All Comments on 'Auction'

by KnottLynnHardey

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5*, but I was bit disappointed when he couldn’t have them all . 😈

Tc

bucco40bucco40over 1 year ago

Good story but not taboo. Should be in erotic couplings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it a lot, but…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry, but no incest. Not even remotely taboo. Unless one considers non monogamous, unmarried sex as taboo. Otherwise, no different than tens of thousands of other stories here. Well written, but not taboo.

KnottLynnHardeyKnottLynnHardeyover 1 year agoAuthor

I was seeking to explore Cade's sense of the taboo of being with a long-time family friend. I believe that would feel pretty unacceptable. It isn't as taboo as incest but I had hoped that Cade's mental state might give the reader a similar frisson of doing something prohibited and paying for the privilege.

Happy to hear your views! Thank you for the comments.

Sparrow69Sparrow69over 1 year ago

I absolutely loved this story, and who he ends-up with. I was initially (before the doors) and pleasantly led in to thinking he was going to be the guest of honor for the entire sorority, but the path you took was even better. I really would love to read how their relationship goes and grows.

ContrahentContrahentover 1 year ago

Very interesting twist, in that the characters aren't actually family, just very close. I can easily see how that fits the taboo side of incest/taboo category.

SirKevinSirKevinover 1 year ago

Good story. I would love to read a follow-up where he apologies to Kayla. Winning a lady's evening and then ignoring her? Bad form (for Cade, not the author).

youjizz123youjizz123over 1 year ago

The ending with the conflicting thoughts of fucking a Friend was some of the hottest writing I've read. I'd read a whole series exploring that idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wrong section

KnottLynnHardeyKnottLynnHardeyover 1 year agoAuthor

SirKevin Not to worry! There were more bidders than ladies up for auction. Kayla had a partner for the night and never knew about Cade's bid, I like to be considerate to my imaginary characters.

Robinius1Robinius1over 1 year ago

Confusing. A waste of my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was very enjoyable. I can imagine a sorority doing that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very few stories can communicate closeness and intimacy as well as this one did!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKnottLynnHardey@KnottLynnHardey
Knott Lynn Hardey writes psychological themed character driven erotica. Concepts of self-exploration, indulging desires, moral ambiguity and self-discovery are explored in the medium of filthy dirty sex. Feel free to join Knott Lynn Hardey at Patreon to support the continued s...