Attached

Story Info
Ash meets someone in her neighborhood who's quiet..
1.8k words
3.79
5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Hello this is my first story here, so I hope you guys like it so far. I am not the best writer but I try my best.** This is a made up story about me and my girlfriend. I hope she likes it as well!

-----------------------

-----------------------

Chapter One: Attached

The morning of fresh October air filled around, the winds blowing around as the still moving clouds passed by in the darkish blue sky. The colored orange - tanned leaves fell down onto the grass off the tree's as the sun peeked away.

Destin Bush had a lot in mind, he lives in a small two story house in a small neighborhood, but he lives alone by himself. He used to get along with everyone, he used to take several hiking trails and walks, everyone thought he was a nice dude with a bright, cleansed smile with nothing wrong. But all he's been doing is hiding in his house, no one rarely sees him walk out the door unless it's something short of time.

No one really knows what's going on with him but he just seems to get messier each second as they see, he wears the same clothes often and his hair is a mess every-time he walks out the door for his second fresh air break. His neighbor tried to speak with him but Destin simply ignored and walked back into his house like nothing happened. He's 5''6 tall and his eyes are darkish brightly blue, his hair quiffed to the side, his fresh shaven face was attractive.

Couple ways down, a girl down the street was raking the leaf's off her front yard as she wiped her forehead, she was tired and had enough. She did a lot of chores today and had to do dishes, vacuum the whole house, do laundry and everything else. Her name is Ash, a pretty brown haired girl with the most beautiful greyish bluest eyes, her smile is so admiring.

Her friend Sophia stood near sitting on the step while scrolling through social media before looking up again,

"Take a break Ash jeez, you are working yourself up." She said while Ash rolls her eyes and puts the rake down with annoyance and tiredness. Turning to Sophia she glances,

"I know. I keep working myself up and it's horrible really." A response shot out her mouth as she sat beside Sophia while wiping her forehead from the sweat. Her eyes wandered as she saw Destin's house, she knew about everything the rumors of what's going on.

Sophia notices and smiles a little,

"That house? Destin lives there, but he rarely comes out and nobody knows why. He's mysterious and looks like a scummy old tired dude, also quite terrifying." Sophia added as she sighs as Ash looks down, and back at Destin's house.

"Can't be that bad. He's only 25 Sophia. He's not scummy, what if something happened that messed him up?" Ash asked as Sophia laughed a little while turning to her with the ugliest smile,

Her friend Sophia can be mean at times, that's why nobody likes hanging out with her except two other girls who are jocks around this neighborhood but Ash ignores that simply,

"Seriously?" She asked as if Ash was insane, "You don't even know him like I do, he can't even talk to anyone, he's so self-absorbed to himself."

Ash growled annoyed by Sophia's act. She couldn't stand her rude behavior, it's not the first time she did this. Long time ago, at a school dance Sophia brought her friends and everything, while Ash had a beautiful sparkly dress with studs that shined perfectly. Everyone loved her dress but of course Sophia got jealous and decided to throw juice on it making everyone turn away with no help.

She always wonders why she stays friends with this girl when all she does is act rude. But, that's all she has left, right?

"I dare you to go knock on his door. I bet ya he wouldn't answer." She dared Ash as if Destin is a threat and something is wrong with him. She didn't seem to mind and got up and walked across the non-busy street as she walked along down the sidewalk as Sophia watched intrigued.

But at the same time she was nervous about this, she didn't know why. Knocking on a stranger's door? yes it's going to be nerve-wracking.

Finally she walked along the stone-step in the path and made it up to his front door. She cleared her throat and knocked on the door with her knuckles as she put her hand down waiting for the door to open, no response yet.

Few moments later the door opened as she looked with shock as she smiled a little as Destin looked at her, checking her out as he wore sweat-pants that hung and a small black-shirt on him.

Silence formed; he just stood there confused on who she was.

"Oh um, hello. My name is Ash and you?"

"Destin." He replied before coughing a little as the neighbor peeked a bit seeing what's going on.

Her eyes looked at him, she smiled a little as he sighed waiting for something to happen.

"I am sorry if I seem rude or anything, I don't try to be. I just thought I will knock and say hello," She says while trying to keep her nervous, "I haven't seen you really out that much."

His lips pressed together as his body relaxed as his mouth opened to speak,

"I know. Things just have been tough lately for me. Sometimes the world out there is a scary place believe it or not, but I will get through it and will come out whenever I am ready." He tells her as she looks with understanding. She knows what this is, Destin deals with anxiety, it fully hits him.

The nice people always get hit with something going on.

"Oh I completely understand Destin. But you'll get through it. This stage in life will be hard but soon you'll get over that." She tells him as he smiles a little bit which she has never seen before, she's glad to make someone smile again.

"Really?"

"Yes." She replied back with some confidence.

Destin finally was a little better, he's happy to have someone who understands and who came to talk with him.

"Why don't you come inside?" He asked as her eyes widened with shock but with some little fear of what may happen.

"okay?"

Then he made some room as she walked in seeing the nice decorated modern house. He shut the door behind him as he walked to the living room and sat down gripping his wine glass with a little sip.

"You have a nice place. It's absolutely stunning." She truthfully says as he smiles and chuckles while she sits near him but not close.

He looked at her while admiring her, his feeling warmed while he was in love with this girl.

"Thank you. But not as stunning as you."

She blushed and looked down, she couldn't believe this guy flirted with her.

"Oh I am not stunning but thank you for the compliment." She replied as she relaxed on the divan sofa with a small polite smile.

As they started to chat, it lasted for about three hours or more, they seemed more interested in each other and getting along. Destin was happy and she was too, they seemed to be happy with each other. The fireplace lit up nicely as the TV was in the background playing some old cartoons.

"The central park has plenty of optional relaxing places though. I used to sneak out of my house and walk there because I couldn't stand my anxious mother who yelled at me twenty four seven," He says while frowning a bit, "It was my way to escape the negativity that was thrown at me, y'know?"

Ash sat in the divan while crossing her legs a bit,

"Yeah.. I get it. Sometimes I used to climb out my window and just find a place outside to look under the stars. But I always wanted someone beside me that I truly love and gaze at them with me." She tells him as he chuckled a little hearing that. His eyes sparkled while smiling.

Then he softly spoke, "Yeah. The stars are a beautiful thing to look at when you're stressed or something. As my old therapist said, something quiet and peaceful may help you soothe down a bit."

She looks down a bit, while tapping her fingers against her leg.

"Mhm."

All of a sudden as she looked down, she saw a pair of handcuffs half out from under the couch, she was confused. Maybe he works as a police officer? Why would he have handcuffs for?

But she didn't seem to mind it, she turned away and gulped as he paid attention to the television. She wanted to explore the place as she got up quietly and walked away while he was distracted by the cartoons on the TV.

She walked down the hallway and saw some rooms as some of them were fine, a master bedroom, a bathroom and some storage, as she saw a weird room down the other hall. The door was creek opened as she took a step closer and as she did, she flickered the light on and looked in seeing a whole play-room, a sex swing, a big bed, and cabinets filled with toys, and then a bondage stuff.

Her breathing got heavy as she tried to stay quiet, she wandered around the room while eyeing every little detail. Her submissiveness poked through as she touched some of the stuff she can't even afford to get.

As she observed, she heard a cough behind her as she jumped and quickly turned around to find Destin leaning against the door with a small smirk.

"Well you decide to take a tour around my house without my permission?" He asked but his voice sounded strict, she looked down and played with her fingers not knowing what's going to happen but knowing he has no right to even touch her or anything.

She stuttered, "I-I was curious and you were b-busy so I wanted to look around.." then he smiled and walked in fully while walking towards her.

"No worries Ash. Everyone gets curious these days. I am sorry you had to see this, I know it probably scares you." He says as she smiles hiddenly.

"No it doesn't scare me Destin. I know what this is.... anyway." She blushed while saying that.

His smirk appeared more onto his lips,

"Good."

He walked over and sat on the bed making himself comfortable, he didn't even get scared of her seeing.

"So.... you're kinky?" Ash asked as he smiled a little, breaking his smirk.

"Possibly."

She couldn't believe she's talking about this with someone she just met today. But perhaps she liked it, more safe and better with him for some reason...