All Comments on 'Audition Night'

by marriedheat

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I want a baby!

this is a true story, a person I know of had sex with his daughter because his wife wanted another child to raise, but couldn't have one. and one brother had sex with his sisters, maybe both brothers, possibly because of what their father was doing.

ImnotreallyherenowImnotreallyherenowabout 3 years ago

Very hot, well written. I vote for the alternate ending. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
quandry

So, both endings could work. Although, my opinion, the first ending is a little harsher in "buying the help/husband. The second ending she could end up marrying Rob anyway AND more adventures could occur. So I would pick option 2 (probably get married anyway) but after appropriate feedback I'm sure you'll make the best decision. A great 5 star read though, best in some time of the incest category

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WOW!

You hit on one of my most fave fantasies- family members having sex in public, with the audience knowing they were watching actual incest!! Great spank material!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
New?!

I have read this story before. Are you just republishing it with alternate endings, or are misdeeds afoot?

Rangerider98201Rangerider98201about 3 years ago
Great story...

So I think the story could have used a bit more description of the characters physical appearance. If you decide to continue the story, I think the best direction to go is the open ended one. It would be nice to see if she continues with the training to run the club, or ducks out and gets her own club.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I kind of liked both endings. But I think that it would be more fun to let the story play out with Daisy as the manager of the club seeing all of the adventures that she would get into, than to have her as a manager with a baby and possibly deciding to turn the club over to her husband to manage. So I vote for the longer version. She can have a baby later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Quite good

A good story. Enjoyed it. Think the alternative ending was better. Left things open to go elsewhere but could also tie in with the original ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
read the whole thing, it's definitely not my cuppa, so to speak.

One pump is my recommendation, but that's from someone who simply didn't enjoy the story, because it's just not my preferred sort of incest tale. Not enough sensuality, detailed sex, or romantic interaction, and too many unrelated participants. No offense intended, I've enjoyed other stories of yours, and I'm sure there are others who will like this one just fine, it just wasn't to my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pregnant ending leaves it done. The other leaves possibilities. The woman that Daisy face fucked in the club could be an estranged sister of one of the parents which could lead to all kinds of family reunion ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This isn't new, this is word for word the same story from like 2 years ago

JReadmoreJReadmoreabout 3 years ago

Great story. I like the alternate ending though...

marriedheatmarriedheatabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback.

For those with a good eye, yes, this one was published some time ago. I meant to save it as a draft but it ended up being published. It was riddled with errors. The only way to remove something is by request and it takes the good people behind the scenes about a week to process.

No attempt to deceive. In fact, the first version had a subplot with a twist of hidden revenge from an unknown player. It was errors and holes in the subplot that made me take the story offline.

If I decide to continue this story, the subplot will be included.

Thanks again for all the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The onstage family action was very hot. I usually prefer brother-sister incest stories, but this one was a nice diversion from them. However, the lead-in and postscript to the sex were too long and, frankly, a bit lame.

TREKnRayTREKnRayabout 3 years ago

I really loved this story. I stayed up all night to finish. I like the first ending. It sounds like a sequel. The second ending doesn't sound like she enjoyed herself.

HisFathersSonHisFathersSonabout 3 years ago

I really loved it. I'm bi, with a decided gay tendency, but your story had me hard and edging for almost an hour. Too bad you're not at all bi or gay, I would love to read one of your stories while imagining having sex with a family member. So far, it's still a fantasy.

lovedefactolovedefactoalmost 3 years ago

Please continue this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

good but weird. i agree with the commenter about father exploiting/degrading daughter. 2nd ending better since it leaves future open. also more plausible, gave it 4 before i read the exploitation comment. that makes it a 3

ElizasbossElizasboss11 months ago

Woww.. simply amazing. i loved every bit of it.

It was even more lovely for me to read as i am actually in this business and due to many similarities it sounded as if it was happening in my club and my family.

The first ending is not suitable at all because a person taking on the club would not lose it on first day like that so I liked the alternate ending more but even with that i think you didnt put in the same efforts in ending as you did for the rest of it.

Great work though

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarriedheat@marriedheat
My true calling is romantic incest stories. When I was 15, on a family trip, my cousin lost a bet with me and had to do a naked dance in front of his 16-year-old sister. She rolled her eyes and tried to ignore him. I've since wondered what it would've been like to fuck her or ...