Auditions Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fred shook hands with Margaret and me before we went back to my car.

"Now to your old park," I said as I drove off.

"You've just bought two very expensive caravans. What are we going to do at the other park, Harry?"

"Buy one for us, of course. What else?"

"But you just spent nearly a hundred thousand pounds, Harry. Can you afford another purchase?"

"That was a business decision. I'll get a return on that money. Thanks to your Emily I have recovered all the money I spent on buying and improving the access to the industrial estate so I have spare cash to invest. A couple of caravans is a good business proposition and barely dents my available capital. A caravan for us? That has to come out of my personal account, not my business one, because I don't expect an income from it."

"And can your personal account stand it?"

I laughed.

"Yes, Margaret. It can -- easily."

Margaret was welcomed at the smaller site as an old friend. Again they had been shocked by her ex-husband's behaviour but they didn't blame Margaret for him.

Choosing a caravan was easy. They didn't have any younger second-hand ones, but they had another of the new ones I had bought on the other site. It could be sited where the old caravan had been once they had removed the burned out remains, and yes, they could put in hard standing for a car and a veranda with a disabled ramp. The caravan would be in position by Monday. The hard standing, the veranda and the ramp? Another week and they too could add fibre-based broadband - the first caravan on that site to have it. We could use it from next weekend even if some things might still need finishing.

Margaret was over the moon about the facilities the new caravan had compared with the old destroyed one. She wanted us to use it from next Sunday evening for a week. If the broadband was operational, I could run my property business from there, possibly using Emily as my agent for the industrial site. I telephoned Emily and she was happy to act as my on-site agent when Margaret and I were in the caravan, discussing what might need doing with me when I was on site next week.

I paid with the debit card on my personal account. Again, that site manager was surprised that I could buy an expensive caravan outright then and there. As with the other site, I got an 'owner's pass' and similar ones for Margaret and Emily with up to five guests for each of us. I was the sole owner, but whenever Margaret and Emily were on site, they would have the same free access as the real owner -- me. The facilities weren't as extensive but they included a gym, a sauna, an open air swimming pool and the bar with its evening entertainment. Anyone hiring would have to pay an additional fee to use the facilities but a few, like the sauna, were reserved for 'owners' and their guests exclusively.

+++

That Saturday night in the hotel Margaret insisted on making me helpless in the bondage version of the French maid's outfit. This time she used small padlocks instead of the twisted wire when trying it earlier. I felt frustrated because with the black satin panties locked in place there was no way Margaret could slide my erection into her. At one point she asked me to stand by the bed. She grabbed hold of the floor length skirt and heaved it up beyond my head. I couldn't resist because my wrists were fixed into the apron's waistband.

Margaret twisted the hem of the skirt before tying it with a stocking.

She teased me for about half an hour before she unlocked and removed the panties. As she rode me I was struggling to breathe under the enveloping skirt. Just before I reached a climax she untied the stocking and pulled the skirt down enough to let me breathe -- for a while. That delay was enough to bring me down from the peak. Margaret started arousing me again, I had to hold back as she had several shuddering orgasms but after the last one she pressed her own panties over my face and that was it. I erupted into her.

I was almost asleep as Margaret heaved me around to get me out of the bondage dress. She kept the apron and fixed my wrists with it again. I went to sleep with Margaret's head on my shoulder.

After breakfast next morning we started packing. I was wearing my suit but over that Margaret had tied a mistress apron, and secured my wrists into the waistband. I sat on the bed as she packed. From time to time she would hug me against her breasts, knowing I couldn't stop her. Just before we left she climbed onto the bed behind me and flipped the skirt of her ankle-length summer dress over my head and almost down to my waist. She heaved me backwards before twisting so that I was wrapped in her skirt with my face pressed against her panties. The dress was lined and she had a black long waist petticoat underneath. I was sheathed into compete darkness. She brought herself to several orgasms, leaving me frustrated because I couldn't do anything to her.

As she uncovered me she said:

"You'll have to wait until we get home, Harry."

She took the apron off, shoved in her suitcase and we checked out.

When we got to her house she dragged me upstairs to her bedroom, hauled my trousers and pants down before riding me to a very satisfactory conclusion, this time completely unrestrained so I could hold her body in my hands.

That night we slept in our separate houses but I dreamed of being trapped inside the skirt of her summer dress, shrouded into darkness with her warm panty-covered pussy grinding on my face and smelling her sexual juices as she became damper.

+++

On the Monday morning Emily was delighted to be shown the sales catalogue for the caravans I had bought. She was pleased that her father had been banned from the caravan site. As a child she had enjoyed it, and now he was gone, she could return. If she could use my new caravan she would be much more comfortable than she had been in the old caravan, and free from potential abuse by her drunken father.

Margaret got Emily to produce some items for her to store in the caravan so they would always be available whenever she and I used the caravan without having to fill a suitcase with her play clothes.

The rest of that week Margaret and I shared a bed some nights but although she rode me each time, she didn't restrain me, or bundle me up in a bondage dress. I suspected that when we went to the caravan for a week she had plans that would mean Harry being a bound victim again.

I had agreed with Emily that she could use the caravan from Monday afternoon for a week. I was surprised that she said she intended to take her newly ex-husband David. Margaret told me it was to reward David for being cooperative and helpful unlike his family.

+++

Om the Monday afternoon, Margaret's case of play clothes was large and heavy. It was too large for the boot of my car so had to sit on the back seat. Margaret said that Emily had provided a stock of clothing, not just in my size, but in a range of sizes. Any that weren't for me could be put in the second bedroom's wardrobe for Emily, or others, to use.

When we parked at the caravan that suitcase was a nuisance. Only part of the veranda had been built and our access was up some portable steps. I had to heave the suitcase up to the caravan floor and slid it away from the door. I couldn't have carried it up the steps. I had to struggle to get it into the second bedroom and on the bed for Margaret to sort out later.

We had bought some milk at the village shop before coming on site. I made coffee for both of us before we started unpacking. Margaret's suitcase of play clothes filled the wardrobe in the second bedroom and all the drawers as well.

We went out for the day to visit a local garden and have lunch there. In the evening we had a meal in the site's bar.

That night, when I was naked, Margaret restrained my wrists with an apron, with another apron holding my elbows. She covered my Y-fronts with the black satin panties before forcing me up inside her long summer dress. My face was jammed against her panties as I tried to arouse her. Eventually she took the dress of me before taking her panties off and pushing me back inside her skirt. I was confined in darkness feeling my way with my tongue. Suddenly she rolled over, twisting her skirt around me. I was licking her sex from below and struggling to breathe inside the dress and petticoat. I was successful in arousing her and once she was satisfied she revealed my erection before engulfing it and bringing me to the point of release again and again before she finally let me come.

Tuesday night started the same way with my wrists and elbows secured but this time she was wearing a full ankle-length slip under her maxi dress. She took both off before pulling the slip down outside my bond arms and the dress followed. It was a tight fit and she had to struggle to get it past my hips. Once she had. I was trapped inside her slip and dress that would have made my arms immobile if they hadn't been already restrained. Her naked breasts eased my lips before her brought her sex down on them.

I was helpless as she used my mouth and tongue to arouse herself. When she had finished it took her ten minutes to get the dress and slip off me. But she then pushed my head, shoulders and body inside the dress and slip again before she rode me. She kept me hidden in darkness inside her clothing until the early hours and another ride before she released me and went to sleep with her breasts squashed on my torso.

During the week we visited attractions that Margaret's ex had never taken Margaret and Emily to. He was usually too drunk to drive off the caravan site.

I was worried on the Wednesday evening. Margaret had the white satin wedding gown that Emily had made.

"Margaret, I don't want you to use that," I said.

"Why not, Harry?"

"Because whenever you are wearing it my body is tightly bound in the dress's train. No matter how much I struggle, you wouldn't know unless you had kept the train extended and firm against your waist. As it was before, you wouldn't feel a thing. And the panties? I'm tightly hooded and jammed against your sex. There is no way I can pull my head away.

I could be suffocating and you wouldn't know and I can't give any signal to tell you I'm in trouble. Even if I could? It would take you some time to release me. During that time I could die of suffocation."

"OK, Harry. Which is worst? The train or the panties?"

"It is the two together, Margaret. The train on its own? It isn't much different to any other way you tie me up except that I am completely wrapped. The panties? If I could give you a signal when they are too much? That might be feasible if my hands and arms are free. At worst I could drag them off myself. But if I am sheathed in the train's satin? I couldn't do anything either to free myself or to tell you I can't take any more."

