All Comments on 'Attempted Breakup'

by Nefatiri

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it!

I hope you continue this story!!!

TXanyTXanyover 13 years ago
Probably not a plan others should try....

Let's see...not married, you handcuffed, gagged and raped her. Sure glad it came out so well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A little confused

Pills? What pills? Why would he need 2 apologize to her dog? And Tanya?

I don't know maybe it's just me but I was a little confused about the reason she was breaking up with him... Would like you to expand the story for a more deeper understanding of their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Kind of wish there was more answered. I assume Tanya is a girl that was after Andrew but no idea what happened or why Teddi would break up with him over it. And the pills comment at the end threw me as well. But I really liked the beginning and the sex was hot. Hope we get another chapter or maybe his POV to clear up the unanswered questions. But I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Would be better

if it were complete.

NefatiriNefatiriover 13 years agoAuthor
Author Response

I'll update this soon; by Tuesday to be exact.

On one of the comments: What does marriage have to do with this???

KoollavaKoollavaabout 13 years ago
I hope you're writing more

I hope you are writing some more of this even as my hands sweep across the keyboard. I am intrigued and I have a feeling the best is yet to come. I love that you drove right into the situation and Andrew's crack about James made me smile and said more about his Alpha tendencies than anything. Please keep writing and I promise to keep reading. K.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

4 stars - It is a great first page, but considering the author has not added anything since 2012, we can pretty well rule him out of this website. Maybe he moved on to bigger and better things - hopefully it was writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous