Doubt Pt. 01

Story Info
Old man takes advantage of young fiancée's doubt.
17.3k words
4.1
49.6k
95
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doubt, it's the worst feeling to have when making a big life decision, something Demi would soon learn.

Demi was born in London, England into a wealthy family. Demi was never sure how they got their money but she knew they had passed it down through the generations.

Her parents had kept tight control over Demi's life, telling her what she could do, who she could be friends with and what she could wear. She remembered one time when she was little, probably around 7, she was supposed to be in her room practicing flute. She hated it though and while something distracted her parents she snuck outside, where she met 2 of the servant's children.

Charles and Alexander were their names. They're mothers worked for Demi's family for a while and they'd have to come whenever school was out. They ended up getting along and started to play pretend. Demi imagined she was a ferocious lion and the 2 boys were rangers trying to catch her.

"Demi what are you doing?!?" Her father yelled at her when he found her.

"I was... was just playing." She meagrely said.

"With these commoners?!?" Her father said pointing at the 2 boys. "You're in big trouble." He said, grabbing her arm and pulling her inside.

From that day until she was well into high school, her parents would lock Demi's door to make sure she never snuck out again. The boys' mothers were fired and other kids were no longer allowed on the property.

Demi's family had long subscribed to an old belief of marrying their daughters off to the son of a rich family. That way they believed that "the poor gene" wouldn't infect their lineage. Demi being their only daughter was therefore going to be highly sought after. And it was her parent's duty to ensure that.

Demi had gone to some of the most prestigious girls only schools growing up. Whenever she wanted to bring a friend over, she had to tell her parents so they could make sure she wasn't bringing home a "pity scholarship" girl. After high school she was to be married and become a housewife, just as her mother was.

They forced her to learn the flute and piano as well as how to cook. She wasn't allowed to play sports, as that was for boys only. Although they made sure she never became too plump.

Her parents growing up completely controlled Demi's wardrobe. Her parents made sure she wore inexpressive clothing that hid her body, to avoid tempting the lower classes.

She was forbidden from having a social media account, afraid some commoners would message her. They gave her a cell phone when she turned 16. Her parents had strict control over it though. Every morning they were to check it, to ensure she wasn't in contact with any "less" desirables.

Just after her high school graduation, Demi along with 2 other girls were to be offered to a wealthy oil tycoon's son. They assured her that he would choose her because of her beauty and their family's wealth. After that they would be married as soon as possible. Demi was less than enthusiastic about it.

She told her parents she wanted to go to college. She had solid grades and a counselor at school had suggested that she should go. Her parents laughed in her face and told she could never go.

Demi didn't know what she was expecting, but that wasn't it. Demi cried herself to sleep that night, her hopes of ever choosing her own life dashed. But things were about to change.

One night while lying in bed, Demi got a strange text message.

'Demi, you don't know who I am but I know you and know what you're about to go through. My name is Evelyn, I'm your aunt, and my parents nearly forced me into marriage just as you're about to. But I ran away and I want to offer you the same chance. You'd have complete freedom from your parents if you accept. Delete this text message after answering.' The text read.

Demi didn't have to think about it. She immediately accepted.

Her and Evelyn devised a plan. Demi applied to a bunch of universities outside the UK, wanting to get as far away from her parents as possible. The first place to respond was a university called Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU). She accepted and Evelyn told her she'd get her plane tickets, a visa, and a small sum of money. Demi stole her passport, luckily, her dad kept it in an unlocked drawer in his office.

Next part was getting away. It was May 25 when Demi requested that she be allowed to sleepover at a friend's house for one night. It wasn't an unordinary request. Her parents agreed but like usual, extra security would be around. Demi stuffed as much clothes into a bag and left for her friend's house.

Demi took caffeine pills she stole off her mother to stay awake and wait until most of the security was asleep. Just 2 remained awake, 1 posted out front, the other walked around the mansion. She watched and timed how long it took him to make it around. She would have to make a run for it soon.

She had chosen this friend because her house had no perimeter fence and a dirty road you could see from the back of the house. Demi snuck downstairs and looked out the back. It was 4AM, Evelyn had texted her that she had arrived and was waiting for her. Demi could just make out the lights from the car in the distance.

She waited inside for the guard to pass. Then she counted to 10. She as quietly as possible opened the door, checking to make sure the guard didn't hear. When she was sure the coast was clear, Demi started sprinting.

She ran as fast as she could towards the car lights. She didn't look back. She just ran. Tears started to form in her eyes as she got closer to freedom. Her lungs were on fire but she didn't stop until she was at the car.

"Drop your phone and get in!" Evelyn said.

Demi finally looked back. Her old life was gone. She chucked her phone as far as she could, then got in. Evelyn sped away.

A huge smile came across Demi's face, she was free for the first time.

------

It's been 10 years to the day since that fateful night and Demi has never second guessed that decision.

Demi was sipping her morning coffee in her silk morning robe and reflecting on her life since then. She looked down at her hands and saw her engagement ring, her fiancé Michael had given her.

She met Michael her first year at VCU; they were on the same dorm floor and Michael took an interest in Demi. And why wouldn't he, she was gorgeous. 5 foot 3 with long black hair, deep dark brown eyes, a pretty face and of course a hourglass shaped body, including 37DD. Michael was smitten for a reason.

Michael grew up in an all-American upper-middle class family. He was the youngest of 3 children. He stood 6 foot 1, 185 pounds, with a strong jawline, short blonde hair and brown eyes. He was a good-looking man, charming and smart.

Demi was very shy at first, she had never been pursued by a man before and she was nervous. Michael took things slowly with her and he slowly chipped away at her walls. He slowly won her over, becoming the first guy she ever went out with. Then, he became the first man she ever kissed. Then, he took her virginity.

At the time, Demi didn't think he was the one. She liked him but she wasn't sure she could love him. She had a lot of other experiences she wanted to try, things that might upset a boyfriend. But that all changed the night her parents tried to kidnap her.

Demi's parents were furious that she ran away. They paid a hefty sum for some former marines to find her and kidnap her. When they found she was in America, they paid a few thugs nearby to kidnap her. That was a huge mistake.

The 3 young men didn't know what they were doing. They broke into Demi's dorm too early and so she wasn't asleep. Her screams alerted Michael, who was in the communal bathroom. He jumped out just as they were passing with Demi struggling mightily against them. Michael fought one of them off as the other 2 got away.

Michael was bigger and stronger and won the fight. The man told Michael and the police everything, and they caught the other 2 before they even made it out of the county.

Demi made it out a little traumatized but ultimately ok. They could never pin this on her parents but Demi knew. They have tried nothing like that again, seeing how their first attempt almost blew up in their face.

Her relationship with Michael changed after that night. He had saved her, but that wasn't what convinced her that Michael could be more than just a boyfriend. It was how he was there for her afterwards.

For several weeks, he slept next to her just holding her close, making her feel safe. He didn't try to cop a feel or anything. He would listen to her as she talked through her new anxiety. She had a panic attack at one point, he dropped everything and sprinted over.

Demi started to see Michael as a dependable, caring person, something she really needed at that time. As time went on, Demi recovered from the incident but she still depended on Michael for moral support and he was there.

She came to love Michael and seeing him every morning made her feel at ease. Through the ten years, they had grown a life together. It wasn't always great but Demi was happy to be with Michael. He proposed 2 months ago, and they were planning to get married a year from now.

Michael was currently finishing up his doctorate in Clinical Psychology as this was his last semester. He had a job lined up after graduation, he was currently working there as a part-time administrator.

Demi took a year in college to decide what to take. She ended up getting a degree in interior design with a minor in business. After graduation, she got a job as an associate at a local furniture producer. It had decent pay and allowed Michael to focus on his doctorate as Demi took care of their finances. They were scraping by, but that would change when Michael finished.

Demi is still as beautiful as ever. She has grown into her body nicely, her 37DD chest seems to defy gravity and remain perky somehow. She works out hard to keep her stomach flat and her ass round, something Michael definitely appreciated. Demi dresses far more risque. Despite being engaged, she enjoyed the attention from men and Michael enjoyed watching other men drool over her, knowing she's all his.

"Morning, beautiful." Michael said as he walked into the kitchen to get himself a coffee. "Happy freedom day."

Demi had been very open about her childhood with Michael. They now celebrated the day she got away.

"Morning." Demi said, her soft British accent still there.

"So, what's your plan for today?" Michael asked.

