Auckland Wife's First BBC Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard unfastened her eye restrictions. Angela kept her eyes closed. She did not want to see the group around her. Almost like a child hiding by closing their eyes. "If I can't see you then you can't see me." But, resigned to the fact that she needed to, her eyes slowly opened.

As they adjusted to the light they widened to take in the scene around her. Richard numbers seemed to be truthful for a group of about 20 men all eyed her. Some clothed. Some partially. A couple naked from the waist down and three totally naked.

Except for... Masks. Some had balaclavas, some had celebrity faces, bandanas and one even had a Hulk mask. Even Richard had taken to covering his face. Angela thought that a bit redundant as she had already seen his face. But then she saw them... cameras. She was now the only identifiable person in the room.

The enormity of the situation hits home again. Not only was she doing this because Richard has leverage over her she was going to supply him with more.

"Oh that urge again" she thought. She looked at the glass on the floor. "I can't... not with all these men watching" she thought. She looked around the men. And then she saw it. A black cock that looked about the same size as Richards 10 inches. But this one was different. It was only semi-erect.

Her piss started flowing, catching her off guard. She quickly adjusted her position and jot most of it in the glass. Cheers filled the room and blood rushed to her face in humiliation. Her fear hit as she realised she had no control. Richard had planned this right down to the bottle of wine. He had orchestrated it and now it was unfolding.

As the stream came to a stop she surveyed the room. 4 cameras, all with bright red lights searing into her dignity. Announcing they weren't there just for show but we're instead recording the show. Each had a cable leading into what looked like an external hard drive. Evidence again that this wasn't going to be over quickly.

She also noticed that there wasn't a heck of a lot of pale skin present. In fact only 3. And they were all seated at a table together. One had a satchel with him. Angela guessed that may be full of money.

They all had drinks and nibbles close at hand. Could have been a meeting of guys at a pub or lodge to watch a game. But instead they were watching her.

Richard, with cloth in hand, picked up the glass and placed it on a side board.

"And now, gentlemen, its time to bid. We are a few minutes after midnight, sorry about that, I prefer to be on time. But I put it down to the numbers here so please don't hold it against me.

As per usual we have arranged to auction as a 3 course menu.

Starters, mains, dessert and then a cigars for anyone who wishes to stay and discuss 'Class A' acts that may be purchased for a later time.

"For Angela's benefit... Starters are one hole, mains are multiple penetration and dessert is a gangbang cream pie. Only 5 guests will get a Starter, 15 can have a main and desert is for all comers. Class A acts will be something we discuss at another instance.

A voice chimes up "Hey Richard. Just to clarify, are ALL Class A's being made available or just some?"

He responds "At this stage I am undecided. Would like to say yes but as you know they are fairly" he searched for a word "specialist acts." The man who asked the question nodded slowly. Richard continued. "We will see how well our guest is treated shall we? I'll decide at that stage."

"Any questions gentlemen? Any questions Angela"? Angela sobs through her gag... she couldn't respond if she wanted to.

"So who would like to start the bidding?"

12