All Comments on 'Audit Surprise Ch. 03'

by radk

Sort by:
  • 291 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Still lying? She described being with Tom as making love. And how he brought to her new heights and strongest orgasms she ever had. So much so that she looked forward to being with him. Yet now she says it was half as good as being with Marty for one night.

It wasn't about not having confidence in her abilities. That is a made up scape goat meant to make the patient feel better about themselves. It was because she was selfish, much more so than what she felt for her husband. And she proved it over and over again, including this last chapter since it was all about her wants, needs, and feelings instead of his.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

the url, although well deserved, is not supposed to be there

c24jc24jabout 1 month ago

A sad and good tale with growth for all involved. She was indeed, a very sick woman, but the men who took advantage of her were even sicker. Unfortunately, there are places and people like that. She could take some minor comfort in that she was no longer like that, and had grown past it, but at such a very heavy cost.

I loved the giving the phone the finger thing. It really illustrated a point seldom seen in LW writing . . . it's not so much whom you lie with, but whom you lie to. That single action demonstrated greater betrayal than all the adulterous sex.

I actually think, in the end, she put a little too much blame on herself when it came to the men's families. They were all complete assholes, even the one who was kind to her. ANY of them could not only have chosen not to not participate, but with a veiled threat could have stopped the whole thing. Those four were pretty much completely responsible for the breakup and misery to their families. Those tragedies weren't really on her.

The last scene of them giving her the finger was a bit petty, but I can see how they all would feel that way. I think it would have been kinda' neat (and indicated some degree of progress) if she'd smiled with sad amusement and gave them all the finger right back. It sort of would have shown an ironic sign of respect. After all, she'd finally established that she gave the finger to the one she loved most!!

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 month ago

100 Big Blazing Stars for the writer for the VERY MOST EPIC STORY THAT I HAVE EVER READ! We got to see the betrayal by this wife from both her poor husband's POV and from her own POV. This poor woman destroyed completely the lives of 5 families with her own ambition, low self-esteem, and fucking her boss. I am afraid that this story seems to have much more facts and reality within it than one would expect from most of our stories on Literotica. Women trying to work their way up in the business field and into Corporation Mgmnt is brutal and pussy is required. Heck, I even dated a woman once who was trying to do the same thing at the Corp she worked at, when I lived in Silicon Valley. It seems to just be a fact of life. Men want pussy, Women have pussy. Women want a promotion, women have to give up that pussy. All the young Hotties I had when I was young all fucked around, All of them. LOL, I guess that is just human nature. Either get used to it or ignore it or get another divorce and move on. Sex is something special between a man and a woman. It doesn't have to be, and it can be demeaned. It can be given away, or sold and disrespected. But when we don't respect these special moments of physical love with our spouse and just "screw around" we are risking EVERYTHING for a few moments of pleasure. Example: Sodom and Gomorrah. Life is a learning experience and a test at the end when we come before The Lord for judgment. There is always "Crying and Gnashing of Teeth" because everybody has sinned more than we should. But few are forgiven and go to heaven. There is a God, choose to believe it or not. Don't believe at your own peril as "being good" doesn't count for anything unless you don't break ANY of the 10 commandments. Enuf said. Thanks, Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I have read this story at least three times, and it has remained high on my favorites list.

Five stars is not enough.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Sheryl's confession still contains some major lies: that it was just sex with the bosses (she made love with Tom), and that sex with Marty was always better (she says in Ch. 2 that Tom gave her the best orgasms of her life). She's still trying to manipulate and deceive.

Pappy7Pappy73 months ago

One further note on a really good read. It seemed like Sheryl came back looking for sympathy. Marty should have told her she could find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis. Bye bye.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19693 months ago

I think I would have enjoyed this last part more from the ex-husband's POV but I can see the merit in writing this POV too. It was an epic drama of ambition gone wild.

norcal62norcal625 months ago

Too much explaining sorry. Unbelievable obsession with reconciliation. Life goes on with most people.

inka2222inka22225 months ago

At the very least, this wasn't a reconciliation, like I was afraid after reading parts 1 and (totally useless) part 2. I gave it 3 stars, for 2 reasons: No happy ending for main characters; and overly much attention on the cheating whore, her feelings, her point of view, her thoughs, etc... Who cares. (there's an excellent essay somewhere on LitErotica, on what constitutes a good LW story, and it rightfully points out that the focus of the story should be on MC and how he handles the betrayal).

On the smaller nitpicking side, I agree with most points by sbrooks103x below. Why the Eff would she not squeeze millions out of the company and pay most of it to her ex husband, if she felt so guilty? Why the eff did she feel just as bad for "hurting" the cheating scumbag asswipes she was fucking as for hurting her husband?

jopstorm1945jopstorm19455 months ago

Dumb slut.

She got more than she deserved regarding money.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x6 months ago

"low self-esteem and lack of confidence and narcissistic tendencies." - I don't buy the first two, he keeps saying how much she deserves the promotion and could do her boss's job, that's pretty high self-esteem and confidence. I DO see some narcissistic tendencies.

\

All she wanted was Marty, but since she couldn't have him, why not take the money that's due her?

\

"sold the house as part of the property settlement" - If it was sold as part of the property settlement, wouldn't she get her share, but she didn't want the condo.

\

Heh, I was going to ask why she needed GPS to get to his father, then she answered my question.

\

"He said I have little confidence in my own abilities and low self esteem." - Again, I don't buy that. She was talking about how much she knew, how she could do her boss's job, that doesn't sound like little confidence in her abilities.

\

"I'm positive I messed up their lives too" - The guys did it to themselves. Especially the first one, Brad. He knew, or could figure, that she was firmly in line for the promotion, and dangled it in front of her as bait.

\

She's lying when she says that the sex didn't mean anything. She "made love" with Tom.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

IDK I enjoyed your story it's well written. The ending was a little off and short for me. Maybe just maybe you or someone can write an alternate ending or something down that road of thought or just a whole bunch of alternatives endings. Kinda of a

multi-universe or the classic (There Can Only Be One)

🙊🙈🙉💨

⚔️🔂

brn2vdobrn2vdo6 months ago

That was a very good story. And your writing skills gets a thumbs up 👍 from me

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

5 Stars and My ex tried to tell me what was wrong with our ,marriage . Guess who told her to go to hell

ronfawronfaw7 months ago

I can tell you from experience that you portrayed the feelings very accurately. I am an old gnarled former Marine but circumstances nearly did me in. Good job.

StubbyoneStubbyone7 months ago

Hard to believe that there are so many naive people that read these “stories” and comment on the characters as if they were real. Come on folks, it’s fiction, as in made up, not real. I must have read 40or 50 comments and not one actually commented on the writers skill. Every one commented on what they would do to her or her

f•{k buddies, not on how well or badly they were portrayed in the “fictional tale.” Virtually no mention of character development or story line, or anything else pertaining to the “writing.” Ahem, this story was well written, very good character development, except almost no one has that many friends that you can share the intimate details of your wife’s infidelity with. I was impressed with the tech stuff at the beginning that revealed wifeys lunch hour trysts.

Another wimpy husband character though, failing to confront his wife at once, then running away like a scared 7-year old. Hey, it’s your story so you can take it wherever you want, but some joint counseling, IMHO, should have been included. Just my take.

Wasn’t happy with the ending, but I still gave you a 5, because it was still a masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

For him to move on Marty had to forgive Sheryl or she would hang around his neck like and albatross and he would never be able to move on... he doesn't have to forget but forgiveness is a must... it's good she found him and gave him the opportunity to articulate that and resolve any residule frustration. 5⭐s

mariverzmariverz8 months ago

Me gustan los raac, pero acá la relación se rompió demasiado.

Lo configuro bastante ...doloroso el autor

Me gustó la premisa y la narración

Gracias por escribir

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut8 months ago

You had me in part 1, I broke my heart along with Marty viewing through the telescope.

Part 2. I might, I almost certainly have no idea about women. e.g. In my later years, I understand that a compliment is far more effective than I ever understood. I still cannot comprehend the premise of so many stories that depend on women being mentally defective. The sleeping with X will put me over the line for the job theorem, despite the fact that it shows poor decision-making. Then letting boss, B, C and D join the party would show something lacking upstairs. This is an educated woman, not some wet behind the ears schoolgirl.

Part 3. I would have accepted a reconciliation ending. Not a one time, but a one event occurrence of stupidity with real remorse from the wife. Marty having other plans is fine too. The ending, whilst endings with a twist are fine and some have really made stories, this seemed a bit underwhelming. It was there, it was quite clever but somehow hollow.

Some of your writing is excellent, but the finished article is just a bit cold.

ironman1017ironman10178 months ago

This chapter said “ I never enjoyed what they did half as much as what we did. I'll admit I had orgasms with them from time to time but that was just my body reacting to the sex. The orgasms weren't bigger or better or stronger, they were just physical reactions to what we did. Three of them used me for their own pleasure without any regard for my feelings, one was kind and giving. I have to tell you that I enjoyed being with him but it wasn't the same as being with you” - yet the last chapter literally said she made love with I think his name was Tom, and she had the biggest or best orgasm she’d ever had in her life. So she was still lying to him even now.

Calico75Calico758 months ago

Excellent! One of the best BTB stories I have read. So well done!

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger8 months ago

Suberb story, thank you.

Alvares1414Alvares14149 months ago

Fantastic ending to a fantastic story. They finally came full circle with that middle finger. Hers ended their marriage. His is to show her that there's no way back

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

on the whole a good entertaining tale,I enjoyed it. Yes there are mistakes and contradictions,but the building to building infidelity discovery and the technology used for revenge was a different approach,though I am not sure it is possible. The tale really should have ended with chapter 2,the 3rd was anti climatic and really did not add much to the tale..That middle finger thing?Very teenage like.I never have understood it,never in my life done it. In my world if we have something to express we do it with words...4 stars only,due to the 3rd chapter.5 otherwise....JZK

CindyTVCindyTV9 months ago

Excellent ending to a great story. Thanks for sharing. 10 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I disagree with the comment against them all flipping her off, it was such a fitting fair well!

I liked the story a lot, I would have liked to hear more about the pain of the four jerks.

Thanks for the read. 4.5 stars overall, her story was a little weaker than the other two parts.

It was predictable.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Started well and ended poorly. The end scene of them all flipping her off is so crass and unsympathetic as to ruin the conversation they had before it. He told her that he'd moved on and, supposedly, forgiven her. Yet, even though he now knows she was at one time suicidal and in therapy the entirety of everyone standing there flipped her off as she left. The immaturity of that act belies the "forgiveness" that he claimed he had for her.

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

In this case “LOVE IT” means “HATE IT”, IT being this Femdom agitprop object lesson for cheaters. Trouble is, I like Sheryl, she obviously loved Marty, she made a mistake out of ambition and immaturity, and she was preyed upon by her superiors. And, on top of all that, her husband was so hurt, he become unreasonable and dictatorial, refusing to hear her side of things or even speak with her, which led inevitability to divorce. A sad morality tale with no winners. God grant us Peace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow

Feels like it happened to me

Nice job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good, well-written story. Thank you.

Ed

MarkT63MarkT63about 1 year ago

Great ending!!!! 5 stars!!!

sdc97230sdc97230about 1 year ago
The money

In 2013 a lot of homeowners who hadn't lost everything due to the housing bust of 2008 were still recovering, so half of the equity after agent commission and closing costs being $20k is better than what a lot of people would have gotten.

The harassment suit would have been a long shot in court. The defense would have used Marty's video of her giving her husband's phone call the finger to argue that the sex had all been consensual. Her husband had divorced her for it and wasn't going to be a witness to testify that she showed any signs of trauma or stress that might have resulted from her being victimized at work. And the company had fired everyone involved almost immediately upon discovery of their activities, so it couldn't be argued that it condoned them. So accepting the token "go away" settlement was a preferable choice compared to dragging the whole thing out and possibly making herself so famous for her OTJ sex that she'd never get another professional job again.

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

2d reading = 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Look……the town bike, even having been reconciled with Marty…..if that had happened….……had Tom wandered into town …and un strapped his 12 incher………she would have knocked Marty over with the exhaust of her running to him to get that monster up into her……..and said….”Marty who??” Come on….this is a SLUT…….and Sluts Slut……its what they do. She told you in the story Tom’s Big Orgasm dwarfed ALL OTHERS…..Marty wasn’t even in the ballpark. Then late in the story…..”Marty’s big O for her was the best? Well not counting Tom. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I know this is not correct, diplomatic etc. BUT………a certain amount of VIOLENCE needs to be delivered to the betrayers……both the wife and her lovers. There need be a price to pay and pre-historic behavior IS JUSTIFIED. Measured amounts to be sure but too much civilized behavior has ruined modern society. THERE NEED BE A PRICE PAID. R. H.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

The monetary settlements in this story are ridiculous 100k for being gangbanged by your entire upper management at a multimillion dollar company get fucking real 😂 And her share from selling their condo is 20k like seriously when the fuck is this because it sounds like 1960😳

KiwihunterKiwihunterover 1 year ago

See that's what happens when you put faith in the nonexistent mythical beings and listening to the purveyors of misinformation. Don't go asking for help from someone who doesn't exist. Praying will only ensure what you are asking for won't happen

MasterKoteMasterKoteover 1 year ago

Good but closure in these stories is overrated for the simple fact of the cheater trying to lessen their guilt. Should've just told her to fuck off would've had the same response

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

u really should re-read the before chapter before writing the next one. ur 3 chapters dont mesh very well and has huge mistakes in them. like in part 2 she got the money from the house being sold. in part 3 he is offering her a check for her share. part 1's ending and part 2 beginning doesnt mesh either

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think you write very well.

In this case I think you wrote yourself into a corner with the finger. The only emotions that would illicit this are contempt and disrespect.

Keep writing... You do it very well.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

What an appropriate ending. Full of heartache and despair. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I still don't get her middle finger excuse. Rings hollow. But wow total emotional burn. Amazing.

NRBonzNRBonzover 1 year ago

Five - cannot go any higher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should have left this chapter out.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

I cannot believe the whore tried to defend her Johns, but I guess that was your way of showing she still needed a ton of work .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I still never got why Brenda did the middle finger to the husband over the phone. If she was focused on the sex for promotions like the author would lead us to believe that makes zero sense. The explanation provided doesn't hold water. Which then challenges the whole premise of why she she pimped herself out.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, I love a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This guy must have cried bucketfuls of tears. Weakness personified.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

Well on page two she lied her ass off about it was only just sex when the previous chapter she considered her betrayal with Tom making love. It's a bullshit redemption story on her part and Marty should never marry again, because he'll get cucked again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A rather sad and depressing tale that didn't quite reach it's potential. Neither of the two main character's sctions really made complete sense. Why would Marty offer her a chance to cancel the divorce if she agreed to his terms and then go completely nuclear when she hesitated for a moment? And why did she give in so easily to the sexual blackmail if she cared so much about her husband and it was patently obvious that it would only be a matter of time before her actions were exposed.

I can't say I warmed to either of the main characters so I found it increasingly difficult to care, but it was a decently written story that I'm sure others will enjoy.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The husband was one of the weakest characters ever. He see the bitch cheating but before he can decide what to do he has to gather hours and hours of “evidence” that she is cheating. Does the pathetic cuckold not trust his own eyes. This author must be a weak male because he definitely identifies with them. Lousy one star story.

HenwynHenwynalmost 2 years ago

Well written. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This chapter would have been better presented from Marty perspective. Oh well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Glad it didn't turn out to be a raac ending.. Sorry, she may of understood his pain and even had a small measure of what he felt after she saw he moved on, but that is totally different than his experiencing what she did to him over a much longer period of time. If I had to compare their situation in my opinion, I would say it be like lighting yourself on fire vs just shooting urself in the head. The end result would still be the same, but one choice would've been easier than the other..

other2other1other2other1about 2 years ago

I really loved this story, all three parts were very well written, and I hate that I felt sorry for her in the end, she was a cheater and deserved everything. I’ll be honest I don’t like that I felt sorry for her, or pissed off at the finger they gave her at the end.

She’s a cheater and deserved everything, Garrrr (Bites my pillow)

Really good story that has me in knots, well done!

Old_LionOld_Lionabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the Story very much, it into my heart as I am a victim of a cheating wife.

Just on a side note - The Hughes & Associates team would make an AWESOME Centrepiece for a series of escapades. The TEAM were so loving and supportive for Marty just like a Strong Family should be. I honestly love the Dynamics of The Team.

Kudo's and more Hughes & Associates PLEASE

kuu123kuu123about 2 years ago

Agreed, the bosses got of easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The four bosses deserve much more pain. Anyone who abuses their power deserves some serious retribution.

CriosCriosover 2 years ago

Like all radk's stories, there seems to be a bit of a dark side. This one less dark, but certainly satisfying. Has anyone heard anything about whether the author is still around? Hasn't published anything on Lit since 2014...

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

4 stars - mostly for the well deserved ending with the middle finger salutes.

The skanky slut went down in glorious flames.

numbnutz49numbnutz49over 2 years ago

Saw the ending coming but the five finger salute was perfect. But I kept wondering in the first two chapters what her office smelled like. GROSS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Marty does nothing appropiate about Brad Paxton or the company that employed the worthlees prat. Marty sent a sex tape that would forever label him is a cuckold to everybody who recognizes Sheryl.

But Marty's crew have total control over all Sheryl's companys computers computers. Would have made more sense to introduce subtle changes in their systems that would take months to find and correct.