"I'm taking the day off work to enjoy my freedom." Demi replied. "Going out with Debbie, first for brunch then going to the pool."

Debbie was Demi's best friend, they met first year as they had a class together. Debbie was a little crazy in college but she pushed Demi to have new experiences and she thanked her for that. Debbie was working as an administrative assistant at a local doctor's office.

"The public pool?" He responded.

"No, Earl said we could come to the club for the private pool." She told him.

"Nice." Michael replied.

"We're still on for Mancini's tonight, yes?" Demi asked.

"Of course but I gotta run. I'll call you later. Love you." He answered, looking at the time and heading for the door.

"Love you, too." Demi replied before he left.

Demi spent another 20 minutes sipping her coffee before she finally had to get ready to go. She put on a white floral top and jeans. The top showed her cleavage off nicely. She did her hair up in a braid then left her apartment, just as her next-door neighbor Earl was as well.

"Morning Demi." Earl said. "My, my, don't you look good today." Her elderly neighbor took notice.

"Thanks for noticing." Demi replied, walking towards Earl. "Are we still on to meet at the club later?"

"Of course." He answered as the 2 of them made their way down the hall. "Like I'd miss an opportunity to see you in a bikini."

"Oh, stop it!" Demi replied, gently hitting his shoulder.

"Oh, and happy freedom day, by the way." He said.

"Aww, thanks for remembering." Demi replied.

"Of course, I wouldn't forget an important day like today." He responded. "I got you a little surprise at the club, later."

"You didn't have to get me anything." She answered.

"I wanted to get you something to celebrate." He said. "Today is an important day for you."

"So, what is it?" Demi asked.

"It's a surprise." He coyly responded. "You'll find out when you get to the club."

"Fine. I'll see you later." Demi told him as they left the front door.

'Damn, I gotta hit that.' Earl thought to himself as he watched Demi's ass bounce as she walked away.

Earl was a 63-year-old man, he had rescinding white hair, blue eyes and a rapidly wrinkling body. He stood 5 foot 9, 10 when he stood up straight, with skinny limbs and a small potbelly. He had the aches and pains of a man his age but nothing unbearable.

He was generally a positive person, always seeing the best in people. Even after the tragic death of his wife, Cathy, 2 years ago, he remained an upbeat person. They had been married nearly 40 years and her death caught him by surprise.

Cathy and Earl were good together, they had the same energy and enjoyed life. They had explored the world together and genuinely loved each other. Demi used to hear them fucking as the walls were thin until Cathy's death. She hoped her and Michael would be like them, still banging in their early 60s.

Demi liked his company. They had lived next to him for over 5 years now and Demi had grown a friendship with him. She would often have tea with him after work, on weekends when Michael was busy she'd go over for lunch and she had an open invitation to join him at a private tennis club he was a member at. When Cathy died, Demi had been there to comfort Earl.

Earl owned a few small car dealerships. He wasn't rich but made enough to pay the bills. He had helped Demi get her car, a 2015 Honda Civic. He planned on selling the dealerships once he was ready to retire. But for now he got in his car and drove to work.

Demi was waiting for Debbie at her brunch spot. Debbie was late, not an unusual thing for her. It was one reason she had trouble holding a job down after college. She was lucky she came from wealthy parents, who she actually talked to.

"Sorry, I'm late." Debbie said, sitting down at the table.

"It's ok. How are you?" Demi asked.

"Not great. Bryce and I broke up." Debbie answered. Unlike Demi, Debbie had many boyfriends over the years, most not lasting more than a couple of months.

"I'm sorry, I thought you guys were good together." Demi said.

"Ya but you know me." Debbie replied. "They come and they go. You're lucky you got Michael."

"Don't I know it." Demi responded.

"So who are you trying to impress today?" Debbie asked, tapping her finger on Demi's cleavage.

"Debbie!" Demi exclaimed. "We're in public!"

"Oh, come on, if you're gonna dress like that you know I got to touch." Debbie replied.

"You're crazy." Demi responded. "And for your information, it's my freedom day and I'm dressing like this to stick it to my parents."

"Aren't they living in England?" Debbie asked.

"Ya but in my mind they can see me." Demi answered.

"And I'm the crazy one?" Debbie joked.

