Au Restaurant Ris de Veau

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny pushed Barb over on her side and turned around facing her. She brought Barb's mouth to hers and passionately started kissing her. I realized that in the process of kissing her, she was sharing the cum she had sucked out and Barb appeared to be loving it.

My cock was beginning to respond to watching these two sirens in action. I got up out of the La z boy and walked over to them. "You two are having too much fun, I'm ready to play."

Jenny looked at my hard dick and commented: "Looks like you are."

I decided to direct the action: "Barb, why don't you get on the bottom and give Jenny's clit some stimulation while I stimulate some of her other parts. Jenny, you can work on Barb's clit, I think she's got one more orgasm in her tonight. She's going to love the view looking up at the things I'm going to do to you."

They quickly got into the position instructed and I moved around to view my wife's perfect ass. I sat the bottle of lube within reach and got on my knees behind her. It was obvious neither of the girls were experienced at cunnilingus so I spread Jenny's labia and told Barb: "Run your tongue up to her pussy and then back down to her clit, now cover her clit and softly suck it into your mouth and stimulate it with the tip of your tongue, then repeat." I knew Jenny could hear me and Barb would be feeling some of the same action.

I got busy working on Jenny, rubbing and kneading her thighs, kissing the cheeks of her ass, then running two fingers into her wet pussy, pushing down on the g-spot. I could feel her excitement building and both girls were beginning to make little moaning sounds.

I pumped some of the lube into my right hand and as I slide two fingers in her pussy, I pushed the middle finger into Jenny's tight little asshole. She loves this and her buttocks began to contract. I decided we would give Barb another first and let her get the front seat view of Jenny getting fucked in the ass. I would need to dilate her good so I pumped a little more lube directly on her tight hole, and then inserted a second finger.

Barb's eyes got big as she realized what I was doing.

When I felt like she was dilated enough, I put more lube on my rock hard cock, spread the cheeks of her ass, and raised up on my knees enough to position myself at her opening. I grasped her hips and pulled her back against me as I pushed the head of my cock into her ass. As she pushed back against me I moved slowly into her chute. She let out a little exclamation as my glans popped past her sphincter.

I could tell Jenny had stopped eating Barb's pussy and was totally into her own pleasure. "Fuck my ass! Fuck it hard! Ohhh, it's so good. Eat my pussy, Barb, don't stop. Fuck my ass harder! Goddamn, that's so good!"

Needless to say, I was giving her all I could and now she had Barb stimulating her clit instead of having to rub it herself when I'm in her ass. I stroked her in and out and her contractions were getting stronger and stronger. My own stimulation was intense but I held out waiting for her to finish.

"I'm cummmming!" she screamed and her entire body began to spasm. I buried my cock and exploded my load deep in her bowels. My hold on her hips probably kept her from smothering Barb. I slowly pulled out and Jenny collapsed onto her side.

"Oh my god, that was so good. And Barb, you eating my pussy while Jon fucked my ass, made it the best time ever."

"Didn't that hurt," Barb asks.

"Oh, no Honey," Jenny told her, "it is the most exquisite feeling. The ass is very sensitive and when your pussy and clit is also getting stimulation, it's like your whole body orgasms. Until you, we've never done a 3-some, but we sometimes pretend I'm getting dp'd by using a dildo in my pussy while Jon fucks me in the ass. It's so erotic."

"I don't think I could do that," Barb replied.

"We'll talk about it some more and there are ways to ease into it." Jenny told our friend.

"Gals," I said, "I hope you feel appropriately feted and fucked. I have enjoyed being your stud and look forward to being of further service; however, right now, I would like for us to take a shower and you two queen bees wrap me in your cocoon while I regain some energy to continue a weekend of complete debauchery."