Auditions Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And a lot of that is because of Harry," David said.

"Yes, Harry has been fantastic for me, and my company."

I might have said something but Emily had jumped on my lap to hug and kiss me.

"Can I eat my meal?" I said plaintively when Emily's kisses let me.

"Yes, of course, Harry," Emily said. "It is made with love and thanks from me."

"He loves you, Emily," David said, "but I think he really wants to be your step-father."

"I don't want to fight my Mum for him," Emily said, "And I suppose she won't share him with me. But you, Harry, might have to wait until that caravan is no more and Mum has finished entirely with my Dad. If she remarried now he'd try to make her life a misery. Are you prepared to wait for her? Or have me instead?"

"Emily," I said. "I love both of you but I'm far too old for you. I'm even older than your Mum. You and I wouldn't work. I'll wait for your Mum as long as she needs me to wait. But I'll be there for both of you."

"And I will be too," David said, surprising Emily. "I may be your ex, but if you need me, I'll be there."

Emily's response was to jump on David's lap and kiss him.

As she was doing that, Rachel, one of Emily's sales staff who was one of the first on site, selling the surplus equipment, came into the dining room carrying her lunch. She put it down on a nearby table before hugging me and kissing me on my cheek.

"Hey, Rachel! He's mine," Emily objected.

"Is he? I thought he was your Mum's." Rachel replied. "Anyway, I was just saying 'Thank you'. Without Harry I might not have a job. Harry has done a lot for me, and you."

"And you two have done a lot for me," I said.

I might have said more, but both Rachel and Emily were kissing me.

Andy, the fork lift driver walked into the dining room carrying a meal to put in the microwave just as all the rest of Emily's women brought their lunches through from the kitchen.

The women put their meals down. Some joined Rachel and Emily in trying to hug and kiss me. The rest did that to David.

"Hey!" Andy said. "What about me? Anyway, you're all married."

"So are you, Andy," One of the women said. "We're just saying thank you to our present and former landlords without whom our jobs wouldn't exist."

"But we need to say thank you to Andy too," Another woman said, as he was also swamped with hugs and kisses.

Eventually they stopped molesting Andy and only Emily was left sitting on my lap as we all started on our meals.

I had just finished eating, impeded by Emily, as Margaret walked into the room. She pushed Emily off my lap before she sat on it herself.

"He's mine, Emily," Margaret announced.

"OK, Mum. I know he is. I'll get your meal."

Both Margaret and Emily didn't seem bothered that both wanted to sit on my lap.

"I could be jealous of Harry," David said. "He has mother and daughter wanting him."

"Hello David. Why are you here?" Margaret asked.

"I needed Emily to sign some paperwork. She has. I wish I could have been as good for her as Harry is to you two. My family and your ex-husband still behave like assholes but Emily and I can relate as adults who loved each other."

"My ex-husband? Yes. He was and is an asshole. Your family? Thanks to Harry Emily doesn't have to deal with them anymore unlike me and my ex over that caravan."

"Emily told me about that caravan," I said. "Why don't you just give it to your ex? It can't be worth much now and the stress isn't necessary."

"Perhaps because he would have won, Harry, and I'd like to go on holiday to Essex again."

"You could. You could hire a caravan or even a holiday home and avoid him. That would probably cost less than even half the annual site fees. Or -- I could buy a holiday home in Essex and rent it out except when you or Emily wants to use it."

"Buy a holiday home? That seems very expensive."

"Thanks to Emily and her staff selling the surplus equipment on eBay I'm cash rich. I haven't bought a holiday home before but I hadn't bought an industrial site either and that's now very profitable. I'm sure I could use a local agent to market, maintain and clean a holiday home, or even several."

"Several? That could be a lot of money, Harry."

"So what if I can make a profit? But you need to end the stress that the caravan is causing you. It isn't worth the hassle."

"You're probably right. I'll need to talk to Emily first. She has good memories of that caravan as one if the few times we were free from abuse for hours. The holidays in that caravan are probably the only things she would want to remember of her childhood, thanks to that asshole making our lives a misery."

+++

By that evening Margaret had discussed the caravan with Emily. Emily thought that the difficulties her father was causing Margaret were not worth retaining an interest in the caravan. Emily still had her memories but felt that her mother didn't need the aggravation.

Margaret drafted letters to her ex-husband and the site manager disclaiming all interest in the caravan. We looked at them together, edited them slightly, and she printed them off to post tomorrow morning.

I suggested, and Margaret agreed, that we should book a hotel in Suffolk for Friday and Saturday nights and look at other caravan sites in the area. There was one, run by the same company, about seven miles away from where the old caravan was sited. It was a larger site with more facilities, close to a supermarket and on a frequent bus route to the seafront town. We'd look at that site first and I might buy a caravan that Margaret and I, and Emily, could use.

We agreed, since we would be going away for a weekend together that we would spend the Wednesday and Thursday nights apart in our own homes.

It was pleasant to have a couple of nights without gasping for breath as Margaret's cotton panties suffocated me as I was helplessly bound but I missed her body pressed against mine all night. I suspected I might suffer for the break when we went away.

+++

On the Friday afternoon I collected Margaret from her house. Like me she had a small overnight bag but she also had a medium sized suitcase.

"That's for my play wardrobe, Harry," Margaret said.

As I had suspected, I would be Margaret's victim this weekend.

It was a two hour drive to the hotel. At some times of day it might take three. In the early hours, one and a half.

We booked in, took our things to the hotel room and had an evening meal in the hotel's restaurant. During the meal I asked Margaret about her purchase of the caravan.

"We had been to the caravan site, hiring a van, for about three complete weeks and half-a-dozen weekends a year. We thought it would be cheaper and more flexible if we bought a caravan and hired it out when we didn't need it. It was already a second-hand caravan so the cost wasn't excessive. But the hire fees really only covered the site costs each year because we wanted to use it ourselves at the times when most hire periods were wanted. When we didn't want it, no one else did, so it would be sitting empty."

"What was the cost, Margaret?"

"The purchase cost, then, was about eight thousand pounds. The site fees, then, were one thousand and two hundred pounds a year. The cleaners, necessary if we were hiring it out? Fifty pounds a week out of a hire fee of about one hundred. Winter maintenance? Another one hundred pounds."

"So you didn't really make a profit?"

"No, Harry, but our holidays were cheaper overall and we could use it more often. But the caravan is now very old and few people want to hire a very basic caravan and the hire fee has had to be reduced while the costs have increased. The site fees are now two thousand five hundred, the cleaners eighty pounds a week, and the winter maintenance now one hundred and eighty."

"What would the caravan have been worth now?"

"That is the stupid thing. Except for my pride I could have given it to my ex-husband several years ago when it was worth at most one thousand pounds. Now? Unless a farmer needs it for seasonal workers -- then about eighty pounds - it is only forty pounds as scrap. The site rules say it must be removed at the end of next year's season as being too old."

"What facilities did it have?"

"When we bought it, it was already several years old and had been the cheapest version when new. It had two bedrooms, a combined toilet and bathroom, and was uninsulated with single glazing. The only heating was a gas fire in the living room and a small overhead electric heater in the bathroom. In the bedrooms we either had to leave the doors open to get some heat transfer from the fire in the living area, or use heavyweight duvets. There was a double bed in the main bedroom and two very narrow single beds in the other bedroom. In theory there was another pull out double bed in the living room but we never used it. It covered almost all the floor space."

"Did you think of upgrading?"

"Yes. Every year the site manager would offer us a better second-hand caravan at a reduced price. Once my divorce had started I didn't want any contact with my ex and the caravan was the only joint possession left. I didn't want to extend the contact. He didn't have enough money to contribute. He spent too much on drink. I'm glad now, at last, that I have cut the last tie between us. He is the father of our daughter but she doesn't want any contact with him either. She'd rather have you as her step-father, or..."

"Whatever Emily thinks, there is no 'or', Margaret. I'm yours."

Margaret reached her hand across the table to squeeze mine.

"I know, Harry, and appreciate that. But Emily loves you too. We're not going to fight over you, but I might have to persuade Emily to think of you as a possible step-father, not her lover. You are so much better for both of us than my asshole of an ex."

