Attitude Adjustment

Story Info
Wife steps out of line: An M/f Domestic Discipline Story.
1k words
4.37
20.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came home after a long day at work. I was very much looking forward to seeing my beautiful wife. She helped to create a welcoming, peaceful atmosphere at home. I loved her more than anything, and we took care of each other in our relatively traditional roles. It worked for us, and we'd never apologize for that.

Today was a bit different. I was met with a cold shoulder. I instantly gathered something was wrong and searched inwardly for something I'd done recently. Nothing came to mind, so I observed her for a while longer. Asking about her day only confirmed her mood. She was definitely being short with me.

"Watch your tone with me," I warned.

She scoffed, and I felt anger rising in my chest. I took a breath and softened my stance. "Where is this coming from?" I asked gently.

"What?" she asked in a gaslighting attempt to avoid confronting her sour attitude.

"Baby, we've talked about this. I need you to be upfront when something is bothering you. Same goes for me. Tell me what's wrong and drop the attitude," I said firmly.

"You don't fucking get it!" she yelled, immediately regretting it when she saw my face change.

My tone changed from gentle and understanding to rigid and serious. "You want to try that again?"

She looked down shamefully, realizing what she'd just done. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that."

"No, you shouldn't have. We agreed on the consequences of disrespect in this relationship. You do remember that, don't you?" She nodded with her eyes still turned downward. "You just earned yourself a serious attitude adjustment. Go to the bedroom and prepare yourself. I'll be there in a minute."

She obediently turned and disappeared into our bedroom. Watching her go, I was overcome with sympathy for her. The last thing I wanted to do was cause her pain, but the health of our relationship was far more important than anybody's wants at the moment.

She entered the bedroom and undressed to her underwear, as was customary before a spanking in our house. She sat down on the edge of the bed, half-naked and waited for me.

Still dressed in my work uniform and boots, I entered the room towering over her. She looked up, her eyes already glistening with tears. Although I pitied her, I remained stoic. "We can talk about what's bothering you in a little bit, but we need to deal with your attitude right here, right now. Do you understand why you are getting a spanking?" I questioned.

"Yes, sir," she said, nodding.

"Why?" I implored.

"Because I got frustrated and yelled at you. It wasn't fair to you and it was disrespectful," she answered with a cute little sniffle.

"God, she looked so good," I thought to myself. I focused on the task at hand. "That's correct," I said while unbuckling my belt. Gripping the belt firmly I swiftly removed it from the pant loops, doubled it in my hand, and looked down at her terrified face. "Stand up and bend over the bed," I ordered calmly but firmly.

She immediately obeyed. Supporting herself with her elbows, she stuck her pretty little bottom out for me. Without hesitation, I swung the belt across her cheeks, following all the way through. The belt connected with the lower half of her ass with a loud "SLAP". She held her position without a sound. I was always so proud of how well she handled the pain.

I ignored the temptation to go easy on her and whipped her harshly. Even though she tried to maintain her composure, she started breaking down as I continued belting her bottom soundly. Her cute little whimpers turned to cries as she moved about grimacing through the relentless strikes.

After several minutes, I stopped and caressed her bottom, feeling the radiating heat through her panties. Satisfied for now, I returned the belt to my pants and grabbed the wooden paddle from the top shelf of the closet. She remained in position, knowing it wasn't over yet.

"Take your panties off," I ordered.

She obeyed and slid her panties off and compliantly returned to her bent-over position. Now fully naked, I took in the beautiful sight before me. Her back arched so nicely into an alarmingly red bottom. The belt had marked it up very well through her underwear, and now her poor bare bottom was about to be paddled soundly on top of those marks.

"God, what I'd like to do to that hole of yours," I thought to myself while positioning myself behind her. "Stay still," I said, raising the paddle.

I placed my left hand on the small of her back, steadying her and brought the paddle down squarely onto the center of her cheeks. She squealed out in pain but held her ass high for another resounding swat. Her knees buckled briefly, but she snapped back into place. I gave her twenty hard swats in total, requiring she stick her bottom out as far as she could for each one.

I set the paddle down and sat down next to her. Crying and shaking, she looked up at me. I welcomed her and gathered her small body into my arms. Rocking her back and forth, I let her get all her tears out.

The views I had along with her naked body in my arms had stirred up quite an arousal. Noticing this, she looked up at me. Our eyes met, and no words needed to be spoken. She stood up and bent over just as she had before and looked at me with false innocence. Overcome with lust, I tore my clothes off and took my hard cock in my hand behind her. I eyed her tight hole hungrily as she pushed her ass farther out to meet me.

I guided my cock into her ass, pushing myself deeply inside her. Grabbing her hips with my hands, I pushed and pulled her, sliding her up and down my length. I grabbed her neck, controlling her head and fucked her ass repeatedly with powerful thrusts. Faster and faster I fucked her until I came hard inside her.

Feeling completely satisfied, I helped her clean up and invited her to cuddle with me. "Now tell me. What was bothering you today?" Her tone was completely different the rest of the evening.