Audrey's Awakening Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We talked quietly about the future Las Vegas work Jo and I had lined up and she was excitedly animated about our future prospects in the music business. She was also very curious about how I felt about Jo, and sincerely hoped my relationship with her would blossom romantically.

"And just what makes you think Jo wants to have that kind of relationship with me?" I returned with a laugh.

Audrey rolled her eyes, "Puh...leez, I'm a woman and I've got eyes. In case it might have escaped your attention, she's already very much in love with you. She's a gorgeous woman, Jessie. Every man in the room tonight could see it. And if you pussyfoot around too much with her, some other guy...or girl... is going to snap her up."

I nodded and bit my lip; it was a rather sobering thought. Something inside me definitely did not like the idea of Jo spending time with some other man.

"You know," she said, adjusting her breasts beneath her dress. "This weekend hasn't just been fun. It's actually been my very own life-altering experience. I mean...it has completely opened my eyes to experiencing new and exciting things that I might never have even contemplated."

I smiled, "Like what?"

She pursed her lips thoughtfully for a moment before speaking. "All right," she began with a little smile. "Knowing the old me, I most definitely would have never worn my sexy dresses out in public. But I've come to realize how much I sincerely love dressing sensually. It makes me feel all girly and feminine."

She smiled broadly, "And from now on, that's precisely how I plan to dress. I mean, I know I'm no spring chicken, but I'm going to show off my legs and my figure for as long as I can manage to pull it off. I'll be looking into a whole new line of clothing when I get home." She laughed aloud, "Maybe not quite as sexy as this one to go to work, but that frumpy style I was so used to will be long gone."

"I like that idea, you've got an incredible body, Mom." I paused and looked at her thoughtfully, "I hope I can still call you Mom from time to time."

"Oh, my God, of course," she responded, her eyes wide. She then smiled, "Just maybe not when we're in bed together."

I smiled and nodded, "It has always been completely obvious to me how voluptuously sexy you are, no matter what kind of clothes you wore, but dresses like this really call attention to what a stunning woman you are."

She blushed again and patted my thigh, "Thank you." She pursed her lips once more, "And, as for sex, don't even get me started. Not only have I discovered how wonderfully pleasurable sex can be, but I've opened myself up to so many wonderful and new sexual experiences. Until this weekend, I had never made love to a man with my mouth...or even tasted a man's semen. And, I've never had a man bring me to orgasm with his tongue." Her cheeks flushed, "that was especially enjoyable. I'd never had sex in a Jacuzzi before...or in a shower...or ever allowed myself to fantasize about being with another woman. If I was writing a book about this weekend, I'd probably name it...I don't know, 'Audrey's Awakening', or something like that."

"I'm assuming the woman you allowed yourself to fantasize about was Jo, right?" I asked with a raise of one eyebrow.

Audrey's lips curled into a hint of a smile and her cheeks colored noticeably. "I've only known her for a very short time, but...well, I've already done some pretty intimate and flirty things with her that I've never done with any other woman."

"Hey, listen," I smiled. "I've known Jo for quite a while. And, knowing her as I do, I'm very sure that, if you let her know that you might be inclined to entertain the possibility of becoming even MORE intimate with her, that she..."

"I know, I know," interrupted Audrey. "I definitely get that impression from the way she looks at me. I just...I don't know...it just hasn't felt like it's ever been the right time. And besides, push comes to shove, I'd rather see her get involved with you."

I laughed softly, "Yeah, well that's pretty much how things seem to be going, so you can rest easy."

A knock at the door announced the arrival of the champagne, and a glance at my watch told me that Jo and Danny had concluded their final set around twenty minutes ago.

Less than five minutes after the arrival of the champagne, there was another knock on the door, and Audrey and I shared a smile, knowing it had to be Jo. To our surprise, it was also more than just Jo. Danny had accompanied her along with his wife. They entered and there were hugs and handshakes all around.

"We're not staying," said Danny with a smile. "I just wanted to come up and congratulate you and Jo for having such an incredible set tonight...and probably to say goodbye, as we might not bump into one another for quite some time."

I offered them some champagne, but they declined, saying they were driving home to Los Angeles that night. After they left, I turned to see Jo and Audrey having an animated conversation. I opened the first bottle of champagne and filled the tall fluted glasses.

