The Christmas Wish

Story Info
Kinky Christmas wishes of two strangers magically come true.
12.5k words
4.46
3.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

The Christmas Wish

By DL Sloan

I woke up that morning feeling great, but otherwise it was a day like any other. Even though it was Christmas, I had no special plans -- except enjoying a day off of work. Long divorced and with his siblings living in other states, Christmas is typically celebrated alone. I don't mind it. I like the alone time, spending the day lounging in my pjs while connecting with friends and family via phone and text. The only company I really missed was that of a beautiful woman. My relationships since my divorce had all been mutually short-lived -- no conflict, just a little fun, but no lasting connection. I hoped to have another special relationship one day, but today, like most days, I woke up horny and a casual, fun-filled day was all I really needed for now.

I had the same thought a few nights earlier while getting drunk with a few buddies. We reminisced about Christmas as little boys and joked about writing letters to Santa and leaving cookies and milk out for the jolly old elf. Our bartender was an attractive young brunette, slender but fit with a great smile. I hadn't seen her there before, but we were no longer regulars so that was no surprise.

Her name was Jennifer and, like any good bartender, as the crowd thinned out and we got more drunk, she spent a little time joking with our group of men roughly twice her age. She was flirting and teasing a little bit -- enough to get a better tip but not enough to make any of us feel like she was ready to go home with us. But she was cute and sexy but also genuinely friendly. She was wearing tight jeans and a tight, low cut black top. As fine as her body was, her eyes were her best feature. I could definitely get lost in those while I was giving her pussy a good pounding.

It didn't take her long to learn that I was the only single one in the group. I didn't notice it then, in my buzzed state, but in hindsight I realize she started paying a little more attention to me then. Clearly if anyone was going to tip her more, it was the lonely single guy, right?

She teased us about our Christmas stories and letters to Santa and asked what we all wished for now. I was about to say something inappropriate when she held up her hand, smiled, her eyes locked on mine as she addressed all of us.

"Wait, before any of you say something you will regret your friends hearing, let me get you all some paper and pens and you can write your private letters. I'll make sure no one sees them."

Why we agreed to go along with Jennifer's I'll never know. Christmas magic or something is all I guess. Or maybe we were all will to do just about anything Jennifer suggested. I knew I was. If she wanted a letter to Santa, that's what she would get. In my scribbled handwriting, I scrawled,

"Dear Santa,

I have been very good this year. All I want for Christmas is a beautiful woman I can be very bad with. Maybe all tied up in ribbons and bows under the tree? You're a guy, you know what I mean. Thank you, Santa!

David"

I remember folding the paper over and laying it next to my beer. The other guys did the same thing. I don't even know if they wrote anything or not. We ordered one more round and then agreed to head home. The ever-attentive Jennifer took care of us, promptly clearing the table and bringing our drinks.

"What did you ask for, Johnny-boy?" I chuckled, nodding at his folded piece of paper.

"That was easy," John said. "One day where the wife and kids leave me alone for a day while I watch every minute of every game on TV."

We all nodded at that sentiment and one by one everyone shared their wishes. It was silly but fun. When it was my turn, I realized my paper was gone. It was OK, because I wasn't about to read what I wrote. I assumed Jennifer had tossed it by accident along with some of our other trash. Didn't think any more about it as I told the guys I wished for a new sports car. They believed it and I never gave another thought to the Santa wishes until we settled our tabs and headed out. I was the last one in the line straggling out. Jennifer grabbed my elbow and smiled, "Thank you guys for coming in. I hope you get your Christmas wish, David."

Her gaze held mine and I thought, no way she read the note. She wouldn't have done that, right? And if she did, would she really say she hoped I got my wish? No, she was just being polite. I had been pretty generous with my tip, partly because she was hot, partly because she was a good server, and partly because I was kinda drunk.

"Thank you, although I'm not sure Santa would approve of my wish," I chuckled.

"You never know," Jennifer shrugged. "Santa might approve of a lot more than you can imagine."

