Auditions Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled and my face was buried in Emily's skirt and petticoats again. She reached for the wire holding the zip around the panties, removed it, undid the zip and pulled the panties down. She turned me over again before removing the used condom and fitting a new one. She pulled the frilly satin panties down to my knees before completely taking her own off. My head was still denting Emily's discarded clothing as Margaret kissed me. I wanted to wrap my arms around her. Although I struggled, my wrists and arms were secured against my sides.

My futile struggles seemed to amuse Margaret.

"You're not going anywhere, Harry, until I let you," she said. "Anyway you are locked in that dress and can't get out without help even if I have unzipped the panties. I can do whatever I like to you -- like this."

Margaret eased Emily's dress from behind my head, stuffed my mouth with her own satin panties and shoved my head up inside Emily's skirt and petticoats holding them tight across my face. I struggled as much as I could to displace them so I could breathe but Margaret's body was too heavy for me to dislodge. She released her hold and let me pant for breath through my nose.

"Emily didn't try all the possible accessories," Margaret said in a conversational tone, like this..."

She picked up something white that was beside her. I shook my head violently as she spread it in her hands and I recognised a white mob cap. She covered my face with it before pulling it down to my neck, hooding me. It held Margaret's panties in my mouth, and Margaret took Emily's apron to hood over the mob cap before she tied the long streamers round and round my lower face and tied them tight.

As I was shaking my head in a useless attempt to free myself from the mob cap and apron, Margaret lifted the skirt of my maid's dress, spread the skirt and petticoats of her own and eased herself on to my recovered erection.

I stopped struggling and relaxed as Margaret brought me close to a peak again and again before she finally clamped herself around me and let me emit into the condom.

Half an hour later she had released me and I was getting dressed.

"Emily has given us all three maid's uniforms. Harry," Margaret said.

"Has she? That's generous of her, but I think they are possibly too elaborate for sex between us, Margaret. I'm happy with my face against your panties and nothing else. You and they are enough for me."

"Would you object if I used them sometimes, Harry?"

"Of course not but you can bring me to a peak without making me quite so helpless."

"I like riding a helpless Harry," Margaret said.

"I know you do, but one of those aprons is enough to make me your victim."

+++

Emily's company sold many versions of the black satin French maid's outfits. The sale of unwanted uniforms and equipment from my industrial site paid me for the site purchase and the road improvements. By the end of Emily's first year on my site I was making a profit from most of the other units but Emily had expanded her operation to twice the size she had expected.

I had resumed my sexual submission to Emily's mother Margaret, often smothered under her panties or a helpless prisoner inside some of Emily's new products even if I wasn't sure that Emily should be providing them to her mother to use on Emily's soon to be stepfather.

As I had started, so I continued:

I looked up to see Margaret's white cotton panties under the skirt of her blue dress. Those panties dropped towards my face before my face was squashed between her legs. I couldn't protest because I was gagged with a maid's small apron.