Audiobook with My Granddaughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocWords
DocWords
3,317 Followers

Her hips rocked trying to let her pussy find her grandfather's mouth. His tongue dragged over her rosebud causing a surprised but pleased, "Ohhhhhh!" His tongue continued over her perineum and into her opening, causing even more sighs and moans.

At last, after minutes had passed, his tongue began teasing her rock-hard clit.

"Ohhh, grandpa. Yes. There. Ohh," she moaned continuously.

She felt his finger teasing her asshole and involuntarily pushed onto him.

"Oh, fuck. I like that," she said.

Between what his finger was doing to her ass and his mouth and tongue to her pussy and clit, she was getting close. When her clit softened slightly, her grandfather sucked it into his mouth and began flicking it with his soft tongue.

"Yes!" she screamed. "Oh, yes. I'm cumming!"

Her entire pelvis shook, and her body trembled as the waves of ecstasy passed through her.

"Uhhh, ohhh, uhhh," she moaned for what seemed to her as minutes.

He eased off as she started coming down then pulled away. She felt him get up and move his body between her legs. The tip of his cock brushed over her still very sensitive clit and she jumped.

"Too sensitive, wait," she begged.

The head of her grandfather's cock entered her.

"Oh, my god," she said, as he began moving in and out, pushing a little deeper each time. "Tight. Big. Uhh. Oh grandpa," she said as he pushed himself fully inside.

He began long slow penetrations, nearly pulling out each time. Then pushing back and filling her again. Autumn's face began to flush.

"Grandpa. Grandpa. Grandpaaaaa!" she screamed as her second orgasm consumed her.

He grabbed her trembling legs and pushed them higher as he began thrusting harder. Autumn's entire body shook as she came. She wasn't even finished when he pulled out and flipped her onto her stomach, raising her butt to him. Glen rammed his cock back into her and began pounding her pussy. Still recovering from her orgasm, Autumn was limp. When his thumb entered her ass it set her off again.

"Uhhhhhh," she moaned repeatedly with each thrust.

Autumn was being held up by her grandfather's free hand as he fucked her through a third tremendous orgasm and exploded inside her. She felt every throb of his cock as he filled her.

Both were exhausted as he gently pulled out and let her lay on the bed. Autumn was drenched with perspiration. As she lay there, Glen grabbed his shorts and slipped them on. He stopped the recording and went to the shower.

Several minutes later, when he returned, she was still laying there. He bent down and kissed her butt cheek as he passed.

Glen sat at the booth to listen to some of what they had recorded. It was exactly what he was hoping for and was most of the final scene. When Autumn hadn't returned about twenty minutes later, he went to check on her. She was right where he had left her. Face down, gown pulled above her waist, legs hanging off the bed, and cum dripping from her pussy. She was sleeping soundly. He grabbed his phone and took a single photo. He went back to the booth to listen again. Even though his cock was ready for another round, Autumn was spent for the day.

He dressed then at 3:30 laid beside her, gently stroking her bare ass. She opened her eyes and smiled at him.

"You're right," she said.

"About what?"

"I need a new boyfriend."

She got up and showered a few minutes later, then dressed to go home.

"How are the nerves?" he asked.

"Gone, except the pussy ones. They're still tingling. Did you listen to it yet?"

"I did. It was perfect."

"That was almost the whole last scene. We did everything but the sixty-nine."

"Yes, we did," he replied.

"I guess we'll just have to do it again, huh?" she asked, grinning.

"Think so?"

"Maybe several times. I really want to get this right."

"We've got plenty more to do," he assured her.

"Can I make a request for tomorrow?"

"Sure."

"I'd really like to do the scene where we're dancing on the porch, and I pull your pants down."

"Are you sure you're ready for that?"

"Sucking you is the only thing in the script we haven't done. I'd like to do that tomorrow."

"Well, if you're going to force me, I guess so."

"Gimme a break. You're looking forward to seeing your dick in my nineteen-year-old mouth for the first time."

"Yes, I am."

She stood to leave, then kissed him passionately, pressing her pelvis to his.

"See, your dick is already hard. See you in the morning."

Autumn seemed very enthusiastic the next morning. She had on her shorty pajama outfit quickly after arriving.

"Where'd you get all your energy this morning?" he asked.

"We're doing the part that first turned me on today."

"How many times have you done this?"

"Twice, and the first time was a disaster. He made a mess on my face."

"Some guys like that. I have no idea if women do."

"It wouldn't have been too bad, except I had to sneak into the house afterward."

"How was the second time?"

"Better, at least I had a better idea what to expect."

"Did you review our script?"

"Probably not more than twenty or thirty times," she said, grinning.

"Let's get your vibrator set up," he suggested.

"If you don't mind, I'd rather get warmed up another way."

"Sure. How?"

Autumn took off her pajama bottoms and smiled.

"With your amazing tongue."

Glen was more than happy to oblige. Before moving further, he donned his headset, handed one to her, and began recording. He surprised her when rather than putting her on the bed, he laid down on his back.

"Straddle my face, facing my head."

She climbed onto the bed and straddled him, then gently lowered herself until she felt her grandfather's tongue.

"Whoa, I like this seat," she laughed.

In this position he didn't have the freedom to explore and tease as well as he had the previous day. Autumn warmed up very quickly and climbed off.

"I'm ready," she said.

They walked back next to the booth and faced each other. Autumn's arms went around his neck, with his arms around her waist.

"Whenever you're ready," he told her.

Autumn pushed her pelvis into him, finding her grandpa already hard, and began.

"Grandpa, I haven't been laid in six months. The grass has made me really horny. I'm going with the flow."

"But...," Glen replied.

"I feel your dick getting hard for me."

"I think we should talk about this."

"We can dance and talk at the same time," she said, smiling.

"Fine but ease up with the pelvis."

"But it feels good. I'm wet and you're getting nice and hard for me," she replied, pushing harder.

"Brenda, you're my granddaughter."

"In title only. We aren't actually related. Grandpa, I'm hornier than I can ever remember being. We're both adults and unattached. The only thing stopping us is two pretty thin layers of clothes." They were looking into each other's eyes. "Fuck me, grandpa. I really want this."

Autumn lowered herself and knelt in front of him. She took the elastic on both sides of his shorts and pulled them down. His cock, now fully hard, was inches from his granddaughter's face. Autumn's eyes went wide.

"Holy crap, grandpa! I can't believe that fit in me yesterday," she said in amazement.

He chuckled. "It fit perfectly. Get back to the script."

"In a minute. I need to look at this first. Damn," she said comparing it to her wrist. "I don't know if this will even fit in my mouth."

"Part of it will."

He was only about an inch longer that what she'd seen before. It was the girth that intimidated her. He was the size of her wrist.

"Okay, I'm picking up where I left off. 1, 2, and 3. I see why you were so popular with the ladies. You're very well equipped."

Glen moaned softly as she took the head in her mouth.

"Damn, has anyone ever been able to get the whole thing in their mouth?"

"Not many,"

"May I try?"

Following script, she didn't wait for him to answer and took him in again. She made it about halfway before pulling off and taking a swig from a water bottle. Autumn resumed her task, and this time swallowed him most of the way before gagging. She repeated it several times before pulling off. Autumn was surprised by how much she was enjoying this.

"That's a lot of cock. Cum for me, grandpa. I've got dick munchies."

Autumn started again just by licking the head and shaft. His granddaughter's hand cupped and massaged his balls as her other hand stroked him. She had just the head in her mouth and began swirling her tongue around it. Glen began rocking and put his hands on her head, pushing her in a little farther with each thrust.

"Mmmm," she moaned as he slowly fucked her mouth. Her hands were now on her grandfather's hips, guiding him in and out. She sensed him getting close, and as he stiffened, she backed off a bit and began using her hand to stroke him with the head just inside her mouth.

Glen fought the urge, but soon exploded into his granddaughter's mouth. Autumn collected it all as she continued. When he was finished, she pulled off and looked up at him, then opened her mouth to show him her cum coated tongue before swallowing.

"Delicious," she said, licking the last few drops away from the head. "Let's go to your room. I think we'll be more comfortable," Autumn told him.

"Cut," Glen mumbled, almost incoherently, as he sat in the nearby chair.

"Oh, I loved that. I got a feeling of power and control. You were like putty in my hands."

"I'm still like putty. I can't believe that was only your third time."

"Cross my heart. I wanna do it again when you're ready," she said.

"That's the only blowjob in the script."

"Let's listen to our recording. Hopefully, we screwed something up. Oh, and we still need to do the 69 too," she said excitedly.

"Sit down. We'll listen."

The recording was exactly what they needed. There would be some editing to do, but the dialogue was spot on.

"Grandpa, let's record my masturbation scene. If I don't give my pussy something to do, I'm going to go crazy. Grab your camera, you can video me."

Glen grabbed his camera. "How much of you do you want in the video?"

"Imagine I'm a cam girl. Shoot it that way."

She slipped off her pants and sat in the desk chair opposite him, putting her legs over the arms of the chair. There was no longer a hint of shyness about showing her pussy.

"You should take your top off too."

"Nobody wants to see my tiny titties," she replied.

"I do," he said grinning.

Autumn shyly pulled her top off over her head as her grandfather watched. Her breasts were perfectly symmetrical, with small pink areolae, and rock-hard nipples. He stood and walked to the kitchen, returned with a champagne glass, and put the glass over one breast, which it filled completely.

"This, my sweet granddaughter, is not a champagne glass. It is the recognized world standard measure for female breasts. Yours are perfect."

"My boyfriend said they were too small."

"Is that the same boyfriend that I suggested you replace?" he asked.

"Yes."

"If he ever says anything even remotely like that again, tell him he has a little pecker. Not prick. Not cock. Call it a pecker."

Autumn laughed. "I want you for my boyfriend."

"Sorry, I never mix business and pleasure. Back to work. Play with your pussy."

Autumn put her middle finger in her mouth to wet it, then began sliding it over her clit.

"No one has ever watched me do this before," she told him. "It's kind of erotic."

"What do you think about when you do that?" he asked.

"Before, I thought about when I was being licked."

"And now?"

"I think about sucking you. That's the hottest thing ever. I feel your cock sliding in and out of my mouth, and leaving me little tastes of your pre-cum. Then after a while, you shoot your cum all over my tongue. That's even better than chocolate milk."

As he watched, she began sliding her clit between her index and middle finger, occasionally getting a little moisture from her vagina for lubrication. She continued, as she watched her grandfather watch her for several minutes.

"Cum for me, Autumn."

"Put your dick in my mouth and I will," she replied.

Glen stood and stepped next to her chair. He pulled down his shorts revealing his already hard cock. Autumn leaned to him and took the head into her mouth. She began swirling her tongue over the head and corona. It was less than a minute before her eyes closed, and her legs began to tremble.

"Mmm. Mmm. Uhhh," she moaned as she came.

Her sucking and tonguing never slowed as she did. As she began to recover, her grandfather pulled out.

"You didn't give me my cum yet," she said disappointedly.

"We've got dialogue to do. I need to be hot too," he replied, returning to his seat.

"Fine, but when we break for lunch, I want your cum."

"Agreed," he told her.

Glen stopped the camera. They spent the rest of the morning recording. Autumn was getting really good at it, and most were done on first or second takes.

By lunchtime they still had about two more days of dialogue, their 69 scene, and the entire first-time sex scene. As they ate lunch, they watched Autumn's masturbation video. It had the expected effect on both.

"How about you set up your camera and video me getting my dessert?"

"What are you going to do with these videos?" her grandfather asked.

"Just watch them and play with myself. I'm not posting or sharing, if that's what you're concerned about."

"Just making sure. I have no desire to be a cam grandpa."

He set up the camera then took off his pants. Autumn adjusted the framing and knelt in front of him.

She decided to start by kissing, licking, and sucking his balls, as she frequently looked over at the camera. Glen never took his eyes off his teen granddaughter as she tended to him. When pre-cum appeared, she licked or sucked it away quickly.

After finally turning her attention to her grandfather's cock, she moaned as she swallowed half of it. Her hand began stroking him as she started her slow bob. Autumn pulled off.

"I'm going to need to do this a lot to get good at it. Maybe I need one of those things they put in your mouth at the dentist to hold your mouth open."

"Just switch up between your mouth and hand. You're doing great."

"Am I? Am I doing it right?" she asked.

"You're in the running for top spot," he assured her.

"Cool," she said, then went down on him again.

It didn't take long for her to receive what she was aiming for. Her grandfather rewarded her with several warm, viscous loads of his cum. Autumn greedily swallowed the load, but not until showing it to the camera.

After lunch they both put on their headsets and moved to the bedroom to record the first full sex scene in the script.

"Your turn," he said.

She grinned then sat back on the bed, leaning back on a couple of pillows.

"I like to watch this part," she said, spreading her legs and showing him her bald pussy. They began on the recording.

"You look freshly shaved."

"I just had a small patch anyway. I had it permanently removed. Do you like it?"

"Very nice. May I taste it?" he asked.

"Oh, by all means. Go right ahead."

Her grandfather crawled up between her legs and parted her labia with two fingers, then licked the inside of each labia from back to front. She squirmed a little. He pushed his tongue into her pink pussy opening as far as he could go.

"It's really nice that you know there's something there besides my clit," she told him.

"Clit? What's a clit?" he asked licking her perineum and asshole.

"Whoa! That isn't it, but go right ahead with what you're doing," she said.

"I intend to," he replied, pushing his tongue into her tight asshole.

He continued there for several minutes as she moaned and rocked her pelvis in time with him. When he licked her labia again, she moaned more loudly. He began nibbling everywhere but her clit, using his tongue to exert pressure both inside and outside her labia.

"Grandpa, you're going to make me cum," she whimpered.

He directed his attention to her minora and slipped a single finger inside. He added a second finger and rubbed just inside on the front of her vagina. Her squirming increased as he expertly stroked her g-spot and continued licking. Autumn's moans and sighs were almost continuous. Other than a minor brush he ignored her clit.

Right on cue, Autumn's hips suddenly raised off the bed as her abdomen and legs contracted.

"Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh," she groaned as spasm after spasm overtook her for a full thirty seconds, then every ten seconds or so for a couple of minutes.

As she calmed, he slowed but never fully stopped. Glen suddenly sucked her clit in his mouth as his fingers once again assailed her g-spot. She screamed at the intensity and tried to pull away as she exploded again. Her entire body shook as she came. His granddaughter moaned with each wave. He eased off and let her fall back onto the bed as she recovered. Brenda laid there panting.

"Holy fucking god," she whimpered.

He sat up smiling at her as her strength slowly returned.

She sighed, "That's never happened before. Oh my god!"

"Let me know when you're ready to go again," he told her.

"Not now. My pussy is still quivering."

He scooted up and put the head of his cock to her opening.

"No, it's too...oh, fuck!" Autumn shouted as he pushed himself all the way in.

Her hips rose to take him as he began his assault. Autumn wrapped her legs around him tightly as the waves and tremors began anew. Little sound came from her this time as she held her breath through the orgasm and finally fell limp. He pulled out and rolled over next to her.

"Cut," he said.

They were both exhausted.

*****

The next ten days took a different turn. Autumn worked on perfecting her oral skills at least daily, including the weekends. All the sex related dialogue and narrations were completed with plenty of breaks for sex. Glen was getting worn out by his nineteen-year-old granddaughter.

On their last day of planned recording, they were going to do the 69 scene from the last scene in the script. Both were naked, mic'd, and already aroused.

"Do I get bottom or top?" Autumn asked excitedly.

"Top."

"Then I get bottom to finish?"

"No, I thought we'd keep you on top for the whole thing," her grandfather replied.

"I watched a video online last night. The girl was on the bottom getting mouthfucked. I was hoping we could try that."

"We want sucking and blowjob sounds, not gagging."

"I know. How about after the cut we try it?" she requested.

"You want to be throatfucked?"

"I wanna try it, at least."

"Why?"

"Sooner or later, I want is to do everything. We've never done a throatfuck."

"We've never done a footjob or anal either," he reminded her.

"Are you into feet?" she asked.

"Nope."

"Me either. I want to try anal too...one of these days. I'm in no rush for that one."

"We can do the throat after we finish the 69."

"Can we do the head hanging off the bed thing too?"

"Let's see how the other goes first," her grandfather suggested.

"Deal."

Glen got on the bed and laid back. Autumn followed and straddled his face then lowered her bare pussy to his lips. She cooed at the touch of his soft wet tongue over her. She used her thumb and index finger to raise his stiff cock to her mouth and teased the tip with her tongue.

"Grandpa, you're making it hard for me to concentrate on what I'm doing."

"Umm hmm," he mumbled, with his mouth covered by her teen pussy.

His arms went around her holding her narrow hips and sliding his hands over her ass; at times pulling her hard onto his face. Her grandfather brought her close several times then backed off.

Autumn, although trying to concentrate on giving him her best effort, was having difficulty coordinating her mouth and tongue. She'd never sucked him with her tongue on the top side of his cock. She had become accustomed to using her tongue on the frenulum. Autumn decided that she would work on getting him into her mouth as far as possible and experiment.

DocWords
DocWords
3,317 Followers