Au Restaurant Ris de Veau

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so engrossed I almost missed Jenny pulling on my arm and telling us: "Cool it guys, I hear the serving cart."

We quickly straightened up. Barb moved the tablecloth corner off the table and covered her lap, leaving herself naked below for future action. I grinned at her as I licked her juice off my finger, and then proceeded to use my napkin to wipe off the lipstick I had smeared on me, cheek to cheek.

"Looks like you enjoyed your salads," Jacque said as his assistant cleared the table. The salad plates and empty white wine glasses were carefully placed in the bus tub on the second shelf below our entrees. I was happy to see Jenny had finished her salad while I was otherwise distracted.

The main meals were serve and the larger red wine glasses place on the table. Jacque poured a taste of the Pinot in my glass and I swirled, sniffed, tasted, and pronounced it good to serve. The wine was served and Jacque entreated us to enjoy our meal.

We settled down to enjoy our dinner. The only thing going on out of sight was a little footsie, all of us now bare footed and each of my feet periodically getting double-teamed. All-in-all we kept our emotions under control and savored the perfectly prepared sweetbreads and beef, complemented by the wonderful wine.

Jacque appeared at perfect intervals to refresh our wine glasses. Our appetites satisfied, we leaned back and sipped on the last of our wine.

"How about some dessert and coffee," Jacque asked, knowing our usual dining habits?

"I would love some fresh berries and cream," Jennifer ordered.

"Crème brulee for me," Barb said.

"I'll have the sorbet and coffee all around," I added.

"We're brewing a fresh pot of our special French roast and as soon as it's ready, I'll be out with the coffee and dessert," Jacque told us.

As soon as Jacque turned from our table, Jenny slid out of her seat and disappeared under the table. Uh oh, I thought; here comes trouble. I felt her move between my legs, unbuckle my belt, pull my zipper down, and unbutton the band.

"I love a man that goes commando; good job, Stud," Jenny said just loudly enough for Barb and me to hear.

Barb peeped under the tablecloth just as Jenny sucked both of my balls into her mouth. I saw her wink at Barb who just giggled.

Barb leaned over and kissed me again and as our mouths started sucking on each other's lips and tongue, she moved my right hand back to her pussy.

"All the times we've eaten here and I never knew it could be this exciting," Barb whispered to me. "I want to watch Jenny," she said and raised the tablecloth just as Jenny swallowed my cock all the way to the hilt. She watched Jenny move up and down on my cock while she pressed my hand hard against her pussy.

I slide 2 fingers in her now dipping cunt and began to massage her clit. Barb's breathing was beginning to get faster and shallower and I could feel her pussy contracting in the preliminary stages of orgasm. My own urges were also rising as Jenny's sensuous mouth ministered my raging cock.

"Wow," I said softly as I heard the serving cart again approaching our table. Barb dropped the tablecloth back over my lap and I moved my hand off her pussy and back onto the table. Jenny got very still and quiet, but to my anxiety, she continued to run her tongue up and down the ridge of my cock.

Jacque placed the three desserts on the table. "Would you like me to pour your coffee, now," he asked?

"Please," I replied.

"How about Mrs. Logan's, would you like me to wait until she gets back to pour hers?'

"No, Jacque," I said, somehow keeping a straight face, "she'll be back in her seat in just a minute."

Barb laughed loudly, fortunately because it covered the sound of Jenny's splutter all over my cock.

The laugh surprised Jacque and I guess he thought he had done something wrong. "Is everything all right," he hesitantly asked?

"It's fine and everything is perfect," I assured him. "It was just a little inside joke."

"Very good, Mr. Logan. I'll leave you to your dessert and coffee," Jacque said as he pushed the cart back toward the kitchen.

"Smart ass," Jenny whispered. "Let's see how you handle this." She began that wonderful thing she does with her mouth and tongue, sucking me all the way in then licking the shaft with her tongue as she raises her mouth back up to glans, giving it a soft nip, then sucking it back in again. She knew I couldn't last long and she was right. About the fourth time she got back to the glans, I started pumping cum in her mouth. Jenny sucked out the last drop and closed her mouth without losing any of the jism.

As soon as Jacque left the table, Barb had again raised the tablecloth so she could observe the activity. The scene excited her so much her face was flush like she was running a temperature. Jenny grinned at her with a closed mouth and a little white liquid trying to escape at the corners of her lips.

Jenny looked up at me and I knew she wanted to know if the coast was clear. I gave her a nod and she slipped back up into her seat. She had that mischievous look, like the cat that ate the canary. Her cheeks were a little full as she still had my load in her mouth. She picked up the little round dessert spoon and holding her napkin under her chin, slipped the spoon into her mouth. Then she opened her mouth and removed the spoon, now full of my viscous cum. Jenny covered her mouth with the napkin and quietly spit out the rest of my cum.

Jenny leaned forward so she could talk to Barb and me. "Barb," she said, "I usually try to swallow it all. Jon's cum is not at all musky with a little salty flavor, almost like drinking the juice from a raw oyster, which I love. But tonight, I decided that my berries might need a little more cream." She then proceeded to mix the spoonful of cum with the cream in her bowl of fresh berries.

"Jenny, could I have a taste of your berries," Barb asked, breathlessly?

"Of course, honey. Take a couple of bites so you get the full flavor," Jenny told her and then passed her bowl and spoon across me to Barb.

Barb used Jenny's spoon to capture several berries and then made sure they were coated with the fortified cream. She took the whole spoon in her mouth and slowly withdrew it, empty, licking off the last bit of cream. She deliberately chewed the berries and it was obvious she held the cream in her mouth to swallow with the fruit. "That is so deliciously decadent," Barb said as she took one more spoonful.

The exchange between Jenny and Barb had been so sensuous that I realized I was getting hard again. That reminded me that I needed to readjust myself before we left the table. As subtly as possible, I used my napkin to dry the moisture Jenny had left on my cock and balls. When I started moving enough to re-button my pants, Jenny got Barb's attention and they both stared at my efforts and giggled. Finally, I got my zipper back up and my belt buckled.

"Barb, have you talked to Fred tonight," I inquired.

"He didn't know when he would get to the hotel tonight, so we agreed we would just text," she replied.

"Well, why don't you text him that we had a great meal, a little too much to drink, and you are going to spend the night at our house," I suggested.

"Great idea," Barb said.

Jenny just said: "Goody! Goody!"

"Okay, looks like we enjoyed our desserts. Let's finish our coffee, find our shoes, I'll settle the bill, and we'll do our nightcaps at the house," I said to the ladies.

Chapter 3 - After Dinner

Jacque brought me the bill, I calculated 25% added $50, and entered this as a tip. Tipping well is its own reward, that's why I get the best table, the best wait staff, and the perfect service. I don't have to ask, I don't have to complain, it just happens. A small price to pay.

Since the ladies were on the outside of the booth, they got out first and waited for me to work my way around the table. "Wait," I said, "let's take inventory." I looked Jenny up and down. "Now turn around," I told her. She did. "Okay, you're presentable. Barb." I looked her up and down. "Turn. You're good to go. Now, am I zipped with no noticeable stains?"

"You look good enough to eat," Jenny said, just before she and Barb erupted in laughter and then gave each other a high-five.

We had been there for about 2 ½ hours so the late night diners were just beginning to filter in. I said goodnight to Jeanne and provided the appropriate accolades for the delicious dinner. He held the door for us and the valet said: "Just a moment, Mr. Logan."

I waited with Jenny and Barb and assisted the valet in handing Jenny into the front passenger seat and Barb into the captain's chair in the second row. He walked with me around to the driver's side and I gave him a folded $20 bill which would assure that the Escalade would continue to be treated gently next time we were here.

I got behind the wheel, made a right out of the lot and a left onto Roswell Road. Jenny said: "Jon, turn into the first parking lot and put the car in park."

"Yes, Ma'am," what else could I say. I also know how to follow instructions.

It was an office building lot and there were no other cars parked overnight. Jenny leaned into me and whispered: "Fred has never eaten Barb's pussy, and as much as we like him, Barb's sex life has been pretty barren. She is my best and dearest friend. I want you to go back there and give her a taste of the satisfaction you've given me for years." She put her hands on each side of my face and gave me a French-kiss that would make the Pope shoot off.

"What's going on," Barb asked?

"I think you have some unfinished business, maybe more like pleasure," Jenny told her.

"Oh," Barb replied as I stepped through the console and into her space.

I knelt down on one knee beside her bucket seat, put my hand behind her head, and pulled her face to mine. I began softly kissing her cheek and outlining them with my tongue. She put her arms around my neck and moved her mouth to mine, moving her tongue in a circle around my lips. I slide my left hand up the inside of her thighs. She kicked off her shoes and spread her thighs so I could move all the way up to her pussy. My hand covered her vulva as I worked my middle finger between her labia and into her vagina. Her juices were flowing and as I moved my finger in-and-out, her breath came more quickly and her mouth and tongue got more demanding.

"Guys, move to the back and get comfortable so I can get on the road," Jenny said from the driver's seat.

I got back on my feet and leaned down putting my hands under Barb's arms and stood her up. She immediately put her arms back around my neck and raised her face, searching for my lips. She raised her arms as I grasped each side of her little sundress and pulled it up and over her head. I pushed her back enough so I could gaze at her delectable body, realizing that my previous description of "scrumptious" was grossly understated. I again found her mouth and our tongues danced with each other as the passion built. I slipped my shoes off as I moved Barb back to the 3rd row bench seat. I leaned her back into the seat and my mouth moved to her ears and neck, sucking and nipping as her hands unbuttoned my shirt. Her heat was beginning to radiate and her little moans were almost like she was humming.

I stood and slipped off my shirt, then dropped my pants and kicked them back in a pile with Barb's dress. Dropping to my knees, I pulled Barb forward onto the seat so I had open access to her pubic area. Without hesitating, I sucked her entire pussy into my mouth and ran my tongue up to her hard clit.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Jonnnnn," she yelled. "What are you doing to me? It is sooooo good, don't stop."

I certainly had no intention of stopping. I sucked her labia, those two supple little pussy lips, into my mouth, rolling my tongue between them and softly biting as I lapped the juice from her cunt.

Barb was beginning to buck from the rising desire. She wrapped her legs over my shoulders and used them to pull her pussy even tighter into my face. My tongue began administering to her clit and I reached up and took her nipples between my fingers.

"Ohhhh! Goddamn! I'm coming." Her thighs started contracting and her pussy got even juicier. Her ass raised all the way off the seat as she bounced up and down, her clit now as hard as my dick and feeling like a miniature penis. I could feel her orgasm running wild through her entire body and I continued to lick her clit and suck her pussy until she started pulling back.

I raised my head and looked into her eyes. "How was that, Baby," I asked?

"Oh my god, Jon, I have never felt anything that good in my entire life," she responded.

"See how good you taste," I told her as I raised and kissed her with my face wet from her pussy juice.

"Mmmm, Did that all come from me," she purred.

"That was just a warm-up," I said. "You've got to take care of the condition you put me in," and I rose to show her my raging hard cock. "Come on," I told her as I pulled her up off the back seat.

Kicking our clothes aside, I sat down in the 2nd row jump seat on the passenger side. I pulled Barb over and told her: "Get on."

"You're so big," she told me. "I've never taken that much in me before."

With that, Jenny, who'd been quiet and doing the driving without comment said: "Don't be such a baby, just get on his cock and feel what it's like to really get fucked." I notice her adjusting the rear view mirror so she could see us. It occurred to me that she probably had it turned to get a view of the previous activity.

I guess Jenny's comment was all it took, because Barb spread wide to straddle me and the seat. She had to get up on her tip toes to position her opening over my dick. She was so wet it started sliding in easily although she still looked a little hesitant about taking it all. Well, Jenny took care of that also by braking a little faster than necessary at the stop sign. It was enough that Barb lost her balance and sat down on my cock all the way to the hilt.

"Oh, god, it's all the way in," she exclaimed. Then she relaxed and we began to slowly rock back and forth.

I leaned her body back so I could suck her tits and the little dark nipples got even harder.

"Kiss me again, Jon," she breathlessly said, and our tongues were again entangled. "My pussy feels so full and so good," she whispered.

In this position, her aroused clit was going to get full stimulation rubbing tightly against me. I reached around behind her and took the cheeks of her firm ass in my hands and began rocking her back and forth and up and down. She leaned into me and buried her face in my neck and shoulder, her breathing steadily increasing. At this stage, the excitement was mutual and her tight pussy was bringing me to the boiling point. Thank goodness Jenny had relieved me once at the restaurant because I wanted to last long enough to give Barb the ride of her life.

Barb's moaning got louder and her thighs were tightening around me. All of a sudden her whole body contracted and her moans turned to a yell: "I'm coming, goddamnit Jon, don't stop!" Her tight little cunt spasmed as it milked my cock. It was all I could do to hold back my own orgasm.

Barb collapsed on my chest. "I don't think I can move," she said.

"Just stay where you are, baby," I said. "You've got one more in you, and I want to feel it all."

Jenny chimed in: "You two sound and look so hot, I'm glad we'll be home soon. I had to use your shirt under me, Jon, to keep from soaking the seat."

I started moving Barb slowly again, squeezing the cheeks of her ass and letting her feel the throbbing of my cock. She began to push against me again and we started a more deliberate but very deep rhythm.

"Your cock has me so full and I can feel and hear my juices as we move," Barb said. "I have never had an orgasm like that before."

"Well, you're getting ready to have another, and the weekend is just starting," I told her, keeping our movements short but firm. "Let's see how much control you have, squeeze me with those wonderful pussy muscles." I knew this would heighten her excitement even more, knowing that she was controlling the action. It began to work as I could feel every part of her body trying to embrace me.

The movement was not as insistent as before, but the demands of both our bodies made it more intense and passionate. My entire groin area was demanding release and when I felt the beginning tremors of her body, I began pumping her vagina full of my cream. That had the effect of bringing her to her third and most intense orgasm of the night.

Chapter 4 - Home for the Weekend

"You guys sit right there," Jenny said, "your timing is impeccable. You both better have some left for me. I've already had to get myself off once just from listening to you two and what I could see in the rear view mirror."

I looked up and saw the garage door start up as Jenny pulled the Escalade into the drive. Barb's tits pressed into my chest as we held on to each other. My cock began to slip from her pussy and the juices followed. The SUV stopped and I heard the garage door closing.

The passenger side back door opened and there was Jenny, already naked and the most beautiful sight I could imagine. "I'm ready to join this party," she said. "And you better have something left, Big Boy, because I'm hotter than a bitch in heat."

"Baby, the day I don't have something left for the most gorgeous erotic exotic woman in the world, will be the day you can close the coffin," I told her. "Just give me a second to get the other most gorgeous erotic exotic woman off my cock."

Barb giggled, "You mean the one who's wondering if she has enough energy left to stand up?" I could feel the cum mixed with her juices running down the inside of her thighs as she slid off my lap.

When Barb leaned over to pick up her dress, Jenny said: "Leave it, we'll gather them later. I'm declaring this a naked weekend."

"You've got my vote," Barb replied.

"The two of you naked all weekend! I'm for sure cancelling all t-times," I added.

Jenny helped Barb out of the vehicle and as I turned to get out she said: "Stop right there." I noticed that my semi-flaccid wet cock was right at her head level. She took my balls in her right hand and sucked my cock all the way into her mouth. "Mmmm," she said, "the two of you taste pretty good." She tugged on my balls and directed: "Come on, let's get inside and get to work on the neglected driver."

"If this is a dream, don't pinch me," I thought silently as I watched two gorgeous naked asses going into the house, padding silently on their cute little bare feet.

I heard Barb tell Jenny: "I better get cleaned up,"

Jenny's reply surprised me, but in a sensual way: "Barb, I don't want you to get cleaned up, I want to suck Jon's cum out of your pussy. We've never done anything like this before, but would you mind?"

Barb replied: "This is a night of firsts for me and we are closer than sisters. That sounds so sexy and I would like to taste your pussy, too. After the way Jon made me feel on the ride home, I don't think we need to worry about turning gay."

"Jon, would you mind if we did a little girl-on-girl while you rested up. You can watch," Jenny told me as she pulled the two big cushions off the couch and onto the floor.

"I love being entertained, just don't be surprised if I join in after a little rest," I said.

"And when you join in, don't let your cock get confused as to whose turn it is," Jenny replied.

I stepped into our bedroom bath and grabbed a Viagra which I swallowed without water. I didn't think I'd need it, but I wanted to make sure I would be able to show Jenny how much I lusted after her perfect body.

When I got back into the living room, Jenny was on her back on the couch cushions and she was positioning Barb into the top position of the most sensual 69 I could imagine. The cum was already beginning to drip from Barb's pussy as Jenny covered it with her mouth. I watched as Barb experimented with licking Jenny's clit. They stayed in that position for about 5 minutes and I could tell they were beginning to get aroused again.