Auditory Aid

Story Info
A strange phone makes a busty girl fuck her little sister.
4.6k words
4.12
24.8k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am going to fucking kill you!" Darling said.

Standing in a bedroom that was not hers, the nineteen-year-old girl pointed the cellphone's screen at Scott Norman. She pressed her thumb against the phone's power button.

Scott Norman was an eighteen-year-old asshole.

"This phone doesn't even work, you son of a bitch," Darling said. Scott ran a hand through his reddish-brown hair, then he sat on his bed. "The deal is off. I'm not going to be having sex with some weirdo who accepts sex as payment."

"But you were," Scott said, leaning toward Darling a bit. Darling's hands came to her hips, and she shook her head. Her brown eyes wandered. As her dark brown hair remained cloaked in light, she gazed at the John F. Kennedy poster on the wall. Scott followed Darling's gaze. "Yeah, Big Ken is my hero. And you can be my hero, too. Just listen to me. I swear to God that the phone isn't broken. I just bought it last week. Look, it's not like I even needed a new phone anyway. But I can get another one tomorrow. I'm pretty sure it will work. Fuck me today and you will have a new phone tomorrow. How does that sound?"

The girl in the room knew that Scott was a liar.

Darling smiled.

After leaving Scott with sore-because-they-got-kicked testicles, Darling went home.

She still had the broken phone.

Unbeknownst to Darling, a fly made its way into the house. Then the girl shut the door.

Darling took off her shoes, removed her socks.

Seated on the sofa was June. The girl had turned eighteen years old the day before. The barefooted teen gave Darling a wave with her free hand. The other hand held the television's remote control.

"Hey, big sis," June said. She moved her brown-eyed gaze to the television's glowing screen. Darling pulled the useless cellphone out the pocket of her blue jeans. She stroked its blank screen with her left thumb. "Is that a new phone? It doesn't look like the one I usually see you with."

Yes. It was not the phone that was currently inside Darling's bedroom. The phone in Darling's hand was as worthless as Scott.

Fuck that fucking JFK worshipper.

Fuck him.

Darling had managed to kick Scott in the balls, yeah, but she hadn't been able to get a working phone from him. Regardless of that fact, Darling had taken the broken phone with her. For some strange reason, the busty nineteen-year-old felt the strong urge to keep the phone as safe as possible.

It was just a broken phone. But Darling preferred to keep it safe and well, as if it were her own younger sister.

Odd.

"It's a broken phone, June," Darling said. There was another sofa in the living room. And Darling moved her attention to it. Without bothering to toss the broken phone, the big-titted teen headed close to the sofa. She rested the phone against it. "It's a big disappointment, but I want to keep it. For some reason. I can't explain why."

Darling took a step back. It would be nice to sit next to her little sister.

"Fuck your sister," a voice said, emerging from the phone.

The phone's screen stayed blank.

"Did you hear what it just fucking said?!" Darling said, speaking as her heart pounded in her chest. She took a breath that shook hard. "June, you heard that, right?!"

"Hear what?" June said.

Darling turned to face June, who stayed seated on the sofa. A red soda can remained on the coffee table. It was open. As gunshots erupted from whatever movie or show June was watching, Darling furrowed her dark brown eyebrows. Then she pointed a finger at the cellphone, which was supposed to be broken.

"The phone!" she said. "The phone said... something."

"'Something' isn't really a scary word, Darling," June said. She showed her white teeth in a carefree smile, trying to cheer up her bustier sister. June patted the spot next to her. "Sit next to me, big sis. Just relax a bit. You're scared, like a guy who called women 'females' on Twitter and is expecting backlash. Calm down."

"This isn't a joke, June," Darling said as her younger sister set the remote control down. "I heard a voice. And it came out of that phone."

June lifted the soda can off the coffee table.

"The phone is haunted," Darling said. "Or something."

Her younger sister laughed, shook. As the red can in June's hand trembled, the dark contents of her soda emerged from the opening in the can's lid. Soda spilled onto June's gray shirt.

Good.

June had made fun of Darling's terror.

She deserved to have soda ruining her shirt.

"Goddammit!" June said, talking as dark soda ruined her shirt. She slammed her soda can onto the coffee table's hard surface. "Darling, can you be a good sport? Don't make fun of my breasts, please. Because you're going to see them. I'm not... wearing a bra. And I'm obviously not as well-endowed as you."

