Auctioned Domination Ch. 02

Story Info
Cheerleader persuade geek to give her more.
4.8k words
4.66
4.6k
6
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Auctioned Domination 2

Coaxed for More

I'm a coward, every time I feel some sort of negative emotion, I run away from it. Usually, I dove into my studies or a book even a new manga but with my new position as assistant coach I chose work. That is why for the past two weeks I've been training the girls non-stop. They were nice enough to show up on time even during the weekends. I suspect they know what I'm doing and are simply indulging me, I have no proof of this though. The last few girls run past me completing their run around the pitch. I blow my whistle to get their attention.

"I need three groups of four," I announce making the whole team sigh. They do not like that new drill. It tires them out and they do not see its importance yet. It is a simple possession game that makes them work on: space exploitation, fast decision-making, quick transition, pressing, and body positioning. The first group has the ball, the second group defends, and the third group supports the group in possession. The group that loses the ball or kicks it out of bounds switches to defending. I started the drill in a quarter of the pitch and reduced the space every day. I also added conditions like players are only allowed two touches. "I need a striker in each group and keepers on both sides of half of the pitch," I add.

"Scoring group goes in defense?" DeLuca our first-team defensive midfielder asks.

"Scoring group goes in support and support group shifts to attack," I specify, I look at my watch and then back at them, "you have ten minutes," I conclude blowing the whistle to signal the beginning of the drill. I take the eight players left to the other half of the pitch for a dribbling and passing drill. I watch the three groups of four practice, smiling as I see their progress in awareness and pressing efficiency. I keep the scores of each group and blow the whistle after the ten minutes are over. The girls surround me.

"Who won," Garland our first-team striker asks.

"Your team lost Garland even with your four goals contribution," I answer which makes her frustrated, "your group will shift to the other side of the pitch, tell them to form a group of four to replace yours," I add.

I give them a three-minute rest and start the drill again for another ten minutes. The new group goes in defense. I keep doing this, rotating the 'losing' group with those practicing dribbling and passing so that all of them can get a feel of the effects of the new drill I've been imposing on them. The coach was generous enough to give me free rein after I explained my objective to her. She came to check on me on the first few days but when she realized the girls were actually paying attention to me, she stopped coming altogether. She told me to call her at the end of every practice to report on our progress though.

After each group has done the three groups of four drills at least three times I blow the whistle thrice to signal them to gather around. they all grab their bottles of water to rehydrate themselves and form a semi-circle in front of me. All of their eyes were on me, eagerly awaiting my verdict. At the beginning of this new routine two weeks ago, right after my encounter, if you can call it that, with Madison Martinez. I promised the girls that if they impressed me there would be a reward. All of them dive into it with enthusiasm, they would complain that I worked them to the bone sometimes but they were all motivated.

"Do you see why I've been making you do this," I ask in a firm voice looking at each of them.

"Yes, coach," they reply in unison, my eyes going wide for a second, they never called me coach before, they usually call me Benji.

"What did we learn," I ask after clearing my throat.

"Effective use of space and communication," Martel our team captain answers. She is very intelligent besides being talented. She is among those who can talk about tactics with me indefinitely. I can call her one of my new best friends, we don't have anything in common other than football but she is very friendly and helpful. She is a focused and humble player, whose vision of the game is on par with professional players. If she continues in this field I would not be surprised if one day she is nominated for a Ballon d'Or.

"Good Odessa, anyone else?"

"Defensive positioning and counter-pressing," DeLuca adds.

"We should have done this drill from the very beginning but I only learned about this a little more than two weeks ago, that's why I've been doing an intense version of this with you," I say walking back and forth in front of them "If you implement what we learned in this two week our possession percentage should increase and we will get the ball back higher up the pitch.".

"Are we changing tactics?" Faressi our backup central midfielder asks.

"No Viviana," I respond softly, "but we will use your new skills to improve what we have been doing so far," I explain, "with that being said time for your reward," all the girls cheered as I said this, "this is not a criticism to those who didn't win, it only means that you need to work harder," I say trying to preserve team morale. "Three people impressed me with their understanding and application of the new drill and they are," I say staying silent for a minute to build anticipation, "Odessa Martel," I announce, she throws a punch in the air, "Riza DeLuca," I add which makes her jump up and down in excitement hugging her teammates, "and last but not least," I pause again and the girls tap on their legs to emulate a drum roll, "Hailey Kazinsky.".

