Auction Ch. 08-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Westcam
Westcam
410 Followers

"You are becoming far too belligerent," he growled. "It is time for me to administer some of the treatment you were so happy to dish out on poor Maria last night."

"Oh Sir, I'm not sure I can handle that."

He reached for the collar of the lycra shirt and pulled her up roughly until her face was inches from his own.

"You will take whatever I choose to give you,"

He released his grip on the shirt to let her fall back again and followed up with a solid slap to the side of her right breast, which was still covered by her lycra shirt. Even before she could protest, his other hand delivered an equally hard blow to the left breast. Peeling back the shirt he took a firm grip on each breast and began to squeeze. Gently at first, pressure steadily increasing until he could squeeze no harder. His fingers were embedded into her soft breast flesh, squeezing so hard as to almost touch the thumb squashing in from the other side.

Dianne almost passed out from the pain when Helmut eased off, instead applying finger pressure to her nipples, which were already swollen and distended. Building up a steady rhythm he pinched and pulled each in turn, watching his victim desperately trying to squirm out from beneath him.

"This is nothing compared to what you gave Maria last night."

"Oh Sir, it hurts so much."

"I know, Little One. I know."

One final pinch of both nipples made her flinch and cry out softly. He rose slightly, to lift one of her legs and pin it behind his arm, opening up her sex so that with his free hand, he could deliver a series of sharp slaps.

"I don't think your pain tolerance is measured on the same scale as Maria's," he grinned down at her. "She would only just be getting started and you're blubbering like a baby."

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, Sir."

"You do not disappoint me at all. I simply made you see that we are all different. Maria was sexually excited by her pain. You on the other hand, are so engrossed in the pain that you are not feeling at all sexy."

He gently peeled off the shirt which still clung to her shoulders laid her out beside him and caressed her softly, running his hands from the nape of her neck right down to the knees. He kissed her ears, mouth and neck. With infinite care, he caressed her bruised tits, his movements creating arousal in her and not pain. When his hand inevitably strayed to her sex, she was pleased to find that she was well lubricated by her own arousal and accepted his intruding finger willingly.

They made love slowly and deliberately, bringing each other to a peak, coming down again and repeating until Helmut released spurt after spurt of his cum in her hungry pussy.

Her street clothes, as he referred to them earlier, turned out to be a conservative business suit in a light grey. A white blouse highlighted her black diamond choker and she could pass for any one of a thousand professional businesswomen in the London CBD.

He took her to a variety of retail outlets but they purchased little, walking hand in hand and fully engrossed in each other's company. Neither noticed the presence of paparazzi. They lunched at a friendly little kerbside café, enjoying a light meal, holding hands across the table.

All too soon, they were back at the Mayfair Suite, and this time Helmut allowed her to unwrap the evening gown that had been hanging in her wardrobe. It was stunning. White, with narrow pastel panels running down either side. Completely backless, it also was slit down one side, to halfway up Dianne's hip. The black, diamond encrusted choker could not have been more obvious and apart from his ostentatious ring on her wedding finger, was the only jewellery she wore. It is doubtful that she could have worn panties of any description without leaving an obvious line in the skin tight dress, but in any event, Helmut had firmly forbidden her to wear underwear.

A hairdresser arrived at their suite immediately before she began dressing, styling her mane into a simple and elegant cut to complement the simplicity of the gown.

Their arrival in the huge function room brought conversation to a standstill. Most of the guests knew Helmut and many were also aware that he had led an outwardly celibate lifestyle since his wife's death, so to see the beautiful tanned Australian on his arm caught them completely by surprise.

Dinner passed without drama for Dianne was well prepared for the inevitable questions that would come firstly from the VIP guests at her own table and later from others when people began mixing. Where was she from (the Australian accent attracted much attention), how long had she known Helmut (Herr Muller and I have been friends for a long time), was she in a relationship with Helmut (no, we are just good friends).

The VIP table was covered with a generous, crisp, white tablecloth so Dianne was not at all surprised to feel Helmut's hand slip through the slit in her gown and find its way to her pussy. Fortunately the conversation between guests at the table kept his attention diverted to avoid the embarrassment of a full blown orgasm at the dinner table, but never-the-less Dianne felt flush and aroused.

