Auditions Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rachel again. She knew of my family's history, and like you she appreciates my judgement. You had no reason to know about industrial land. All your activity has been residential, hasn't it?"

"Yes. But the site was a real bargain. I couldn't believe that my bid was accepted."

"What about the cost of the access, Harry?"

"More than I paid for the site, about seventy thousand, but without that access the site is useless."

"That sounds reasonable."

"It is. The highway contractor is short of work because of the lack of council road works. He is making a very small profit on the job."

"Even if you demolished the buildings and left the land vacant, or turned it into farmland for your friend Rory, the gravel deposits are worth more than you paid, Harry."

"So why didn't the roadstone company bid?"

"The part they already own has enough gravel for twenty years from when they start extracting it. The construction industry's needs are slowing. I don't think the roadstone company had spare capital. They do have gravel pits they are using now. If they had known how little you would get it for? They might have bid."

"So I have an asset of gravel that no one needs until after I'm long dead?"

"Probably. But until then you have an industrial estate, Harry, with reasonable access being installed, and my daughter Emily needs somewhere for her business..."

"I surrender! She'll get somewhere, Margaret."

"And I get you? In my bed?"

"If that's what you want."

"I do. Now."

"You'll have to be gentle and patient, Margaret. I'm out of practice and have probably drunk too much tonight."

+++

I had. Drunk too much. In Margaret's bed I was able to arouse her by extended attention with my tongue in and around her pussy. She was squealing loudly above me. I was grateful that her detached house stands in its own grounds and the double glazed windows were closed behind the thick curtains. If we had been heard the Police might have been called to a murder in progress.

I was unable to get a sustained erection. I needed to have several toilet breaks during the night. Shortly after dawn I woke to find Margaret's naked breast beside my head. As I stirred she pushed that breast over my face. She eased the erect nipple between my lips. I nibbled, sucked, and licked. This time I did become erect as Margaret's hand gently stroked.

Minutes later she was bouncing up and down on me, my erection clamped inside her, her breasts swinging wildly. I was holding back as she enjoyed orgasm after orgasm. She felt me reaching a climax. She grabbed her nightdress and pressed it down over my face. Swamped by her perfume, gagged by her hand over the silk, I erupted into her.

I slipped back into a warm contented sleep with Margaret's body in my arms.

+++

Over breakfast Margaret teased me. She was wearing one of the old nurse's dresses but with the bodice unbuttoned to show her bra. She had tied me to a kitchen chair with some maids' aprons. She fed me spoonful by spoonful with cereal before smothering me in her cleavage. It couldn't last. We both had things to do. She left me tied to the chair while she changed into normal clothes.

She rang her daughter Emily. The three of us would meet at Margaret's house on Sunday morning, the day after tomorrow, before I drove in my Landrover to the site. I would show Emily and Margaret around the buildings to look at possibilities for Emily's business.

Margaret released me after a final hug and kiss. I walked to my home office slightly aware that I had drunk too much last night. I needed several cups of coffee before I could deal effectively with emails and correspondence. My accountants were slightly concerned that I wasn't getting any income from the industrial estate and that costs would be incurred soon. Worrying is what accountants are good at. They know that the industrial site is a small part of my property portfolio and that income from the rest is very satisfactory.

+++

On Sunday the drive down the track was worse than I had remembered. It hadn't been maintained for years. Brambles had spread to reduce the width and years of neglect had made the surface even more bumpy than it had been. When I had looked at the site with Rory I had driven through his farmland, avoiding the track. If Emily was going to use the site before the access was improved she would have to go through the other estate or down Rory's access.

Once I had opened up the buildings Emily behaved like an excited teenager. The machinery I had written off as scrap was in better condition than that she already had. The material, the uniforms? She thought that if she couldn't use them, they could be sold on eBay, possibly for more than I had paid for the whole site. She already had a significant eBay presence and two women who did the eBay sales and despatch. They could work on selling stuff while the business was being moved. I agreed that Emily could sell whatever she could for a 50/50 split of the proceeds. The only worry Emily had was that the site, particularly the manufacturing part, was enormous, at least ten times the size of her present location. She couldn't afford to expand that much. Even the basic heating and power would be too much for the size of her business and the rates? Unaffordable.