"To Nightingale," smiled Audrey, raising her glass. We all clinked glasses and sipped our champagne. I looked at Jo curiously, noticing for the very first time that she wore what appeared to be some kind of long raincoat, almost a trench coat belted around her waist.

"Is it raining out?" I asked with a smile. "Or, is this some kind of trendy new fashion statement?"

Jo laughed and set her glass down. She opened the belt and pulled open the coat, holding it open like some kind of pervert exhibitionist, to reveal she was wearing the Versace dress that Audrey had given her. She shrugged out of the coat, tossing it onto the arm of a nearby chair, and pirouetted to let us take her in.

"Oh, Jo!" Exclaimed Audrey excitedly. "It looks incredible on you."

Jo laughed and threw her arms around Audrey's neck, hugging her fiercely, and kissing her cheek several times and then again on her lips as they parted. "Audrey, I absolutely LOVE it. I can't thank you enough."

"Seeing the smile on your face is all the thanks I need," returned Audrey as she turned Jo around to examine the fit. "I guessed at the size, but it looks almost like it was made for your body."

"I KNOW," exclaimed Jo happily. She turned to me and raised an eyebrow questioningly. "You haven't said anything, Jessie. What do you think?"

I smiled looking at Jo and Audrey who both had expectant looks. "Well..." I began tentatively. "As Audrey had expressed earlier this afternoon, I seriously believe that, if you ever wear that dress on stage, I'm going to need a suit made out of flashing neon and laser lights for anyone to even notice I'm up there beside you. It's damn near that way already but...damn, Jo, that's one hell of a dress and you look sexy as hell wearing it."

The look of sheer pleasure on Jo's face was almost palpable, and she blushed highly as she stepped up to me and hugged me tightly, her arms around my neck. I could feel the heat from her body radiating from her as I embraced her and held her close and breathed in her wonderful scent.

"And you smell fabulous too," I remarked as we parted.

"You like it? I just bought it last week, it's called L'air du Temps," she said, smiling broadly. With her arms still around my neck, she looked over her shoulder to Audrey. "If you don't mind, I think I'd like to kiss him right now."

"Please do," smiled Audrey, casting me a sly wink as Jo turned back to me.

I bent my head and Jo raised her face to mine. I found her mouth and our lips parted; her tongue flicked against mine as her lips moved ever so sensually. Her body molded to mine and I couldn't help but move my hands down her back to the rise of her hips, pulling her tighter to me.

My erection was immediate, and I made no attempt to pull away from her. She pulled her lips from mine and opened her eyes, "Oh," she softly murmured, her lips against mine as she moved her hips against me. We kissed once more and smiled at one another before pulling away.

"Come on," smiled Audrey as Jo and I parted, "why don't we all sit down and be comfortable."

We gathered closely on the "L" shaped sofa, with Jo in the corner and Audrey and I on each side of her so that we could all relatively face one another. While I refilled everyone's champagne flute, Audrey gave Jo effusive praise for the way we looked on stage and the way we sounded together.

"All of that was specifically because of Jo," I explained. "She is the most efficient woman I've ever seen. You should have seen it, Audrey. When I got there this afternoon, she had everything separated into nice neat little stacks. One pile for my songs and another for hers, complete with chord charts and vocal arrangements. All I had to do was jump in with my guitar. She made it incredibly easy."

Jo laughed aloud, "Thanks, but sometimes being efficient is to my detriment. I was so SURE that I wouldn't be able to honor the Stratosphere contracts once Danny left, I let the lease expire on my apartment. Last weekend, I made a quick trip home and hired a moving company to pick up and store my furniture and things. Before I ran into you, I was planning on driving up to Seattle to spend some time with my Mother while I tried to locate a new partner."

"Oh, no," said Audrey. "You have nowhere to live now?"

Jo smiled, "It's not that big of a deal," she said with a dismissive wave of her hand. "When I get back to LA next week, I'll just have to get a hotel room somewhere and look around for a new place. I'm thinking maybe a house this time instead of an apartment." She smiled at me, reaching over to pat my knee affectionately. "If you wanted, we could even go in together on a house."

From the corner of my eye, I could see Audrey nodding thoughtfully.

Jo looked at Audrey and bit her lip, "I could use one tiny bit of a favor though, if it's at all possible. I'm hoping there might be a place to park my van near your house while I look for a place. I dread the thought of leaving it full of equipment where it could be broken into."

"Of course," smiled Audrey, reaching over to take Jo's hands in hers. "You can park right behind my house, there's a driveway right up to my back door. You can even load your equipment into my basement for an extra measure of security."

Jo's eyes flew wide and she reached over to embrace Audrey, "Oh, my God...that is SO perfect," she exclaimed excitedly.

Audrey looked over at me, giving me a speculative look. She reached over and placed her hand on mine, giving my hand a little squeeze as she looked back to Jo. "Why don't you also park your cute little butt into my guest room while you're at it, and to hell with getting a hotel room."

"Seriously?" Gasped Jo. "Oh, my God, Audrey. Are you sure? That would be so incredible and save me so much time. And, I promise, it will only be for a few days, until I find a place."

Audrey glanced at me once more and I could feel, and almost literally see, her mind working. The corners of her mouth curling into a hint of a smile, and she gave me a little wink, "How would it be if, instead of trying to find some overpriced apartment somewhere in the city, and likely miles and miles away from where Jessie and I live, you just moved in with us in my house instead? I have a fully furnished guest room that's doing nothing but collecting dust at the moment, and a full basement where you two can set up your equipment and rehearse all you like."

Jo gaped at Audrey in stunned silence, her eyes welling, "I...I don't know what to say. Are you sure? I mean, what about your family?"

Audrey laughed, indicating me with her thumb, "At the moment, he's the only other family member living there." She glanced at me and gave me another wink. "And, I don't think I even need to ask him what he thinks about it. Then, of course, I suppose there IS my husband to possibly take into consideration. But, after what he's done to me, he can pretty much consider himself lucky if I even allow him back into the house, let alone continue to live there."

I cleared my throat, "And you needn't worry about my ex-wife either. She has moved in with her girlfriend and no longer lives in the house."

Audrey shrugged, "There, you see? There's hardly a downside at all."

I nodded, pleased by Audrey's words, and we both turned to see Jo with tears tracking down each of her cheeks.

Audrey gasped softly and leaned forward to take Jo in her arms, stroking her long black hair and kissing her forehead.

Jo lifted her head moments later, wiping her eyes with her fingertips. "You'll have to excuse me," she said. "This had been one hell of a rollercoaster weekend for me." She looked from me to Audrey, "You both have just been so good to me I...I have no words."

"So, you'll come live with us then?" Encouraged Audrey with a hopeful smile.

Jo nodded silently, biting her lip to fight back a fresh spate of tears. "I just love you both so much. You've changed my life." She leaned to me and I took her in my arms. She leaned her head on my shoulder for a moment and then raised her head and kissed me tenderly on my lips. She pulled away from me and turned to Audrey, throwing her arms around Audrey's neck as the two women embraced. She kissed Audrey's lips too, the kiss lingering very much the same as it had when she kissed me.

As they parted, Audrey smiled, looking into Jo's eyes.

"I would be honored to accept your invitation," said Jo, her voice breaking.

I refilled everyone's flute and we all raised our glasses. "Audrey and Jo, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." I toasted, doing my best Humphrey Bogart imitation.

Jo quickly drained her glass and smiled, "From your lips to God's ears, Jessie," she said with a thoughtful frown. "And now...before I somehow manage to fuck things up completely by doing or saying anything completely inappropriate with either one of you, I better go and leave you two to finish your weekend together."

"Wait," said Audrey, placing a restraining hand on Jo's arm as she began to rise from the sofa. Jo looked at her expectantly as Audrey glanced at me with a look of anxiety. She didn't have to say a word, I knew exactly what she was feeling at that moment. Jo was about to leave and very likely remove any possibility she might ever have of experiencing any kind of deeper intimacy with her. "I...just want you to know that...there is absolutely nothing you could ever say to either of us that would, in any way, change how we feel about you."

Jo smiled, reaching over to take Audrey's hands in hers.

"God, Audrey, tonight has probably been the most wonderful night of my life. I wish it didn't have to end. But..."

