All Comments on 'Audit Surprise Ch. 03'

by radk

Sort by:
  • 291 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
TOO much

whimpering and crying

PennMusicPennMusicover 10 years ago
Nice

I really like where you went here...I know I couldn't have got back with someone who cheated on me. Sorry, that's a deal breaker. It sounds like Marty has a good future.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND ANOTHERS PAIN

they may be able to see and feel anothers emotions thru some type of guilt complex, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
the writer

is the wimp. try read all his postings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great ending, author.

The cheating slut finally/hopefully kills her self and life goes on. Unlike that bullshit that Polvlrv spews.

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyabout 10 years ago

Not a bad ending to a good story, it's certainly realistic enough that it could have happened in real life.

I can even understand Marty for lashing out, but the ONE thing I would have done differently - which was indirectly mentioned in the aftermath - was his rather public association with the evidence. If I wanted to 'burn the bitch', so to speak, I would've never let anybody lead the evidence directly back to me.

Marty had those computer experts and hackers at his beck and call, so why didn't he send that stuff anonymously just like one of them mentioned? Why didn't he send one of those emails to himself and THEN act like that was the first he knew about it? The aftermath of the whole mess would have been so much easier on him - even if he would have burnt Sheryl before he even gave her a chance - if everyone had viewed him as an unknowing victim and not as the one that blew the whistle. Nobody likes the bearer of bad news, after all.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
blow the whistle

Why not let everyone know that he did blow the whistle ?

His business is based on honesty and integrity which is also how he lives his life.

What kind of auditor would sneak around ?

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
Served her right. You can't fuck your way to the top except in Hollywood.

Then you mostly get to work in porn films. And that giving him the finger, it was the crowning blow, perhaps he might have reconciled except for that.

xtchrxtchrabout 10 years ago
Very Good!

Yes, a story where a man is a man. He does everything right. He finds his wife cheating, he gathers proof, he divorces her, and he burns her and the other cheaters, he then moves on and finds happiness. This guy was lucky that he had such a great group of co-workers (friends). I don't understand some of the other comments about the wife really loving her husband. In most of these stories, the wife only really, really loves her husband after she is caught. I do not believe that is love. If she really loved him, she would have thought of that before she spread her legs for others. While I was reading the story, I kept thinking that the author was going to find some way to bring them back together. Boy, was I glad that I was wrong. I read in another comment a quote about cheating that I agree with, it was something like "one and done". That says it all. I hope this author is still writing, I am going to have to read all his stories after this one.

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Great Read*****

Thanks for sharing this very enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
blah blah

crying time again, wimped out man wannabe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
whatta wimpy

written crying beaten down excuse 4 a human person.

hooray for the bitch get rid of the cry baby with no balls, only crying time again.

typ rdk cry baby tell all

2 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
upward mobility

I can't understand why she felt she had to fuck her way thru the glass ceiling as she was presented as an attractive intelligent woman. I think the shrink took it as lack of self esteem etc which I totally disagree with. It was her greed and determination to succeed at any cost

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Yeah

She was a rotten selfish cheating cunt who in the end got nothing and no one for the path she chose. Great tale. I always like to re-read my favs. Gives me a sense of hope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it 5*

stunning well written STORY

superbly crafted work of FICTION

wonderful protaganists & fast paced.

no nonsense, Raw, Hard, Brutal, In Yer Face.

author takes a giant snow plow to Emotions with this 3 part tale

Bludgeons the reader with a Riot of feelings .

not sure how i felt about the husband or the wife on finishing reading this for the 1st time .

posted this comment after reading this tale for 2nd time in 3 days & even now my thoughts about Marty & Sheryl are still mixed & somewhat confused .

i think maybe the speed of the plot & character development might go some way to explaining my mixed feelings towards them.

love them both / hate them both .

Marty is a nice guy / Marty is a wimp .

love sheryl & feel sorry for her / worthless stupid tramp got what she deserved .

plus a wide variety of views between all the extemes.

regardless ,loved the story,will proly dive into it & be absorbed by it again in the future

any tale that makes me think & challenges my perceptions i rate highly .

xxxhugsxxx.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"Now I totally understood Marty's pain."

NO NO NO ..... the disgusting, cheating, three hole cum dump, WHORE will NEVER understand Marty's pain ... and it is absolutely wrong radk to even imply that this SKANK BITCH ever will!!!!

Great story until your pathetic attemp to buy sympathy from your readers with this outrageous statement.

Too bad ... you had a great tale up until the end.

"Cheating Wives are THE lowest form of life!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the woman

is better off not being with such a wimpy weakling excuse for a male being.

1 star

blackswordblackswordover 9 years ago
I don't understand

why you tagged your story reconciliation if in the end they're not together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
learn to spell

The edge of a road is a kerb, not a curb. A curb is a restraint, usually to control horses. Perhaps you Americans were never taught to spell at school?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Americanism

curb

kərb/

noun

noun: kerb; plural noun: kerbs; noun: curb; plural noun: curbs; noun: curb bit; plural noun: curb bits

1.

North American

a stone or concrete edging to a street or path.

2.

a check or restraint on something.

"curbs on the powers of labor unions"

synonyms: restraint, restriction, check, brake, rein, control, limitation, limit, constraint;

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Spelling

Quit your fucking bitching! Auto correct does not always work!

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
*****

Good writing as well as reading. In the UK it's Kurb. In the USA it's curb. In the UK it's tyres. In the USA it's tires. So What? Arseluks! That's German for assholes. LOL! I enjoyed it, radk. Keep up the good work. The first time I read it, it had but one chapter. BTB! Cheers!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
this chapter wrapped it all up and put a bow on the package

but it was so dark and weepy it was an unpleasant read. The comments about him being a wimp don't make sense to me. In fact, it is her whining and begging in this chapter that makes her look crushed and defeated (wimpy?).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
which is more important

the story or the manner in which it is delivered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very sad and good at points...

Gatorhermit was more correct with his comment. The ex-wife became the better person in the end and should move on to a better man than her ex-husband. She never did anything purposely to hurt her husband. She did whore herself out for a promotion and enjoyed the sex, but according to the writer she never quit loving her husband even after the divorce. His loss...as that kind of love is rare to find. Of course, authors use that as a ruse to draw sympathy from us readers. We all know that in real life a woman that screws other men only do so because they wanted to for whatever reason... Old Marine Vet

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Readers who think is the revenge to kill the wife, loverboys, violance.....

Old Marin Vet DID WE READ SAME Story? You are wrong. He noticed his wife's extramarital activity from the other house, so he got seriouse humulation, but he was not willing cuckold to enjoy this. The sad exwife to discover her ex husband was her true man, when the ex husband has other woman IS TRUE LONGTERM ROMANTIC REVENGE! According to me this is the true lontime BTB! According to me from this it is better revenge when the cheating ex wife gets abuser violanced, alcoholic, drug abuser etc. second husband......................

Duna

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My recommendation

@ Old Marin Vet I recommend to read Harry In Va comment. I and Harry do not like each other, but his comment to discuss with gathorhermit is the long answer to mine.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 9 years ago

Actuall overall this is a sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Strong ending to a good story

Congrats. Four out of five. I liked the search for her ex. I liked his team coming to his aid. I liked her confession and self examination. But I needed a little more colour during their conversations on the porch. The straight expository isn't enough. What were they wearing? What were their hands doing? Was she shaking? Was he shaking? Were cars driving up and down the street? Was the wind blowing? All those details would have placed the two main characters in a living world. Did Marty argue with one of his friends while she was in the bathroom and she could partially over hear it? I hope you take this as constructive criticism. I really did like the story. Lastly, I just didn't buy him giving her the finger at the end. I don't think he would sink to her level. He and his new girlfriend should have been standing on the porch arm in arm while the rest of his team gave her the finger. Keep writing and good luck.

icebreadicebreadabout 9 years ago
Just one more..

Its spat not spit... Very good story 5*

krosis666krosis666about 9 years ago
Out of everything she did to him

Including gangbangs, talking to him on the phone, while getting fucked in the ass, telling him she loved him, while sucking another guy's cock, laughing at him with her lovers,etc.... the one thing he gets hung up on, the one thing (according to him) that prevented him from taking her back, was that she stuck her middle finger up at the phone, while he was on the other end? Seriously? She got fingered, gave blowjobs, got eaten out, had vaginal and anal sex, sometimes all at once, ALL while on the phone to him, and the ONLY thing that bothered him all that time was being flipped the bird? He had better stay off the freeway for the rest of his life, if that's the case, because the average person gets flipped off at least once a week on their way to or from work! Talk about misplaced priorities. Hell, even friends stick their fingers up at each other as a joke greeting! And THAT is what he gets hung up on? Get a life, buddy! Why do people get so highly offended at all the insignificant little things, yet are so willing to let the big things slide?

And then, a year later, she tells him that she 'Didn't mean to disrespect him', when she gave him the one finger salute! What did she think she was doing when her fuck buddies were turning her into a pin-cushion on a daily basis?

timbel13timbel13almost 9 years ago
Whew!! Thank Goodness!!

Thank you radk. You ended this saga beautifully. While Marty was still devastated, you let him maintain his dignity. Though hurting, he was the consummate gentleman and that in itself will haunt his ex far longer than if he had been a screaming a-hole. She will always remember the caliber of man she lost, no matter what she does in the future. Marty's circle of friends? Really class act there. Would that everyone had such a circle of friends. 5 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
awesm

Great story ever.... thanks for this wonderfull pice of work...

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonalmost 9 years ago
Thanks for a well-told tale.

I was glad Marty was a gentleman at the end, and also glad he didn't take Sheryl back. Her 'confession' contains a huge lie: "they used my body for sex, with you I made love" -- not true with Tom, by her own admission. She also conveniently omits how much she looked forward to Tom's big dick each week, and how she fantasized about him while masturbating at home. Then too, she never addresses with herself or Marty how she got to the point where she "felt pretty good that I could separate my work life and my personal life enough to get the promotion."

Nice work to keep us wondering. Sheryl's devastation moved me, but not the point where I wished they would reunite. Well done.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
liked it

because it showed a truth in humanity. betrayal of trust, and love hurts, the closer the betrayal the more it hurts. I wasn't surprised when he didn't take her back, but wouldn't have been surprised if he had either. throwing the finger at the phone was a little over the top, but after hearing her explanation, I can understand. I also believe that if his friends hadn't been there, it may have turned out differently.

PTraumPTraumover 8 years ago
And the lies continue...

By that I refer to Tom (might have the name wrong)...the one with the large cock. Yes, I know the narrative said "...except for Marty" or something like that, but I call bullshit. Given the new experience and the fact that it didn't have any "negative" impacts at the time, it's just human nature for it to have been built up in her own mind. I think she also said at least the first time with him was something she was looking forward to. So it's even more a lie because with the others it wasn't something she "fantasized" about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It is true

no matter what happened there are always two sides and sometimes more ... too bad, so sad.

flarebel2327flarebel2327over 8 years ago
the finger

that would have made me mad to. looks like she was more upset being bothered while having fun & was interupted while having fun.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
STUPID BEFORE...MORE STUPIDER NOW

she forgot the 22K. TK U MLJ LV NV

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
Sometimes...

life sucks.

jimbo103jimbo103over 8 years ago
the finger it seems...

is mightier than the sword!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5*because there isn't 6 *

Simply the best of this genre I have ever read. There are no recommendations because this is simply the best on all fronts.

DHL

dyonysosdyonysosover 8 years ago
Nice story

Yet that's exactly what it is,a nice story,there is no way at all this could ever happen because not only because of the consequences but nowadays CEO's watch theyr employees like hawks and everybody has clauses in theyr contract about fraternisation and sexual interactions between employees,believe me noone want's to have multimillion dollars lawsuits wich could potentially ruin the firm and as a result many people loosing theyr job,i even heard a case where two colleagues went for dinner and got terminated as a result and this happens more and more

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
Gave a 5 star vote

for this series mainly because you let him keep his, somewhat, manhood and his dignity. And you let him hook up with the neat hacker chick. I thought he cried an awful lot, but maybe that's what you do when your wife sluts out on you, I don't know for sure. Okay, he was not a man of action and that's fine. You gave him a support group that filled that need. I especially like the "tactical" accountants. Kick ass, for sure. Thanks for sharing you work with me, you have talent.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
WHY, DOES SOMEONE, AFTER MAKING CHOICES

decide to get psychiatric help. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
VERY Realistic

This whole series gets a 9 out of 5.

For those who don't know, his actions/reactions are real. And I'm speaking from experience!

The only man who wouldn't cry in an actual situation like this is one who didn't love his wife. Thank God, (in this story), he had a support base. If he hadn't he'd be a screwed up as she was.

One quick critique: The only thing that should have been brought up when they finally talked at the end, he should have explained to her "why" he'd sent the mail bomb to everyone. If she had "really" listened to his warning on the conditions AND if she hadn't tried to justify a whole lot less number of people would have been in pain.

ejsathomeejsathomeover 8 years ago
Just read it for the second time . . .

And I loved it as much as the first. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Unfortunate that I can only give you 5* - you deserve much more.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 8 years ago
Oh The Ending Was So Terrific

I didn't think about giving her the finger, because that's just not in my nature...but I am so glad you included it. A standout moment. 5 Stars. Goes in my Favorite Stories List.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story!

I'm glad the story ended the way it did. Was afraid that the ending might be they getting back together since she did everything possible that would destroy a marriage. Getting back together would be saying no matter, what you do it is okay but it's not!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

The ending seemed a bit superfluous. The scene at the end was classic and seemed to be the whole reason for this chapter.

MwRadicalMwRadicalabout 8 years ago
Great ending

Loved this series. Chapter 1 was awesome. Chapter 2 I didn't care for and After reading it I almost didn't read chapter 3. Glad now that I did. You wrapped things up in a great way.

MbgdallasMbgdallasabout 8 years ago
Wrong ending.

They should have gotten back together and he should have forgiven her.

She was sexually harassed over a promotion and then blackmailed. Marty was weak if he couldn't understand that and support her in her time of need. He wasn't there to protect her when she needed him. He was just a quitter. I understand his hurt but once he understood the facts he should have been angry at the bastards for what they did.

Did he really expect her to not have hesitation. She was in shock. There was no way she could respond responsibly in that situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
To mbgdallas - WTF!

Forgive her? Are you out of your mind? I think I read this pretty thoroughly and I don't remember her being blackmailed by Brad when she agreed to fuck him to get the promotion. And if she didn't want the second guy to start fucking her, she could have said no, gone to HR and told them that she was being blackmailed for sex and filed a sexual harassment case, and then told her husband everything. As she mentioned in the last chapter, she is the one, by agreeing to having sex with them, who destroyed 5 families by being a huge cock slut. She got everything she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
REPLY TO Mbgdallas. YOU ARE ONE IGNORANT FUCKHEAD. YOU PREACH WHAT SOMEONE ELSE SHOULD HAVE DONE BUT NHOW 'FORGIVING' WOULD YOU HAVE FELT IF YOU'D BEEN ON THE RECEIVING END OF THOSE MONTHS OF LIES, CHEATING AND PERSONAL BETRAYAL?

He didn't make up his own mind. He was protected and led to the finish line by the people who worked for him. After all's said and done, he's a gutless wimp who was lucky to be surrounded by some very tough friends. It's too bad that the willing to give up her mouth, ass and cunt for a big promotion slut he was married to wasn't as tough when the asshole first laid his line of bullshit on her.

~ Mbgdallas is a perfect example of an asshole who's either too dense to recognize any of that or else is a guilty cheater who's indirectly trying to defend his or her own sleazy actions. In either case, Here's the fuck you finger, Mbgdallas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The asshole of LIT is raving again!!!

And guess what he hates the story of which I gave a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
to anonymous below

Yep, agree with you, the asshole of Lit, bonny/vasty is raving again. Same shit, different day.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
That's what your wife say as she fucked the fleet annony

And she used her 3 holes to bad you don't have but 2, well if the guy is horny enough he'll fuck even an old ugly fag like you dear annony!!!!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
At least you could have said your name was annony 2, God you are so retarded. BTW I gave this 5 dumbass

You are pathetic and your fake comment was funny. I and everyone else knew it was you. You can write a sentence w/o using the word shit. Must remind you of your life and marriage

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
YES DEAR ANNONY, I think of shit each time I think of you!!!

It would give me great pleasure to shit on your face if I knew you wouldn't love it so damn much!! And my husband loves my body and he loves it daily! You are such a asshole. It's your marriage that is done my is great! But thanks for asking you old ugly fag! Who the hell could love the asshole of LIT? NO one!!

dissmissdissmissabout 8 years ago
I liked it

Yes its true !! Some men do take advantage of women and some women have been known to sleep their way to a job/movie part ect. Computers can and do spy.

So this story rolled around these themes nicely.

She did cheat, but it was only to get promoted, and only at work, then it was finished. In her mind at least, the end justified the means.

Her husband moved on...... most husbands probably would, but he was fair in the settlement, and she got some idea of his pain through her humiliation.

All in all a well worked tale without BTB, violence or men with huge penises.

Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You couldn't have written a more wimpy limp-dicked main character even if you tried. No idea why this drivel is rated so high. 1*

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
sad story

2nd read and still sad

266xxyz266xxyzover 7 years ago
Great story

5*s...more if I could. It's a fav!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good story

It showed what people go through during an affair and discovering it and the realistic horrible aftermath for both. Very realistic. The ex has an opportunity to make of her life what she wants of it, but without tormenting her aggrieved ex.

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
A Sad Timely Tale

This is a terrific tale of cheating, grief, and remorse, and the quality of the writing is excellent.

That said, I have some heartburn with the pivotal plot point, in which Sheryl succumbs to the sexual harassment and betrays the man she loves with barely a thought to the consequences. Ambition be damned, a woman with any grit at all would resist it and bring a suit if necessary. She might not be recording the first conversation about "anything," but she sure as hell should have been recording the next few!

Just ask Roger Ailes how that all worked out for him..... ;-)

Five stars on all chapters!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago
Another reading

For some strange reason it is showing that I previously rated this a three. What was I thinking? This is a five star effort and the ending is one of the best on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cult of the Flipped Bird!

WTF?! Marty's pals seem like a fuckin' cult of weirdos! Don't these nerdy fuckers have lives of their own?!

Weren't Mandy and Adriana married?What,are their husbands chained up in the cellar?

Why isn't Red toolin' down the highway on his bike or,falling off Mt. Everest"

Why isn't the broad with all the tats and body piercings rusting away in the rain?

Maybe Sheryl wasn't all that wrong in distancing herself from Marty.Weird guy.Strange friends!

dglnowdglnowalmost 7 years ago
Well written but oh so sad

This is an immensely sad story.

Everyone was hurting, not just Sheryl or Marty. Even his friend showed pain in their anger towards Sheryl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fuck

the four lovers are are still alive....fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
REALLY???..

Are there really any women like this who fuck all those guys just for a raise? She'd just have to be a complete slut at heart.

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 6 years ago
The Audit Team

I really liked your eclectic audit team

I think you should write a story (or series) around that group!

Lots of potential there!

Otherwise a good 3 chapter set. First chapter was the strongest. The 2nd and 3rd were ok but overall 5 stars for the set.

Thank you for sharing and please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Better not......(part 2)

Finally..... Someone who keeps their characters true to themselves. Very good story. I really enjoyed your writing and look forward to your other works.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 6 years ago
This group could have tons of stories

You could turn them into a part-time nail the cheating wife/husband crew in between audit gigs.