"Yeah," she screams overjoyed.

"What did we win," the three girls ask in unison.

"Your reward is starting lineup in the next two matches which includes..." I start to say.

"The upcoming inter-school match against our biggest rival." Kazinsky finishes for me trying to contain her joy. This match is going to attract a lot of scouts which will allow them to probably join a pro team.

"I know you and DeLuca are already on the first team," I answer Odessa's question before she can say anything, "and I am not done, the three of you will also participate in a weekend training session of our town's football team.".

"Are you serious?" Odessa asks, I shake my head yes. She gets to her feet and jumps in my arms, "thank you, thank you, thank you," she says as she hugs me tightly. I gently tapped her on her back so that she would let go of me.

"Training is over hit the showers," I shout.

The girls walk to the school gym's showers while congratulating their teammates. As the last few girls move past me carrying the goal cage to its initial place my eyes land on Martinez. What is she doing here? I have been doing a great job avoiding her during school hours since the coach only gave me the keys to the girl's showers I have nowhere to run off to. I was already feeling guilty as it is and seeing her is only going to make it worse. She approaches me with an extra pep in her step and a bright smile on her face. Wasn't she supposed to be mad at me for abandoning her and hightailing back home after our 'scene'?

"Hi master," she says, putting her arms around me and pressing her body against me. I lean my head back to avoid her kiss.

"What are you doing here?" I ask weary of her answer. I hope she didn't hear my voice shake a little.

"Came to see you," she replies, gently hitting my nose with her index finger.

I frown and extirpate myself from her hug. "Are you not wearing a bra?" I whisper, looking around as I notice her nipples almost poking through her Daddy's Lil Monster crop top. I look at her fully for the first time, she is emulating Harley Quinn's suicide squad look, the only difference is the hair color and the amount of skin she is showing. I swallow loudly which makes her grin like a Cheshire cat, satisfied with my reaction to her outfit. She came prepared knowing I wouldn't be able to run away.

"I don't have time for this," I declare moving to clean up the pitch.

"The girls can clean up," Martinez offers.

"They are tired enough," I respond, hoping my weak excuse will stand. "How did you know I was here anyway?"

"Well..." Martinez starts.

"Never mind," I interrupt, "one of the girls squealed, didn't they?" I ask.

"My lips are sealed," Martinez answers, "but I could be convinced to unseal them," she adds in a sexually charged tone.

"I need to make a phone call," I say, walking away and dialing the coach's number.

---

"Ouch," I shout as Joel Nickson my best friend since kindergarten slaps me on the back of my head.

"She told me what happened," he justifies pointing at Odessa, "and how you managed to run away from THE Madison Martinez," he adds sitting next to me waiting for the first bell.

"Hello to you too Jo," I say sarcastically, "how are you today?"

"Shut your ass up," he exclaims, "she was wearing a Harley Quinn outfit," he continues in a softer tone shaking his head disapprovingly.

"Do I really have to explain myself?" I ask.

"No, I know you long enough to know why," he replies, "but I didn't know you were stupid enough to let an opportunity like that slide.".

"What opportunity?" Stanley Albertson, my best friend since primary school asks as he and his new girlfriend Tracy Lewis, our team's secondary striker sit down next to us.

"He had a ticket with Madison Martinez yesterday," Jo answers.

"Yeah... I saw that," Tracy adds, "she was wearing a white crop top with red sleeves and a red and blue short short..."

"... she was wearing a Harley Quinn's suicide squad outfit," Jo interrupts, "and this dumbass blew her off," he adds heatedly.

"Bitch!" Stan exclaims hitting me on the back of the head too.

"Seriously," I scream, looking at him angrily.

"What is wrong with you dude?" Stan asks.

"I can understand, she is quite intimidating," Tracy says trying to defend me but she just made things worse.

They spent the rest of Monday morning making fun of me for being intimidated by a human being. The teasing only stops at lunch when I finally crack and tell them that I already had sex with her. They wanted more details but I was not going to divulge this without her permission. Since I'm doing everything, I can to avoid her, to preserve my little spec of anonymity but mostly because of the guilt I feel for leaving her, they will never know any details. At least that is my initial thought before Saya Budaza, our first-team right winger and one of my new best friends, walks to her asking for confirmation.

Saya comes back to our lunch table, her face a perfect example of shock as Martinez's eyes don't seem to leave me. Great, now she is going to think that I have been talking about her and our exploits. I stop avoiding Martinez's eyes to try and apologize on behalf of my friends but she has a wicked smile on her face. This is going to strengthen her resolve to try to tempt me for overtime even though I told her it was a one-time thing. I tear m eyes away from her to pay attention back to my friends. They were cheering me; Stan raises my hands in the air as if I won the cup.

"What did you do with her?" Saya asks, "she seems smitten," she concludes.

"Daaaammmn" the boys exclaim.

"Aww," the girls express.

"Can we talk about something else please," I ask, knowing they would not let this go.

"Hell nah," Jo says, "this is the most interesting thing that has happened to you since I've known you," he elaborates, "no offense girls," he adds looking at all three of them.

"None taken," Odessa says.

"Yeah, I agree with you on that one," Saya says.

"Me too," Tracy adds.

"So... you had sex she wants more what are you waiting for?" Stan demands.

"I'm not answering that," I declare getting up from the table and head. I'm surprised none of them followed me to push for more. I am walking towards my locker after throwing away my lunch trash when someone pushes me into an empty classroom. I hear the door being locked and turn to see Madison Martinez ready to pounce on me. She is wearing something a little more sober today. A white blouse with a plaid circle mini skirt, an elegant red headband ornating her head her hair in a side ponytail. She looks like a Japanese school girl which I find very sexy. I wanted to do things to her that would put hentai with the schoolgirl tag to shame.

"Hey," Martinez greets sensually, I clear my throat and try to regain my composure, "heard you were talking about me," she adds getting closer to me, her sexy sauntering attracting my gaze to her perfect body.

"They were pestering me about blowing you off yesterday and inadvertently blurted that we had sex," I defend hoping she didn't hear my shaking voice.

"Is that all you said?" Martinez asks, running her French manicure finger on my chest.

"Men don't brag," I say firmly, looking directly into her seductive eyes trying to gain control of the situation.

"Wouldn't mind if you did," Martinez whispers in my ears, her hypnotizing perfume hitting my nose. I grab her by the hips, lift her a little, do a 180, put her in a seating position on one of the desks, and head for the door. "You going to run away from me again after what you did?" she asks her tone accusatory by the end.

I exhale loudly and turn to face her, "listen," I start pinching the bridge of my nose, "I'm sorry for abandoning you the other day," I continue letting my hand fall to my side, "but I couldn't risk you misinterpreting the situation," I conclude crossing my arms over my chest.

"No need to get defensive," Martinez says and I let my hands down again to make a point, "your plan isn't going to work," she concludes approaching.

"Not a lot of people told you no it seems," I say.

"Can you really say no to all of this," she says proudly almost boasting, cupping her boobs, and shaking them a little then turning sideways arching her back, and pushing her ass out before slapping it to make it jiggle.

"Don't test me," I warn, grabbing her firmly by the hair and getting close to her ear. I think I hear her breath caught in her throat, "you are very tempting," I admit, "but I'm going to say no, just because you were boasting," I conclude.

"That's what makes you a great dom," Martinez calls out as I walk away from the classroom.

I take my time to get to class, letting the minutes tick away as the bell for my last subject for the day rings. I've been doing this for the past two weeks, arriving late has its perks, especially in a class I share with Martinez. This strategy has ensured that the seat next to her as well as the desks near her are already taken by the time I stroll in. I feel like my luck is about to run out today. As I approach the classroom, I see her standing there leaning against the doorframe. She gives me a look of amusement and impatience as she notices me getting closer.

I check the time on my phone to make sure that I am indeed running late. Martinez raises an eyebrow in a playful yet knowing manner. I sigh, mentally preparing myself for the inevitable. As I reach the door, she steps aside gesturing for me to enter first. I take a deep breath and enter the classroom. The last two weeks of tactical lateness come to an end facing Martinez is an unavoidable reality. She pushes me towards the last row of the far corner of the classroom. Our classmates leave their seats as they see her approach leaving the double desk for us.

Mr. Perez's literature class is the only one that has double desks because he likes us to debate amongst ourselves about the book we study. Seeing the look in Martinez's eyes I know we will not discuss the book. The teacher begins the class, by launching an intricate discussion on the dynamic of the protagonist and its love interest. As the conversation around us fills the room our double desk becomes the field for a game of flirtation and banter. A game I am not willing to play but am forced into. Martinez gets closer and closer to me her breast pressing against my right arm.

Martinez spreads her legs as Mr. Perez sits at his desk letting the other students debate about the novel. She puts her smooth left leg over my lap and pulls her skirt up. I try looking away respectfully but I am a hormone-filled eighteen-year-old. I subtly glance around to see if anyone notices her displaying herself to me. Martinez runs her middle fingers slowly against her satin panties. I reach over, grab her wrist, and give her a warning look. Her response is planting an open-mouthed kiss on me while bringing her right leg over my lap trapping my hand between her thighs. I blink rapidly as she breaks away for air.

"You need to stop," I warn through gritted teeth.

"Make me," Martinez whispers her breath hitting my lips.

"This is not good girl behavior," I add firmly. Her eyes go wide and she disengages immediately.

"I'm sorry master," she pleads going to her knees under the desk.

"Sit down," I order, grabbing her arms before her knees hit the ground, louder than I want. Fortunately, only the two right in front of us hear me. They act as if they didn't hear anything immediately turning away when they see the look Martinez is giving them. The final bell rings liberating me but it is dismissive of Martinez's stubbornness. She blocks my path until the room is void of its other occupants. The fading footsteps of the students and teaching body leave us in near silence. She bends over the desk pointing her ass at me and pulls her skirt up. Martinez adjusts her panties to expose her cheeks.

I know that if I try to leave, she will block my path again so I indulge her. Martinez thanks me for disciplining her after every spank. I get into it maybe too into it, spanking her ass raw. I get on my knees planting soothing kisses on her ass cheeks, I take a whiff of her soaked panties. Damn her pussy juice smells good, I grab her panties on both sides and pull them up so that it takes the shape of the mold of her pussy wonderfully. I kiss her pussy lips passionately through her panties my tongue poking her clit once in a while. I stop when her whines turn into a loud moan. I pull her up by the hair grinding my bulge against her pussy lips a little, then walk away.

"For your bad behavior," I call out as I hear her groans of frustration.

---

I skip today's practice, giving the coach a weak excuse as to why I need to go back home that for some reason she accepts. We do match practice on Monday so I'm not really needed. I gather my things and walk towards my locker to get my books for homework. I push the school's big door and ran into the person I am trying to avoid. Damn it, I can't avoid Martinez today, can I? She is wearing her cheerleader's outfit; her white mini slit-skirt makes her legs look like they never end. Her red and white tank top showcases her flat stomach. Her double-high pigtails are held by red and white ribbons. The school colors suit her so well.

"Leaving so soon," Martinez asks, a hint of disappointment in her voice as I try to navigate past her in the schoolyard, she seems to have been heading for the parking lot.

"Yeah, got some things to take care of," I reply, attempting to sound nonchalant despite the tension in the air.

Martinez raises an eyebrow playfully. "Skipping practice, are we Master?" her tone is teasing and I notice a sense of mischief in her gaze.

I pay attention to her, my eyes exploring her sumptuous body. Lingering on every curve every bit of exposed skin. Martinez smirks, her gaze on me as I can't stop undressing her with my eyes. She knows she got me where she wanted. I managed to resist her Harley Quinn outfit yesterday and I could more or less control myself with her as a kogal but it's her cheerleader's outfit that sends the last spec of my control over my desire crumbling.

"What's the rush, Master?" Martinez continues, closing the distance between us. I can no longer deny the magnetic pull between us.

12