Auctioned Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," Martinez whispers in a pleading tone after resisting for so long.

"Please what?" I say firmly.

"Please take me, Master.".

I smack her ass eliciting a yelp of surprise and need from her, "you are too eager Martinez," I chastise her.

"Sorry Master," she apologizes, "how can I make it up to you?" she asks.

I reach for my belt buckle and undo it, "take off my pants and boxers..." I start, her hands dart to my pants immediately, "with your teeth," I add. She slides off of me every part of her stays in contact with my body until she reaches the ground. Martinez struggles a little with my pants but she manages to get it off. She looks at my hardened member covered by my boxers as if captivated by it. Martinez darts her tongue out licking the wet spot my pre-ejaculate had created. Then proceeds to plant small kisses on my shaft. She almost rips my boxers off, my penis bumps into her face. Once my boxers are off, she presses her face against my shaft and looks up at me. The sight of my penis taking up most of her beautiful face makes it twitch a little, "you know what to do," I command.

Martinez could have gone for a sloppy toppy or an aggressive deepthroat but she somehow knew I would prefer it if she worshipped my cock. She did exactly that planting loving kisses all over it, sucking on my balls, and going as deep as she can without gagging. All of that is being done without using her hand. I push her a little away and lightly tap my penis against her face. "Let's play a game," I say pulling her mouth on my penis again, "stay till the end of the countdown.". Martinez moans her approval as her head bobs up and down on my shaft.

I gather her hair in my right hand, she opens her mouth as wide as she can darting her tongue out. I push her head down, her nose pressing against my pelvis and her tongue licks slowly at my balls before counting to ten. I keep doing this increasing the time by two seconds every time. I stop before reaching forty-five seconds, "I can keep going Master," she says while catching her breath. Her face is a complete mess, makeup ruined, drool and precum coming down her chin. I pull her up by her hair and walk her toward the full-length mirror in her room.

"What do you see?" I ask hoping for a certain turn of phrase.

"Master's perfect little slut," she replies with conviction. I groan in approval; she said it exactly how I wanted her to. I push her forward a little, she assumes the standing doggy position placing her hand on both sides of the mirror. I pull her panties to the side and press my tip against her entrance. I look in the mirror and our eyes meet. Martinez is giving me a needy look; I push forward and she moans as I part her. I push in slowly until I bottom out. I grab her hips and start pumping. "Fuck," she moans dragging the last syllable as I pound into her in a frantic rhythm.

I reach forward after a few minutes to play with her clit. Which changes her moans and groans into screams of pleasure. I concentrate my efforts on her clit slowing down my thrust. Martinez is tensing up; her pussy is clamping down on me hard. She is close to orgasm I can tell but she holds on. Her lustful eyes plead as incoherent babbles come out of her mouth. I smack her ass with my free hand which makes things worse for her. She is waiting for me to grant her permission; we did not discuss this before so she didn't need my permission.

"Cum for me," I finally say after what seems like forever to her." She wails as she finally lets her orgasm take over her. I hold her firmly as her whole body shakes, I draw the orgasm longer as I keep rubbing her clit and thrusting into her. Her grip on the mirror loosens and her upper body goes down. I grab both of her arms and pull them back. I move forward a little pressing her face into the mirror and pound into her like a madman seeking my release. It does not take long before I unload into her pussy which starts spasming again after the first few spurts.

She was starting to be out of it as I kept going while she was coming for the first time, now she is completely out of it. I hope she is in subspace because otherwise, this is terrifying. I pull out of her with a plop and carry her to her bed bridal style. I sigh with relief when she puts her arms around my neck. I put her down gently and kneel in front of the bed so that we are face to face. "Are you ok?" I ask pushing her hair out of her face. She slowly nods, "do you need anything?" I add, she shakes her head no. "Why did you wait for my permission?".

"Good girls don't cum," she replies, if I was not this close to her I might not have heard it.

I plant a kiss on her forehead, "Enjoy this feeling, I hope you find someone who can give this to you," I say softly before getting up she tries to grab me but she is still amid her subspace, I put my clothes back on and dips. This is a jerk move but if I stay and cuddle with her until she comes down, she might succeed in convincing me of doing this again and again and again.

12