Audience Participation

Story Info
An interesting soiree at a prodomme's dungeon.
5.5k words
4.53
6.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaitreG
MaitreG
36 Followers

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION

Towards the outskirts of the city, away from the bright lights of the shopping streets, the landscape changed to industrial buildings; warehouses, offices, auto businesses. In one short side street that ended in a distribution depot, the street lights seemed even dimmer than on the main road, the pools of light from the two light standards at the entrance hardly reaching the anonymous building halfway down the cul-de-sac. During the day it looked like so many others, just another bland industrial enterprise with a loading dock to one side, and what looked like office windows on the upper floor, except that a sharp-eyed observer might notice it did not have the usual line-up of employee cars in front of it during the day, just one or two. This evening though, approaching midnight, there were cars, expensive marques amongst them, parked along both sides of the street as well as in front of that address.

Their occupants had arrived gradually and were discretely admitted, being met in the reception area by naked youths wearing only cock cages and opera masks, who offered drinks from trays suspended from their leather collars, and each guest group was then led into the theatre area and seated in their allocated seats. There were couples, some single men and women, and one group of three women who were dressed in full fetish gear and Doc Martins. Some were wearing clothing that would definitely not be called streetwear; see-through tops, rubber masks, latex opera gloves, patent fetish footwear. Some carried mysterious valises.

The warm space inside was massive and had the ambience of an engineering workshop that had been converted, with exposed trusses In the metal roof and steel pillars spaced along the centre arch. There were even two industrial hoists mounted high on a gantry beam, but they were not being used tonight. The audience area along one side was dark, currently lit only by a number of unusual objects strategically-placed around the space. There was a glass skull on one shelf, a glowing fist on another, and several massive translucent dildoes and buttplugs that were actually internally-lit lamps.

In the centre of the room, on either side of a low wooden dais, were two chandeliered candle holders mounted on columns with heavy tripod bases. A small host of candles on each of them were providing most of the light in the venue, save for two pink spotlights, one of which was down-lighting a St Andrew's Cross sited at an angle to the audience, allowing them the perfect view of whatever would transpire on that station. As dungeon furniture, the cross was a work of art. The flat extensions were of varnished oak, and curved, so the whole structure looked like two "U"s inverted against each other. There was a padded rectangular panel of the same oak in the centre, clad in black leather, and a number of strong eye-rings strategically positioned.

The other pink beam lit a black curtain that looked as if it covered a frame, perhaps a cover over a tall birdcage, that was positioned on the dais floor further from the audience and over to the left, so it essentially was in the near background, providing a backdrop to this piece of BDSM theatre.

Every wall of the venue was covered in BDSM equipment; a collection of whips, crops and floggers of every type. Helmets and hoods, ropes and chains, medical equipment, pumps, dildos; it was too much to take in. This was the domain of the celebrated Madame Violette, and these people were members of her Inner Circle, sophisticated kinksters known to her who were prepared to pay for this type of performance.

For there was a twist to the soirée that made it even more special and unique. The audience chairs were seemingly arranged in groupings that reflected who would be sitting there. There were no rows, the audience being spread in a shallow arc around the stage. Most of the chairs were in side-by-side pairings, which were gradually occupied by the couples. The three goth girls were over to one side, facing the St Andrews Cross, and closest to the 'birdcage'. Several people who had come alone were interspaced with the couples.

Once all the audience had arrived and were seated there was a low level of chatter and laughter from those who obviously knew each other. The young men moved amongst them, refilling empty glasses of champagne.

Suddenly a hush descended on the group. Mistress Violette herself walked slowly into the light and stepped up on the stage, smiling and embracing the crowd with both arms outstretched. She was magnificently attired in red leather, the narrow buckled bustier accentuating her hourglass figure. Red fishnet hose and scarlet patent fetish boots completed the ensemble. Her sex was bare, a deep ravine showing between her plump labia and generous mound. Her raven hair was drawn back into a tight ponytail, with a sheen in the lights. Her face would not be said to be pretty, that would be too trite a word. Her strong features spoke to her nature; the heavy eyebrows, the high cheekbones, and the mouth adorned in crimson black lipstick.