The girls were soon deep in conversation while sipping on mimosas. They ordered some food and Debbie was clearly flirting with the waiter.

"You're insatiable." Demi told her, once the waiter was out of earshot.

"I know, which is why I love hanging out with you." Debbie replied.

"What does that mean?" Demi asked.

"You get guys' engines revved up, especially when you get them babies out, but then they see the ring and I can swoop." Debbie answered.

"So what, I'm just bait for you?" Demi replied.

"Bait with an immaculate rack!" Debbie joked and the 2 girls laughed.

After brunch, Demi drove them down to the private club. It was on the waterfront, had tennis courts, a bar, a five-star restaurant, the aforementioned pool and many other amenities. Earl brought them to it often as his guests, especially since Cathy died.

Demi pulled into the guest parking lot and saw Earl waiting by the front door in the shade. It was a hot late spring day, perfect for the pool.

"Good afternoon, girls." Earl said to them. "I hope brunch was nice."

"It was wonderful." Demi replied, giving Earl a quick hug. Earl loved hugging Demi, feeling those heavy breasts pushed up against him.

"Earl, you're looking like a stud today." Debbie teased.

"If you're not careful, Deb, you'll get exactly what you're looking for." Earl joked.

"Well, I better throw caution to the wind." Debbie replied.

"Oh, you guys." Demi said, rolling her eyes. She had heard this a million times and knew neither was actually serious. "Let's at least get inside before you start."

The 3 of them walked into the lobby. The club had modernized about 5 years ago. No longer stuffy and dark, the lobby was bright with huge ornate windows allowing tons of natural light in. They painted the area white and had a few couches around. At the front desk stood Kevin, a middle-aged man, who was constantly working.

"Hey, Kevin." Demi said to him as she approached the desk to sign-in.

"Demi, good to see you." Kevin replied. "I have your membership card right here."

"My what?" Demi asked.

"Surprise." Earl said.

"But how? This place has been at capacity for months." Demi replied.

"Brad (the owner) asked me to help find his granddaughter a car. Got him a great deal, in exchange for letting you have a 3 month membership for free." Earl explained. "Hopefully by then, Michael will be finished and you guys can afford this place yourself."

"Thank you so much!" Demi replied, giving Earl a big hug.

"It was my pleasure." Earl told her. "Happy freedom day."

"Hey, where's my membership?" Debbie asked.

"Well, you're gonna have to become my spouse to get it." Earl joked.

"That's too easy." Debbie replied.

"Don't be so sure, I'll make you work hard for it." Earl responded.

"I'm sure you will." Debbie said.

Demi just rolled her eyes then looked down at her own membership card. A smile creeped across her face.

Demi and Debbie soon headed to the change room, where they changed into some small bikinis. Debbie had a white 2 piece bikini on. Demi put on a pink and orange tie dye bikini, the smallest bikini she owned.

They walked out to the pool area where Earl had already gotten them some drinks. Earl handed each girl a drink, his eyes kept checking Demi out.

"Hey, eyes over on me, Earl." Debbie said.

"I'm sorry, Deb, but damn Demi, are you trying to give me a heart attack?" Earl joked.

"Haha, no. It's just the exact type of swimming wear my parents would hate to see me in." She told them.

"Well, we love seeing it!" Debbie replied.

"Well, cheers ladies, to freedom." Earl said, holding his glass up.

"To freedom!" Demi responded, clinking her glass with his.

"To Demi's chest!" Debbie said, clinking her glass with the 2 of theirs.

Later on, the 3 of them are relaxing on a couch under a canopy.

"So Earl, I remember you told us a few weeks ago you were gonna try to date again. Any luck?" Debbie asked.

"Unfortunately, no." He answered.

"Why not?" Demi asked.

"At my age, anyone I'm attracted to doesn't give me a second look." He told them. "I blame Cathy for aging so gracefully. Made me into women much younger than myself."

"Then you just need to find a woman with daddy issues." Debbie said.

"Ya but how often do you find a woman with daddy issues?" He replied.

"I'm sure Demi's got some." Debbie responded.

"Hey, I do not!" Demi said.

"Aren't you wearing that bikini just to spite him?" Debbie asked.

"No... it's to spite both my parents." Demi replied.

"Haha... so you just added mommy issues?" Earl responded.