Auctioned Domination Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I place my right hand on the small of her back and pull her closer to me. The touch ignites a spark between us, and the air grows thick with anticipation, "can you skip cheerleading practice?" I ask, my tone telling her the only response to my question is yes.

"Uh-huh," Martinez responds, shaking her head yes, her teeth seductively capturing her lower lip.

"Is there anyone at your place?" I ask gazing into her mesmerizing hazel eyes.

"Only the house aide but I can get rid of them," Martinez replies her voice carrying a tantalizing promise.

"Your house, one hour, if you do not greet me in the appropriate way I walk," I say my tone a little harsh. Her head moves in the affirmative and skips toward her car. I shake my head a little at her display of joy and excitement.

"Master," she calls. I pivot and she enthusiastically leaps into my arms. I catch her my hands firmly on her bubble butt. Martinez plants a languorous kiss on my lips that promises great things to come. Her arms encircle my shoulders and she pulls herself even closer to me. Her breast presses against my chest sending shivers down my body. Her passion makes me want to take her then and there, in front of our school building, public decency be damn. I break the kiss with great difficulty, her lust-filled stare surveying my eyes I recognize a mischievous spark dancing in her hazel orbs. She puts her feet down and takes a few wobbling steps towards her car.

The taste of her lips still lingers on mine even after a little more than an hour. I knock on her front door; anticipation fills every fiber of my muscles. The echoes of our passionate encounter earlier reverberate in my mind. The decision to come here rather than stay home to do my homework feels exhilarating. The door swings open revealing a vision of allure and desire. She does it again, exceeding my expectations. She is posing for me like a gravure model in a skimpier version of her cheerleading outfit. Her beautiful locks cascade down to her shoulders and her collar ornates her neck.

Martinez gets to her hands and knees as I step onto the threshold of her home. She leads me to her bedroom like last time. I close the door behind me as she steps into her room. I lean against the door, "you know what to do," I order. Martinez almost rips my pants and boxers off with her teeth. She looks up at me as if to gauge what I want from her. Martinez blows softly on my dick making it twitch in anticipation. After using her nose to adjust the position of my shaft she licks it up from the base to the tip. Planting several kisses on my pre-cum covered tip, moaning at my taste, she immediately starts throating me without the exaggerated gagging sound.

"Fuck," I say in a shaky voice. I let her do this for several minutes, "hold," I order my voice still shaking from the amount of pleasure she is bringing me. I don't feel air coming from her nose which is pressed against my pelvis. Martinez gulps to make her mouth and throat massage my dick. I have never been this hard before, I feel her trembling from the lack of air and pull her away. Martinez looks up at me again awaiting praise from me, "good girl," she smiles as I utter these words. I pull her top up and readjust her a little so that her mouth-watering boobs are level with my dick. I fondle them a little and pinch her nipples. I grab my dick, slick with precum and her saliva, and tap it a few times against both of her boobs.

Martinez envelops my shaft between the valley of her tits and starts moving them up and down. I lean my head back enjoying the sensation of her magnificent breast. She drools on my dick to keep it slick between her tits. I start moving my hips at the same rhythm she is pumping my shaft with her tits for the last few minutes chasing the sweet release of orgasm. It doesn't take long before my sperm coats her ample bosom some of it caught on her chin and neck. Martinez leans back making a show of eating my cum. After licking the last drops from her finger, she gets up and heads for her bathroom.

I'm already dressed when she saunters in completely naked, my dick jumping at her sexuality. I catch a glimpse of her bruised butt as she moves past her full-length mirror towards me. Martinez sits on my lap facing me, "Are you ok," I question, my tone showing how concerned I am for her.

"I'm fantastic," Martinez answers with a smile, "the feel of your dick in my throat is amazing," she adds, her eyes sparkling with glee as she remembers it.

"I'm asking about your butt," I rectify wrapping my arm around her, "but I'm glad you enjoyed that," I add, pulling her closer to me, her erect nipple poking me through my shirt as her breast press against my chest.

"Oh... I'm fine, it stings a little when I sit down but it reminds me of you Master?" Martinez replies dreamily.

"You should take some Tylenol..." I start saying.

"Already took some at school," Martinez interrupts.

"And," I emphasize letting her know not to interrupt me, "you should apply a soothing cream.".

"Did that before you came in," Martinez responds.

"You don't need aftercare then," I tease.

"You owe me one," Martinez whines.

"Fine," I say mocking annoyance, "what do you need?" I ask in a more serious tone.

"You staying with me is enough," Martinez replies hugging me.

"You're weird," I tell her softly.

"Yes, I am, what about you?" Martinez asks quoting Doctor Who.

I chuckle, "I'm a disruptive influence," I complete the quote, "I can't stay long," I inform her, stroking her hair as I lean both of us back onto the bed.

"I know," Martinez whines sliding down a little on top of me.

I look down at her while still stroking her hair, "you ok with not getting off?" I ask.

She looks up at me, resting her chin on my chest, "what matters is you getting off, Master," Martinez answers in a childish voice. I catch her lips in a searing kiss. She starts grinding her pussy against me as my tongue darts into her mouth. I put her on her back my tongue still exploring her mouth. I break the kiss only to take my shirt off. Martinez grazes her nails along my body. Purring as she reaches into my pants to grab my rapidly hardening cock. I lean down to catch her lips again as her soft hand pumps my dick slowly. The ringing of my phone burst our little bubble, and we both groan in frustration. I answer the phone when I see my little sister's face flashing on the screen.

12