She looked exotic, she looked dominant, she looked cruel.

"Good evening, my dear friends. I hope that tonight's entertainment will live up to our previous soirées. I have something novel planned for you all. Let me bring in the first part of our performance. This submissive has agreed to leave his safeword at home for your amusement.....," she grinned as the audience murmured in approval, "....so give me a moment and we'll be back."

She disappeared and soon returned leading a hooded male on a leash. He was stocky and totally naked except for a wide collar holding the hood on securely, and a large black cock cage. All the guests could see his excellent physique, his ripped abdominal muscles, and his arms and legs bearing well-developed musculature. His body was clean-shaven and his skin gleamed with oil. His drooping nipples bore heavy rings.

His arms were handcuffed behind his back, his ankles bore leather cuffs already fitted with a short chain connecting them, and the hood evidently afforded him little or no vision, because his footsteps were tentative, responding clumsily to her repeated tugging. His head turned towards the audience at their polite applause, then quickly returned to manage the step up on the dais under her instructions. Mistress Violette brought him to the wooden cross, turned him, and kicked his insteps rudely to command him to spread his legs until the chain was taut. She flicked her fingers, and two of the youths stepped up, and each fixed an ankle wide apart with chains, so they could neither widen nor close.

Once they had him fixed in place, the mistress uncoupled the handcuffs and drew his wrists behind the intersection point of the cross. Taking a length of rope, she expertly wrapped coils around his wrists and forearms until his arms were tightly drawn behind him, the wraps extending most of the way to his elbows.

"Belts."

The youths reappeared carrying a number of black leather belts. Belt by belt, the submissive was strapped securely to the wooden frame; around his shoulders, his stomach, around his pelvis, and finally one was wrapped around each of his knees and winched tight until he was positioned slightly bow-legged.

"Look down." Her command resonated around the stage.

The sub obediently dropped his head, and she looped another short length of cording through a D-ring on the top of the hood. It only needed a glance to one of her attendants for him to step forwards and thread the cord through a small ring high on the cross, then across to the matching ring, then dropped the cord back down near to her subject's hood. Taking the cord, she quickly created a sliding knot, winched it up until his head was forced upright, and fixed it with a hitch. The attendant was waiting with a large red ball gag, which was forced into his mouth without ceremony and while Violette held it in with a firm palm, the attendant moved behind and fastened the strap.

The audience were silent, following this process with rapt attention. They could see there was almost no opportunity for the male to move. As if reading their thoughts, Madame planted a heavy punch into his abdomen with no warning. The man grunted in pain, but he could not budge, even though he had tried to double up. She tweaked the rings in his nipples in a teasing manner, then turned towards her audience.

"There. All ready on this station. Now let me introduce you to our other performer."

The mistress moved across to the back of the stage and whipped the black cloth away with a flourish. There were gasps of surprise, for she had revealed a female submissive who had been waiting in bondage. Like the man, she was naked apart from a collar, but she was not hooded, and her apprehensive eyes blinked as she tried to make out the guests in the gloom beyond the candles lighting the stage. Her legs were cuffed apart with a spreader bar, and a vertical metal pole fixed at the centre of the bar rose to where a thick black dildo disappeared between her legs.

The girl was petite, with somewhat large breasts for her small frame. Both arms and her belly bore tattoos, and heavy eyeliner gave her a rather exotic look. There was a silver ring in her nose, and several more on her labia, splayed around the stout metal column impaling her sex. Her wrists were fixed together above her head, making her completely helpless. She was contained in a metal grill shaped in a half circle, so it did indeed look like a birdcage, and once Mistress Violette had revealed her slave girl, she swung the grill open like a door and stood beside it.

"Here we have our second performer for your amusement. This lovely slave will provide a counterpoint to our male slave across the way, and I will be switching from one to the other, hopefully building the intensity as we progress through the performance. She may provide the soundtrack to the performance, we'll see."

