Auckland Wife's First BBC Pt. 03

Story Info
Angela discovers she's going to be auctioned.
4.4k words
4.2
22.4k
22

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mercilessly his cock assaulted her mouth again. Richard knew that he had her. This married white cunt who just wanted to satisfy her curiosity about black men. Well... she has definitely found out what it's like to be fucked by a real man.

As soon as she opened up about the fact that her husband Mike was out of town for three to five days at a time fairly regularly he knew that he had a good chance of getting her to cross the line and fuck him. And he had a fairly good idea from their chats that she would do anything to protect herself from being found out.

A perfect combination.

Richard smiled as he watched her head bob up and down on his cock. "You ready for my guests Slut?"

Angela stopped sucking for a moment "Can't we just have another night just the two of us?" There was a sweetness to her voice but a hint of desperation also. This was not what she wanted. But he had those videos and her clothes were in the hotel safe until lunchtime next day. All she had left was to cling onto the fact that he may have been messing with her and that there was no one else coming.

"Angela," his voice was calm and clear, "I told you before. You may leave but you will not be getting your clothes or a robe. And I promise you that that last video of you asking to be my slut tonight WILL be published if you leave. There is always the chance that your circle of loved ones would never see it, however, once it's out there it can never be retrieved."

Richard pressed his cock all the way into her throat and held her there by the back of her head. Held it for a few seconds. "God she is soooo fucked" he thought to himself. He then withdrew it completely leaving her grasping her throat and spluttering as she filled her lungs.

"One chance only... are you staying or going?"

Angela's common sense jumped into action. "Right! We're out of here" it screamed.

But it screamed in silence. Angela's hand reached up for that 10" python in front of her and placed it to her lips. She knew she was trapped. The head of his cock slid slowly in.

Richard smiled. "You want my guests don't you slut?"

Surprisingly her answer was an emphatic "No Richard, I do NOT" with a noticeable rise in volume on the "NOT."

"I am pleased Angela. Pleased with your honesty. It IS going to happen. And it IS going to happen very soon too. I am glad you didn't just say what I wanted to hear. You are safe and you will enjoy it... immensely. You are a slut! You are going to have a lot of cock over the next 7 or 8 hours. Next time maybe some pussy too. But for now all I have invited is men. No women. No boys. No transsexuals. No animals. So nothing too freaky. Tonight you don't belong to Mike. Tonight you don't belong to even yourself. Tonight you are mine. A possession. And thus I relieve you from any illusions of moral judgements. You will be doing indecent things with more than a couple of people. You have no need to question these acts as you have no say in them. Do you understand Angela?"

Angela's head was reeling. Indecent things? Pussy? Next time? How many people? And things that she didn't want to consider. Her hand moved to her cunt. "Oh so slippery." As she started to finger herself Richard quickened his pace. "What have I done?... Ohhhhh oh oh oh god." The orgasm hit her harder this time. Richard groaned and shoved his cock in. she could feel it inside her throat pulsing. Shooting directly into her belly. And with that a second orgasm hit her on top of the first.

In a matter of seconds a thick studded dog collar was secured to her neck and padlocked in place. Cuffs were attached hurriedly to keep her wrist secured to the collar and ankle cuffs were attached. A pretty serious blindfold was attached that in turn was attached to a strap over the head from ear to ear and then again to her collar at the nape of her neck. No chance at all that she would be seeing anything until her black master let her.

"Master" she thought. "Have I become a sex slave"? She wasn't sure that she liked where this was going. But what could she do? "Master" she thought again.

"What was that?" quizzed Richard.

"What? Oh um nothing" she blurts out.

"Someone said Master I think" he laughed. "We will see. I'm not someone who wants a slave. Too much work. What I do like is providing for a woman her fantasies. Whether they change their minds or not. You Angela are about to be... hold on. Open wide please." He tapped her lips with his fingers.

Angela complied and was met with a ball gag entering her mouth and expertly secured in place.

"Where was I? Oh yes. You Angela are about to be auctioned off."

A muffled scream was all she could muster. And she flailed her elbows around.

Richard laughed. Held her firmly from behind. He was way too strong anyway. His massive hands moved down her body and he snaked 3 fingers into her. "You can't tell me you don't want this. You are saturated. Don't worry, I'm only auctioning off sex acts tonight only. Not selling you permanently. I might Auction off a whole night with you though but the money will have serious. It happens on occasion. We have done this with maybe ten others so far. Only 2 have had the bids go that high. If they do then we will work it on a time Mike is away so don't worry."

Richard shuffled her over to a table and bent her forward onto it. The cold mahogany made her jump but not as much as his whole cock being stuffed into her in one stroke.

"Fuck you have a nice cunt Angela. I'm not going to dump a load in there now as my guests will want to inspect the merchandise. But I surely would like to. The auction is meant to go from midnight til 8am. If you behave, I will end it by 5 and it can be just you and me until lunch time. Fuck! I think I'm going to nut in you."

He increased his pace. This was different to last night. He seemed even bigger. He was rougher. His big black balls banging hard on Angela's clit each time he hit home. This wasn't a nice fuck. This felt more like a rape. But it wasn't. Angela had consented. Angela wanted it. Richards large hands grabbed an ass cheek each and spread them. "OH you going to get ass fucked tonight you whore."

Angela's orgasm started to build again. What had he just called her? No! That's not right. And he's going to auction her off. No! Her mind and body fighting each other. The suddenly... the body wins.

"I can feel you cumming you dirty little cunt. You love this. Here it cums. Oh yeaaahh!!" His breath quickens and then a huge load of cum explodes inside her quivering hole. She feels each spurt as his cock jerks inside her.

"What have I become?"

Richard lifts off her and picks up her now limp body and carries her like a rag doll to the en-suite. He stands her up in the shower. Takes the shower head off it's cradle. Unscrews it from the hose . Turns the flow on. Adjusts the temperature until it's tepid and inserts it into Angela's cunt. No discussion. No thoughts of whether she wants that or not. Just cleans out his merchandise. Turns the water off. Towels her off. Pats her on the butt.

They move back into the bedroom. "Nah. I think you need the whole eight hour treatment."

He checks the clock. 11:32pm. Grabs a leash and attaches it to the collar and leads her into the adjoining apartment. Once there he detaches one of her wrist cuffs from the collar and reattaches it to chains above her. This room has a mezzanine floor and so the chains are suspended from the railing above. He repeats on the other side. Her ankles are spread wide and attached to loops on either side of a spreader bar

He then opens the sliding door to to the balcony to let the cold evening air in. It gives Angela a bit of a shock but snaps her back into reality. She can feel her nipples harden.

Richard gives her one more wipe down with a face cloth. Gives the back of her hair a quick brush. Surveys the item he's offering up.

Then unlocks the apartment door.

Although she cannot be seen from the hallway. Angela does not know this. She is also totally unaware that she is quite publicly on display to anyone who chances to look with a good lens from apartments on the other side of the street. Although with the blindfold and gag she would not likely be able to be identified from a distance.

Her arousal had surprised her. As had her stupidity in letting someone get leverage over her. "Let's just do this and hopefully be done with it" she thought.

And then there it was.

Voices.

They were in the next room. Richard was talking to a couple of guys. "Oh my God." Angela thought "He's actually doing this... No I'M actually doing this." She strained to hear what they were saying. She counted two or maybe three voices other than Richards. And then she felt it... a single droplet running down her inner left thigh. "Oh no. How can i be THAT horny?" She cursed her body for betraying her and hoped it would not be noticeable when Richard brought his guests in.

She froze. There was a hand turning the door handle. She felt a rush of cool air as the door opened and created a draft, sucking the cold night air into the room.

Laughter. Not at her. More like the sort of laughter you hear in a bar on a Friday afternoon with friends and colleagues catching up for a beer. She was more an ornament than the focus of their attention... So far.

"Richard," a deep chocolate voice cut through the murmur in the room. "Hey man! this looks like some fine pussy you have brought us tonight. May I?"

"Of course, Carl. Go right ahead." came Richards response.

Angela felt some breath on her. He was close. Sniffing in her aroma. Audibly licking his lips. Her breasts were cupped, lifted and let fall. A tweak of her nipples made her jump.

"Yeah Rich. Nice. I bet you've had fun. Fuck bro! She's soaked." Carl invaded her cunt with two fingers. "Boiling hot in there too." He licked his fingers and then leaned over to whisper in Angela's ear "Nothing tastes better than a Married white cunt." Angela cursed herself as she felt a second drop running down her thigh. Carl stood back and surveyed the helpless white woman he was going to invest some funds in. "Anything off the menu Rich?"

"Menu"? Angela's mind snapped back into the moment. "What did he mean"?

"Not much Carl." Came the reply. "As normal, we can't mark her. Have to be fair to her relationship and not destroy that. All holes are open for business. Videos will be made available at a price. Bondage obviously is something that appeals to her. Name calling gets her wetter than any bitch I've ever had. She had a nearly a whole bottle of wine earlier and I haven't allowed her access to bathroom so you will get to see your favorite to kick things off. I'm opening her up for the 'class ones' also just in case people feel a little more generous."

"Awesome Rich. I think from the size of the crowd that's gathered that you might hit some of those big numbers."

Bang! Right back to reality again. Angela had been so focused on the conversation that Richard and Carl had been having and trying to decode some of it that she hadn't noticed the murmur in the room had grown into quite a substantial chatter. Easily seven or eight voices were distinguishable. "Oh my god" she thought. This thought was mixed with feelings of fear and lust.

Several men approached. Fondled and admired the Merchandise. Angela felt truly objectified as these men even had casual conversations about football, cars and work as they tweaked and prodded her. Never had she ever felt so exposed. Which was logical as she had never been this exposed ever.

"How are you Angela?" It was Richard. "Good?"

Angela struggled with a reply. She knew it was useless.

"O.K. We are going to begin soon. You are safe. Just submit to all of this and you will enjoy. It's going to happen anyway. Now each of these men have seen a photo of you prior to coming. Without your face. So they knew whether to make the effort and could work out how much money to bring. I must admit... " Richard checked her gag, blindfold and restraints as he continued... "I must admit that I believe this is one of the biggest groups we have had at one of these auctions. Our group has 56 members but usually between seven and twelve are in attendance. There is nineteen men here tonight. Don't worry. Not all of them will fuck you. Some just like to watch and put money in the kitty to get certain acts. But be sure of this. You have drawn a crowd. now we..." Richard was interrupted by another knock on the door. "Excuse me Angela."

Angela now was terrified. "NINETEEN men?" Even if she enjoyed it her pussy will be in tatters. This cannot be happening.

Richard returned. "Make that twenty-two," he laughed. " I think its only fair to warn you that we will likely hit the number that requires me to put you out to one of them for a night. But as I say.. don't worry about your beloved husband. We will work that out at a time he's away again. Also, to make you feel a bit of comfort, we have never yet auctioned someone twice. So its likely that this will be a one-time gig. Nod If you understand."

Angela nodded her head. Obviously crying behind her blindfold and gag.

"Good... let's get this under way."

Richard positioned himself beside her and turned to the crowd. His Big African voice brought the room to a civilized quiet. "Gentlemen... Welcome."

Some of the guests nodded, some raised their glasses, but all acknowledged their host.

"We have an exceptional example of womanhood available to all tonight. Gentlemen please. I present Angela."

"Hi Angela" said one. "Hey slut!" came another and a few other comments. A murmur started up again but this time all comments were heading her way. She was suddenly conscious of the fact that there were over twenty men staring at her nakedness and getting ready to bid on her and use her for the night.

"Gentlemen Please" Richard quietened the room again.

As usual we will cover off the rules for the auction and the ensuing events. As procedure dictates, and so the slut understands it all, I shall read them out so as to not miss anything. Once bidding begins her time begins and so we need to use the time fully and we don't need any discussions which will halt proceedings.

Richard reads from a page in his hand.

"1. Does anyone know her and/or her husband?"

The men all look around the room at each other. Silence.

"Are we sure"? He asks again. "

A hand is slowly lifted. "Yeah me. I know who she is. Not friends, but she knows me too." He sounded deflated.

Angela's mind raced. Did she recognize the voice? No, she did not. Was it a friend? a colleague? a neighbor? She could not tell. Her mind sent messages to her ears to listen closer. But all she could hear was the thump... thump... thump... of her heartbeat screaming out at the prospect that someone who knew her was leering at her naked body, spread wide by her bonds. And that he believes she is there willingly and going to service all these men tonight while her loyal husband is away on business.

Richard spoke again. "Sorry my friend. You can go no further tonight. It is a core principal of the club that we keep the merchandises identity as secure as possible and we know that intimate contact with said merchandise has had members in the past try to establish contact post orgy. It's of such importance to us that this does not happen that its number one in our rules."

"Yeah I know." comes the reply. "I'll go. Have a great time Angela. I'll see you around." He moves towards the door.

"I'll make a viewing of the video available to you at a later date if you like." It was almost like the club captain seeing the disappointment in a players face and was trying to make him feel special.

"Thanks Richard... I'll take you up on that," Angela hears the door open and close in the next room as he leaves the party.

Richard leans in to Angela. "See my slut? we have rules to make this better for you. You have nothing to worry about." he whispered. There was a warmth in his voice that exuded honesty. "And we read these rules out to remind them but also so you can understand too. O.K.?"

Angela gave a small nod

"2. Are all STD tests up to date as no condoms are allowed? Proof of last test to be within last 7 days and registered with me. I have seen and checked all of these. Thank you. A reminder that until the dessert its preferable for you to cum in her mouth or on her face rather than in her cunt. Just to be respectful of the other users. Mistakes happen and there are breaks in the event for her to wash her cunt out and there are wet towels on hand to wipe up any messes as required.

3. Anyone seen to be marking her on purpose will be asked to leave and banned for a number of events commensurate with the size of the infraction. This can lead to expulsion. DON'T mark her. Enough said on that one.

4. As usual. If the total raised tonight tops $25k then the highest bid of night can have her for a night at a later time. I know its Usually $10k but its never been a crowd this size."

"Well let's get that one out of the way immediately" a silky bass baritone voice chimes in. "I will make up any shortfall needed to ensure that happens and to make sure I have a good chance of winning that night I am placing $5,000 on the table right now." Angela hears a loud zip like that on a sports bag and a few gasps from the crowd.

"Fuck me Joe. How much have you got in there"? one asked.

"Enough" came Joes response. "Seriously guys. those photos from Richard shows that this is a special piece of meat." Again, Angela had it reconfirmed that she has lost her identity tonight. Joe looked around the room "How many others came prepared for a big spend?" Three voices confirmed they came well prepared. "and the rest of you"? Joe asked. "who here isn't carrying at least $500?" he paused "See? this cunt got a big night ahead."

Applause from many.

Fear from just one.

Richard spoke again. "All right settle down guys . Number 5. Anyone exposing Angela publicly will be exited from the club and charges may be placed.

6. She's allowed 10 minutes per hour in bathroom. Allowed water. Lube if needed. Don't want to damage her

7. anyone over 9" can NOT take her anally until dessert. This includes me too fellas. Believe me I have been wanting to. But, we know that she will need to be well loosened before the big boys."

There was the mentioning of 'dessert' again. Further confusing Angela.

"Especially Tony" comes a voice sending the group into a small cheer and a whistle.

Angela struggles against her bonds. She's getting sore now. didn't even register that there may be a monster cock in the room. And also the bottle of wine is coming back to visit her... "I need to pee" she thinks

"8. Video will be made available. No members faces will be on film. Angela will star quite visibly

9. As usual, all payments are to be settled before leaving.

10. At 3am there will be an hour rest for Angela. She will be tied in next room and each if you gets 2 minutes one on one to ask a question of her. She will be hooked up to a lie detector so you know she is telling the truth. Our two detective members are both here and so will run the polygraph for us. "

Richard folds up the rules and places them on the bench.

"Does everyone understand?"

Twenty one voices. Twenty one affirmations.

Richard turns his attention to the now sweating Angela who obviously was feeling the call from the wild. Shuffling back and forth as she desperately tried not to let go of her bladder.

"Shall we start this show?" The room excitedly agrees.

"I think she needs to piss." This is met with laughter from the group. Richard turns to Angela. "This is tradition. I am going to take your blindfold off. There is a glass on the floor. You will piss in it in front of all these men Do you understand? I am not letting you go to the bathroom so it's the glass or the carpet. DON'T choose the carpet." The first time he actually sounded scary. Angela nodded. She was so desperate for relief she just had to go.

12