Dancing followed. The tall Australian in her high heels almost matched the elegant German for height. They made a glamorous couple as they glided around the room, body to body, Dianne moulded to her partner as though she had indeed known him for years. The corporate photographer covering the function had a field day with the distinguished business tycoon and his mysterious partner.

If anyone noticed the glittering rock on her finger, nobody mentioned it in conversation.

Back in the Mayfair Suite, Helmut opened a bottle of vintage French champagne and pouring two glasses, proposed a toast.

"To us!"

"Yes, Sir. To us," she agreed.

While she sipped on her champagne, Helmut knelt to remove her shoes. The only other garment was the glorious white gown, which lay puddled at her feet a few seconds later.

"My beautiful slave. You look more beautiful now than when we left here this evening. Make love to me. Make me believe you are much more than a slave to me. Make me believe you have feelings for me."

They clinked their glasses and sipped again. Dianne set hers aside and systematically relieved Helmut of his clothing fell to her knees and grasped his erection, bringing it slowly to her lips.

Her tongue teased the end of his knob, picking up the pre-cum seeping from it and savouring the taste of him. He brought his hands to her naked shoulders, caressing them gently. The two of them swayed together, lost in the sensations each brought to the other.

Helmut picked her up by the armpits and dragged her to her feet, devouring her mouth with his own and easing down onto the bed.

There was no urgency in their mating. Neither felt any need for domination. Slowly exploring each other's bodies, sharing their sensitivities and eccentricities, culminating in a glorious mutual climax and a deep, restful sleep, wrapped up in each other's arms, Dianne's thoughts straying back to her husband as she drifted off.

The return to Hamburg the following day was an anticlimax. Helmut was brooding over the imminent end to his one-week slavery contract on Dianne. An end to the wonderful two days they enjoyed in London where their relationship had been more like husband and wife than master and slave.

Helmut's long range obsession to claim this woman was coming along nicely, he thought.

CHAPTER 9 – On the Hamburg Estate

Back in Hamburg travelling from the airport In the comfort and security of the limo, Helmut spoke to the driver briefly, instructing him to take a long and scenic route to the estate before closing the security screen between the driver and his passengers.

"The windows are tinted. No one can see you in here. Now strip for me."

She slowly obeyed, loving the feeling of his hands caressing her body as she revealed it. He kissed her nipples, sucking gently on them, his hands kneading her breasts.

Once fully nude, she was pushed onto the plush leather seat with her back to the driver, her buttocks drawn to the edge and legs splayed wide apart. Rising to meet her, Helmut pulled his cock out, rubbing its tip up and down the full length of her vulva, lubricating copiously in anticipation of his entry.

Unhurried, Helmut kissed her deeply, savouring her sweet taste. He cradled her face, then switched to her nipples again, which he knew would heighten her arousal to fever pitch. Finally he pressed forward and buried his erection until their pubic bones mashed against each other. Working in perfect harmony, their bodies pressed against each other, bringing a satisfying release as the driver reported on intercom that they would arrive at the estate in five minutes.

Maria, looking fresh and relaxed in her master's favourite uniform, a semi-transparent little dress with matching panties, was there to greet them as the limo halted by the main entrance. Helga joined them as they walked inside to announce that dinner was waiting.

"Hold dinner for a little while," Helmut said. "Maria, take Dianne upstairs, shower her and bring her back for dinner in casual clothes."

"Of course, Master," she beamed, grasping Dianne by the hand and pulling her towards the doorway.

Inside the sanctuary of the bathroom, Maria wasted no time in helping to rid Dianne of her travelling clothes.

"A bit careless with your dressing, weren't you? You've got the wrong button in the wrong hole! And look, your belt isn't even buckled properly. It almost looks as though you had to dress in a terrible hurry. Master had you in the limo didn't he?"

A sheepish Dianne nodded, thankful for the diversion of adjusting the temperature of the shower.

When she turned, she realised that Maria was naked, too, close enough behind her to share the dual showerhead.