Maybe write me into the story as their "Muscle". At 6'7", 260lbs who works out either lifting or cardio every day of the week, I think I qualify. I always fool the age guessing guy at the Carnival as I don't look anything like my 54-year-old body actually is. (Clean Eating works wonders for the Human Body, as does a few other things). Not to mention my background as a Navy Intel Specialist for just over 8 years, then several in the SOC. You have never heard of them and for good reason. They are their own Govt. Agency and not an "American" Govt. Agency and actually work autonomously from any Govt. on the Planet. I left them and then signed up for the National Guards the day after 9-11 and spent 10 years with them doing Intel directly for many Special Forces Units including the SEALs, British SAS and SRR which would be right in line with what kind of things your little group would be doing. Being that I am a Sci-Fi Nerd you could have me set up with Tatoo and Piercing Girl. Oh boy, some of the sex things that could happen there LOL. Then again, I hear Sheryl is available......... LOL.

Nice job with your trilogy, it was pretty dang good. Thank you.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Ugh!

Man, Dude, Bro? Fuck-Me This is not your Garden variety Bitch Burn! You over cooked her! Just like nearly every story on Literotica site. You've gone too far and now I feel sorry for the Slut! Sheesh if you want Reconciliation Do it! If you want a good Bitch Burn So be it! But Please don't make us feel sorry for the Slut

Well that's My comment 5 ★ WOOF!

Oh Oh I just like to say that I Loved This Story! See Ya!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Harassment

As I said in Ch 2, in 2013 we had smartphones, she should have recorded the conversation she had with Brad about doing "anything" for the promotion. If he was stupid enough to believe her when she said she wasn't recording, that's on him.

Because she didn't, I believe that she WANTED the sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes!

A logical plot, very well written. 5*s. Look forward to some of your other writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That ending

Brilliant!! 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry sbrooks103x but...

Smartphones may have been available then but who said that she had one? She might have not upgraded to the new phones yet. I think it's quite a leap to assume that since she didn't record the conversation that see was looking for an affair. I read the story to mean that it was just a mean to an end. The sex was unimportant, it was the job she had her sights on. Then again, she has shown that she would do anything to accomplish her goals. Need a kid - fuck anyone to get one. New house - fuck the realtor for a better deal. Want that next promotion - fuck her next boss. Increase sales - become the company whore to bring in new clients. If he had taken her back their marriage would have ended sooner or later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Very Good Story

This is the first of your stories I have read. This was very good. Finally, I can give you five stars. I was afraid you were going to reconcile them. Far too few writers understand that sometimes, it just simply is not plausible to reconcile. When Sheryl said,"I love you as much now as I ever have," she may have been tellinh the truth. The trouble is she had never really loved him. If she had, when Brad approached her about having sex with him in exchange for his recommendation, she could have, should have, would have replied, "Let me discuss it with my husband, and one of us will get back to you about your offer." But she didn't love her husband enough to do that.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Insincere

She was insincere to the very end. I think that she told the entire sad tale just to excuse her deliberate actions. She knew exactly what she was doing the entire way. She got off very easily, even though she lost her marriage, and her precious job. Her apparent, but I believe fake, devastation was totally earned.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 5 years ago
Very able writing indeed

Maybe the best I've seen on this site. Back in the first instalment there was this "red line marker" of her giving the phone a finger after she's rung off talking to him. Now this was the thing that made any hope of reconciliation a total no-no. Well yes, for many that line had already been passed, but the author added this to take matters to the extreme of this visible and enduring symptom of disrespect. And as a symbol it endures right to the last scene. This she has to explain to husband and even though he appears to understand there was no reconciliation.

Other cheating wife tales have the wife cooing over the phone to husband while cheating. Other tales also have her turning on the sex for him even just after cheating. Someone else spotted the size thing with Tom and maybe that was the only way she could have gone from here.

Well actually this story is in a way about the new era of total availability of technological scrutiny that now exists. Even 20 years ago that wouldn't have applied and the means by which husband discovered things would have had to have been different, or else it would have gone undiscovered. The first few paragraphs of chapter 1 were about the high powered audit work that Marty's team were involved in. They don't seem to have done too much of that though do they! They seem to have spent all their time pursuing Marty's investigation! And there they were at the end acting together as friends.

SkubabillSkubabillover 5 years ago
Another great story

radk is a brilliant writer and having read three of his stories he has jumped to the top of my Literotica favorites. I noticed he hasn't posted anything in nearly five years and that is our loss.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
An anonymous commenter to my latest story...

...said that you did it better. They were right. I had not read your trilogy before now, but it is very good. Congratulations on an excellent story and thank you for writing it!

TrollTureTrollTureover 5 years ago
Good story

Even though I don't mind when a couple in similar situations work things out, I agree with most people here, there was no way a reconciliation was possible.

But one thing that annoyed me was that the author "allowed" her to be blind enough to blame herself for what happened to her bosses. They forced themselves on her, she didn't put up much of a fight, but the whole blackmail deal came from them, even Brad's suggestion was a thinly veiled threat, the author even said so. Yet he makes her believe that it's her fault when even a mediocre therapist would have disabused her of that notion. No, they deserved what happened to them. Their families didn't, but again, that wasn't her fault. And why would Marty apologize for revealing the managers' infidelities? Sure, hard on the families but with a lawsuit against them and the company, there was no way to keep the scandal under wraps.

I might also mention the ludicrously low compensation she got from her company, $100.000! Yeah right! In her employers' dreams! I imagine her lawyer would have been paid a percentage of the money he could get her, he would NOT have been so easily fooled.

cybojicybojiabout 5 years ago
There

Is nothing more evil that a partner destroying the heart of a kind soul. Its right up there with drowning puppies. Great work. Great story. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hmmm

Didn't like the ending done from the wife's POV. Can't really understand how someone can pull trains with 4guys and still be normal. I can sorta see the transference of shame on to the husband with the fuck you finger, but wow that takes balls. With the mercenary way she prostitutes her self and the aggressive way she was disrespecting him, i can't see her having low self-esteem issues. Didn't add up to me. I loved the 1st part of the story, 2nd and 3rd not as much, but we'll written none the less.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 4 years ago
Good Read even though the ending sucked.

This was a very good story: well thought out, good pacing and with characters you came to believe were real.

But, I didn't like the ending at all. Here's why:

Since you wrote it mostly from the framework of the wife (she was really the main character) it kind of led me to feel that Marty was really a secondary character. I mean let's face it, Marty didn't really do anything throughout the story except react He wasn't an active player her...unless you count sitting in front of a window feeling sorry for himself while every one else carries the action. Marty sits while Mandy, Adrianna, et. al. actually move the story. And the one time Marty chooses to do something by calling the wife and giving his ultimatum, she hesitates and he hangs up and destroys as many lives as she does! Marty is no longer the aggrieved husband here. MARTY chooses to release the tapes and is as much responsible for the carnage that follows as anyone else in this story.

You went, I suppose, to great lengths to make the case that the wife had come to grips with what she had done, gone to counseling, takes a great deal of effort to find him and explain ,as best she can, the reasons for her actions. Again, it is she who moves the story along. And in the end all she gets is the finger??

There comes a time when enough is enough. And she paid enough. Now I know there are many out there who are glad when the bitch gets burned, I am right there with them. But the character you created IS NOT one of them. I often think that the readers here must be a sad lot of brokenhearted people as all they want is either the bitched burned and the earth scorched or they want the man or woman wronged to blindly take the other as they are (RAAC). Here you did a good job of building someone I honestly believe deserved a second chance.

Well, that is my take, at least.

Best regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm with Chagrined...

...I don't go either to the BTB or RAAC extremes. Depending on the story it's the ending that fits.

This, whilst very well written, didn't fit the narrative.

Nice try though and thank you.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Sad

I believe in second, third hevk 25th chances, I'm pushing 63 now and am married to a wonderful woman who has pulled me out of a self made he'll. It took until I was 45 to find true love...re A Princes Bride.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Well written

I believe in second, third heck 25th chances, I'm pushing 63 now and am married to a wonderful woman who has pulled me out of a self made hell. It took until I was 45 to find true love...re A Princes Bride.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
She cheated and cheated and cheated and cheated caught and punishment deserved

Best sex of life with Tom and also love took her to orgasms way beyond anything

And started out as way to get promoted

Have known people like that

Do anything to get ahead

Deserve everything they get

Marty is basically a supporting character but is that bad?

He took awhile to get head straight but finally moved on

Destroyed others lives. NO they did it

I would want to know if wife having affair cheating etc

As grandma taught me make your bed you lie in it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My Take......

Several things jumped out at me. First she got into the mess because of being coerced by her Superior. She obviously was wrong in agreeing. However as each new member of her lunch group became involved (and her we have another superior threatening her with pictures) she keep getting in deeper I can see where you had to feel there was no way out. Each of those 4 men should have gone to jail. And only getting $100,000 from her company and them is nuts......she should have gotten millions. Obviously she should have recorded her conversation with her immediate boss and going to the Board herself. But that is hindsight.

Good story.

mustelamustelaover 4 years ago
I agree with Chagrined

Marty is a weak and a nul who would be nothing without his team. How did he manage to deserve it ?

Okay, she cheated on him again and again, but just because Tom was a better lover than Marty didn't mean that she didn't loved her husband. You can love someone who is average in bed!

Marty, this fool is unable to understand what state she is in when he gives her his ultimatum, and he presses "enter" before she even really answers ... If he really wanted, at this time, to consider a reconciliation, he could wait a bit. But no, he is incapable of any thought. It is the others who think for him, act for him, make a finger of honor for him.

I'm not saying he had to "take her back", but their final explanation is weak. If she really learned something from her adventure and from her advisor, we can advise her to find a strong and caring man, capable of listening, and of course attentive.

I like the idea that she plants her car in a tree when leaving. Sad for her, but I imagine the remorse of Marty and the fine team ... We do not know before what we are responsible for our actions.

skruff101skruff101over 4 years ago

A well written story and I did enjoy it but......there’s always a but isn’t there, it happens with a very high percentage of storylines by authors on this and other sites. Our hero witnesses or has evidence of transgressions and his first thought seems to be is ‘how am I going to save my marriage’ instead of ‘what’s the name of that lawyer’.

Of course the former thought will prolong the story to more chapters of angst whilst the latter thought would be more realistic though ends very much earlier.

The spouse that cheated (male or female) left the marriage far behind the first time they did the deed, the other spouse will always be playing catch up until he finds out, if he ever does.

It would be nice if more stories reflected that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Kind of died on the vine in my opinion

The first chapter was awesome. II really didn't have a purpose and the third was just three pages of rehash. If you forgave her than the middle finger at the end was petty and vindictive and out of character.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Ended well

She lied to her self and was fake to the end. Sorry only that she got caught.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Great story, good ending

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 4 years ago
Who forgot? You or her?

Once again, I haven’t finished this chapter, but she’s still a damn liar. In a comment in chapter two, she stated that she had fucked x-number of men in her lifetime. I forget the number before she was married, but her final comment was, and truthfully “two after” she was married. So, in her come to Jesus meeting with Marty, she lied that she had never cheated before them. It would be awesome if he was actually aware of those two times and and while shaking his head, calls her on it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

To say I enjoyed this story would be incorrect, not because of the writing, not because of the grammar, not really because of the characters but because of the despair.

When someone decides to cheat on their partner, they feel that they need to justify their actions . They create a scenario in which their partner is inadequate, or uncaring or poor in bed or whatever.

They choose not to see the years of care, devotion and love. They choose to ignore that what they are doing will destroy the person they committed their life and love to.

It’s not surprising that many hundreds of thousands of men in the Western world are now choosing not to marry. Aggressive feminism, domestic abuse, misandry, punitive divorce laws, unrealistic female demands and expectations, fear of unjustified sexual harassment or assault claims, are causing even the most pro-marriage male to think twice.

The bitterness, criticism, rage and hatred leveled towards men from all quarters; women’s magazines, support groups, higher education establishments, the internet, broadcasters, feminist writers, create an atmosphere of mistrust and genuine fear amongst many men.

danbo56danbo56almost 4 years ago
great story

5 stars plus for me really enjoyed it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous