Audiobook with My Granddaughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her lips around the base of his cock, she swallowed, which elicited a moan from her grandfather. She did it again and got the same result. Autumn began full length slides from the tip to the base and ended each with a swallow.

Glen had never experienced a feeling quite like this and knew he would be cumming soon if she didn't slow down. He felt his granddaughter's clit soften for a moment and repeatedly flicked over it with his tongue.

Autumn moaned loudly and stiffened as the waves of her orgasm began. Her pussy ground onto his face as he pulled her down hard and lashed her clit. With his cock deep in her mouth, her moans set her grandfather off. His first spurt went down her throat and she pulled back allowing his throbbing cock to fill her mouth.

Glen felt her trying to pull her pussy away as she became sensitive after her orgasm, but he held her in place. She struggled to get away, then without warning, Autumn came a second time.

As he held her hips tightly, his legs moved over her back and shoulders, pinning her to him. Her trembling body was helpless to move. She was bound to him except for her head and arms. Turning her head to get his cock out of her mouth, Autumn screamed.

"OOOOOOOHH!!"

He eased up on her as she calmed, then finally released her. Autumn went limp, but still experienced waves of pleasure every ten seconds or so for a couple of minutes.

As her strength returned, she rolled off and lay on her back. Glen looked at her and smiled.

"Cut. Wrap," he said.

"Wasted," she whimpered.

"I thought you wanted a throat fuck."

"Next time," she uttered.

Glen turned to her and touched her clit with his finger. Autumn quickly rolled away from him and fell off the bed.

*****

He let her work with him on the editing process, and in another ten days, they had the recording complete. They listened to the entire book, then celebrated with a marathon fuck session. Glen sent the finished audio to the publisher and received payment about two weeks later. He gave his granddaughter her other $20K.

*****

In mid-October, Shelley invited her father-in-law to dinner. He brought his standard bottle of wine and appetite. The three were sitting at the table after finishing dinner and Shelley poured them all another glass of wine.

"A few weeks ago, I had a Zoom meeting with several of the other single women I work with. We do that occasionally, since we can't go out and do our girls' night. The topic of sex, or lack of it came up. It always rears its ugly head after a few drinks. We got to discussing alternatives," Shelley commented.

"Alternatives to sex?" Glen asked. He was surprised. He'd never approached a sexual topic with her before.

"Yes," she replied. A couple of them are brave, or stupid, enough to risk the virus and have their boyfriends over. Most of us aren't." Shelley chuckled. "All of us have vibrators, or other toys, to keep us company."

"TMI, mom," Autumn said, making a face.

"What's TMI?" her grandfather asked.

"Too much information," Autumn replied.

"Maybe so, but hear me out," her mother requested. "Reading romantic novels was also pretty popular, but that just doesn't get it for me. Watching porn, although stimulating, is too damn graphic for many of us. I've never cared for it. There's nothing left to the imagination. Autumn, how are you...you know, coping?" her mother asked.

Autumn's eyes went wide at being asked. "Uh, mom...uh, uh," she stuttered.

"How about you, dad?"

"Shelley, I'm an old fart," he replied, hoping she'd drop the question.

"You aren't that old. I've seen Kay leaving before with that JBF look all over her," Shelley said.

"Pardon my ignorance, but what is JBF?" he asked.

"Just been fucked," Shelley replied.

"Okay. I said I was old, not dead," he replied.

"Neither of you have answered my question," Shelley commented. "How are you coping?" she persisted.

"Mom, what makes you think I need to cope any different now than before?" Autumn asked.

"Well, you are sexually active," her mother commented. "Or was that ice cream all over your face when you snuck in that night, after your date?" Autumn turned deep crimson. Glen covered his smile by wiping his face with his napkin. "And you, dad, I've been places with you, and seen you checking out women's asses and legs many times."

"I won't deny that. I'm an ass and leg man," he replied.

"Just curious, do you check me out too?" Shelley asked.

"You have a lovely ass and a great pair of legs," he replied.

"Thank you. Good enough to get your motor running?" she asked him.

"Yes, as a matter of fact," he replied, with a smile.

"Back to you, Autumn. How are you coping?"

"I have a vibrator. Okay?" Autumn said frustratedly.

"Well, I knew that. It's about as loud as a circular saw. What is it, a Black & Decker pussy wrecker?"

"Oh, God," Autumn mumbled.

"The whole house vibrates when you turn that thing on," Shelley said grinning.

"Can we change the subject?" her daughter asked.

"Shelley, how are you coping?" Glen asked, hoping to turn the tables.

"One of my girlfriends sent me something that's made a world of difference."

"What's that?" he asked.

"I'll show you."

Shelley left the room and returned a moment later. She put a CD case on the table in front of them. The title was California Dreamin'. Autumn paled.

Glen grinned. "Any good?" he asked.

"It really is. It's about a nineteen-year-old girl who visits her grandfather, and they wind up fucking each other's brains out. I have no doubt that they were really fucking when they recorded this."

"Interesting," Glen replied, knowing that Shelley was on to them.

"Autumn," her mother said.

"Uh, yeah, mom?" Autumn replied pensively.

"I'm hoping there's going to be a sequel," her mother told her.

"A sequel?" Autumn asked, wide eyed.

"Um hm. The girl's mother visits and turns it into a family threesome," Shelley said grinning. "I wonder if the grandpa is really as big as in the story?"

Autumn looked up at her mother and nodded. "He is," she replied with a soft smile.

"I think you and I should share that grandpa for dessert tonight, what do you think?" Shelley asked.

Autumn grinned. "Should we check with grandpa?"

Both looked at him, smiling.

"I'm good with that," he said, grinning.