Auction Ch. 10-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Westcam
Westcam
412 Followers

Dianne heard the words but found it hard to concentrate while Helga slid all over her, using her fingers, hands, pussy, legs, feet and lips to explore Dianne's relaxed body. Helga's nipples filled her mouth. Fingers filled her pussy and played across her anus. The girl overheated all her erogenous zones until Dianne just lay back, gasping for air, on the brink of a gigantic orgasm.

Maria realised that her audience was no longer tuned in and joined in. She kissed both Helga and Dianne in turn and joined Helga in softly caressing Dianne, kissing her mouth, her neck, her ears and her temples. The smell of sex was thick in the room. All three women were wet with desire.

With fingers gently teasing her clit and mouths teasing her mouth and nipples, Dianne came to life, bucking from her relaxed position to arch her belly upwards, splaying her legs to provide better access. With a stifled cry, she gave in to her orgasm.

The German girls, with murmurs of approval, caressed her body to bring her back down.

"That was wonderful. Thank you both. I had forgotten how sweet a woman's touch can be."

Helga, always active, slithered down Dianne's body until she lay between her legs, with easy access to her vagina and also Maria's while the two lay side by side. A sweet gentle kiss to Dianne brought another sigh. She was so sensitive there that the slightest touch threatened to induce another orgasm.

Helga leaned over and applied her mouth to Maria's sweet pussy, sucking and licking fiercely. She nipped at the girl's clit, which resulted in a little squeal, before taking that little button between her lips and working her fingers between her pussy lips and working them slowly into the cavern beneath. Two fingers became three, pumping slowly and joined by a fourth. Maria's hips quickly found the right rhythm to meet the invading fingers, urging them to go deeper.

"Watch now." Helga whispered to Dianne, curling her thumb between her fingers and pushing her whole hand into Maria's tight hole with one brutal shove. Maria convulsed in extasy, losing all control, but grunting with each thrust.

Dianne looked on in wonder. It had seemed initially that there was no way a whole hand could fit into that tiny cavity, yet undeniably, here it was. Helga stopped moving until Maria stilled, breathing heavily and then began twisting her hand, opening and closing it to caress Maria's insides. It set the girl off all over again. Maria grasped desperately at Helga's wrist with both her hands, trying to drag it in deeper but grunting repeatedly in response to the pain of the intrusion.

With her maternal instincts in overdrive, Dianne cradled Maria's head and softly kissed her.

"You are so brave. Most of us could never endure pain in the way that you do, much less find it stimulating. Now relax and give me a 'welcome home' kiss"

Their mouths mashed together while Helga very tenderly withdrew her hand from Maria's body. Maria whimpered into Dianne's mouth and then let her head fall back, fully relaxed, loving the gentle cuddling she was receiving.

Tired and satisfied, the three women drifted into a deep and restful sleep, their limbs entwined.

Dianne was a little surprised that she suffered few effects from jetlag, sipping her coffee quietly, waiting for Helmut's arrival.

"Good morning Sir," she beamed. "Can I get you a coffee?"

"No, that's not your job, but yes Maria, get me a coffee will you please?"

Gathering Dianne in his arms, he kissed her hello and asked whether she slept well. She acknowledged his knowing grin and smiling back at him, assured him that she had rested well.

"We should discuss first what is expected of you for the next six months Dianne. I have several important meetings scheduled during your stay and you will accompany me to all of them. You might enjoy some of the locations; others, not so much. An automotive conference will be in Hawaii next month so we will leave here in time for the first session but when it's over, we will stay there for two weeks for fun and relaxation. I will at all times refer to you as my travel companion and we will not go into any detail with people who ask. What you are to me is not their concern.

When we are here at home, I expect you to wear what Maria and Helga wear. You may take them whenever you wish but you will ask me first. They have been instructed to allow you free access to them and use them in any way you wish. The limits applying to your contract with me do not apply to them. I do not expect you to abuse the girls. They have been good to you and I would be surprised if you did not respect that in how you behave with them. The choice however, is yours and the girls are happy with that.

I will demand your wholehearted compliance to my demands, not only here, but when we are away. You will no doubt understand that I will at times demand things of you that you are not comfortable with. I understand that but will punish you for any semblance of disobedience. Is that clear?"

"Of course, Sir."

"We have not felt the need to discuss communications up to now, but in view of the length of your servitude on this occasion, I want to make it very clear that the rules have not changed. You have left your cell in Australia, yes?"

She nodded.

"You have no access to the internet here, even though we have a high speed connection in my office downstairs. There will be hotel rooms during our travels, where internet access is readily available with computers in the room. I need your word that you will not attempt to use such facilities at any time until our contract is complete."

"I understand, Sir. It will be difficult for me but I agree to your demand. My husband may not understand why I agreed to come with you this time because I was unable to speak with him before leaving home."

"Very well. Today and tomorrow you will rest. The girls may take you to the city if you wish, but you will ready yourself for travel on Sunday. On Monday we attend a business meeting in Frankfurt. From there we move to Spain for a series of industrial conferences. I think we can spend a few days in Majorca after that, but then we go to Canada and the USA for a series of oil industry conferences. These are very important to me because our local factory has designed and built a range of subsea pumps which we think will revolutionise offshore oil and gas production."

Dianne's life was unremarkable for the next few weeks, although she had never travelled so much and she had been given the opportunity to see a great deal of the world which to date she had only read about in books and travel magazines. Helmut was happy to have her company.

Meanwhile, in Caracas, Steve dragged himself into the office, leaving his armed guard waiting for him in the SUV while he checked in.

It had been three days since his wife phoned with her message, which the secretary passed on faithfully with a wide smile. He hurried to a computer terminal to check his email and paled when he read her message.

His first step was to phone home, but when the answering machine kicked in, he knew it would be futile to try her cell, but did so anyway, to find it directing him straight to her voicemail. He stormed out of the office muttering obscenities to no one in particular and had his driver run him straight back to his gated community and the security of his room.

From a corner cabinet, he found an unopened bottle of Johnny Walker Black and poured himself a generous glass. As he sipped quietly to consider the implications of his latest discovery, he realised that he had not eaten for more than twelve hours and sauntered down to the communal dining room where he tried to chat with some fellow expats. Steve's thoughts drifted to his wife, wondering where she might be now, and what she might be doing before returning to his bottle of scotch to drink himself into oblivion.

At that moment, Dianne and Helmut were boarding their commuter jet and would be landing in Frankfurt a short time later, ready to attend the first of their European conferences. She wore a similar outfit to the one Maria and Helga picked out for the journey from Australia, but with a blazer instead of a cape. With no armrest to separate them, Helmut had draped a possessive arm over Dianne's shoulders, and leaned over her occasionally to explain a feature of the landscape below, or to share a gentle kiss.

Dianne had no idea what clothes she would be given to wear to the functions she was expected to attend. Helmut assured her that all had been selected by Maria and Helga and she had no reason to doubt their judgment or good taste, although she found Helmut's insistence that she forego wearing panties whenever they attended a formal engagement disconcerting, particularly when she wore short skirts or dresses with long slits in the skirt, which seemed to make up a very large part of her wardrobe!

To the outside world, they were like any normal couple. They held hands, or Helmut would drape a protective arm around her shoulder. He kissed her often, regardless of their surroundings. Dianne found this embarrassing at first but came to enjoy his constant and loving attention and eventually reciprocated by returning his kisses with enthusiasm.

Her exciting life was like a thrilling travelogue, traversing across Europe, Asia and North America with diversions to exotic places like the Maldives and Majorca. She soon stopped worrying about the implications of her collar and diamond ring and even reached a point where she felt comfortable with the naughty feeling of sitting in a crowded venue without panties, knowing that somewhere in the room, someone might be viewing her most private parts.

She also started coming to terms with the constant presence of photographers. Helmut, she realised, was a celebrity in the rather private world of heavy industry and eventually she came to accept that pushy photographers were just another annoyance.

For four months Dianne was wined, dined and pleasured in the world's most popular places. A conference in Houston, Texas, was an essential assignment for Helmut, an opportunity to personally promote the new line of subsea oil and gas extraction equipment. An expo lasting four days was expected to draw key oil and gas executives from all over the world and would finish with a grand dinner and ball. For the first time, Dianne was allowed to travel into Hamburg with Helga and Maria to participate in the selection of a wardrobe suitable for the expo. The returned to the estate with an exquisite array of designer clothes, highlighted by a spectacular oriental themed ball gown. The layered skirt was altered to accommodate a series of overlapping slits, placed so that they exposed nothing but would allow access. At Helga's insistence, they also bought some new sleepwear, but this was definitely not designed for sleeping. Sheer and sexy, the selection displayed Dianne's tall frame and proud breasts in all her glory.

Meanwhile, Steve buried himself in his work, trying to drown out the pain of what he felt was his wife's betrayal at making such a commitment before giving him an opportunity to discuss it, let alone agree to it. Nights were the worst, when his mind conjured up images of a dirty old man taking unspeakable liberties with the woman he held dear above everything else in this world. His moods swayed from self-pity to an all-consuming rage. He was drinking too much but managed to fulfil his work obligations with a passion and efficiency that amazed his co-workers. His ability to foresee areas of difficulty and to devise strategies to deal with them was legendary. He also had an easy way of dealing with his staff, who respected his judgment and basked in the reflected glory of his success.

The project's chief operating officer called Steve on day to suggest he take a break and travel to America for an oil and gas expo, which would give them an opportunity to network and to view the latest equipment developments. Steve jumped at the opportunity to get out of his Venzuelan hell house for a few days.

In the dining hall that evening, Steve was seated with some Australian expats. Most were reading trashy magazines or industry journals or simply chatting among themselves, when one called:

"Hey Steve, you're not going to like what I just found, but I think you should see it."

He threw Steve one of the trashy celebrity gossip magazines.

"Look at the story on the fifth or sixth page."

His face paled as he found the story. On the left page was a full page photograph of his beloved wife, apparently taken while dancing, with her arms around her partner's neck while his hands rested firmly on her butt, pulling her tightly body to body. As this was not bad enough in itself, Steve's eyes were drawn to her hand, which was clearly visible in the photograph. There, where their wedding rings should have been, their symbol of love and unity, was a garish sapphire ring surrounded by large diamonds. Steve felt the bile rising in his throat, gathered up the magazine and ran for the door. He lasted just long enough to reach the garden bed outside the dining hall and threw up the contents of his stomach.

In the sanctuary of his room, he forced himself to read the story, stopping frequently to dry the tears from his eyes.

The story rambled on about the billionaire German industrialist, who sadly lost his wife several years before, but who had now found love again in the form of the elegant, tall Australian, identified as Dianne Hammond, his constant companion. There were numerous pictures of the two, kissing passionately at airport terminals, holding hands intimately in a street side café and even a wonderful bikini shot taken during their holiday in Hawaii. There was speculation about the significance of the ring she wore, though there had been no hint of marriage in the air.

Steve returned to the bottle for relief from the torture he was reading and finally fell into a drunken sleep. A few days later found him on the plane to Texas.

CHAPTER 11 - TEXAS

At registration, he was surprised to be approached by a staffer.

"Ah Mr Hammond. Welcome to the expo. Can we have a word please? In my office if you would."

Leading the way, the genial big American introduced himself as Sean Sinfield, the expo organiser. He wasted no time in getting to the point.

"Mr Hammond this is not easy for me to do, but I have to advise you that your wife will be at the expo. I am advised that there are contractual obligations preventing you from making contact with her, or she with you. Now I don't know whether there is a restraining order in place or whether there are other reasons for this, but before we proceed, I need you to understand that we are committed to ensure that regardless of what reasons may have brought about this circumstance between the two of you, our security will be under strict instructions to ensure that it is enforced. If you make any attempt to make contact with your wife while on the expo premises, you will be escorted out and you will be excluded from re-entering the expo again. Are we clear?"

"Abundantly, Mr Sinfield," Steve spat sarcastically. "I had no idea that my wife would be in attendance, nor is it my intention to make trouble, but whether or not I make contact with my wife is hardly your concern. I have no contract and if your security men attempt to interfere with me in any way, expect my legal people to make life very difficult and expensive for you. I'm not an American, but isn't this supposed to be the land of the free?"

"I hope you do not put us in a difficult position, Mr Hammond. You and your organisation are respected members within the oil and gas industry. This situation is not one of our making, but I have been instructed to make you aware of the situation."

"OK Mr Sinfield. I repeat that I will not set out to cause you or your staff any trouble and I do appreciate the difficulty of your position. If however the opportunity to speak to my wife arises, I give you fair warning that I will not avoid it."

And so the Mexican standoff ended.

Dianne, completely unaware of the nearby presence of her husband, accompanied Helmut to displays at the various venues around the city. As usual, they walked everywhere hand in hand. Helmut on the other hand, was acutely aware that his slave's husband was a participant at the expo, having been alerted by a review of the guest list. Sinfield's interception of the Australian engineer had been at Helmut's insistence, and as a senior exhibitor and sponsor of the expo, his wishes could not be ignored. He had also decided to instruct Maria to fly in from Germany immediately, giving the excuse that she could be company for Dianne during some of the boring technical sessions. Helmut took great care to avoid the venues where Steve was registered to attend.

For the final ball, he went to great pains to ensure that Steve and his group were seated as far from the VIP table as possible and seated on the side of the table that would put his back to them. He had arranged his own seating to place Dianne between himself and Maria. Security men were positioned discreetly between Steve and his wife, clearly ready to spring into action if needed.

Steve and his group arrived early, found their seats and were chatting quietly, enjoying some hors d'oeuvres and wine while waiting for proceedings to begin. A hush fell over the room when the VIP's entered and were escorted to the head table by expo staff. The last couple to enter was Helmut and Dianne. The beaming, tall German proudly holding the hand of his partner as he led her to her seat. She looked stunning in her Chinese gown, a black diamond studded collar just visible above the contrasting yellow and orange hues of the dress. Although Helmut was tall, Dianne almost matched him for height, perched on a pair of five inch heels. She smiled benignly at the audience and almost regally, took the offered seat.

Trying to see through a forest of guests who stood to applaud the grand entry, Steve's heart broke when he saw his beautiful wife being helped into her chair by Helmut and accepting his kiss in gratitude. Unable to cope with the reality before him, he jumped to his feet. Security men worried needlessly, for though they tensed when the Australian arose, they relaxed immediately when they saw him heading directly to the exit.

His dramatic departure caused a minor stir in that corner of the room which drew momentary attention away from the head table. Dianne spotted Steve immediately but her attempt to stand and follow was firmly stalled by Helmut with a strong arm across her thighs. Sensing a problem, Maria placed a comforting arm around Dianne, murmuring some quiet endearments until she relaxed.

"I know it is not easy for you but try to bring back your smile. I know you saw him too, but you must know that it is impossible for you to go to him. Please Dianne, try to relax and not think about him."

"How can I not think of him. I see him for the first time in nearly nine months, very, very distressed. He needs me. Heaven only knows what he must be thinking. Am I to be held prisoner?"

Helmut overheard the latter part of that conversation.

"You are not a prisoner. We have a contract for you to be with me, entirely under my command, for six months. You have agreed to obey all instructions without hesitation and have done so admirably up to now. Please do not disappoint me by failing me at the first time your slavery contract has been tested. You will not go to your husband. He understands the nature of your contract, or he obviously would not have left the room before dinner is served. Now put on your best smile, look happy and try to enjoy the evening."

She tried. She tried really hard. At the end of the evening, only Helmut and Maria knew how hard she had fought against the emotions that were engulfing her. In the limo going back to their hotel, she broke down, weeping uncontrollably.

Westcam
Westcam
412 Followers