Seeing June spill soda on her shirt on accident had drained Darling's earlier anger and fear.

"They're just tits, sis," Darling said. "Me, you, and Mom have them. It's no big deal. And if you want a new shirt, I'll just let you have one of mine. It's all right."

June stood. The younger sister was about to take off her shirt. She was about to show her sibling those breasts of hers. Darling swallowed. Her heart hammered within her chest.

Why the hell was she so excited?

"You're a good sister," June said. Then she took off her wet shirt. "This is awkward."

"They're f..." Darling said, aiming her eyes at June's tits. Her nipples were brown. Just like her older sister's. "It's fine, I mean."

June started walking. Her tits jiggled as she moved. Darling forced herself to look away, but it had come with a lot of difficulty.

"What are you going to do?" Darling said.

"I'm going to throw away this goddamn shirt, of course," June said, then she retreated into the kitchen. "You should really sit down, though! I'm topless, but that doesn't mean I can't watch some top quality television!"

At least June's bad jokes made the universe seem less like a bad place. Still, seeing June's bare breasts had made a strange lust slither its way into Darling's slim but busty body.

June had suggested that Darling sit, so Darling sat.

As she stayed seated on the sofa, Darling moved her focus to the red soda can that had blessed her. Thanks to the dark soda, Darling had seen two wonderful things.

Darling was interested in her sister's breasts.

Was the busty girl close to becoming like those weirdos who read erotic stories featuring incest?

When June returned to her seat, she said, "I'm sorry for laughing a few minutes ago."

Darling shook her head, tried hard to keep her focus on the television and not her little sister's breasts.

It was supposed to be easy to keep your focus off a relative's boobs.

What was wrong with Darling?

Did that phone in the room slip an incest-causing curse into her life?

"It's okay," Darling said. "I was scared because of a stupid phone. I was also being a real idiot. Maybe I'm just going crazy."

It did seem like Darling was crazy for her little sister's tits.

"Maybe," June said. Darling turned her head to her. June shut her brown eyes, leaned back, crossed her slim arms. The gesture pushed her breasts together, making cleavage that was sweet to the eyes. Darling's nipples hardened in her red bra. "I really hope you're not going crazy, Darling."

"I'm just crazy for my little sister," Darling said, speaking as the light in the living room shined against those beautiful breasts that belonged to her sister. "And don't worry about the size of your breasts. You probably won't stay as a B-cup forever, little sister. Sometimes a girl's boobs get a lot bigger after she turns eighteen. You might get bigger breasts when you're in your twenties, too."

June moved her concentration to her bare breasts. She placed her hands against them, pushed them together. The wonderful sight made wet arousal spread onto Darling's red panties.

"I want these things to get bigger," June said. "I really do."

Then the topless June moved her hands away from her breasts. She grabbed her red soda can, brought it toward her mouth.

Buzzing erupted near Darling's ear.

"It's a fucking bug!" Darling shouted, causing June to flinch.

Soda spilled onto June's naked breasts.

Darling stood, and she watched as a fly darted into the kitchen.

"Seriously, Darling?!" June said, expressing her anger as dark soda soaked her lovely tits. "Give me some paper towels! Now I have no soda, and my breasts are wet!"

Darling already had something that could clean her sister's breasts.

A tongue.

June's older sister had a tongue.

Darling sat next to June, who was still topless. She still carried that amazing soda can in her hand.

"I'm not a weirdo, June," Darling said. "Please, remember that. Because I'm going to do something that's really going to make me seem like a weirdo. Okay. Here I go."

She took a deep breath.

She moved her lips close to June's right breast. Darling stuck her tongue out, slid it along her sister's tit skin.

"Darling!" June yelled, rage and shock spreading throughout her voice as her big sister spread warm saliva onto her breast. "What the fuck?! Stop licking my tit!"

Darling had the luxury of licking delicious soda. She had the luxury of licking June's glorious breast.

Jesus fucking Christ, licking your sister's breast was way better than watching cable.

"I have to clean your breasts," Darling said, as if what she was doing were not weird as hell. She licked the curve of June's tit. "This isn't incest. I'm not fucking you, little sis."

Darling grabbed the amazing boobs, pressed them together. She directed admiration at them, then the girl licked the left tit. Soda met her tongue. A tit met her tongue. It was her sister's tit, too, which only fueled the older girl's eagerness to get her sibling cleaned up. Maybe Darling was a weirdo.