"OK, Harry. We'll start with the train. It is detachable and I need your help to put the gown on."

Margaret spread the train over the double bed. It was wider and longer than the bed. The wedding gown is high necked with long narrow sleeves. The last six inches of the sleeves have a zip. Once those are closed, until they are underdone again, the wearer cannot get hands out of the sleeves. They are easy if your hands are free but impossible if wearing gloves. The back zip was hidden behind a row of fake buttons.

Under the dress are a long slip and a hooped petticoat. The skirt is lined with satin and between the inner and outer layers it has some stiff fabric to give the skirt some flare. Once Margaret was wearing the dress she asked me to put myself face-down on the train. She brought the two sides of the inner layer together and pulled it tight around me before fixing it with Velcro. From neck to beyond my feet I was now tightly sheathed in white satin. I could wriggle my fingers and arch my back but otherwise I was bagged in that train.

Margaret rolled me over and folded the upper part of the train downwards so that my face was exposed. She climbed onto the bed and lifted her skirts and petticoats so that I was looking straight up, inside the dome of her gown's skirt, at her naked sex. As she lowered that towards my face she shook out the skirt and petticoats so that they covered me from well above my head until below my waist. If I hadn't already been wrapped in the train most of me would have disappeared under her skirts.

I extended my tongue to lick and push between her sex. Margaret wriggled in ecstasy above me as I brought her to a peak again and again. Finally she moved backwards to straddle my chest. Her stiffened skirt, hooped petticoat and the long slip shrouded my face but loosely so although I couldn't get out from under them, I could still breathe.

Margaret was satisfied but I was frustrated. My hard erection was making a dent in the satin holding me helpless and I couldn't do a thing about it. Margaret climbed off me and then teased me. She took the folded down section of the train, pulled it up and over my head and then lifted my shoulders before pulling it down behind me. I was now completely shrouded in white satin, unable to move or see. She left me like that for about thirty seconds before rolling me over to be face down again. My erection was now trying to bore a hole through the bed as she undid the Velcro bonds. As soon as the train was loose, she rolled me back over, lifted her skirts and impaled herself on my waiting erection.

She covered me with her skirts before pressing the skirt down across my face as I erupted into her. As soon as I was spent she uncovered my face so I could pant for breath.

A quarter of an hour later Margaret was helping me to wear the wedding gown. She had put elbow length satin gloves on my arms first before zipping the sleeves tight over them. The back zip was now fastened with a small lock. Even without the gloves I would be unable to remove the gown.

She burrowed under the skirt and petticoats before taking my prick into her mouth. I was struggling to stay standing as she brought me to the edge of ejaculation again and again. At last she pushed me to sit to the edge of the bed as she finished me off. She kept me confined in that dress until the following morning. During the night she flipped the gown's long skirt up to cover my face as she rode me.

The next night my head was hooded in the panties unable to pull myself away from her damp sex as I aroused her again. But my hands were free. When I was dangerously short of breath I could ease the panties off my head for a break.

The new caravan, unlike the old one, had a small washing machine. It wasn't large enough for the wedding gown, which like all of Emily's special creations, was machine washable. I had asked and paid for rotary driers to be installed beside the caravan on this site and at the other two but we felt we couldn't put most of the bondage clothing on display even if the rotary driers had been erected, which they wouldn't be until the weekend.. We had a washing day on the Friday. Margaret had used the site's coin-operated laundrette in the past. We dried everything we washed in the caravan there, and put the wedding gown in the largest machine before drying that too.

On the Friday night, Margaret used two of the bondage aprons on me. She had brought nearly a dozen of them so we could take two back home without affecting the stock of bondage items.

We left the site on the Saturday morning so I could talk to Emily on the Sunday before she and David used the caravan for a week commencing Monday. As expected, Emily had dealt with all problems that had occurred while we were away. She hadn't even needed to call my mobile phone. She is as efficient and capable as her mother.

I felt some concern for David next week. Would his ex-wife repay his family's treatment of her by inescapable bondage on David? But they still seemed to love each other even if they weren't compatible in the long term. Maybe Emily and David will just enjoy themselves. I hope so and I hope that Margaret and I will explore the possibilities of bondage in the caravan in the months to come.

+++