+++

After the meal we went to our room.

"Tonight, Harry, I'll just do something basic. Strip, get on the bed and close your eyes while I change."

After a couple of minutes Margaret said I could open my eyes. She had obviously done some research. She was wearing a uniform dress exactly like the chambermaids in this hotel. She fitted a basic restraint apron around my waist, fixed my wrists to it and took a small apron to gag me with.

"You know what comes next, Harry"

She straddled me and moved up my body so I was looking up inside the skirt of her chambermaid's dress. Her white panties descended to cover my gagged mouth. Soon I was struggling to breathe as those panties covered my mouth and nose as Margaret squirmed above me. I had to pant through my nose whenever she let me as her panties became warm and damp. She was trying to mute her squeals as she reached several orgasms before she lifted herself, took her panties off, and slid down to take my erection inside her.

I was trying to hold back as she pumped up and down. I was rewarded by seeing her have some more orgasms before she took the panties and pressed them hard across my face. Her scent and womanly dampness was too much for me. I bucked underneath her as I reached my climax.

Margaret took the panties off my face, removed the apron gagging me, and slumped on my body. I went to sleep with my tool held inside her.

I woke up in the middle of the night as Margaret was using my returned erection. Afterwards she released my wrists and I could hug her body as we went back to sleep. In the morning I woke up to hear her in the shower. When she had finished I too showered and shaved before we went to breakfast.

After breakfast we drove to the larger caravan site in the same group as Margaret's caravan had been. Yes, it was larger and had far more facilities. As we walked from the car to the sales office, Margaret had doubts. There were many youngsters visible.

"I'm not sure about this site," she said. "Yes it has more. It's much larger but I think it would also be noisier. Where I was had fewer facilities but because of that the users tended to be adults, not teenagers. I'd like to be on the other site --except for my ex."

Once in the sales office Margaret was pleased that the manager recognised her. He had been a deputy manager at the former site a few years ago.

"Hello, Margaret, it is nice to see you. And this is?"

"Fred, this is my friend Harry. I have brought him along. He might want to buy a caravan."

"Would he, now? Perhaps I could sell him one. But have you heard the latest about your ex-husband, Margaret?"

"Not recently, Fred. What's he done now?"

"What hasn't he done? He was on site in his caravan last week when the manager got your letter. Your ex hadn't got yours because you had sent it to his home address. The manager saw him in the bar and told him about your decision. Your ex went ballistic. He started smashing up the bar. He threw furniture through the French doors leading to the patio and fought several people before he was subdued and the police arrived. He was arrested for public disorder and criminal damage. He was held overnight in a police cell. He was released on bail and escorted back to the caravan site. The manager had terminated his site agreement and ordered him to leave. He was brought back to retrieve his personal belongings and told he was banned for life from every one of our sites."

"The old caravan?"

"I'm coming to that. He loaded all his things in the car while the police waited. He then went back into the caravan, lit a dozen candles, and turned the gas cooker and fire on full, without lighting them before he locked the door and handed over the key. He was taken away in the police car. Fortunately the gas caught fire before an explosion. Another caravanner saw the fire, turned off the gas cylinders and disconnected them before calling the fire brigade and then the office. One of our staff pulled the gas cylinders away but the caravan was destroyed before the fire brigade got there."

"I'm sorry, Fred," Margaret said. "I knew he was an asshole but that could have been dangerous."

"If there had been a gas explosion? Yes. Someone could have been killed. He has been rearrested for arson with intent to endanger life and remanded in custody for trial."

"So he's no longer on that site and can't come back? Harry? We could go there and see about buying a caravan there."

Fred's face fell. He could see losing a possible commission.

"Hold it, Margaret." I said. "I want to explore the possibilities here first."

"First?" she queried.

"Yes. We can go to the other site later today. Now, Fred, can you show me what is available here?"

"It depends what you want, Harry."

"OK. I assume, because there are more facilities here that you charge a higher weekly rental rate?"

"Yes, usually about 15 % more."

"And your occupancy rate is higher?"

"Yes. In high season we have to turn away bookings. In low season about 20 % more. This site appeals to families with all ages of children from toddlers to adult. The other one? Usually adults and children up to about eight years old. Any older than eight? There aren't enough things for them to do there."

"What about costs?"

"Cleaning costs and winter maintenance costs are identical. The site fee is slightly higher, maybe 5% for a similar caravan."

"So, if I was to buy a caravan here, not for my own use, but as an investment to be hired out, would I make a profit?"

"That depends. If you bought a second-hand older caravan, you would probably cover your costs but the profit would be marginal. Allowing for depreciation and finance costs you might make a couple of hundred a year at most."

"Assume no finance costs, Fred."

"Then probably five to six hundred pounds."

"Um. How about a brand new modern caravan?"

"Rental income would be higher, much higher. So would occupancy rate. Against that? Depreciation in the first year would be high. You would probably only break even in year one and make a thousand a year for years two onward, tapering down until the caravan was ten years old when the deprecation would be nil but fewer people would want to hire it."

"So, if I wanted an investment for income, ideally a year-old caravan would be best?"

Fred smiled.

"In theory, yes. But we never have any. People who buy caravans don't usually trade them in until after four or five years at the shortest. The newest second-hand one we have is three years old. We only have that because the owner died suddenly."

"Could we look at that one?"

"Of course. It's only a few yards away, as are our other second-hand and new caravans. When new, it was one of our largest and best caravans. Only the lodges are larger and more expensive."

We looked at it, outside and in. Margaret was obviously impressed.

"It has three full size bedrooms, central heating, double glazing, two bathrooms and a proper oven. It makes my old caravan look like an ancient relic."

Fred grinned.

"By current standards, Margaret, it was. Newer ones, made in the last five years, are much better."

"But cost far more," Margaret retorted.

"Yes, but running and maintenance costs are much lower. This could be used all year around except that the park is only open for eleven months of the year."

"How much?" I asked. I had seen the price sticker but I assumed it would be negotiable.

"The list price is thirty-five thousand. New? We have the same model at sixty thousand. The newer ones are only different in minor details."

"And the site fee is included for this season and next?"

"Yes, Harry. For the new and more modern second-hand ones. The older ones? This season only."

"OK. Can we look at the others?"

I dismissed the other second-hand ones. Although they were much cheaper, they were smaller and more obviously used. But there was a new one, the same model as the one we had seen first.

"How about sites, Fred? I would like a site near but not too close to the clubhouse with off road parking. Any like that?"

"Yes. If you follow me, please."

We walked about fifty yards from the office. There was a vacant slab of concrete with a surfaced parking space. Next to it was another slab of concrete but the parking place was just grass.

"How about one of these?" Fred asked. "This one..."

He pointed to the one with the surfaced parking space.

"...Was where the second-hand caravan was."

"OK. How much to make a paved parking space next door?"

"About two hundred and fifty pounds. We do that with our on site staff."

I pointed at a caravan on the other side of the access road. It had a large plastic veranda with a ramp for disabled access.

"And for a veranda and ramp like that?"

"Another two and an half thousand pounds, Harry."

"OK, Fred. Back to the office and let's talk money."

Fred was obviously excited. It looked as if I might buy a caravan today.

Margaret was stunned as I argued with Fred about prices and costs. I got a discount for cash purchases but I bought both the second-hand caravan and the new one, adding one paved parking space and two verandas with ramps. I also included fibre-based broadband. The discount meant I had the parking and the verandas for effectively nil. Even Fred was startled when I produced a debit card and paid then and there.

"OK, Fred, as soon as they are ready I want them let out for hire. I won't be using them myself. You can do that?"

"Of course. With the disabled ramps they'll be very attractive. We can charge fifty pounds a week more than usual for that."

"What about missing items and defective ones between hires?"

"Either we could charge you as and when that happens, or for five pounds a month per caravan we'll do everything for you."

"OK, I'll pay for this season now."

I handed over my debit card for a much smaller deduction. Although I didn't expect to use them myself, I registered myself as 'owner' with a full pass to use all the site's facilities, and got passes for Margaret and Emily as well. Any of the three of us could have five guests even if we werem't actually on site. All we had to do was notify the site management of the names of our 'guests'.