All Comments on 'Auctioned'

by Miller6

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Auctions, yes. My friend,Sharon, who is 57 asked me to take her to an auction. The idea was that her and 5 other women would wear and then auction the lingerie they wore. She paid the $100 entrance fee for me and told me that it would be nice if I bid for the items she wore as whoever got the most won $500. There were about 40 people there, couples, singles. The auction started, the first woman was a stunner, blonde, young, she wore nylon panties, sheer bra. The bidding started, $450 for the bra and panties, a middle age guy, after he had won he said an extra $100 if she takes them off there, she didn't. 4 other women came out, one after another, the highest bid was still $450 until the 5th one,a woman mid 30s, sheer panties,bra the bid went to $400. The woman obviously wanted to win the $500 because she said to the oldish guy who won, I will let you remove my bra for $100 and another $100 for my panties. The guy agreed, he moved behind her and unclipped her bra, her breasts spilled out, the nipples clearly standing out. He then reached down and pulled her panties off, she lifted her legs to help him,her pussy clearly visible. Now it was Sharons turn, she came out, she was the oldest and her figure was rather rounded. She wore a thong, my goodness and a bra which pushed her breasts out.The bidding got to $350, I bid $400, $450 was bid and I bid $500 and they were mine. I went up to the stage and she said another $300 and you can remove them. I ummed and arghhed, then she turned and bent over, I then agreed, my cock hardening at the sight of her bum. She stood up,i undid the bra,she told me to catch it,so I put my hand under her breast,and it fell into my hands, she said hold them, I held her breasts. Then she moved and turned around to the audience, take them off, she bent right over, I pulled them down,her arse and pussy exposed, she stayed bent over, while I removed them. I noticed her pussy was wet. The audience clapped and cheered,we left. I watched as she put on her dress and we left,guys watching us.I am 36 , when we got to the car,she thanked me, I took her home,she invited me in and as soon as we were in he door, she lifted her dress , bent over the lounge and said please fuck me, I didn't need a second invitation as I pushed my cock into her wet pussy, filling her once, then moving to the bedroom, she sucked me and straddled me and bounced up an down on me for about an hour until I filled her pussy again. My first time with her and my first time with someone a lot older than me.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Interesting story. Well written.

dutchpantyraiderdutchpantyraiderover 10 years ago
Very hot NonConcent/Reluctance

Great story, although to my opinion it should be in the NonConsent Category. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Drugged, injected without consent. That video would put the perpetrators behind bars for a long time

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Can be more descriptive with better story developement.Would love to read again with more developed story writing.More about the lady’s feelings and body should be elaborated.

waiting for a expanded re-edit!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous