Auction

Story Info
Erotic one shot, twins that where purchased by two men.
1.6k words
3.26
24.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nico POV

That bastard finally did the last thing I would have never expected, when me and my twin sister Mia were born our mom didn't want us, so she ditched us at our father's house.

I know what you're thinking. Why didn't he leave us at the gas station or the woods? I have an answer to your question, the government gives us money.

First the unemployment check and then the check that supports single parents. He usually uses that money to buy drugs and beer. I didn't care as long as he didn't touch Mia. He can beat me all he wants, but Mia is my only light in this godforsaken world.

That man is planning on selling me and Mia to get some money out of us. He is so in debt that even the loan sharks decided to take us as collateral.

Now we both are in line to be sold to some rich, powerful people, I can see Mia shaking in fear. The guard pushed us onto the stage. I looked around and saw there were many people here, we might be sold to different people.

She was clinging onto my arm, I saw the fear in her eyes.

"Let's start the bidding at........."

"5 billion for the both of them."

I couldn't see who said that, but I am relieved that we are not going to be separated. Let's just hope that the person who bought us didn't do weird stuff to us.

We began making our way off the stage, I held my head up high. I don't give a fuck if a rich person has a problem with me, in my eyes, they are all scum for doing illegal shit.

"Brwther," she was about to go into little mode, shit this is bad. We got outside, and I pulled her into a hug to stop people from finding out.

The man opened the door, and we got into the expensive-looking limo. The person that I assumed acquired us was sitting in the back.

I sat Mia onto my lap, she began playing with my shirt. She acts like a 5-year-old when this happens. Our father is the main reason she acts like this. To find an escape from reality, she goes deep into little mode. What will happen if these people find out that Mia is a little.

"Pass her to me, now."

"No, she's my little sister."

"It's best to listen to me before I start punishing you."

I couldn't do anything about it, I passed her to him, and she began going hysterical. She began hitting his chest when I looked at the man. He looked pleased.

"From now on, I'm your daddy, understand." She shook her head no, the next thing I saw was him smacking her butt. She let out a cry and began crying. I was about to fight this bastard, but somebody grabbed me.

I looked behind me and saw that this man looked similar to the other man. They both had black hair, but the man with Mia had blue eyes while the one holding me had green eyes, he was pretty strong.

"You will call me daddy, understand." she nodded her head and slumped onto the man's chest. What did he do? Usually, it takes me forever to stop her fits.

"What did you do to her? She doesn't listen to me when she gets like that."

"That's because you're not a Dom, you're more of a sub than anything else."

I heard a soft snore, she must have fallen asleep. When we got to their house, it was gigantic. I was about to carry Mia, but the man with blue eyes took her.

We began entering the room, I didn't get time to look around. They pretty much dragged us into a room with a huge bed. He laid Mia on the bed, I can see she was no longer in her little mode.

Mia POV

When I finally got to be grown-up again, I noticed that I was on a soft bed with my brother and two strange men. The man with Green eyes began to take my clothes off, I didn't struggle, I didn't want to be hit on the butt again.

I looked towards Nico and saw he was fighting the other man, but that ended with him being stripped. When we were all naked, the man with blue eyes began rubbing my brother's dick.

"Blaze, do you want to include Mia in this or should I send her to my room?" The man with green eyes said.

"No, Marcus, she needs to learn. What's the point in buying something you never get to use." Blaze said. What does he mean I have to learn? I know many things, like solving for x.

I heard my brother make a weird noise, I looked towards him and saw Blaze putting his dick inside Nico. He looked like he was in pain.

"Please, I'll do anything, just don't do this to Mia."

"As much as I love seeing your bond, I have to decline. Your sister is beautiful and can carry mine and my brother's child".

He thrust his whole dick inside brother, brother had tears in his eyes.

"Hey Mia, do you want to help your brother out of this pain?" I nodded my head fast. He spread my legs wide, and my brother looked shocked.

Nico POV

Blaze put me in between my sister's legs, he grabbed my dick and lined it up with my sister's pussy. His dick was huge compared to mine.

His whole length was inside me, it hurts so much that I feel like I'm about to be split open. I closed my eyes when I felt my sister's pussy wrap around my dick.

She was tight, I feel like I can cum at any minute. Once I was fully inside her, I wrapped my arms around her waist so that I could let her get used to my size.

Blaze began fucking my hole, it hurts, but her pussy is giving me pleasure. I began kissing her neck to make her feel comfortable, but I feel like I'm getting wrapped around this pleasure too much.

Marcus put his dick right in front of me and my sister. I am not letting her become a sex toy to these men. I wrapped my mouth around his dick, and he lets out a groan.

"Mmhggg" I moaned around his dick, Blaze hit that good spot that almost made cum inside Mia, Mia was breathing pretty hard.

He began going faster and faster until he fully thrust inside and came in my ass. I was already deep inside Mia when I came inside her.

He pulled out of me and I did the same for Mia, Mia looked like she was about to pass out. Blaze thrust inside Mia, what the fuck she just had sex with me, she needs a break before he can fuck her.

"If you want to help her not be in pain, why don't you return the favor and eat her pussy out," Marcus told me.

I went to Mia's pussy and began licking her clit, and occasionally, I accidentally licked Blaze's dick. He groaned every time I did that, shortly he began going faster.

Mia was moaning and screaming all of our names, Marcus rubbed his dick at my used hole and jabbed his whole dick in. I let out a scream, but they didn't care.

I began sucking her clit and that sent her over the edge, she grabbed onto my hair, and she squirted all over my face. Marcus slammed his dick inside me and came.

I helped Mia off Blaze's dick once he came inside her and I held on to her, I rubbed her back until she fell asleep.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, you didn't have to drag her into this bed."

"Shut up before I send you back and make her my breeding whore."

"Blaze he's right you went too far in dragging this girl into this part of life, you know she's a little right."

"Marcus just shut the fuck up I bought both of them, they are my property."

Marcus went up to Blaze and punched him in the face. I heard soft crying and saw Mia had woken up. She was in her little mode again, she was reaching out for Blaze.

"Marcus, take Nico and get out of this room."

I didn't get enough time to react, Marcus just grabbed my hand and dragged me away from my little sister. We have to find a way to escape, or he will ruin Mia.

When we got out of the room, I just noticed that I had just taken her innocence. Oh my god, I fucked her, but I didn't do it on purpose. Blaze forced me to put it inside her.

Blaze POV

After both of those two annoying people left, I was left alone with Mia. She was crying a lot. Do girls usually cry more than boys? I went towards her, and she wrapped her arms around my neck

I began whispering words of comfort until she settled down, I laid down with her. She kissed me where I got punched and snuggled into me.

She started making soft snores, maybe I should get rid of the boy and my brother. I'm starting to like her more and more, to the point I think I'm obsessed with her.

She's probably on no birth control, it would be nice if she had my child. I lifted her leg a bit and slid my dick back inside her again. This way, none of my sperm will get out.

We should move to a private island that I bought at the last auction, was my last thought before blacking out.