The car ride home was a bit of haze, but I remember thinking about Jennifer and what she said -- and how she looked -- and wishing she was there with me. Once home, it didn't take me long to fall into a deep sleep. If I dreamt, I didn't remember it. I hadn't slept so soundly in a long time. Must have been just the right amount of camaraderie, flirting, and alcohol. A little too much or too little of any of those three could make for a fitful night's rest. But I awoke feeling more rested than I could remember in a long time. I felt great. Everyone feels great on Christmas, right?

I went downstairs to make some coffee, but as I passed through the living room, my heart skipped a beat. I looked around to see if there was some sort of joke or surprise, but there was no one. Everything was in order. Nothing was amiss except for the Christmas tree. Well, technically, the tree was fine, but underneath it was a sight I will never forget. It was Jennifer. She was laying on her stomach, arms behind her back and bound to her ankles. She was hogtied in red ribbon. Her back was arched enough to lift her perky tits far enough off the ground for me to see the two red bows covering her nipples. There was a ball gag in her mouth, a red choker around her neck. She was topless and below the waist wore only a red thong, white tube sock thigh highs with two red stripes around the top, and red heels. I hurried over to her, eager to get the gag out of her mouth and find out who did this to her and to see if she was hurt.

I had forgotten a lot that happened last night, but I didn't forget how beautiful she was, how stunning her eyes were. As I looked into them, I didn't see fear. It's weird to say, but I swear her eyes were smiling.

I started to reach for her ball gag, but she grunted and shifted her eyes to the floor. It was then that he noticed for the first time the papers lying next to her. One was instantly recognizable -- my letter to Santa, wrinkled but flattened out. Jennifer had read it after all. I frowned and looked at her, but she nodded as best she could to the other paper, which I picked up. In bright red, elegant script, the handwritten note said:

"Good morning David. Thank you for your letter. I was quite surprised to receive a letter from you after all these years. But it was great to hear from you again. You've always been a good boy and, though your request seems contradictory, a good man as well. I was hesitant to grant this wish, but Jennifer here had a very similar wish. She is exceptionally good and so deserving of whatever she asks for. So, please keep that in mind as you read her letter. She has already seen yours. As you will see, my gift to you is her and my gift to her is you.

Merry Christmas,

Santa"

I couldn't believe what I was reading. Had my buddies done this? Maybe paid Jennifer like an escort or something? Or maybe they really were hiding somewhere, ready to jump out and celebrate the ultimate gag. But it was Christmas morning. They would be at home with their families. This wasn't adding up.

While my mind raced, Jennifer remained unnaturally calm. She should be pissed, terrified or ready to bust out laughing. Even if she had gone along willingly with whatever joke this, it had gone too far. I was angry and felt sorry for her.

"I'm so sorry," I said. "Let me get you out..."

But she shook her head violently and then nodded to a third piece of paper that I hadn't noticed before. What now? I picked it up and read:

"Dear Santa, I have tried to be good this year, but you know I can be very naughty sometimes. I don't hurt anyone, but I fantasize about such wild things. I try to be a good girl, but my thoughts and body want bad things so desperately that I wonder if they really aren't so bad after all. I mean, if it makes me feel so good and if I fantasize about it so much, maybe it's actually a very good thing. Or maybe I'm just trying to justify it? Either way, I can't think of anything that would make me happier this Christmas than to be gifted to a man -- preferably a little older -- who will fuck my brains out all day long, knowing he can use my body any way he wants so long as he doesn't beat or harm me. A good man will understand the difference between rough and brutal. So, I'm asking for a good man to fuck my brains out all day. I guess I've come a long way from playing with little dolls, huh? Now I want to be someone else's plaything. Please, Santa. I've never wanted anything more.

Sincerely,

Jennifer"

I read the letter in spurts, glancing at Jennifer several times. Her eyes told me that she had indeed written and meant every word. When I was done reading, he looked at her and said, "You really want this?"

She nodded vigorously.

"Do you want me to take the gag out or untie you?"

She shook her head no.

"You want me to fuck your brains out, Jennifer?"

She nodded yes again.

I looked around the room, even looked out the windows, but there was no one around. This was no joke. I looked back at Jennifer. She was smiling with her eyes.

"All right," I said. "I believe you and sure do want to fuck your brains out, but first I'm going to say this loud and clear in case there are any hidden cameras or microphones or whatever. I am about to fuck Jennifer's brains out. She is gagged but has visually consented to this by nodding her head and shook her head no when I offered to remove the gag. Also, I have in writing a note from her indicating that she wants to have her brains fucked out. That's exactly what I'm going to do. Merry Christmas to anyone who's listening."

