found that book. I need to run at least one more test before I get my true revenge, but I can think of at least one other person who deserves a dose of my magic." "Look at that," J.P. replied, proud, "You already seem more confident in yourself and have just begun. I can't wait to see what you have in store.