She licked June's nipple. As she continued pressing her younger sibling's naked boobs together, Darling made eye contact with June.

"You're so lucky that this is a very awkward situation for both of us," June said. "I can't even tell Mom and Dad about this. And I think my boobs are clean now. You can stop this weird shit."

Yes.

Darling could stop the weird shit.

But she could keep the weird shit going. She seemed to be in love with her little sister's breasts, after all.

"I don't want to stop," Darling said. She squeezed her sister's breasts. They felt good. They were also beautiful, which was another plus. "Mom and Dad really gave me a great gift. They gave me you. I love you, June."

"I love you, too, but you're an asshole," June replied.

Darling smiled, took June's brown nipple into her mouth. She sucked on her little sister's tit with pleasure.

The phone had commanded Darling to fuck her sister. It seemed like the phone might just get its wish. Soon.

"Darling, stop!" June said. A trembling exhale came out her mouth. "Oh, God! Please, stop! I shouldn't be enjoying this!"

June was enjoying having her nipple sucked by her own sister?

Nice.

"Darling, I'm going to hurt you," June said, talking while Darling continued savoring the saliva-soaked nipple. "If you don't stop, I'm going to hurt you. I'll slap you. I'll do something to you."

Darling did not stop her sucking.

A brief moment went by, then a hand yanked on her long hair. Darling was forced away from June's nipple. She felt like a baby who had been snatched away from their mother's breast.

"Okay," Darling said to her sister, who released her hair. "I'm done. I'm done. Fuck, I shouldn't have done that. Fuck!"

June stood, set her soda can on the coffee table's surface. She aimed her brown eyes at Darling's clothed breasts, which were huge.

"Fuck you, Darling," June said. She leaned forward, grabbed the older girl's thin shirt, then ripped it open. "And fuck your shirt."

A familiar anger plunged into Darling. This anger was the same anger that had moved into her when June borrowed one of her shirts without asking.

"I can kill you today, June!" Darling said. She stood. Her nostrils flared as she remained aware that she didn't actually plan on killing her sister. But she could hurt the girl in a variety of different ways. Not all of them had to be physical. "You're a goddamn loser! And your tits are never going to get bigger!"

Darling reached out and squeezed June's naked breasts.

"They're always going to be this size, bitch," Darling said. She moved her hands away from her sister's breasts. "You're never going to be well-endowed, sister."

June narrowed her eyes. She clutched Darling's red bra, tore it open. Next, the younger sibling tossed the ruined shirt and the ruined bra onto the floor.

She slapped a huge tit.

"Fuck your tits, Darling," June said. Her sister was now as topless as she was. "And fuck your clothes, too."

June pounced on Darling. The big sister dropped against the sofa, causing her heavy breasts to jiggle. Hands that she had held many times before made contact with her blue jeans. Darling wore no belt.

"June, what the hell are you doing?!" Darling said. June unbuttoned her big sister's jeans, unzipped them. "Hey! Stop it, brat!"

Darling moved her hands. June noticed. She grabbed Darling's wrists and pinned them against the sofa.

"Stop struggling!" June said. "You touched me without permission. It's obvious that you don't deserve to wear clothes. I'm going to strip you. And you are going to let me do it. Because if you don't, I'm going to tell Mom and Dad what you did."

There it was.

Blackmail.

Insidious and annoying blackmail. Darling had touched her little sister in an inappropriate way. And that little sister now held power over the busty sibling.

"Fuck it!" Darling said. "Strip me. Take my clothes off."

"You're a sick bastard, you know that?" June said as she slid Darling's blue jeans down her curvy hips. After removing the jeans, June tossed them onto the floor. She brought her fingers to Darling's red panties. "And you're wet. Did licking my tits turn you on? You're so damn disgusting."

June took off her sister's panties. She hurled them onto the floor.

Darling was naked.

June was topless and wearing gray sweatpants.

She was kneeling. On either side of her was a naked leg that belonged to her older sister.

"I need to see how disgusting you really are," June said, moving her brown-eyed gaze to Darling's exposed pussy. "If you're wet, then I'll know that you're a really big sicko."

June inserted a thin finger into Darling.

"Oh, fuck," Darling whispered. She placed her hands against her big breasts, squeezed them. "I'm so wet, June. You feel it, don't you? You feel how wet I am."