My doubts mostly set aside now, I reached down and picked up my present. Jennifer was in great shape. So toned, so fit. She was firm and soft all at once. I was already imagining how flexible she must be. I was sure going to find out.

I carried her and laid her gently on the floor by the couch. I spread a blanket over the couch, then picked her back up and sat down, holding her in my arms. I lay her on her side, her head in my lap, her arms still bound behind her back, ankles tied to wrists. I pushed down my boxers and laid my hard cock on her face while I played with my new toy. I groped her firm breasts and pulled the bows of her nipples. I pinched them both, tweaking them and watched them harden.

She was putty in my hands and she seemed to be happy about it. A sane man might have questioned her judgment, but all sanity was gone from me. I was crazy with lust for this little holiday treat.

There was nothing I wanted more than to fuck her brains out, but I forced myself to slow down. The note said all day, but I knew the reality was more likely one good slam, bam, thank you, ma'am and she would be on her way. I wasn't about to rush this if I could help it. I explored her eyes with my eyes and hands, resisting the urge to make the slight adjustments it would take to have my cock in her mouth instead of on the side of her face.

"You're a fucking gorgeous little slut, aren't you?" I said. My eyes roamed her body as eagerly as his hands. "Yes, we're gonna have some fun today, you hot little bitch."

I pushed his hand inside her thong, touching her pussy. She was hot. Wet. Ready. I was ready too. I could see it her eyes, begging me to fuck her. We were on the same page, but she was eager to see how the story ended and I wanted to enjoy the plot twists along the way.

I tried to tell myself that she was game for anything I wanted to do with her, short of hitting and being a real asshole. I liked it rough and aggressive in the bedroom with lots of dirty talk, but it was always tough to tell if a woman liked that too or just said she did. If it was all talk, once the fun was over, she would be gone for good. There was only one way to find out if Jennifer really wanted to be treated the way she said she did. Treat her that way, fuck her silly, and then see if she left or not.

If I really let her have it, truly had my way with her and treated her like my personal cum dump fuck toy, would she be overwhelmed and want to stop, or would she beg for more? I would stop, of course, if she asked. Either she needed to get off on being his plaything, or she needed to speak up and let me know that this was more than she expected. One thing was for sure, I was going to get off at least once before she could say a word.

"I'm going to take the gag out of your mouth," I said, looking directly into the young slut's beautiful dark eyes. "I don't want you to speak. We can talk later. Just keep your mouth open while I fuck your pretty face. Blink twice if you understand."

Jennifer blinked twice, slowly, making sure her communication was clear. Her body trembled. I pulled the ball gag out and dropped it around her neck. Her mouth stayed open as directed. I grabbed her by the neck and back of the head and positioned her mouth directly over my fully erect cock.

"Good girl. Stick out your tongue and lick the head." She complied, seemed to revel in it even. "Swirl your tongue around it. Yeah, that's it. Show me what you can do, bitch."

She was an expert. She used her tongue and lips on the head, mixing kisses with slurps and tricky twists of her tongue.

"Done this a few times before, I see," I chuckled. "Sucking cock like this, you can have any man you want. They just don't give you what you want in return. Is that right?"

Since she couldn't answer herself, I grabbed the back of her head and forced her back and forth on my cock as if she was nodding "yes". I held her balls deep, pumping my hips, forcing myself as deep as I could into the back of her throat. Jennifer snorted and gurgled, but she couldn't pull off if she wanted to. She didn't want to and I wouldn't let her.

"Yeah, slut. Fuck, that's good. Is this the present you wanted, you little bitch?"

Jennifer answered me the only way she could. She managed to open her mouth just a little bit wider, sticking the tip of her tongue out just far enough to lick the underside of my balls. I wanted this to last all day, just in case she decided she had had enough and left after this. But all I could think about was jack-hammering her head up and down on my cock. So that's what I did. With one hand on her forehead and the other on the back of her head with a handful of her hair, I forced her up and down on my swollen cock. I didn't let her come up for air and she didn't ask.

I lost track of how long or how many times I pushed her mouth up and down on me. My mind was turned off and I think hers was too. At some I realized she probably needed a breath. With one hand on her neck and the other holding a handful of her pretty dark hair, I yanked her off my cock. She nearly choked on the sudden blast of air into her lungs. I didn't wait for her to catch her breath. Holding her head up, I slapped her face with his cock half a dozen times, then shoved her back down. Just a few more pumps, then I came. It felt like the biggest load I had ever shot. It poured out of me in wads of thick cream spurting onto her tongue and into the back of her throat.

"Take it all, little slut," I grunted as I watched my load exit me and enter her. She slurped and swallowed and sucked feverishly, trying to keep up with her fresh hot breakfast. Like a pro, she managed to capture and savor and swallow every drop. Fuck, this girl was a keeper.

"Liked that, huh slut? There's plenty more where that came from."

"Thank goodness. I'm counting on that."

"Want me to untie you?"

"Well, that's not my decision now, is it? Master? Daddy? Sir?"

"Those all work. Bitch? Slut? Whore? Cunt?"

"Mmmm, fuck yes," she smiled.

"Well, as much as I like seeing you all tied up like this, there are plenty of other ways I went to bend you." I quickly removed the ribbon and ordered her to stand up, hands behind her back, chin up, chest out. Her nipples were erect and her tits stood up proud and firm. Her slender neck was wrapped in the little choker, and her long legs were accentuated by the thigh highs. The thong was tiny and tight and the heels gave her legs amazing tone and shape. For the next 30 minutes, I played with my new toy, getting to know every inch of her and getting more ideas of what to do to her next. I made her do the splits. I made her bend over and grab her ankles. I made her lay on her back with her legs up over her head. I took my time, feasting on her with my eyes, caressing and pinching and squeezing her with my hands. I kissed her on the mouth and neck and sucked her nipples. I spanked her ass and groped her tits. If she had any flaws, I couldn't find them, and it wasn't for lack of looking.

I tied a piece of the ribbon around her choker, fashioning a makeshift leash. Then I ordered her on hands and knees and made her crawl up the steps toward my bedroom while I followed, holding the leash and watching the perfect movement of her ass as she climbed the stairs.

When we reached the top, I yanked her thong down her long legs and stuffed it in her mouth. I picked her up and slung her over my shoulder, carried her into the bedroom and threw her on the bed. I was on her in an instant, flipping her onto her stomach.

"Ass up, slut. Face down. Hands behind your back." I wrapped her wrists with the ribbon from the leash and took my position between her legs, my cock pointing at her puffy pink pussy lips. My hands on her hips, I entered her in one long smooth stroke. She groaned through the thong gag and I chuckled. "Fucking little whore. Mmm, nice and tight. You haven't been stretched out in a while, huh? Poor little slut. Let me take care of that for you."

I started pumping her hard and deep with long, steady strokes. Nothing rushed. Just firm, balls deep thrusts, then pulling nearly all the way out before driving back into her. I leaned over her, putting my hand on the back of her head and forcing her face into the pillow. My other hand slapped her ass in time with my thrusts, which grew faster and harder. She was totally pinned down. Every inch of her belonged to me. I yanked her head back and let her breath, then mashed her face in the pillow again as a got up higher on my knees and started driving my cock downward into her molten cunt. She started trembling and shaking as orgasms came in rapid fashion. I pulled her head up to listen to her sweet grunts and gasps. There was no better sound in the world than a hot babe in full orgasm.

Her body was tense one second and completely limp the next. She finally went limp and I picked her up. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and I dropped her pussy down on my cock. I carried her up and down the stairs in this position, keeping her impaled on my cock until I could wait no longer. I threw her back on the bed, scrambled to straddle her face, which I then covered with my second load of the morning. I aimed for her nose, knowing that if I missed high I got the forehead and eyes, and missing low meant cum on her pretty lips and cheeks. My aim was pretty good and I sealed both nostrils with cum, which dripped down into her mouth. Right where it belonged. There was cum in her eyelashes and on her forehead and a glob on her left cheek.

No instruction was needed as she diligently used her tongue and fingers to make sure every drop of my load made its way into her mouth, onto her tongue, down her throat and into her belly.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers