Aubrey and the Sorority

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please... Please just a little..." Aubrey begged. She could hear the self-pity in her voice but she didn't care. She wanted her own release so badly.

"You may have absolved your punishments, but you're still left with a negative score for breaking the rules in the first place. I'm afraid you'll have to complete a challenge to qualify for the next round of initiation. Not unless you're ready to give up?"

"No no! Just tell me what I have to do." Aubrey pleaded.

"That's what I like to hear. I'll even throw you a bone here and let your boyfriend help you out on the challenge. Just this once," Chloe bargained as she reached her hand into the challenge hat. She pulled out a paper slip and handed it to Aubrey. Aubrey timidly opened the slip and read it aloud for everyone to hear.

"Fetch Chloe's textbooks."

"Okay, simple enough. You lucked out! You just have to pick them up at the bookstore across campus."

Relieved, Aubrey nodded and gestured for Julian to follow. She had one foot on the staircase when two older girls suddenly blocked her way.

"Upstairs are for sisters only. You'll have to earn back a positive score to reclaim your room privileges." Chloe declared.

"We just need our clothes!" Aubrey reasoned.

"Are those upstairs? Tough luck," Chloe teased. The other girls laughed at Aubrey and Julian's new predicament. They both looked at each other, worried about their next move.

"I'd go soon if I were you. Bookstore opens in ten minutes. Maybe if you get there early enough, other students won't see you."

Aubrey took a deep breath. She had a feeling something like this was coming. At least she had experience with it before...

She cupped her hands between her legs and looked to Julian, who did the same.

"Let's go."

TO BE CONTINUED

12