Auction Away My Wife

Story Info
I did it, auctioned away my wife, but there's more to it....
4.4k words
3.74
37.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
619 Followers

I know that this story is about when I auctioned away my wife, but there is a hot sexy pre-story, so that you understand why I auction away my wife for 24 hours.

Anastasia, my wife was a Greek Goddess with big luscious boobs and dark thick nipples. At the time of the auction, she was 32, but the story actually stated 3 years earlier, at 29. Here is the pre story.

It all started whilst watching a porn movie in bed with my wife Anastasia. The story was about a couple who picked up suitable men, that they invited back to their hotel room for threesome fun.

I asked Anastasia if she would ever do that, and to my surprise, she said yes. She was turned on by the idea, which made me feel extra horny that night.

The subject was raised numerous times over the following months but it went no further than role-playing. The thought of another man fucking my wife strangely enough turned me on.

When we were out I actually encouraged her to flirt, to show her how much interest there would be.

One night there were several people in the bar, two sisters from Australia, an English couple, and an American businessman from Miami. We were all chatting until there was just us and the guy left. He was about the mid-40s, my age, at that time Anastasia was 29. But in the end, Anastasia chickened out.

The whole idea, or fantasy died with that disaster.

Then two years later, we went on vacation to Venice. We savored the food, weather, the whole medieval look, with fairs and shows.

On the third day, we decided to try a different restaurant and it turned out to be a high-class strip joint.

After a great dinner, the late-night show started.

First up was Sabrina! Sabrina was a sexy young vixen who used her body to make men give her what she wanted.

She strode out onto the stage on five-inch stilettos, rocking her shapely hips to the sensual bass of the R&B pumping over the loud stereos. Her long black hair flowed over her shoulders. An electric blue boa wrapped around her slim neck trailed behind her as she swayed to the front of the stage. The flimsiest bra covered her firm breasts, and she turned to give the leering mixed audience, mostly males, a view of her tight bubble butt and the black thong nestled between her supple cheeks. She looked over her shoulder, flashing us all a naughty smile. Her sapphire blue eyes sparkled in the dazzling stage lights.

Stripping wasn't like the movies. Men rarely hooted or hollered, no they usually hunkered down in their seats, eyes watching her the same way a wolf watches its prey. One could tell when a stripper like herself was popular, however. First, their conversations with their buddies, or even the strippers sipping drinks on their knees, came to a halt as they focused their attention to the stage. Secondly, and most importantly, the men in the front row began pulling out wads of cash.

She moved her body with practiced ease to the music, as graceful as a fawn. I felt my cock grow hard watching her, and the fantasy came back, a threesome with my wife. Maybe she would be more open to another woman?

She was tall and lean, with just enough curves above and below and legs that went on for days. Just as important, she was young and looked it. She'd been hired two months ago, the day after her eighteenth birthday. She couldn't wait to get out of her mother's house and start making her way on her own.

She smiled down at the men lining up to give her cash. She winked at a cute old man in front as she slipped off her bra. Her young B cups weren't what every man there was after, but they were firm and nearly perfectly round. She teased her long, pale pink nipples for a moment before scooping up the cash and sliding it under the blue garter hugging her toned right thigh. She leaned over the old man, pushing her breasts together to show him some cleavage, then moved to the next customer in line, or two actually. Sometimes men hunted in packs!

The first guy was big, she noticed, with rugged good looks and white streaking his hair at the temples. She wiggled her tongue at him as she slid his ten-dollar bill into her garter. His friend hadn't put up any money, and she glanced his way,

She worked her tight young body, collecting wads and wads of cash, mostly small bills during her three songs.

In the middle of her last song, she slowly pulled down her panties, giving the crowd just a hint of the cleft of her vulva before spinning around and presenting her tight round bottom to the crowd. A few of them actually did shout as she hooked her thumbs under the elastic waistband and pulled the g-string down her long, lightly tanned legs. She spun and kicked them out toward the audience. She bought the cheap panties by the case, each pair cost her less than a dollar. The theatrics were well worth the cost!

I nearly gasped when the little black undies landed on my lap!

Holy shit. She went back to lean on the brass pole, stomping her small feet in a wide stance. She gave the men a good look at her smooth, pink pussy.

"Take a look at that little pussy, Steve!" my wife said next to me as she grabbed my hard cock under the table.

"Yes, uh, quite nice," she had me caught. I loved it all, the young sexy naked girl and my wife slowly sliding her hand over my erect cock. So erotic! The stripper opened her eyes and found them locked with me. She was turning me on! I pull out a 100 dollar bill and wave it in front of my face. She bite her teeth ostentatiously, I nodded and I bit down on the crisp green bill. The stripper slowly dropped to her hands and knees, crawling towards me. Her piercing blue eyes locked on my own brown, and she moved close enough for her spicy perfume to fill my flaring nostrils. Normally she'd bite the other end of the note, but she moved in much closer. Her soft red lips brushed mine as she took the money into her own mouth. Both my wife and the stripper heard me groan over the music as she slowly pulled away.

"Give it up for Sabrina!" the announcer called as the last of her three songs wound down. Totally nude except for her garter, she slipped her delicate feet back into her sky-high heels before slipping backstage.

Anastasia was turned on and on the short walk home later we once again talked about sharing, but this time it was a girl.

The moment we entered the hotel room I turned towards Anastasia and we started kissing like two teenagers, hard and passionately, my tongue pushed inside Anastasia's mouth.

As we kissed I eased her back towards the desk in the corner of the room until her behind was resting on it. Her feet were apart as I pressed my hard groin against her pantie-covered pussy.

The balcony door was open and we heard other guests talking two stories down. The building opposite the hotel had a clear view of us. It felt amazing, I was so excited and desperate for things to happen, my apprehension was gone and it just felt wild. My hand was all over Anastasia and I pulled off her dress as her hands wandered down and undid my belt and pulled down my trousers.

My fingers had already found Anastasia's shaved pussy, that's the way I like it, it reminds me of fucking some young teen.

She was aroused and extremely wet, her thong offered no defense.

With my trousers was still around my ankle, I entered Anastasia's soaking wet pussy and began a hard, slamming fuck into Anastasia's used pussy.

I looked outside and saw two people across the street watching us.

A young couple. I ripped Anastasia's dress, showing off her tits and thrusting back and forth, desperately fucking my wife. Anastasia couldn't keep quiet, she moaned and whimpered loudly, like we were two teens fucking like dogs.

I grabbed Anastasia by the knees, spread her legs, and shoved my cock to the hilt into her dripping snatch. Anastasia's moans showed her approval and I pulled her legs up on my shoulders, fucking her as fast as I could, driving deep into her muff.

Anastasia was a little surprised at my carnival fuck and she began a guttural moan, signaling the start of yet another orgasm. My eyes move from Anastasia to the couple across the street. Anastasia turned her head to see what was looking at and to my surprise she smiled and grabbed my ass hard, pulling me closer to her.

The neighbor's hand was flying up and down his long, thin shaft. He was jerking off hard, his hand appeared blurred as my wife watched him.

"OH, OH, YESSS, YESSSS, oooohhh," Anastasia moaned out as she yet again had a huge orgasm. The neighbor unloaded his white filling onto his girlfriend's face.

I never slowed my pace while I watched the neighbors and I fucked my wife hard. Anastasia's huge, but firm tits were jiggling in cadence my my long thrusts. Her face was contorted as she breathed hard from her own orgasm.

The visual of the neighbor made Anastasia squirm and the thought of the stripper pushed me over the edge and I started pumping load after load of my hot, sticky seed inside my wife.

After the first load, I decided to pull out and jerk off and shot the next 5 loads over her big tits and face. Afterward Anastasia whisper, "Fuck Steve, that was hot!" and wipe my cum off her face.

"Steve, let's do it, let's get a woman and fuck her together.

The next day, we decided to go to an underground auction. The bellboy said that they auctioned away girls. Of course, we didn't believe him.

We spent the day fucking, walking around beautiful Venice, lunch and at six o'clock we arrive at the address we were given.

The only reason we got in was because of the bellboy.

When we arrived outside the building it looked abandoned, the structure stood out against the rest of the city street. We knock. No answer. We knock again and again no answer. We turn to walk away when suddenly the door creaked open and we're face to face with a hard-looking man's face.

"Ronald?" I ask.

"Right this way," he responded slowly.

We were brought into a room that seemed like it could be a conference room, but it was empty. One of the guys there was tall and muscular, the other one was short and stout as there kept an intense eye on us. The there was two women, both beautiful and they spoke Italian.

"Welcome all," Ronald said taking the floor, "This upcoming auction is a private auction. All of you will be blindfolded as we travel to the venue."

Both me and Anastasia are in shock, blindfolded, to a secret venue, what have we gotten ourselves into?

And at 6,15 we were blindfolded, put in a car, and then driven somewhere else. Everybody was quiet.

We arrived at a different venue and once inside the garage, we are allowed to take our blindfolds off.

There was a huge stage, a large bar, and about 10 topless waitresses waiting for us.

We were offered a glass of champagne and mingle among the other bidders. We felt that this was a huge mistake, how are we gonna get out of this one?

Half an hour later, a man dressed in a very expensive suit stepped onto the auction stage and began to speak.

"Welcome everyone to today's private auction. Today we are going to auction seven young women who had the misfortune or luck to end up in our loving hands, some of them are from countries where slavery does exist."

Anastasia and I looked at each other in dismay, slaves?

"And thanks to the latest agreements approved at the UN, contracts for the purchase of slaves are valid all over the world, the only difference is that inside Europe and North America, you are not be allowed to walk them naked in the street or fuck them in any public place, God bless old Europe for allowing us these freedoms!" the announcer added to the applause of the crowd.

"We will as usual start with an inspection of the young girls. Some of them do not speak English so you might not be able to speak to them, especially our specimens from Kenya."

Up on stage comes 7 young girls, dressed in very different clothing or outfits and we're supposed to go and inspect them.

Me and Anastasia, left our table and followed the 15 men and three women up on stage to inspect the girls.

The atmosphere seemed to change as the visitors began to circulate and examine the livestock.

The first girl we went up to one of the black girls. I noticed her black print skirt barely covered the tops of her thighs. She was wearing black fishnet stockings, high heels, and a tight feline top that showed off her beautiful cleavage. Velvet ears were set in her hair. Very sexy.

"How old are you, child?" A grey-haired man demanded.

When the girl didn't answer, a large man said: "Answer the man!"

"Twenty-one!" The black girl muttered.

The grey-haired man smiled, nodded, and then moved away.

Another man walked with us to the silent black girl. He was apparently seasoned with this situation.

He kneeled down and started massaging her legs through her stockings, slowly moving his hands upwards, towards her inner thighs. The black girl felt her pussy respond in anticipation...getting warmer and wetter. He lifted her skirt to her waist and grabbed her ass. She wasn't wearing any panties, and the sight of her wet, shaved pussy peeking through the crotch of her black tights mesmerized me. I could smell her light perfume mixed with the slight, musky scent of her, and immediately wanted to taste her.

Her nipples hardened in the fairly cold room and she began to purr as he pulled up her top, grabbed her breast, and traced the orb of her breasts down her belly and back and forth against her wet pussy lips.

She had teardrop, B-cup tits (my guess was 32B) with hard nipples, and a tight, flat stomach.

The man's fingers grasped the waistband of her stockings and began to slowly inch them downwards. He noticed how slippery and wet the crotch of her stockings was, both from her trickling juices and his hot saliva. He continued to roll the material down her legs, finally removing them completely.

Then he slipped his fingers between her legs and began stroking her exposed and shaved pussy, playing with her clit, gliding his hand along her swollen lips. OOhh, how wet she was.

My cock stirred wildly in my pants.

She wanted to guide his fingers inside of her clenching, dripping cunt, she wanted to touch herself, but her hands were tied. She moaned and moved her hips back and forth.

The man pushed her knees open and the three of us could all see how wet and swollen her clean-shaven cunt already was.

RememberI remember my first black woman, I was probably 17 or 18, had a fake id, and ended up at a strip club.

"What goes on in there?" I said stupidly.

She laughed, "Pay $10 for every 5 minutes and you'll find out."

Another waitress brought my drink to the small table, and I took a sip. The light-skin girl that was on stage at first was gone, and a shorter one was on. Some of the guys had left the stage area and were sitting in seats.

Then I saw her, a black waitress with big breasts and booty,

After another hour with strippers and dancers teasing me and the rest of the crowd, I had built up the confidence in just asking her vert bluntly:

Can, I have a lap dance?"

She smiled, "Sure?"

She danced her whole body on mine, and it was a huge turn-on, especially when I looked down her body. Her breasts jiggled a bit as she moved and her nipples stood large and very erect.

I loved playing with my girlfriends' hard nipples, but hers were 4 times as big.

Immediately I wanted those big black lips with her reddish-purple lipstick to suck my cock.

There's no dream or fantasy more vivid than seeing my hard white cock slipping between a black woman's big lips. The contrast of colors turned me on. The idea of seeing the deep black and white of her eyes looking up to me as she sucked my hard cock was a thrill too.

She turned and leaned into me, her nose and sexy big black woman lips were on my neck,

"I love your perfume."

"Thank you," I whispered. Part of me wanted so bad to play with her nipples, but I was still trying to stay in control, I had seen a man being thrown out for touching too much before.

"Do you like them?" she asked and wiggled her black, amazing tits right in front of my face.

"Yes."

"Does it make your cock hard?

"Yes."

"You're the shy silent type, aren't ya?"

"I guess." But not really, I had never been in a situation like this before, and I felt that everybody watched me, a 19-year-old boy in a room with 50-60-year-old men drooling over the half-naked stripers.

"How old are you boy?"

"22," I lied.

"Old enough."

The stripper, that I later got to know as Laura, had on a white tight shirt, tied just under her breast, accentuating her sexy tits and showing off her flat, trimmed belly.

Under that, she had on a sheer, see-through bra, and when she opened her legs to straddle me, I could've sworn there was a small, dark spot at her dark blue panties.

She sat on my lap, put her hands across my shoulders, and moved her body slowly to the music.

"Uh, how long have you been doing this?" I tried to deflect some pressure I felt.

"Not quite two years."

"Do you enjoy it?"

She moved her nipples close to my face, "Certain aspects of it."

I felt my tongue lick my lips. "What aspects?"

"I enjoy people who are out of the ordinary customers we get in here; sexy women, husbands, or young studs like you. I enjoy doing special things for special people."

"You can touch me. You don't have to be shy."

She must have noticed me sitting on my hands. Slowly, I took my hands and rested them on her lower back while she moved.

"You have nice hands. They're smooth."

"Thanks."

"You have a girlfriend?" I shook my head. "Really? But you're so cute. I'm sure there are a lot of girls who like you."

Laura ran her hands along my arms and told me I had nice muscles. I told her I worked out when I could, which she liked. Again, she said that I should have no shortage of women who wanted to be with me. If there were, they didn't say anything.

Laura moaned lightly as her breasts ran across my face. "You're so sexy," I heard her whisper.

She looked at me for a moment, then smiled. Without warning, she leaned in and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. Was that normal for private dances? Either way, I wasn't going to complain.

She was a very sexy woman, and I was feeling incredibly aroused having her on me.

I wasn't sure what to do and my face moved around in insecurity I guess. Laura grabbed my face and place it right in front of hers.

"It's just us here, sexy." She held my face, looked into my eyes. "Just you and me."

I put my hands on her ass, and she smiled. She moved slow and sensually to the music, her nipples inches in front of my mouth, and then she backed down and our lips almost touched.

I felt an urge. It built up until I smacked her ass.

"Yeah, get into it, sexy."

Feeling her body move against mine, and her breath on my ears had me feeling really good. I smacked her ass again.

"This isn't your first time, huh?"

I laughed, "Yes, it is."

"Come here," Laura said, got up from my lap, looked at my hard cock, smiled, grabbed my hand, and led me to a more private part of the club,

"Sit here," she said, her voice quieter now. We were alone in this darkened part of the club.

Lauras, the sexy black stripper's story about how she came to do this line of work is worth mentioning.

She got married to when she was only 19 to her high school crush, Evan.

Soon, she began to fantasize about his friends and how good they all seemed to look.

But, what kind of woman cheats on her husband with his close friends?

Being a tease, and an exhibitionist, she would think about sharing a woman or man with her husband, but, being a cheating slut without him knowing was not the kind of wife she imagined being. So, Laura chose to stay quiet and hoped that the whole thing would just go away.

Drcock666
Drcock666
619 Followers
12