"It doesn't have to end, Jo," responded Audrey, cutting her off in mid-sentence. "I feel the same way you do. I would love nothing more than for this weekend, and this night to last forever. Tomorrow, I'll have to go home and leave this fairy tale weekend behind. I feel a little like Cinderella, knowing my fairy godmother is about to wave her magic wand and transport me back to the reality of my life as a wife and mother. I'll probably hang my beautiful dresses in my closet and only have fond memories of wearing them and feeling desirable and sexy."

Jo smiled and squeezed Audrey's hands, "My God, Audrey. You could wear a burlap bag, or a shabby dress made out of old flour sacks, and I'd still see you for the sexy and desirable woman you are."

Audrey pressed her lips together as her eyes welled, "Stay with us tonight," she blurted emotionally. "I don't want you to go."

I reached over placing my hands over their clenched hands. Both women looked at me and I smiled. "I feel the same, Jo. I don't want you to go either."

Jo looked from me to Audrey with a little smile of uncertainty and then smiled tentatively. "Help me out here, you guys. You're almost making it sound as if you want us all to sleep together."

I returned her smile and shrugged, "Why not? I mean that bed is almost big enough for five people."

Jo sat back and looked from me to Audrey. "Before I say anything, there's something you both need to hear." She looked at me, "You know how I feel about you, Jessie. I've wanted you from the first time I met you."

I nodded, and she turned to Audrey, "And right now, I don't think I've ever wanted to be with another woman more than I want to be with you. If we...I mean...God, I don't think I'm physically, or emotionally capable of being in a bed with either one of you...let alone both...and...and having it be completely platonic."

Audrey glanced at me and smiled at Jo, "He really doesn't seem to be trembling with fear at the prospect."

I smiled at Jo, who still seemed slightly astonished.

"And you?" Said Jo, turning to Audrey once more.

Audrey nodded thoughtfully and, to my mild surprise, seemed poised and calm. "Like I just said a moment ago, tomorrow I'll have to face the reality of my life back home. But tonight, I would very much like to spend the night in bed with you. I have never been intimate with another woman, Jo. My biggest concern would be that I wouldn't know what to do, or how to please you."

"Oh, Audrey, you wouldn't have to worry about a thing," smiled Jo, looking deeply into Audrey's eyes, "Because you only have to do what feels good to you." She took Audrey's face between her hands and leaned in, kissing her warmly and passionately.

Audrey responded to Jo's kiss, embracing her and moving her hands over Jo's back. They kissed for several long and poignant moments, lips parted and tongues mingling. Audrey made a soft sound deep in her throat as Jo's hand came up to cup her breast.

My erection was painfully instantaneous, and I shifted in my position to accommodate the expansion.

Jo pulled back, breaking the kiss, each woman looking at the other with a look of surprise and wonder. "My God, Audrey. Did you feel that?"

Audrey nodded slightly, the look of wonder on her face as she touched her lips with her fingertips, a half-smile on her face. "I never knew kissing another woman could feel so wonderful. If you felt the same way, I hope that means you'll stay with us tonight."

Jo smiled and lightly stroked Audrey's cheek with her fingertips. "I would love to spend the night with you," she said. "

Seeing the two women kiss so lovingly sent a shiver of lust through me and my erection pulsed painfully in the tight confines of my pants.

With that, she turned to me and leaned in close. She brushed her lips to mine very lightly and I caught my breath. "And you?" she said so closely her breath tickled my lips. "I know you have some very strong feelings for Audrey. How would it make you feel if she and I made love?"

She looked intently into my eyes and gently placed her hand over the bulge in my pants. I flinched as she began to stroke me intimately. She kissed me lightly and smiled. "Somehow," she said with a smile, "I suspected that might be the case."

"What was I thinking?" She said, smacking her forehead playfully as she turned back to Audrey with a smile. "He's a GUY. Probably love nothing more than to watch."

Audrey laughed and winked at me. I smiled at both women, "At this moment, I can't think of any other women in the entire world that I'd rather be in bed with than you, Jo, and Audrey. Both of you together...it boggles my mind...overwhelms my senses."

Audrey beamed happily and leaned toward us both, she too lay her hand on top of Jo's that was still covering my erection. "So, it's settled then? We're all in this together tonight?

We all smiled meaningfully at one another and nodded. "So, just to be crystal clear here," said Jo, looking to each of us, "tonight we're all going to make love to one another?"

Audrey nodded, her face showing only a hint of suppressed anxiety. Jo looked at me and I nodded as well.