"I think Master sent me here so we could talk privately. I loved what you did to me before you left for London. Nobody has ever hurt me so much, but even though you hurt me, I wanted you to hurt me more, and each time you hurt me more, I orgasmed again. At the end, I felt no pain at all, but was so aroused that I couldn't handle any more."

"Your reaction was an eye opener for me, Maria. I've never met anybody who feels arousal in response to pain and at first I did not know what to do. I knew I was hurting you and I fully expected to see you bleeding, I stretched your pussy so much, but I don't think we tore anything. Once I realised what you really wanted, I became very excited and in the end I really wanted to see you hurting more. It was very difficult to get my whole hand into you at first, but once it was inside you to the wrist, there seemed to be lots of room. Could you feel me opening and closing my hand inside you?"

"Oh I don't know. Your hand was causing me great pain and then I suddenly realised that my tits were hurting badly and I forgot about my pussy for a while. It all seems like a blur now."

"Are you still sore?"

"My tits are still tender. Look, see the bruises on them? My vagina was back to normal the next day. It doesn't even feel any different to me. I asked Helga to check and she says I'm as tight as always down there. We're very elastic down there, it would seem."

"Would you mind if I hurt your bruised titties a little right now?"

"We'll need to be quick. Master will be expecting us to get downstairs for dinner soon and these little dresses don't hide anything."

Not hearing a "no", Dianne spun the German girl around to pull her back into her own breast, pulling her arms back between their bodies. She delivered a hard, resounding smack to each breast in turn, causing Maria to rest her head back on Dianne's shoulder. With a finger under the chin, Dianne turned Maria's head a little further to allow them to share a passionate kiss. Midway through the kiss, Dianne delivered a vicious slap to each breast to bring a cry of pain from Maria. Before Maria could recover, Dianne turned her again so they stood face to face, water streaming over them both, and leaned forward to take a nipple in her mouth. She bit on it quickly and immediately repeated the action on the other.

"Enough for now. You were sent up here to wash me. Do it now, before Sir comes up here to see whether we're still alive."

A quick and rueful rub of her sore nipples was accompanied by a little whimper of disappointment, but Maria reached for the shower gel and slowly started to massage it into Dianne's body. Dianne decided to reciprocate and ran her hands lovingly down the German girl's torso. When she experimentally dipped a finger into the girl's pussy, she noted that it was oozing with her juices.

"That's not water I can feel down there," she observed drily. "It doesn't take much to get your motor running does it?"

Maria giggled while she continued her task and stepped out of the shower to take a large fluffy towel and pat Dianne dry. While she dried herself, Dianne found her little transparent house dress laid out on the bed for her, together with some slippers and a thong. The two were dressed in seconds and skipped happily down to the dining room where Helmut was already seated at the head of the table and Helga was pouring four glasses of wine.

"To three lovely ladies," Helmut toasted.

"Three lovely ladies," they repeated dutifully, followed by a sip of wine.

Over dinner they chatted about domestic affairs at the estate, shared a joke about Dianne's state of dress on arrival, talked about some of their activities in London and matters of little consequence.

"Tonight Dianne, you will go with Helga. I have no instructions for you other than I want Dianne back in my bed at midnight. Maria, you will come to my room after dinner."

"Yes Master," the two girls chorused. Dianne stayed silent, eyebrows arched as if to query what Helmut had in mind.

He offered no further explanation and retired to his room without comment.

Maria and Helga silently cleared the dinner dishes. Bright eyed and full of eager anticipation, Helga took Dianne's hand and led her to their room. Maria on the other hand, looked anything but enthusiastic, slowly ascending the wide staircase and knocking tentatively on her Master's door. She immediately noticed the black silk ropes tied to the four corner posts of his huge bed, and an array of implements on the side table. The door snicked quietly closed.

In the privacy of their room, Helga quickly lifted Dianne's little dress over her head and knelt to remove the thong. Shedding her own clothes while rolling onto the bed, she smiled at Dianne and said simply: "Come!"

She was clearly bursting to find out more about their "night before London".

"What was it like to hurt Maria so bad?"

"Look I didn't hurt her because I liked it at first. I hurt her because she wanted me to. Once I realised that she used the pain to arouse herself sexually, I began to enjoy it and truthfully, I found it hard to stop at the end."

"You know we look after each other. We have done since our student days. Master goes for weeks without coming to either of us so we have come to rely on each other for sexual release. Over the years we have become quite relaxed about our relationship and I believe we've also become quite inventive about how we please each other. I've always known that Maria gets aroused when she feels pain, but I was amazed by how rough you were with her. I was even more amazed that she was encouraging you to be even rougher. I could never take that sort of treatment and I'm not even certain that I could do the things that you did to her without feeling guilty about hurting my friend."

"I don't like pain either, Helga. Sir has treated me harshly several times now and I accept it because by my slavery contract I have promised to allow him to take such liberties. I have not promised to like it though and I think Sir now understands that because he has only punished me by humiliating me occasionally. He probably does that for his own amusement as much as my punishment for some minor indiscretion."

"I'm afraid Master is going to be very hard on Maria tonight. She even looked a little frightened when she went to his room. I think Master put us together just to have some alone time with her."

"Is he often harsh to you?".

"No. He punishes us when we do bad things, which is not often. His punishment can be very challenging dependent on the nature of our disobedience. One winter I was sent naked outside in the snow, where I had to walk around the courtyard ten times. I was blue with cold when I returned inside, where he took to me with a wide belt. Oh, Dianne, he struck me on my boobs, my back my legs and when I rolled up into a little ball he still kept hitting me on my back and legs. The pain was indescribable. I wet myself in fear, which he forced me to lick up from the floor and I was bruised for a couple of weeks. I don't know what might have happened if Maria had not stepped in to stop him."

Dianne thought back to the final hours of her weekend with Helmut, thinking she had seen that side of him herself. It was disconcerting that a seemingly gentle man could give way to such uncontrollable anger.

Helga snuggled up to Dianne.

"What do you like?"

For the next few hours, Helga found out exactly what Dianne liked. The alarm clock buzzed five minutes before midnight and the women hurriedly separated and slipped on their tiny housedresses.

Together, they stood at the door to Helmut's bedroom and knocked.

"Come!" he called.

The room was brightly lit by overhead lights. Maria lay in the centre of the bed, her body covered in welts, sobbing quietly, curled up in a fetal position. There was no evidence of ropes or toys to be seen. Helmut stood by the bed wrapped in his white bathrobe.

"Take her to your room. She needs care." Her hissed at Helga.

When they had gone he turned to Dianne.

"Did you enjoy yourself with Helga?"

"Yes, Sir."

"More than you enjoyed Maria?"

"She is very gentle, Sir, but you must know that already. I cannot say that I enjoyed her more than my time with Maria. It was a very different experience."

"Very well. Do you have any energy left for me?"

"You know I am always at your disposal, Sir."

"Good answer!"

He ripped the little dress from her body, slipped off his robe and pulled her to him, kissing her hard. Without heels, she was a few inches shorter and so had to turn her face up submissively to meet his. He caressed her breasts and pushed her gently towards the bed.

"What did you do to Maria that made her cry?"

"Your impertinence in asking that question has not gone unnoticed, but my treatment of her brought her many orgasms. I did not however, fuck her. Do you want to know why?"

"Sir?"

"You still don't get it, do you?" he growled. "I did not have sex with Maria because I want to make love to you."

He rolled on top of her, kissing her forehead, her ears, her nose, her neck and slowly moving downward to her nipples. He presented his cock to her grasp, which she willingly guided into her dripping sex. Helmut murmured sweet nothings to her in German, which she could not understand, while gently thrusting, his cock stretching her out nicely, bringing her ever closer to orgasm.

She protested weakly when he withdrew, but it was only to turn her over onto hands and knees. Helmut pressed back in, deeper from this angle, drawing a satisfied sigh from Dianne. This position let his hands explore her breasts and tease her nipples, but he was extraordinarily gentle with her, kissing the back of her neck, the tender spot between the shoulder blades and the ears.

Dianne's hips were a blur now, meeting his every thrust. She wished he was more forceful with his hands. Her breasts craved more. The orgasm, when it came to her sent her into a series of spasms. Her kegel muscles alternately squeezed and released his cock with such force that Helmut's release was unstoppable, squirting his cum deep into her womb.

Westcam
Westcam
410 Followers