All Comments on 'Auction Away My Wife'

by Drcock666

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Give away a wife? Good idea, if you are mentally challenged.

Longjohn6161Longjohn6161over 2 years ago

I liked the storyline, but this really could have been two separate stories. It seemed as if you got halfway and then suddenly decided to switch directions. I wanted an auction...

TheCozTheCozover 2 years ago

I got totally lost

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Not bad, but........

This started fine, but the 'preamble' just kind of went off in a totally different tangent. And then you just ended it without ever getting to the auction. If this was all along going to be just a first chapter, it should been titled that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, it started off ok but then went off the rails quickly. He and his wife were at an auction then he suddenly went to a couple of different places? I am not sure just where this story is right now. Hopefully there will be much more clarification in the next chapters. Will he actually auction off his wife? How long will she be under the control of someone else? What will she be forced to do (hopefully many nasty things)? What does he do while she is away? Will he get videos and pictures of what she is doing to men and women while he waits to get her back? Will he get her back?

Drcock666Drcock666over 2 years agoAuthor

Ok I guess my first work was a strikout. No worries, I can stay away from part 2 and so on. New stories will come however, I have a new one waiting for approval.

Note, these stories are just that, stories, not reality, fiction, not true stories.

DrCock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like the premise of my wife being auctioned. Men inspecting her and bidding on how much time they can have her for.. and finally getting her back after her being used. Inspecting her seeing the hickies and feeling how stretched out she is. Smelling the sex left on her and seeing it leaking from her as I question her about how much she likes being a sexual slave.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What happened to Anastasia? When was she auctioned off? For how much money, for how long, did she come back to? Totally lost.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrcock666@Drcock666
Just another dirty old medical doctor. Also offers custom-made stories if you have a dirty little secret, like your sister, brother, nanny, the boss, a hooker. The cost is 35€ per page. Minimum of 2 pages (A4). Send me a mail to stephanbionic@gmail.com and we can go from there.