I offered her use of whatever she wanted for a year in exchange for her selling the surplus machinery and clothing. The local council had already agreed to a rate-free period of a year for any business moving on the site from out of their area, which Emily's current location was. After a year we could negotiate again for whatever was reasonable for Emily's needs.

While Emily went off to explore the clothing manufacturing area I made coffee in the only part of the site that still had power and water. Those were the rooms used by the fly-by-night video company. The bills for water, power and sewage had been high for something that had been unused. I negotiated a substantial discount by agreeing to pay only since I bought the property. The utilities had only received three pennies to the pound of their debt from the liquidators and had tried to get the balance from me -- unsuccessfully.

Margaret suggested that I was being too generous to Emily.

"Am I?" I said. "I don't think so. It would cost me a large amount just to remove everything left behind. If Emily can sell it? She gets money; I get money and save on clearing the buildings."

"Are you sure, Harry? It's not because she's my daughter?"

"I know you and Emily. If she weren't your daughter I might want guarantees and legal agreements sorted out before allowing her to start trading here. We'll have those legal agreements, because her bankers will want them, but her word and mine are enough now. Guarantees? No. If she succeeds that's good for both of us. If she fails? What would I lose?"

Margaret's answer was to hug and kiss me.

"I wonder," she said as our clinch ended. "Are there any aprons left around here?"

"Probably," I said, "if not in these rooms there are hundreds around the site. But we don't want to shock Emily."

"I think she is unshockable but perhaps later? At my house? Emily's having dinner with me before going back to her house. Will you join us for dinner, and then meet my aprons later?"

"That is a set of requests I can't refuse, Margaret."

That elicited some more kissing that only ended when Emily joined us for coffee. She had found a unit that might be suitable for her, large enough to allow for expansion but suitable for her current set up. We discussed what she needed, first of all an agreement with Ralph for access until the main entrance is completed. That was easy. A quick phone call and Ralph agreed because it would be temporary and work was due to start on the main road shortly. His only condition was that the agreement was with me, not with Emily. I could allow Emily or whoever to use his farm access with panel vans but not with heavy vehicles.

Margaret asked Emily if she had found any aprons. Emily had. They went off together for a few minutes while I washed up the coffee things. Margaret came back with a large flat box that she put in my Landrover.

"They will need washing," Margaret said. "They've been in store for nearly forty years. I'll put the washing machine on when I get home."

At her house Margaret made some tea and sent me and Emily into the living room while she was busy in the kitchen. She had a casserole that had been started by the oven's timer but needed to prepare and microwave some vegetables. I heard the washing machine starting.

I sat on the familiar settee. Emily sat in an armchair facing me. Emily wanted to know when she could move on to my site.

"It'll take about a week for the legal paperwork and I need to get an electrician and plumber on site. The part you want to use will need the electrical services checked and probably rewired. The kitchen and toilets haven't been used for forty years. The plumber can check them. The kitchen was very basic. Even if it and the toilets need replacing? A fortnight perhaps?"

"So I could be on site by the beginning of next month?"

"Probably, Emily, if you can afford the removal costs."

"What I want to do is move my sales staff first. They could start selling the surplus equipment. Half the proceeds would fund the move without my need to go to the bank for an overdraft. On David's family land my overheads were reasonably low and I didn't need a loan from the bank. The cost of your area is even less. Once I've moved my overheads will be lower. But you're sure I can sell all the equipment and stock? It could raise far more than you paid at auction."

"Yes, Emily. You and your people can do it. All I want is half the profits from the sales. That could repay the access improvements. Until that is done I can't reasonably get anyone else on site. That would be too much for Rory because it could get in the way of his farm. I also need the buildings empty so I can get the services sorted out. Apart from the electrics there is no telephone service. There will be a temporary connection by the end of the week with basic broadband but if the whole site is in use I will need a fibre network. That will take about a month."

"But you seem to be charging me too little. Is that because I'm Margaret's daughter?"

