Attention Seeking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaaahhh... aaaaahhh.... fuck yes... yes..." Zoe gasped, desperately wriggling underneath him, grinding her clit against his pelvis, feeling him throbbing inside her and whimpering as she came for a second time. Her quivering body convulsing beneath his with every pulse of overwhelming pleasure that flooded through her.

Spent, they both collapsed, having somehow made their way to the middle of the bed, wrapped in each others arms, breathless and happy, they fell asleep. Zoe woke, feeling cold, one look out the window at the low sun on the houses over the road, told Zoe it was late and she had slept for hours.

Charles was on the bed next to her, fast asleep, face down on the bed, his trousers still around his ankles, his shoes still on and his little black bottom peeking from under his crisp white shirt. She carefully removed his shoes then his pants and pulled the covers up from the end of the bed over him. She picked up her bikini and went to the bathroom where she cleaned herself up and put the bikini back on. She left quietly, the way she had come in. Sneaking up the stairs in her own house, she could hear her son, back from work, in his room. She crept past his open door and into her bedroom.

She quickly removed her bikini and threw on a dress, pausing for a moment to look at herself in the mirror. She could still feel him inside her, stretching her, and her pussy still pulsed gently from his sex. Her bottom was still quite pink, and tingled a bit like sunburn when she touched it. She pictured the old man next door spanking her, with his thick black cock thrusting from his crisp white shirt, and felt an instant thrill inside. Then she went downstairs and started on the dinner.

12