Auction Ch. 08-09

Story Info
Dianne completes her second slavery contract.
8.2k words
4.23
22k
14
22

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Westcam
Westcam
413 Followers

Author's comments: This is part of a continuing story of a relationship between a wealthy industrialist and a woman whom he originally purchased as a slave for a weekend. It will probably make much more sense if you read the earlier chapters before embarking on this one. Thank you to those who have commented on my work. To the trolls I say: Lighten up people – it is fiction!

*****

CHAPTER 8 – LONDON

Dianne used her size and strength to place Helga in front of her. Helga initially seemed compliant but as soon as Dianne embraced her, Maria joined in and took control, kneeling behind Dianne and securing both her arms behind her back. Helga giggled at Dianne's surprise. Taking a firm grip on her nipples, she pulled, hard, bringing a cry of pain from Dianne. Maria consolidated her control by locking her legs around Dianne's waist, leaving her open and vulnerable to Helga's ministrations.

Surprisingly, Helga pulled back and focussed squarely on Dianne, asked:

"Did you like the way Master fucked you just now?"

Dianne considered her response before answering.

"I have a husband I love very much but I have a contract with your Master. My choices are no longer mine to make since I have promised your Master total control over all my activities until the contract is fulfilled."

"I asked whether you like it. You didn't answer me."

Dianne looked at the girl sheepishly.

"Yes," she whispered. "I did like the way Sir just took me as he pleased. He was rough. His stubble scratched my skin. His cock hurt me at first. After your loving, he was very different, almost painful. I will want to feel him taking me roughly again. My husband loves me very much and he would never take me forcefully. If I asked him not to make love to me, he would back away and give me space. Not having the choice to say no is an incredible aphrodisiac. The way you are restraining me now, denying me the choice of taking part or moving away, is very stimulating but I warn you that I will make you pay later."

"Now you are going to give us control, whether you want to or not. "

Helga stood on the bed with her legs widespread, placing her hands on Dianne's shoulders. Her pussy was just inches away from Dianne's face.

"Look at me! What do you see?"

Dianne did not understand the question. Her whole focus was on Helga's groin but she found it impossible to express what she saw there.

"Okay, I will help you."

With outstretched fingers, she opened her pussy, exposing her inner labia.

"What do you see now?"

Still Dianne found it difficult to find her voice. Helga dipped her finger into her pussy and smiled as Dianne's gazed on in wonder as it withdrew with a long strand of moisture clinging to it. The wet finger was presented to Dianne's mouth and she eagerly consumed the offering, licking and sucking vigorously until Helga pulled it away.

"And now?"

"A wet and very sexy vagina."

Dianne was fascinated by the sight before her. She knew all the bits of course but had never viewed them so close and so clinically. Helga was obviously aroused – her fluids were starting to drip from her labia. Her fingers kept her vulva wide open to Dianne's gaze. Tentatively, Dianne reached out with her tongue, barely touching the tempting opening, but it was enough to draw a shudder from the standing girl.

Suddenly Dianne made a decision.

"Let me go!" she yelled at Maria, and twisted herself violently out of her grasp. Her greater size and strength sent Maria sprawling across the bed but Dianne did not pursue her, instead turning her full attention to Helga, who remained standing directly in front of her, her dripping pussy like a magnet.

Dianne wrapped her arms around the German girl's thighs and pulled her in, at the same time diving her tongue into the weeping pussy as far as it would reach. She lapped at it for a short time and then lifted Helga from beneath her thighs, flipping her onto her back. She did not stop there, applying more pressure under the legs until she had Helga folded almost double, her knees beside her ears. Dianne's arms held the legs wide apart, ensuring that the pussy remained wide open to allow her to bend forward and continue her tongue lashing. Helga felt the tongue sweeping right from her anal hole to her clitoris again and again, each bringing her closer to orgasm until eventually she could take no more and with a loud moan, threw her head back and quivered under the Australian woman.

Dianne did not let her legs down until the girl came down from her high, gently placing her in a fetal position, whimpering in the afterglow of the strongest orgasm she had ever experienced. Leaning over her, Dianne placed some delicate, loving kisses on her lips and turned to face Maria, who sat to one side with a bemused expression after having been cast aside so roughly.

"So Maria, you need to understand that although I have entered into a slavery contract with your Master, I certainly have no such obligations to the two of you, and if you EVER try to restrain me again, you will have to deal with the consequences because I will not stand for it again from either of you."

The vehemence of Dianne's tone worried Maria, who tried to back away towards the head of the bed, but from there she had nowhere to go and the advancing Dianne pounced on her, bowling her over until she had the smaller woman seated on her lap, her back pressed hard against Dianne's breast. Dianne leaned forward, hoisted the girl's knees upwards from behind her thighs and holding her firmly with her elbows, used her hands to roughly maul Maria's breasts. She made no attempt to struggle but laid her head back on Dianne's shoulder, turning far enough to plant soft kisses on her neck. Her arms were free reaching back behind Dianne's head. Dianne increased the punishment of Maria's breasts, squashing them painfully, then pinching the nipples, bringing mewls of pleasure from Maria and curiously increasing the intensity of her kisses.

"Don't tell me she gets off on being hurt," Dianne thought to herself. To test the theory she tightened her grip on Maria's legs and squeezed both breasts viciously with her hands.

"Oooh, yes," responded Maria trying desperately but unsuccessfully to reach for her tormentor's mouth with her kisses.

"Helga, come here," she commanded. Helga crawled forward.

"Now take a firm grip of her pussy lips and pull on them."

It seemed to Dianne that they may have played this game before because Helga did not hesitate, even for a moment, taking the labia between finger and thumb and pulling them outwards with force. Dianne concentrated on pinching and pulling at the nipples, watching in awe as Maria closed her eyes to concentrate on the feeling of her punishment. Maria's hips began grinding, making Dianne realise that the girl appeared to be heading toward orgasm from the punishment she was enduring. Without easing up on pinching, she turned her face to meet Maria's. To her astonishment, it reflected a warm, peaceful smile instead of the grimace she expected. The women kissed, tongues entwining while all the time Dianne kept pinching with all the force she could muster, pulling the nipples outward. Maria was in extasy, eyes closed trying desperately to hold Dianne's head still to continue their kiss. Helga, with a wide grin, pulled hard on the labia, extending them painfully.

Determined to maintain control, Dianne abruptly released her grip to watch Maria unfold, her legs crashing onto Helga's back.

"Please!" she wailed.

A bemused Dianne watched Maria writhing on the bed, desperate for release. Helga relinquished her grip on Maria's vaginal lips and slipped clear of the thrashing girl while Dianne skipped off the bed and standing on the floor, spun Maria by the shoulders until her head hung over the side of the bed. Helga immediately spread the legs wide and knelt between them to resume her merciless punishment of the labia.

Dianne moved forward to jam Maria's head between her thighs and with her hands behind the head, lifted until she felt Maria's nose against her pubic mound. She was overjoyed to feel her prisoner's extended tongue searching for her pussy lips and urged Helga to leave the labia to go internal. Maria bucked against Helga's intruding fingers but never stopped pushing her tongue deeper and deeper into Dianne's pussy. She desperately needed to come up for air, but Dianne's grip under her head made it impossible to pull away. Four of Helga's fingers stretched out her pussy. Dianne leaned forward to suckle her nipples. The lack of oxygen made it hard for her to think but her natural reflex action was to start struggling. Dianne bit down firmly on the nipple she was sucking while Helga was trying to squeeze her thumb in with her fingers when the sudden convulsion simply forced her whole hand into Maria's tight opening.

When Maria's tongue stopped caressing her vulva and her arms fell limp by her side, Dianne feared that she might have closed off her breath for too long and worriedly released the grip on her head. Falling to her knees and supporting Maria's head, she was greatly relieved to hear the girl take in a mighty gulp of air. Her eyelids fluttered for a few moments trying reaffirm her whereabouts. Her hands slid down her torso to grip Helga's wrist firmly to pull it deeper into her vagina. Awestruck by the scene unfolding, Dianne kissed Maria tenderly and brushed over her painfully swollen nipples. Maria, still helping Helga to push her invading hand back and forth, arched her back up from the bed and screamed out her orgasm just as Helga removed her hand.

Dianne rolled back onto the bed, bringing a near comatose Maria with her. With one hand she swung Maria's leg over her shoulder, spreading her wide open by lying her body over the other. Her free hand drifted to Maria's mound. The vagina was red, swollen and obscenely open, still dripping her own fluids. Dianne idly wondered whether the poor girl could handle any more pain when she began fingering the weeping pussy and applying pressure to the tit she was grasping. Her concern was completely unfounded.

"Yes, Dianne. Squash it. Pinch my nipples. Hurt my pussy. DO IT!"

So she did. Simultaneously. Maria let out a howl of pain, protesting against Dianne's invading fingers, followed by another when her nipples were cruelly crushed with a vice-like grip. Amazingly though, she did not try and twist away from her tormentor but opened her legs further for easier access and pushing her tits out while encouraging Dianne to do more.

Dianne added one more level of pain for the girl to endure by biting her hard on her exposed inner thigh, eliciting yet another howl of protest. The whole of Maria's body was pulsing by now, hips moving, head thrown back and a steady "yes, yes, yes!" hissing from her lips.

An exhausted Dianne pushed her hand forward harshly one more time, bringing her other arm around Maria's shoulder to hold her in place, almost bent double. Crying out incoherently, Maria came one more time and passed out in Dianne's arms.

Helga helped Dianne to lay the poor girl down, kissing her gently and wrapping her in comforting arms. Dianne settled on her other side to complete a comforting cocoon to shelter Maria while she recovered from her ordeal. Within minutes, all three had fallen into an exhausted sleep.

Helmut joined them some time later, snuggling up behind Dianne, wisely deciding that more sex for any of them was better left off the agenda.

The following morning there was little time left for a review of events for Dianne and Helmut needed to ready themselves for the journey to London for the conference. Helga had breakfast prepared when Dianne and Helmut appeared, but there was no sign of Maria, who had already vacated the big bedroom when the others awoke.

"Is Maria OK?" Dianne asked Helga.

"She is fine. A little tired maybe, but I don't think we broke her," she giggled.

Together they wolfed down a quick meal. Helmut gathered their prepacked carryalls and carried them to the waiting limo. They dressed comfortably for travel, in tailored slacks. Helmut looked distinguished in a subdued linen shirt, while Dianne wore a bright blouse, sheer enough to hint at the lace bra she wore beneath it without looking slutty.

On the ride to the airport, Helmut was very quiet, though he did reach across and unbutton two more buttons on her blouse.

On the plane to Heathrow he began a discussion on the previous night's activities.

"How do you feel about Maria?"

"She is a surprising young woman. I've never known anyone who can absorb as much pain as she did, let alone find the pain sexually stimulating."

"You were very tough on her. Do you think you could take the same treatment from me?"

Dianne's response was immediate.

"Never, Sir. I find any sort of pain a turn off. It certainly will not lead to sexual arousal. Until last night I did not know that women like Maria existed – other than in fantasy sex books."

"I've always known that deep down, Maria craves domination. It is probably the key to her involvement with heroin down in Frankfurt," he mused, "but even I was surprised by the way she reacted last night. She practically tried to pull your whole arm into her body."

"While she was screaming with pain, she was still begging me for more, Sir. Her vagina was so tight that it was hurting the joints in my hand and she still would not let me take it out. She was shaking in orgasm non-stop. I have never seen anyone do that before. I found it quite scary. Is she really alright this morning?"

He smiled, hooking his index finger under her collar to pull her face to his and planted a warm, wet kiss on her lips.

"You took her farther than she's ever gone before," he admitted. "She would have stopped you if she was truly worried. She was half awake and curled up under the covers when I looked in on her before we left and looked up at me with the most satisfied smile. Yes, I think she is fine but she will feel the after effects for the next couple of days!"

Dianne settled back in her seat, closing her eyes when he spoke again.

"I think you will like the clothes Maria and Helga selected for you to wear in London."

Her curiosity was piqued immediately. Leaning forward and with wide eyes, she asked:

"Tell me – what have they packed for me?"

"All in good time, girl. You have some easy to wear street clothes to wear when we're shopping and you also have some lycra exercise wear for our walks in Hyde Park. The there's you dress for tomorrow evening's grand dinner, which I'm sure you will like."

Dianne realised he would not volunteer any further information. She toyed with the beautiful diamond choker she wore, which brought into focus the enormous sapphire and diamond ring where her wedding bands ought to have been. That turned her thoughts to Steve and she wondered how he was coping on his own in Brisbane, half a world away. Strangely, she felt little guilt about her journey. She justified her decisions by regarding her slavery as a short term job, separated from her private relationship with her husband by economic necessity.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the audio warning to ready for landing.

Later, as their luxury cab delivered them to the Dorchester Hotel, she marvelled at the understated elegance of this beautiful building. A valet escorted them to the Mayfair Suite, where their luggage was already waiting for them.

"How did they manage that?" she wondered briefly, marvelling at the British efficiency in this grand and classical hotel.

Helmut reached for her, removing her blouse and deftly unsnapping her bra. He took in the choker, contrasting beautifully against her skin and kissed her hungrily. The pair fell onto the bed, still clinging to each other, tongues duelling.

"We should rest now, enjoy a light lunch later and take a walk in Hyde Park before dinner."

The rest of the day passed quietly. Dinner in the ornate dining room was beautifully presented and it was barely nine o'clock when they returned to their suite.

"I really liked the lycra walking outfit you wore this afternoon."

"It was very revealing, Sir. I felt uncomfortable because people were staring at me. Why did you not allow me to wear my bra?"

"Because I wanted people to see you in all your beauty. If I truly had my way, I would parade you naked through the park, but I doubt that the British Bobbies would allow that for very long! Now come to me and raise your skirt."

As he had done surreptitiously during dinner, he let his fingers wander over her mound, teasing and rubbing without penetration. Dianne spread a little for him. She was feeling more comfortable around him and anticipating some of his more obvious commands with a degree of pleasure, knowing she was pleasing him by doing so.

"Take everything off now and put on the top of your walking suit."

While Helmut settled in a comfortable chair, Dianne hurriedly did as directed, feeling rather foolish in bare feet, a lycra top zipped up to the throat and her diamond studded collar. She knew her nipples would be prominently on display and the bottom edge of the garment left her pussy fully exposed.

"Lower the zip."

She pulled the catch down until the edges of the zipper reached her auriola.

"A little more. Your nipples must be exposed."

Reluctantly she eased the zipper open a few more inches and obligingly, her nipples popped into view. Her arousal was obvious. They stood out like beacons.

"Come to me."

His hands softly pinched her nipples, bringing a contented sigh. She hardly thought it possible, but her nipples swelled even further under his ministration. Apparently satisfied for the moment, he stood and led her to the door of the suite.

"Walk slowly to the elevator, where you will be in full view of the security camera, turn right around and then slowly walk back to me."

"Sir, what if someone comes out of the lift or someone comes out of another room?"

Her face paled, panic stricken about the task she was given.

"Did I hear you saying no?"

Knowing the outcome of such a confession, she hung her head and very reluctantly started the walk to the elevator.

"Walk proud! Be proud of your body. Lift your head and if you see another person, smile at them and say hello."

Knowing there was no escape for her, Dianne drew herself up to her full height, head held high and strolled nonchalantly to the elevator door. On arrival, she slowly turned twice before smiling broadly at Helmut, who was watching from the doorway, and starting the journey back.

She fell into his arms, giggling like a naughty schoolgirl, when the room telephone rang.

Helmut pressed the speaker button.

"Mr Muller?" a male voice began.

"Yes, go ahead."

"Mr Muller this is the hotel manager speaking. I'm sorry to interrupt you at this time of the evening, but our security cameras have just shown a partially clothed woman entering your suite. We have a very conservative clientele here at the Dorchester and although we value your business highly, we simply must insist that you ask your guests to behave in a more dignified manner. We do not expect our guests to be confronted by nakedness in the public areas of our hotel. Do we understand one another?"

"Yes, of course. It was a little harmless fun and will not happen again. Good evening, Sir."

"Good evening Mr Muller."

When the phone clicked off, they erupted in gales of laughter, stripped and collapsed into bed.

"Leave the top on," he said as he stripped out of his own clothes and casually threw them aside. Pushing her onto her back, he straddled her hips and sat upright, surveying her voluptuous body.

"You really are an exquisitely beautiful woman."

"I'm very pleased you think so, Sir, but I think you exaggerate. What is it you want from this exquisitely beautiful woman this evening. She is still your slave, contracted to do your bidding, as I'm sure the hotel security cameras will already know."

Westcam
Westcam
413 Followers