"I also feel how warm you are," June said, replying to Darling as the older girl's pussy moved warmth into her arousal-cloaked finger. June pulled her finger free, sucked on it. "I didn't know you taste this good, Darling. Anyway, I confirmed it. You really are a big sicko."

June had swallowed her own sister's pussy juice. She was a big sicko, too.

These two sisters, Darling and June, were both sickos.

"You're wet, you disgusting freak," June said. She rubbed her thighs through her gray sweatpants, bit her lip. "I'm wet, too. And that means we can help each other. Just like sisters should."

"June, st-" Darling said.

But she shut the fuck up.

For a strange reason, she preferred to let the sinning continue. The phone.

It was the damn phone.

"Is there something you want to tell me, Darling?" June said before getting off the sofa. She brought her thin fingers against her sweatpants.

"Let's keep going with this," Darling said. June slid her sweatpants past her ass. She tossed them onto the floor, removed her black panties. Darling reached out and ran her fingers along her little sister's naked butt. "Your ass feels nice, by the way."

The intense urge to dominate her younger sister crept into Darling's mind.

"You're not going to fuck me, June," Darling said. She stood, shoved June onto the sofa. Darling pinned her sibling's arms above her head. June's wrists were pinned, too. "I'm going to fuck you."

Warmth radiated through Darling's girlhood. The big-titted teenager's pussy was against June's naked thigh.

Darling rubbed herself against her younger sister's warm thigh, let a sweetness-filled moan loose.

"You're fucking my thigh!" June said as Darling humped her harder. Her wrists were still pinned against the sofa. "And you're enjoying it!"

"Shut the fuck up, June!" Darling said.

Her warm clit slid back and forth against June's thigh. Darling's large tits jiggled with no control as she used her sister's thigh for pleasure.

"Fuck, this feels good," Darling said. "So good."

The movements continued as June admired the two jiggling tits that were beautiful and attached to her older sister.

Darling noticed what had caught her little sister's interest. She stopped humping the younger girl's warm thigh.

"These are what you want?" Darling said before putting a big smile on her face. She grabbed June's arms, moved her into a sitting position. Darling pressed a hand against her baby sister's naked back. Her other hand stroked the eighteen-year-old's hair. "Let your big sister feed you."

June grabbed a big titty, and she rubbed her tongue along the little bumps on Darling's brown areola. She sucked on her busty sister's delightful breast.

"Good girl," Darling said. She ran a slim finger along the bumps of June's spine. "Suck that titty, baby sis."

A shivering, pleasure-filled groan came out Darling's mouth as a wet mouth continued covering her nipple. The younger girl did not stop nursing on her big sister's big tits as Darling stroked her long hair. It was a soothing act. It was a great act. Both sisters enjoyed themselves. The rage that had claimed both of them was now gone. It had been drained away.

What the two siblings were doing was taboo to a high degree. Still, it was not sex. The pair were not engaging in sexual intercourse. It was just one sister sucking on her other sister's breast.

No big deal.

"Enough of this," Darling said.

She grabbed June's head, forced her away from her huge tit. Darling focused on June's lips, ran her thumb along their softness.

"You're beautiful," Darling said. She pressed her lips against June's cheek, giving her a sister's kiss. "You're so beautiful."

Darling planted a sweet kiss against June's lips. The younger girl's lips were soft and alluring. They were precious.

A short moment after she made the passionate kiss come to a stop, Darling pressed her hands against June's bare shoulders. She forced the girl onto her back.

Darling sat on June's face.

The younger sister let her pink tongue meet her big sister's wet pussy.

"Eat my pussy, June," Darling said. She played with her sibling's hair, which was a lot more normal than the sister-on-sister lovemaking. Darling's legs shook a bit. "Oh, yes. Yes. Show me how much you love me. Take care of your older sis. Make her feel good."

Arousal-induced wetness continued to leak from Darling's love tunnel. The younger June pressed her thin fingers against Darling's naked thighs as the elder sister dominated her.

Darling rode June's face, moved with an incest-loving fierceness as she remained as a girl who loved her sister too much.

Yes, Darling was a weirdo. She was a disgusting sicko.

But if sexually fooling around with your female sibling was this great, then Darling was proud to be a weird and disgusting sicko. She was so proud.

"Incest is illegal, baby," Darling said as she fucked her little sister's face. "We could get locked up for doing this. But fuck the law. Fucking your face is so great. I don't ever want to stop fucking you, June."

As her tongue stayed drowning in delightful pussy juice, June did not give the older girl a response.

12