Audience Participation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaitreG
MaitreG
36 Followers

Next were the nipple clamps, and again the girl writhed furiously, then sagged, and now she was jerking between the twin assaults. Satisfied with the set-up, Madame strode over to the male slave and picked up his tortured cock, inspecting it closely. There were multiple wheals already evident right down its length, and the reddened mushroom head had several obvious cuts across it. For a while she watched the slave girl struggling with her sensory overload, then returned to that station, kneeling daintily on her heels and adjusting the knobs on the larger unit. Suddenly the girl was bucking and crying out in squeals of torment. Madame stood back, watching the blinking lights coming on and off.

The girl's plaintive yelps were strident. Madame Violette placed herself right up against the girl, so their faces were almost nose to nose, and shouted. "If you don't shut up, slut, I'm going to add another one right up your sorry little arse! Now shut up, and suck it up! You signed up for this willingly!"

She strode away across the stage. "And you're getting it free, remember that!" she hurled over her shoulder. "Now, where was I?" She stood there, hands on hips, regarding her audience.

"Well, this is my reward. Not that there's anyone's body I haven't seen before, but I can see what none of you can see, all of you enjoying yourselves. No names, but there's several enthusiastic oral services going on, and some rather sloppy fingerings. And I can see plenty of interesting toys around the place. I hope your batteries are fully charged! Heh, heh! And you girls over there, do you just take turnabout? Whenever I look, there's a different arrangement!" There was laughter from the far cubicle, and someone answered back, "as always!"

Indeed, there were several female submissives currently kneeling before their masters, their mouths and hands wrapped around erect cocks. And there were two male slaves, one now clad only in a leather collar, the other in a full gimp mask and cock cage with his wrists handcuffed behind him, his buttocks bearing several angry wheals from an obvious pre-event punishment by his mistress, who by day was the Mayor's wife. Both were paying complete attention to their mistress's open cunts, and did not respond to Madame Violette's comments.

"OK, well this slave has had time for those tissues to react. Now I'm going to make some new marks, and the challenge for me is accuracy. Let's just check those fastenings please, attendants. Aren't they doing well?"

There was a gentle round of applause. "....and remember they are going home tonight VERY horny! I'm not taking the cages off until they come in tomorrow to help clean up. Then they might get a reward.....or they might not!" Another burst of laughter.

Several belts were tightened another notch, and Madame checked the waistline ones herself, nodding in approval. "Well done!"

She walked over to where the case and its contents lay on the stage, and picked up another implement. "Now this is known as a baby snap. It's like a dragon tongue, but smaller, and this one is in soft leather. But I'm going to use the back, which is untreated like a rough suede, so the friction is quite good."

Madame Violette positioned herself, and started making down strokes until the tip tapped a few times on the slave's shaft, which twitched reflexly. Then she repositioned her feet, widening her stance. The strokes that ensued were not full force, because she was using more wrist than arm swing, but they still bounced the cock around. The audience members, those who were still facing the stage, could see her concentration as she carefully placed some strokes right onto where the binding cords were, and then slowly moved down the shaft. Some of the trajectories for the glans were so finely judged they seemed to miss the cock altogether, because there was little movement. But the slave's body reaction told another story, jerking with each pass of the leather tongue, and his head shook from side to side in frustrated torment. Even so, his cock had regained full erection, looking even larger and hyperflorid, with clear fluid oozing from its tip.

Soon she crossed to the other side, set up again, and worked the shaft up and down as before. Some of the wheals were now broken skin, and the whole cock was starting to look rather abused. But she was not finished. After perhaps ten minutes of treatment, the next implement of torture was a thin, evil-looking cane in black; whippy and about a metre in length. Violette bent it almost double to show how flexible it was. But she produced another item, a stainless laboratory clamp. It closed like a petite vice, screwed until two thin plates eventually touched.

"There's always a chance this idiot might get overcome by the sensations he's experiencing. He's already drooling with pleasure. So this little item will stop any discharge ruining MY show. Of course, he'll be punished if any discharge happens, but the show will go on. And there's another reason, which you'll understand soon."

Once it was opened and slid over his glans, the clamp was tightened mercilessly just below the meatus, which swelled even more vividly. Then a thin cord was passed around his waist and the clamp, to hold the shaft up of his cock up against his belly. It was obvious that Madame meant to now mark his underside. And so she did. Lining up his shaft so only the terminal part of the cane made the impact, she laid a dozen or so deep wheals into the soft flesh. The slave was beside himself now, his body shaking and his head tossing wildly, not allowed any time to recover before the next stroke arrived. Finally, after walking slowly back and forth inspecting her work, she laid several cuts straight onto his turgid sac, which had him struggling feverishly and mumbling like a maniac into his gag. When she ceased he slumped gradually into his bindings, moaning unintelligibly.

Satisfied with her work, she threw the cane casually onto the pile of impact tools, and turned again to the slave girl, who was moaning quietly, still jerking from time to time, but now sagging in her bonds, tears freely running down her cheeks. A thick line of drool coated her chest between her breasts and continued down her belly into her groin.

Madame Violette regarded her victim. "Lucky slut. We're going to allow you some pleasure now. But you still have to work for it. Do you need water? Of course you do."

She quickly opened the bamboo splints, bringing a gasp of anguished pain from the girl as blood rushed back into her tongue, and undid the O-ring gag. Another flick of her fingers and there was a sport water bottle, which she squirted liberally into the girl's mouth until she choked a little. Within moments a large penis gag effectively muffled the slave.

"I know you don't fancy cocks, so this should be an appropriate humiliation for you, being seen sucking a cock in public. What will all your girlfriends say, I wonder? Will you get teased by your fan club over there?"

The madame crouched again and removed the pads and clips attached to the girl's sex, letting them drop to the ground nearby.

"Now I want you to start humping that dildo like your life depends on it, and don't you dare stop."

For a moment the girl stared at Violette as if trying to comprehend what she had just said. Then she started tentatively flexing her legs so she rose up and down on the rubber shaft inside her.

"Come on! I want more enthusiasm than that!" Violette was now holding a switch that ended in a leather hand shape. But, as she explained to the audience, this particular beauty had a thin layer of lead in it, so that each impact felt like a fist or a soft bat. She started tapping the girl's mound in time with her action, slapping against the tattoo, then she gradually increased the intensity of her blows until the poor girl was wincing from each one as she struggled to maintain her rhythm.

"Come on! Don't stop, or I'll hit you full force. I'm only playing metronomes here at present!"

After several minutes of this abuse the slave's pumping took on a more urgent note, and she started shaking her head and jerking with each blow. Suddenly she threw her head back and sprayed fluid onto the stage in a frenzy of feverish thrusts. Madame Violette immediately reached down, slapped the stim-pads on again and tweaked the control knobs on her unit, ignoring the muffled screams of the poor slut as she left her in renewed and uncontrolled jerkings.

Moving over to the male slave, she reached down for a heavy leather tawse, which she paraded before the crowd, slapping it against her palm threateningly. She then undid the clamp on his cock, and inspected the fluid oozing freely from his hole.

"What a shame. He's behaved himself. Well, I'm still going to finish the job I set myself."

And with that she positioned herself with feet wide apart, and started an unbroken series of whaps onto the poor cock. It had been still mostly erect when she removed the clamp, but it was quickly reduced to a flopping, bruised and bleeding, mere tag of flesh, reeling passively under the heavy impacts. In fact, soon each stroke sent the sizeable shaft whirling around in a circle, and Madame Violette timed her blows so that she sent it around again and again.

Finally, glistening with perspiration, she stepped back and turned towards the audience. There were sounds of heavy breathing from several cubicles, and right at that point a female somewhere issued a throaty "Fuck Yeah! That's it! I'm coming!" which brought general laughter.

Violette waited good-humouredly at the front of the dais for the laughter to die away. "I hope you have all enjoyed tonight's performance. I can see that certainly some of you have, from the state of you! Don't worry, the space will be cleaned up tomorrow. But now I'd like to present you with something of a finale, so perhaps even those submissives who have been engaged in the other direction can finally get to see some action. These two are going to cum, whether they like it or not. And I can tell you, they probably won't like it. But then, it's for your benefit and amusement, not theirs, isn't it?"

She waited for a few moments, then dropped the tawse, moved over to where the poor slave girl was still jerking spasmodically, and turned off the e-stim machine. She replaced the vibrating clamps on the girl's nipples. Then she flicked another switch, and a loud hum started. The girl's eyes opened wide, and she shook her head in denial. The pole inside her was actually mounted on a sybian machine, and now it was exerting its relentless stimulation on her already over-used tissues.

Leaving the girl bucking on the post, she moved back to the male. Again, one of her attendants was waiting ready with two industrial looking vibrating machines. Taking one in each hand, Violette pressed them against the end of the unfortunate's shaft, trapping the cock head between them, rolling them around and squashing the flesh between them. Then she turned them on full, and commenced her milking.

Looking over her shoulder from time to time, she modulated her torment on the male until finally, just as the female slave was starting to scream and pumping uncontrollably on her invader with fluid spraying widely as she squirted, the male's cock started spurting long ropes of cum as his hips also fruitlessly pumped against his bindings. Both slaves were mouthing unintelligible sounds, their bodies writhing fruitlessly against the unrelenting sensory overload, which was far more painful now that they had climaxed.

Madame Violette continued her torment for another minute, until both slaves' vocalisations became too plaintive, and finally she granted them mercy. Returning the vibrators to her waiting attendant, she turned off the female slave's stim unit, allowing her knees to buckle, and her head to sag forwards. As if on cue, two of the young men now positioned on either side of the stage hit small gongs to signify a formal end to the performance.

"My dear audience, thank for your participation in this special evening. If you are not shy, please feel free to come down and inspect our two unfortunates before they are released and cleaned up. Otherwise, remain in your discrete zone and compose yourselves. Is there anyone who would rather stay anonymous?"

No hands went up, but several couples donned opera masks before emerging. Obviously, Madame Violette's Inner Circle knew what to expect! She was quickly surrounded and congratulated on another memorable soirée, with everyone eager to be on the list for her next one! Several expressed amazement that over two hours had passed so quickly!

MaitreG
MaitreG
36 Followers
12