All Comments on 'AU Ch. 08'

by FangsAnarchy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
canndcanndalmost 11 years ago

I am glad you continued the story. I just hate how many stories I have bookmarked, that I am waiting for chapters that never come. It is so frustrating. So, I was glad to see this chapter. I think it was worth the wait. I think you did a great job and it is better than the other chapters so far. Maybe it is also the content, but I think you navigated their getting back together, going to his parents, dealing with Trista and telling him about Noah, really well. I love the throw in of that horrible Justin. I know the other shoe is gonna drop and I wonder how evil you will make him. Will you have him do something as unspeakable as we can tell his little sadistic mind is planning or will you go a less scary route? I look forward to seeing. Well, post again soon ~~ you owe us darnit! lol Good stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please keep this going!

I read the series last year and reread now to catch up! I hope you keep the chapters coming!

lacedaemonlacedaemonalmost 11 years ago

I too had to reread the last chapter to remember where we were at. Great chapter.

Was the entire delay due to the need for an editor? ...hoping for more soon(er, rather than later LOL!!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So happy this is back!

I'm so happy you found an editor. This is an amazing story and concept idea! I was almost willing to offer up as an editor when my laptop broke. :'( Many happy will be happily awaiting further installments! …Unless it takes a year, then we'll be blood thirsty for more, and want to seek you out just to find out what you were going for with this. Love it! Continue please.

P.S. How many chapter type installments will there be? I'm sure a lot of people want to know~

FangsAnarchyFangsAnarchyalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you everyone

It is very nice to be back and I really do adore my new editor. Right now and as far as I know there are two more chapters as well as chapter 1 of a Jin spin off. If I see enough interest that is. Right now I am going back over 9 and making sure I want things to go the way they do.

Thank you all for the comments and feedback and I am very happy to be back and trying to hard not to burry Rex with all the piled up stuff. Some of which is startedand some is started and finished.

I should be re-finished with 9 in less than a few weeks.

rexbrookdalerexbrookdalealmost 11 years ago
Bring it on

Bury me! I'm ready for more editing of your stories.

We've got to work a bit harder to eliminate double punctuation. Not sure how that happened, but will look into it if/when I get to edit your next installment.

tonydesire21tonydesire21almost 11 years ago
THIS IS GREAT!

I can't wait for Chapter 9!

WittePietWittePietover 10 years ago
Great to have you back

I had given up on you ever finishing this story. I'm writing this BEFORE reading Chapter 8, just to tell you how glad I am that you are now back! I had to reread chapters 6 and 7 to refresh my memory. I will post another comment when I've read this chapter.

WittePietWittePietover 10 years ago
Congratulations

You've done a good job with Chapter 8. The various loose strands are coming together. I loved the suspense of Mark in the car journey to Maddox's parents. I had not realized that you had to wait to find an editor. If I had known, I would have volunteered. I wouldn't do it regularly, but I would do it for this story of yours. Please don't be long with Chapter 9. Spelling and grammar are much better, your editor is doing a good job, but the punctuation still needs attention. But the story is the important thing, and that's good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
oh no justin

the family and madoxx acceptance of mark was lovely. I hope he can stay relaxed but seeing the other side of Justin, wow. great way to extend the storyline.

looking forward to the Justin arc developing more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous