Auditory Aid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darling knew that she loved her baby sister a lot more than before. A lot more than before. She savored each wonderful lick that June gave her. The licking was great. The girl doing the licking was great.

June was eating her big sister out. That much was obvious.

And Darling, who was the eldest of the two siblings, cherished what June was doing to her. She was in the process of relishing the luxurious moment. The oral sex was luxurious. And it was a privilege to have a younger sister who was willing to give you what you wanted. It was a privilege to have a younger sister whose tongue was a luxury.

Darling's leaking cunt was being tended to by a great girl.

That great girl was going to make her sister cum.

A delightful moan exploded from Darling's mouth, then her pussy sprayed its warmth-bringing juice. The busty girl's little sister was forced to accept the arousal that soaked her face and tongue.

June swallowed her sister's girl liquid. Her hands stayed against Darling's wonderful thighs. Those thighs were as exposed as the lust that covered the two naked bodies in the room.

"You just made me cum, bitch," Darling said. She laughed. June giggled.

Darling moved onto her bare ass, and she focused on June's drooling hole.

The eldest sister had to help her sister.

Darling's heart pounded in her chest. Maybe June's own heart pounded, too.

In any case, Darling knew that the wetness that soaked her sister's face had come from her cunt. The cunt had been pleased. Courtesy of the girl named June.

"I need to make you feel good, too, sis," Darling said.

The large-breasted girl moved her face into the gap between June's thighs. There was a chance that Darling's face would be wet soon.

Darling inhaled the aroma coming from June's wet cunt. The pussy was weeping. It was.

Fantastic.

The older girl exhaled a breath, let it cover the cunt that was waiting to be pleased.

June doubled as a girl who was prepared to experience a strong amount of sapphic pleasure.

Darling made the important decision to rub her soft lips up and down June's leaking slit. Giving well-deserved pleasure to June was important. And that was what Darling intended on doing. She would rather let her younger sister experience pleasure than have the younger girl be bored.

June did not deserve to be bored. What June deserved to experience was a lot of fun. She deserved to take in a lot of pleasure. Darling could please the other girl. She could.

Scott Norman, who was an asshole who acted like he wanted to suck John F. Kennedy's dick, did not deserve to know pleasure.

But Darling knew that June deserved all of the best.

So, Darling lapped at her sister's sweet slit.

June massaged her own breasts as she watched Darling lick her pussy juice. She licked her sister with love.

Darling, who seemed to know where all of June's pleasurable spots were, licked her little sister with a master lesbian's grace.

The older girl's tongue was warm. Warm and awesome.

June's slim body squirmed against the sofa. A soft moan emerged from her mouth. Hot tears of joy left her brown eyes, descended her beautiful face. The girl's sister did not stop exploring her pussy with her pink and warm tongue.

Moaning.

June was moaning as her lovely sister made her love incest more and more.

Darling sucked on her younger sister's wet pussy lips. She licked at the precious liquid that left the eighteen-year-old's wonder tunnel. Darling found great pleasure in drinking from her sibling's lovable hole.

And then there was June, who groped herself. She groped her bare tits. She ran a hand along the warm skin of her neck. She touched her dark brown hair. Her mouth was free, which meant she released those blissful moans of hers.

June experienced a high degree of sapphic ecstasy. She couldn't even deny it.

Her big sister knew how to please, simply put.

The warm and great arousal that poured out June's pussy went into her sister's mouth. Darling was a girl who knew how to swallow.

Pleasure.

More pleasure filled June, who sobbed. She wailed in pleasure, and then she squirted. Her wetness sprayed against her big sister's face. The wetness splashed into the older sibling's sweet mouth. The sapphic liquid was great. It was well-liked. Like parents who knew when to shut the fuck up.

Darling made her soaked tongue leave her sister's stimulated cunt. Girl cum dripped off the tip of her tongue.

The large-breasted girl's face glistened with her baby sister's juice.

Darling went closer to June, then gave her a wet kiss on the lips. It was wet because of the younger girl's pussy liquid.

"Do you still think I'm an asshole?" Darling said. She smiled. Her sister's wetness dropped off her teeth, landed on the girl it had come from. Darling wiped the arousal away. "You're welcome."

"No, Darling," June said. "You're not an asshole."

They smiled at each other.

"Let's scissor." Darling said.

She had said it with the same casualness of a guy telling his friend, "Let's play basketball."

June raised her leg in the air. She and Darling joined hands.

They joined pussies.

Darling, who was older and bustier, rubbed her leaking cunt against her own sister's leaking cunt.

June, who was younger and more prone to outbursts, unleashed a pleasure-filled moan as the two sisters mixed their precious girl warmth together.

Two sisters were scissoring.

They were scissoring with each other.

Terribly fantastic incest was thick in the living room.

As she held June's hand, Darling continued grinding her wet pussy against her younger sister's well-soaked cunt.

"Yeah, June!" Darling said, moving faster. "Take it all, you incest-loving brat!"

Her big titties jiggled.

"Asshole," June said. Then a big smile reached her face. She moaned. "Keep fucking me!"

Her big sister continued rubbing her shaved cunt against her. Two shaved pussies were sliding against each other.

Wet. The pussies were wet. And their owners were sister and sister.

The girls breathed hard. They both unleashed loud moans as excitement and pleasure filled their beautiful bodies.

"I'm going to fucking cum!" Darling said, still pressing one hand against June's naked thigh. Sweat met June's palm. Sweat met Darling's palm. "You're sweating on my hand, you sick brat."

"You're sweating on mine, too!" June said. She stopped holding hands with Darling.

Then she squirted.

Darling eased off her little sister's pussy. Girl cum blasted out her own leaking cunt, splashing against June's skin.

"Fuck!" yelled both sisters.

Heavy breaths left Darling. Heavy breaths left June, too.

Darling moved her weight onto June, who wrapped her slim arms around her. Her large breasts mashed against June's smaller breasts.

"Sleep with me, Darling," June said. "Right here. Please."

Darling stroked her younger sister's wet face, then she kissed her on the lips.

"I will," Darling said. "And when we wake up, we'll fuck again."

"We better," June said. She shut her eyes.

When June was asleep, Darling shifted her attention to the cellphone that she had placed on the other sofa.

"Thank you." Darling said.

"You're welcome, Darling," said the phone.

12