She strode to the front of the stage. "I have some final preparations before I start "working" these two, but as you all know, there is one other preparation that needs to be made. Have you all refreshed your drinks? Please indicate if you would like more, and my young assistants will oblige you."

There was brief activity as glasses were topped up. Then the Mistress clapped her hands together and called out, "Screens."

The naked youths disappeared into the back of the room and returned wheeling vintage hospital screens, tubular frames on trolley wheels with gathered muslin curtains clipped to them. Trip by trip, the screens were brought and positioned between each group of guests, with Mistress monitoring from the dais and having them adjusted until each group had a clear view of the stage but were screened off completely from other guests.

When all was done and silence had again descended, Mistress Violette came to the front of the stage and faced her audience. "Does everyone have a good view of both stations? We tested it all earlier today. Right, let's begin."

Some lights dimmed until only the stage was highlighted. The slave's cage was removed and handed to an attendant. Madame Violette took his cock in her grip, and efficiently worked it until it was again fully erect, pointing straight out from his torso. A connoisseur might opine that it was a handsome cock; it was certainly girthy and veiny, and had a large mushroom head that was now florid with arousal.

She then took a long red cord from her attendant, fed a metal hook onto it, and started binding the slave's genitals, first wrapping and knotting winds tightly around his base, then separating each ball with more windings, and finally returning to tie a bow touching his stomach. Before she started, she had manipulated his cock into full tumescence with oil, and kept fingering and handling him as she wound the cords around it to maintain his level of engorgement. Now his private parts were swollen, purple, and fully rigid. As a final touch, Violette took several metal weights from the attendant and hung them from the hook beneath his scrotum, dragging all his parts down and holding them in place.

With a parting whack to his cock that made him flinch again, she turned towards her audience.

"Unlike you, for whom all this is an unravelling narrative, this unfortunate has some idea of what awaits him. So now he can ponder his fate while we add some decorations to our other victim!"

She chuckled at her own joke, then clapped her hands again. Obviously the whole performance was choreographed, for within an instant another of her assistants was waiting alongside the birdcage proffering a cushion that had gleams of metal on it.

Madame Violette crossed to where the girl was transfixed, her eyes full of apprehension as they watched her mistress's approach. When she was facing the girl, the mistress fondled and caressed her nipples and breasts until the girl involuntarily writhed and moaned in arousal. Suddenly she slapped the girl's face hard, twice, each palm leaving an imprint on the girl's cheeks, waggling a warning finger in her face against any more movements. Then she started slapping the breasts, which swung back and forth with the impacts, reddening quickly, until she again started rubbing the nipples gently.

Reaching back to the proffered cushion, Madame took two objects and carefully clipped them to the girl's hard nubs, gathering a good amount of tissue. They were black and looked like large batteries, dragging the nipples down and even dimpling the breasts slightly with their weight. More silver weights were attached to the slave's labia, each one dragging her lips down more and more, while the obedient girl now stayed motionless.

Again, obviously choreographed, another boy was waiting with a ring gag. With obvious pleasure, Madame Violette slid it into the slave's mouth and buckled it tightly so that her cheeks were stretched backwards, and drool started immediately running down her chin.

"Poke your tongue out." Again, the command was intended to be heard by all.

Bamboo chopsticks, fixed with rubber bands at each end, were opened and slid back up the poor slave's tongue until it poked out grotesquely through the metal ring gag.

Finally the Madame seemed satisfied with her decorations. Reaching to the nipple weights, she twisted each one until they started a low hum.

"Don't worry, there's plenty more to come for her too! Everyone enjoying themselves?" she asked out across the seated area. The clapping and cheers were enthusiastic.

"Well, please feel free to make yourselves more....comfortable. The action is about to heat up."

There was a general rustling of clothing and cases being opened. Some couples had earlier rearranged themselves, with one partner already in a submissive kneeling position beside their top, the helpful boy attendants having removed chairs when summoned. But now there was a general shuffling and rearranging going on. The evening had reached its main event. This was what everyone had come for.

Madame Violette allowed herself a long gulp of champagne from yet another tray brought to her side, then snapped her fingers again to summon a youth, who came running carrying a long leather case. From in it, she withdrew a number of implements, mostly small items.

Leaving the case with the youth, she sauntered over to where the muscular slave remained totally unable to move. His cock had lost some of its engorgement, but still remained vividly purple.

The star of the evening pretended to ponder. "Now what shall we start with? I wonder....so many choices..."

She extracted a small flogger from the collection of implements. "Let's start with a general warming up, shall we..?"

Again the prodomme turned to better address her audience. "All these implements of impact play are designed to be stingy rather than have a great impact. They are small, but all are very effective and each has its own sensation and effect on sensitive tissues. I intend to slowly and deliberately change the colour of this slave's cock until it is just one big bruise!"

The slave shifted nervously in his relentless restraints, but when they arrived her slashes were accurate and rapid, and he could not evade her at all, his cock bouncing around with each visit of the thongs. His shoulders and arms wriggled and writhed, but his pelvis was completely unable to budge. After maybe a minute of unbroken lashes, accompanied by shrill but muffled protests from behind the ball gag, she paused and turned to the audience, holding up the flogger.

"I know many of you are equipment geeks...." She waited for an affirmatory response, "This is not leather but silicone, and it stings like hell! "

As if to emphasise the point, she suddenly turned on her heel, her arm already swinging from high to bring the implement straight down on her poor subject's shaft with full force. His entire body arched into a rictus of pain. Then she was sweeping from side to side, making the now-florid shaft flap back and forth in rhythm with her unceasing strokes.

Finally she stepped back, dipping her fingers quickly into her pouting slit, then held them up for the audience to see them glistening. "OK. I'm warmed up!"

She turned away, but looked over her shoulder to the audience. "Did you think I meant warming this pathetic creature up? No, I meant me!" Her soft chuckles continued as she dropped the flogger back into the hands of the attendant, and moved across the stage to face the nervous slavegirl.

"Yes, darling. I am fully warmed up now, and you are going to be the lucky recipient of my enthusiasm. I think we have left you marinating for long enough. It's time to turn up the action!"

Still chuckling to herself, she slowly removed the nipple clips from each breast and turned them off, ignoring the slave's anguished gasps of pain. Indicating with her finger for the attendant waiting in the nearby wing to approach with his tray, she took a small bottle of oil and worked both breasts until they were glistening.

"No, this is not for looks, " Madame's voice rang clearly through the performance space. "This gel is also conductive. So I guess you....and this little slut...know what's coming next!" This time her laughter was outright, as she stretched strong rubber bands to the base of each breast until there was a wide collar of black constricting them tightly, and like the manslave's cock, they were engorged and their nipples were twice their original size. Then she reached for an e-stim unit, which she hooked to the frame, and carefully attached wide clamps onto each nipple, pulling them out rudely to get plenty of purchase. Another unit was laid on the floor, and clamps were connected to the weights already hanging from the poor girl's pussy rings.

Madame Violette once again turned to her audience, clearly enjoying being the Mistress of Ceremonies. "What a pretty picture! But you all know me. Enough is never enough! Let's add the pièce de résistance!"

The attendant produced a somewhat larger unit, which he placed on the floor before the shaking girl. Madame Violette took some time to attach pads to the metal shaft disappearing into the girl's pussy, and two large pads on her shaven mons, one in each groin down where her fleshy labia started, leaving the triskelion tattoo which adorned her lower belly still showing.

"That's more like it! Now, let's see if we can get these all coordinated like a musical instrument! I'm going to set each one to a simple cycle of on/off, and hopefully we can get them to stay in rhythm if the controls tell the truth."

She started with the pussy lips, adjusting the knobs until the girl's hips bucked rigid, then collapsed, then bucked again a few seconds later. "Don't worry, slut. You'll get used to that, and besides you'll soon have other things to worry about!"

MaitreG
MaitreG
36 Followers
12