A Short Peg

Story Info
Henry and his wife Petra try out a new toy, and loving it!
921 words
3.67
11.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters depicted are at least 18 years of age.

I feel the drooping, sagging, silicone ball sack swinging up from behind me. It clashes against mine, sending a pleasurable feeling throughout my whole body. My throbbing cock bounces and sways with each thrust. Lines of thick, sticky precum flail in the open air, landing everywhere. I feel the exaggerated flared end of the glans hitting my prostate...right...there. The sensational feeling sends a delightful tremor through me.

I stand in front of my desk, my right foot planted on the chair, my hands holding me up, bracing me from the impact of the thrusts while providing me the leverage to push back onto my wife's latest purchase. My moans come unbidden, music to her ears.

My name is Henry. I am bisexual and married to Petra, the woman of my dreams. When I first came out to her, she was extremely supportive. However, she was a bit hesitant to remain my girlfriend, at the time, as she didn't know if she would be ok with having to share me with another. I told her that she is all I need, reassuring her that I'm monogamous. With that, I also told her that anal play was fair game, and that I greatly enjoy it. She inserted a plug in me before we went out on our next date, and she's been playing with my ass ever since.

Recently, she found a strap-on that piqued both of our interests. It is an eight and a half inch 'cock', made with the real-feel silicone material, with multiple veiny-ridges, a big, flared head, a swooping, upright curve, and the eye-catching, droopy, 'ball sack' meant to add a little something extra to the experience. This great find is now buried to the base inside me. Petra's hands firmly grasping my hips as she pulls me back. Pushing off of me, letting 'her' cock slide almost out, she thrusts right back in, the pendulous balls swinging back up, slapping deliciously against mine once again.

I surrender myself to the pleasure of being filled, of having my prostate massaged over and over again, of feeling my own cock bouncing in the open air as my balls get a love tap now and then. Petra gasps for air, chuckling at my guttural moaning noises, knowing that I'm putty on 'her' cock. Smack! Her hand comes down on my right cheek, a pleasant sting remaining. I grip the edge of the desk tighter as I throw myself onto 'her' cock. I'm so close, and she knows it.

Her pace quickens. The lube working its money's worth. The ball sack slapping mine harder. She smacks my ass several times, leaving my cheek pink. I moan and moan, almost to the point of sounding pathetic with need and desperation. My cock swells again, my balls tighten. Petra's foot comes up beside mine on the chair, as her hands take hold of my waist now, 'her' cock pummeling my welcoming ass.

"Oh fuck! I'm close, baby! I'm soooo clo...oh...ssse!" I moan.

I can't see her, but I know she's smiling from ear to ear. She somehow manages to pick up the speed even more. The flared tip rocking against my p-spot. I feel my balls tighten more, and then the surge of cum making its journey up. With one last thrust, I cum. My whole body quivers as my orgasm courses through me like a shock. I feel my cock launch torrents of pent-up cum. My eyes roll to the back of my head, and I am rendered speechless. The orgasm taking my breath away.

Petra helps keep me upright, as I shake and quiver on 'her' cock buried deep inside. My cock fires a few more spurts of cum, as if a ghost is milking it for every drop. After a few moments, I come down from my orgasmic high, a warm, euphoric feeling taking its place.

"Hmmm.... fuuuck...." I finally moan, breath returning to my lungs.

Petra laughs, "I take it you like our new toy?"

I simply nod, my head resting on the desktop.

Her hands gently comb through my hair. I feel her soft lips planting kisses along my back and shoulders. As her hands drop, her arms wrap around me, pulling me in for a hug, her faux cock still buried inside me. I whimper at the nudge against my sensitive prostate.

"Love you, sweets." She whispers, gently kissing my ear.

She then pushes herself up, giving me one last good smack across my ass before pulling out of me.

"Ugghhooohh..." I moan, almost with sadness as the empty feeling takes hold from below.

"Alright, shake a leg mister! We gotta meet my parents in less than an hour." Petra states as she exists the office, the sound of the harness coming unbuckled.

I close my eyes and chuckle. Here I lay, naked, bent over my desk, my wife just having fucked the life out of me, and now I have to just get dressed and act like I haven't been transcended into nirvana while bearing through another dinner date with her parents.

Maybe my wife fucked me like that as a pre-payment for the insufferable conversation I'll end up having with her robotic dad. Maybe she did it so I would be in a better mood. Maybe she did it so she would be in a better mood. Whatever the reason, I'd let her do it to me again...and again...and again. Fuck, I love that woman.