"No, Emily. It's a good deal for both of us. I get a business on site that will help me to get the rest of the buildings available for others. I get you there before the access is finished. I couldn't do that for most businesses but you have lightweight materials and finished products. Your vans are small enough not to inconvenience Rory. Most of all I get an income while I'm paying for the improvements."

Emily got up from her armchair and sat beside me on the settee. Suddenly she kissed my cheek before grabbing my head and turning it into a full kiss.

"Hey, Emily! He's mine! Hands off!" Margaret shouted from the doorway.

Emily pulled her face away from me.

"Sorry, Mum. I know he's yours but I wanted to thank him."

"OK, but don't do it while I'm not around. You might give him ideas about both of us. Dinner is served..."

"OK, Mum. We're coming. But Harry has shown me a way out of the problems that have been bothering me for months. That feels like love. Divorcing David wouldn't have been so bad except for his family. We had drifted apart and the divorce is just recognising what we both knew -- our marriage was over. But David's family have been arseholes about my business, making unnecessary obstacles for me. Now Harry has given me hope and an opportunity to build my business. I was more worried about my staff and our customers than the divorce..."

"Yes, Emily. We'll agree that Harry is great for us. Just remember that he's mine, not yours."

"We can't share him?" Emily was obviously teasing Margaret.

"No, we can't. He's mine!" Margaret retorted.

"Ladies, please can you stop and we have dinner?" I protested.

They looked at me and laughed. Neither of them had been serious.

+++

The next few weeks were awkward for Margaret and me. Emily was staying with Margaret as her former home was sold and the proceeds split with David. Eventually both would be able to buy something smaller than their previous house but Emily wasn't making much progress on that. She was far more involved with moving her business.

Emily and the people working for her were delighted and excited about their new base on my industrial estate. Their sales on eBay were going really well. The uniforms were selling and the larger sizes often started a bidding war and were obviously bought by men. Some of the equipment and machinery she didn't need had sold for thousands of pounds each when Emily and I had thought we might get twenty pounds per item.

My share of the eBay profits was increasing. If it continued at this rate within a couple of months I would have repaid the price of buying the site and the increased access. Emily's company had more capital than it ever had and reduced costs with higher sales of their normal products.

"Normal products"? Emily's sales people were excellent. One of the items on the site had been a massive stock of very large Maids' uniforms in a hard wearing black cotton. They probably hadn't originally sold because they were far larger than most maids would be. They came with an elastic belt with a metal fastening in front. One of the sales people was a large and busty woman. Her other sales person had taken a picture of her wearing that uniform but with another item -- a very long lace trimmed waist apron with long streamers. On Margaret or Emily that apron would almost touch the floor. On the sales lady the uniform and apron were ankle length and the streamers behind, tied in an elaborate bow, also nearly touched the floor.

Put on eBay the bidding was furious for the first few sets. The feedback and reviews from the buyers were excellent. They put more on with a buy-it-now price of forty pounds and sold over one hundred in three weeks. Some buyers came back with a repeated request. Could the same uniform in that size with the apron, be made in black satin? A few added requests for black satin with white frilled black satin panties and a very full multi-layered frilly petticoat. It was obvious that they wanted a fantasy French Maid's outfit in a large size but with a long full skirt like the original cotton maid's uniform. There were a few other requests as well that startled Emily.

There were hundreds of yard of black satin in the items that had been left and many reels of lace that could be used to add frills to panties or petticoats. As soon as Emily's production people moved in and had familiarised themselves with the new equipment they starting making test examples in a range of sizes and some with the suggested additions.

That led to a row between Emily and Margaret next time they invited me for an evening meal. After the meal Emily wanted me to try on and demonstrate one of the large trial black satin maid's outfit. Margaret insisted that I was hers and I should only wear that outfit for her. I sat silent while mother and daughter argued. I was silent because the two of them had tied me to a chair in the dining room with a long-streamered apron, and gagged me with a short maid's apron.

Eventually the two of them agreed that I should demonstrate the outfit on Margaret's double bed if both of them also wore black satin maid's uniforms. While Emily went out to her car to get samples in sizes for Margaret and her, Margaret took me to her bedroom, helped me to undress, and then pulled a pair a black satin frilly panties up my legs. They were high waisted and full. As they slithered over my sex I became erect. Margaret pulled them down briefly to fit a condom.

They asked me to look away as both of them put the full uniforms on. When I could look they were wearing French maids' satin dresses. Their skirts were puffed out by layers of petticoats and the apron reached the skirt hems almost at their ankles. Their aprons had a wide blue ribbon through slots down the sides and across the lower hem.

"OK, Emily," Margaret said, "What now?"

"Gloves for Harry," Emily answered.

They fitted long black satin gloves on my hands and up to my upper arms before fastening a buckle on each wrist. My gloved hands were slid inside the long sleeves of the dress. The cuffs on each sleeve had several buttons When buttoned there was no way I could undo them or remove the gloves. Emily pulled the bodice of the dress up to my neck and zipped up the back. She showed me two small pieces of twisted wire, the sort used to hold wires together on a new electrical product.

"Really, Harry, these should be very small padlocks but these will do for a test."

She went behind me and fiddled at the top of the closed zip.

"There." She said. "You're locked into the dress."

Margaret had lifted the long skirt and was wriggling something around my waist at the top of the panties. She held out a hand to Emily who passed her the second piece of wire. Margaret pulled the skirt down.

"And now the panties are zipped to the inside of the dress and locked in place, Harry. You can't get that dress or panties off even though they are locked with wire, not padlocks. Your gloved hands couldn't do it".

The two of them helped me to stand up. Emily knelt on the floor holding open the waistband of a mass of frilly petticoat. Margaret steadied me as I stepped, one foot after the other, into that waistband. Emily pulled the petticoat up so that the waistband was against where the panties were attached to the dress. She pulled the skirt down and it spread the skirt into a tightly stuffed dome. Margaret tied the long apron around me before they asked me to stand against an unencumbered wall as they took a series of photos from various angles.

"Thank you, Harry," Emily said. "You're wearing the enforced cross-dressed version. Mum and I are wearing the mistress version with mistress aprons, You also have a mistress apron. We'll demonstrate."

Emily sat at the top end of the bed leaning against the headboard. Margaret helped me on to the bed with the back of my head against Emily's puffed out skirt and apron. My head dented Emily's skirt and sunk until I had skirt and apron beyond my face at both sides.

"Put your hands beside Emily's waist," Margaret ordered.

I did. Somehow a section of the apron's waistband wrapped around my gloved wrists and tightened. I couldn't move my hands or arms away. My arms outside Emily's skirt, had pushed it higher around my head and it was almost completely surrounded with only a small slit for me to see through.

Emily spread her legs. As she did her skirt and apron closed in front of my face. My head was lost in the folds of skirt and apron. Emily wriggled her apron out from behind my head and I was surrounded by the black satin of her skirt. She pulled the apron down and fed it around my head before pulling on the blue ribbon. The apron bagged my whole head before she tied the ribbon tight.

"It works!" I heard her say triumphantly through the apron and skirt muffling me. I felt her legs withdraw. I might have been able to see as the black satin of her skirt moved, except for the apron hooding me. I felt her undo and remove her apron but my hands were still trapped by it. She lifted herself from behind me and off the bed.

"Harry's all yours, Mum," Emily said.

I heard her getting dressed and leaving the bedroom as Margaret straddled me. Margaret lifted her skirts and positioned herself over my satin sheathed erection. She started moving up and down on it but then reached upwards, grabbed Emily's discarded skirt and petticoats before she wrapped them tight around my head and tied them there with the streamers of the apron.

I was having difficulty breathing through the apron hood and the layers of satin skirt and petticoats. All of them had Emily's perfume which was exactly the same as Margaret's. I was well aware that I was imprisoned and trapped by Margaret and I ejaculated into the condom. Margaret felt me slump and gradually unwrapped my head. She released my arms and brought them down by my sides but she fixed them to the waistband of the apron around my waist. She climbed off me. "Roll over, Harry," she said.