As for those 'therapists' allowing her to blame herself for the destruction of Brad etc's marriages - That was shit. Brad did it to the families of all four managers and deerves all the pain. so only two stars .(nearly only one)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm not usually a fan of the BTB genre, but this one is excellently done. Very sad too. My only suggestion would have been to elaborate on the ex-wife's therapy a bit. Her problem was much more than a simple lack of self-confidence, but maybe a mental illness. And one doubts it would have been resolved in just one year. In such a case, some compassion would have been called for even after the divorce. Also a minor quibble. Too many of these stories talk about seeing a psychologist and even pharmaceuticals sometimes. Such treatment is more likely to be a psychiatrist than a psychologist today.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Simply put, this is the best story I've read in a long time. I've read it twice this week and will probably read it again. I still wonder what I would have done were I in Marti's shoes, most would say BTB - but I've changed my mind several times on how I would like it to end!. Thanks, it's a terrific story .......

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Absolutely and forever the Best Burn the Bitch ending EVER! All of them returning the favor in line abreast shooting the one finger salute. TOTALLY CHOICe!

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

"I can't look at you without seeing you bent over your desk with some guy behind you and I can't look at you without seeing you giving me the finger." This is why the only honest approach is to flee the marriage after cheating. It takes a few steps to get there though, and they hurt like hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

JUST TO FUCKIN GOOD 5 ⭐️ ALL THE WAY , GREAT GREAT WRITING, SHE CAN ALWAYS GET A JOB AT CORPORATE SLUTS R US .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Read again. Absolutely one of the top 10 “cheating” stories all time here on Lit. Very well written….very emotional story….very realistic ending.

5+ *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am glad He had such good friends and coworkers . If it hadn't been for luck none of My so called friends would have told Me .. I came home early from shooting Trap as The Trap club had lost power .. I am still amazed that so many people knew but No one told Me . I hope that they all rot in Hell

NRBonzNRBonzalmost 3 years ago

One of the worst stories ever. Absolutely! But very very realistic. I gave it a "5" because no higher mark is possible. I went through a very similar scenario with a fellow worker once, only he took her back and within months they were back to same-o, same-o. He died in a one car crash that I sincerely believe was suicide but we'll never know for sure. She didn't flip him off as far as I know but she couldn't be bothered with attending his funeral.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

She was delusional all along. What could have given her the idea he would forgive and forget? Much less take her back as his wife? I agree that the finger at the phone was probably worse than the fucking he witnessed.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

The sad thing is a lot of this happens in real life. Our divorce rate is around 60 percent. Our country and attitudes and morals are on a downhill slide. We as a society are losing faith, literally. Churches are declining, the unions are also on the decline. I know this sounds like and old cliché, but it is true:

The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer. Terrible story (emotionally) but good writing and editing.

ctdansctdansalmost 3 years ago

I agree with him in that I could never forget the video etc. Every time I saw her I would once again see her having sex with other men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I wasn't going to comment but the Anonymous comment below (3 months earlier) gave me a belly laugh. Imagine coming here to brag about your "abilities." As they say, "Yeah, that happened."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
She's still lying

It wouldn't have made a difference to Marty's decision, but she said in Ch. 2 that with Tom she had made love and that the orgasms she had with him were the best she ever had. So I understand why she might not have wanted to tell Marty, but if she thought she was being honest then she is still lying, even to herself. Excellent writing in all three chapters. 5 stars for all 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
5 Stars

I Liked the finish of this Story a lot ..I went to a Party with a Girl . Some guy was hitting on her while I was in the Bathroom .. I asked what was going on and He Smirked . He thought his Big Offensive linemen friend scared Me . Bad mistake on their part .I Am an Ex Serviceman and I now have a Black Belt in Karate . I had fun Kicking there Butts . And No I Am Not a Bully as I hate Bullies

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Woe, well done!

I loved that you didn't include a ton of dialogue, you were rather ruthless with your gentle words.

Well done. One of the more realistic BTB stories, yet still very gentle but harsh.

Thank you for this!

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 3 years ago

She's wrong about at least one thing. The decision to prostitute herself was hers but each of those male supervisors made their own decision as well, so blowing up their marriages was squarely in their lap (so to speak). What did it say about Landmark where sleazebags like Kevin have a job, much less a position of authority? Would've been a very short & non-interesting story if she had gone to HR with Kevin's proposition and they bounced his ass out of the company for putting them in that position, although highly unlikely, I know...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well Written

Good writing and plot development. When will women learn that blackmail cannot be appeased?! Ambition turned her into a cheating whore but her blackmailing lovers richly deserved what they got. Some physical hurt would have been in order and would have nicely rounded out the story. 5*s, inspite of the sick comments of some anonymous commentators!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SUCKED !!!!

Not nearly enough payback/punishment for the cheating WHORE/CUNT! Crawl back into your bedroom closet CUCKBOY (aka ... radk) and KISS MY ASS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This entire story should have been shared to maybe 6 or 7 pages tops.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to become a dumb bitch

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Brutal, but very deserved retribution for destroying his life. Great story, especially in Marry burning down all the other cheaters with her.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Good story

Go around destroying lives and there is a price to be paid. Well done.

danbo56danbo56almost 4 years ago
great story

5 stars plus for me really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

To say I enjoyed this story would be incorrect, not because of the writing, not because of the grammar, not really because of the characters but because of the despair.

When someone decides to cheat on their partner, they feel that they need to justify their actions . They create a scenario in which their partner is inadequate, or uncaring or poor in bed or whatever.

They choose not to see the years of care, devotion and love. They choose to ignore that what they are doing will destroy the person they committed their life and love to.

It’s not surprising that many hundreds of thousands of men in the Western world are now choosing not to marry. Aggressive feminism, domestic abuse, misandry, punitive divorce laws, unrealistic female demands and expectations, fear of unjustified sexual harassment or assault claims, are causing even the most pro-marriage male to think twice.

The bitterness, criticism, rage and hatred leveled towards men from all quarters; women’s magazines, support groups, higher education establishments, the internet, broadcasters, feminist writers, create an atmosphere of mistrust and genuine fear amongst many men.

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 4 years ago
Who forgot? You or her?

Once again, I haven’t finished this chapter, but she’s still a damn liar. In a comment in chapter two, she stated that she had fucked x-number of men in her lifetime. I forget the number before she was married, but her final comment was, and truthfully “two after” she was married. So, in her come to Jesus meeting with Marty, she lied that she had never cheated before them. It would be awesome if he was actually aware of those two times and and while shaking his head, calls her on it.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Great story, good ending

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Ended well

She lied to her self and was fake to the end. Sorry only that she got caught.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Kind of died on the vine in my opinion

The first chapter was awesome. II really didn't have a purpose and the third was just three pages of rehash. If you forgave her than the middle finger at the end was petty and vindictive and out of character.

skruff101skruff101over 4 years ago

A well written story and I did enjoy it but......there’s always a but isn’t there, it happens with a very high percentage of storylines by authors on this and other sites. Our hero witnesses or has evidence of transgressions and his first thought seems to be is ‘how am I going to save my marriage’ instead of ‘what’s the name of that lawyer’.

Of course the former thought will prolong the story to more chapters of angst whilst the latter thought would be more realistic though ends very much earlier.

The spouse that cheated (male or female) left the marriage far behind the first time they did the deed, the other spouse will always be playing catch up until he finds out, if he ever does.

It would be nice if more stories reflected that.

mustelamustelaover 4 years ago
I agree with Chagrined

Marty is a weak and a nul who would be nothing without his team. How did he manage to deserve it ?

Okay, she cheated on him again and again, but just because Tom was a better lover than Marty didn't mean that she didn't loved her husband. You can love someone who is average in bed!

Marty, this fool is unable to understand what state she is in when he gives her his ultimatum, and he presses "enter" before she even really answers ... If he really wanted, at this time, to consider a reconciliation, he could wait a bit. But no, he is incapable of any thought. It is the others who think for him, act for him, make a finger of honor for him.

I'm not saying he had to "take her back", but their final explanation is weak. If she really learned something from her adventure and from her advisor, we can advise her to find a strong and caring man, capable of listening, and of course attentive.

I like the idea that she plants her car in a tree when leaving. Sad for her, but I imagine the remorse of Marty and the fine team ... We do not know before what we are responsible for our actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My Take......

Several things jumped out at me. First she got into the mess because of being coerced by her Superior. She obviously was wrong in agreeing. However as each new member of her lunch group became involved (and her we have another superior threatening her with pictures) she keep getting in deeper I can see where you had to feel there was no way out. Each of those 4 men should have gone to jail. And only getting $100,000 from her company and them is nuts......she should have gotten millions. Obviously she should have recorded her conversation with her immediate boss and going to the Board herself. But that is hindsight.

Good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous