Audrey's Awakening Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo shook her head and smiled, "Damn, I have to say that I've never been involved in anything quite this kinky before."

"You?" Gasped Audrey with a laugh. "Until this weekend, I've never been with anyone other than my husband."

Jo kissed her lightly on the lips and smiled, then turned to me, "Think you can handle two sex-crazed hotties like us at the same time?"

I laughed aloud and raised my right hand, "I promise to apply myself the same way I play guitar...as best I can, and with LOTS and LOTS of enthusiasm."

We all laughed at my little attempt at humor and then Jo, turned to Audrey, "We should probably look after our pretty dresses before either of them becomes soiled or wrinkled beyond repair. Can we hang them up somewhere?"

"Of course," said Audrey with a smile. She quickly stood and took Jo's hand, leading her to the large walk-in closet.

I watched in blissful contemplation as the women disrobed and placed their dresses on hangers. Neither woman had worn anything beneath their dresses and in only seconds, they were both nude in their sexy stiletto heels. Standing side by side they were breathtaking to behold. Plush, voluptuous Audrey and petite but ever so pleasingly plush, Jo. Jo's amazing body was completely without any body hair, her smoothly shaved labia sent a shiver of anticipation coursing through me.

To my somewhat pleasant surprise, neither woman seemed at all self-conscious with their nudity, chatting and giggling like a couple of schoolgirls as they carefully hung their dresses.

"Audrey?" Gasped Jo, as she stood back to take a very appraising look at Audrey's body. "How many children did you say you have?"

"Three," said, Audrey with a smile. "A son and two daughters."

Jo crouched down in front of her, "My God, girl, you hardly even have a hint of stretch marks anywhere," she said, moving her fingertips lightly over Audrey's lower belly.

Audrey giggled, "Honestly, Jo. If I had known that anyone would be scrutinizing my body so closely, I would have made sure to lose five or ten pounds first."

"No!" Jo and I said in unison, making us all laugh.

"Don't you dare lose even an ounce, Audrey," said Jo, looking up at her from her crouched position. "Your body is absolutely perfect just the way it is. Your stomach is amazing for having three kids. The only blemish at all is just this tiny cesarean scar that's barely noticeable." As she spoke, she traced the area very lightly with her fingertips, then leaned in and kissed the scar.

Audrey sucked in her breath and her cheeks flushed at the intimate contact. She not only made no attempt to pull away from the intimacy, she even stroked Jo's hair and smiled down at her. Jo stood and embraced her, and they kissed lightly both women wreathed in smiles.

Jo turned toward me and frowned slightly, "So?" She said, cocking an eyebrow as she tilted her pelvis with her hands on her hips. "Are you just going to sit there fully clothed while we ladies prance around in our birthday suits?"

I laughed aloud and stood to remove my clothing. I hung my blazer and slacks in the closet next to their dresses while the two women went into the bathroom and did...well, whatever it is two women do together when they go into a bathroom at the same time. Gossip? Freshen up?

Once I had disrobed, I resumed my place on the sofa, smiling happily to hear the women laughing softly from the bathroom. It pleased me tremendously that Audrey and Jo had become so close. Jo stepped out for a moment to get her purse. She smiled at me and winked before she disappeared back into the bathroom.

A moment later, a soft humming sound emanated from the room, punctuated with a few girlish giggles. My curiosity was genuinely piqued and thought to go and see what they were up to but decided to give them their privacy.

My curiosity was satisfied a few moments later when Jo and Audrey left the bathroom, both women wreathed in smiles. To my astonishment, Audrey's pubic area was now also completely shaved, and she smiled at me broadly.

"I hope you approve," she said.

"Very much so," I returned, completely unable to control my physical reaction. It had always annoyed me how women can become aroused and excited without exhibiting any physical manifestations, while we of the male persuasion, on the other hand, are forever being betrayed by our traitorous erections.

Jo grinned broadly as she and Audrey approached the sofa hand in hand. They sat down on either side of me and snuggled close.

"More champagne, ladies?" I asked.

"Yes, please," smiled Jo as she held out her empty champagne flute.

I popped the cork on the new bottle and filled our glasses.

"Here's to..." I began.

"No, wait..." Interrupted Audrey with a laugh. "If we let him make a toast, he'll make another one of those corny joke toasts."

I frowned and rolled my eyes, knowing she was correct.

"Here's to tonight," said Audrey. "To the three of us. Somehow, I believe this is the beginning of something special for us. Once I return home, the three of us might never be together like this again. But, at least we have tonight, and tonight we have each other."

I picked up the television remote and put on some music from the music channels, I wanted some smooth jazz, something soft and sensual. "Oh, yeah...right there," said Jo as I hit a station where the saxophone of Warren Hill filled the room.

"Good choice," I returned as Audrey closed her eyes and moved her head to the beat of the music.

As Warren Hill's tune began to fade, the music changed to an up-tempo piece by Dave Koz. I knew this one, it was one of my favorites titled "And Then I Knew." It had all of us bobbing our heads to the sensual beat and smiling.

"Are you sure about this?" Asked Jo, leaning in very close to whisper in my ear.

I looked into her eyes and nodded, leaning forward to kiss her. Her lips parted and my tongue found hers and we lost ourselves in the sensuality of the kiss. I felt my penis rising and suddenly Jo's hand was there, her fingertips working their magic on me and bringing me to full tumescence.

I felt Audrey's hand joining Jo's and the women worked together on me, Jo, cupping my balls while Audrey stroked me and brought me to the brink of orgasm.

I pulled my mouth from Jo, with a gasp, "Woah...shit, hold on...this is going way too fast."

"Not for me," breathed Audrey in my ear as she gave me a bit of an evil smile and slid off the sofa.

"Not for me either," said Jo, wiggling her brows at me as she too slid from the sofa.

The women pulled my knees apart and insinuated themselves between my thighs with both of their hands stroking and caressing me.

Holy fuck...I watched in complete astonishment as the women began to make love to me, smiling at one another as they stroked, licked, and kissed the shaft of my cock together. I watched in wide-eyed amazement as Audrey took me deep into her mouth, looking up into my eyes as she raised her head, her lips pulling with exquisite sensuality.

Jo kissed Audrey's cheek as her mouth slipped from the tip of my cock and then she too plunged her mouth onto me, bobbing her head twice in rapid succession and causing my body to tremble uncontrollably. She smiled up at me as she released me, and Audrey took me deeply into her mouth a second time.

I groaned, desperately trying not to cum, wanting the experience to last as long as possible. The women each took another turn taking me into their mouths and I felt myself slipping into the point of no return.

"Oh, God!" I gasped, feeling my abdominal muscles tightening in the prelude to ejaculation.

Jo held the shaft of my erection in her hand and both women opened their mouths wide, kissing each other with their mouths closed over the tip of my cock, their tongues swirling and flicking rapidly against me.

I gasped aloud as my first ejaculation erupted into their mouths and Jo moaned audibly. I shot again...and again. Audrey and Jo both moaned softly as my semen permeated their mouths. I shot again...and yet again, writhing on the sofa as my body jerked almost spasmodically. Finally, as my orgasm began to fade and my mind returned to some semblance of reasoned thought, I opened my eyes to see Jo and Audrey, looking into each other's eyes as their tongues simultaneously flicked the tip of my cock, my semen dribbling from their lips.

Suddenly, they were not licking anymore, they were kissing, and kissing passionately. Jo grasped Audrey's head and crushed her mouth to Audrey's lips. Audrey responded with equal passion, wrapping her arms around Jo and pulling her body close. Audrey's face became highly flushed and I suddenly realized that while they had been making love to me with their mouths, Jo's hand had been between Audrey's legs. With her mouth on Jo's, Audrey began to cum, her body writhing as Jo's hand moved rapidly between her legs.

Audrey tore her mouth from Jo's with a cry, her body shuddering in orgasm. She kissed Jo again and both women slid to the floor wrapped in each other's embrace as I watched in complete fascination.

Audrey moaned softly from deep in her throat as they continued to kiss passionately. Jo moved on top of Audrey and, as Jo began to grind her hips against Audrey's body, Audrey grasped her buttocks and held her tightly, her fingertips digging into the soft flesh of Jo's buttocks as she too began to move her hips beneath Jo.

Moments later, Jo rose onto her knees, straddling Audrey's thigh. She grasped Audrey's other leg and pulled it up tightly between her legs and wrapping her arms around Audrey's thigh.

Audrey gasped, her eyes wide as Jo pressed her labia directly against Audrey's and then began thrusting her hips vigorously. Audrey's eyes looked up, almost imploringly, into Jo's eyes. She reached up, placing the palm of her hand against Jo's cheek, their bodies grinding together.

With a cry, Audrey began to cum a second time. She closed her eyes tightly, her mouth opened wide in a silent scream as she began to let herself go, her thighs trembled as her orgasm swept her away.

Jo groaned deep in her throat, her hips thrusting very rapidly. She seemed to be holding her breath, her face red from exertion as she strove toward orgasm. She let go with a cry, her eyes opening wide as she looked down at Audrey.

"Oh, God!" She gasped, releasing her held breath. She stopped moving, holding Audrey's thigh tightly between her legs. "Oh, my fucking God!" She gasped breathily as the muscles in her buttocks began to flex with each pulse of her orgasm as it coursed through her.

As Jo surrendered to her orgasm, Audrey moved her hips, thrusting up into Jo. She grasped Jo's buttocks, pulling her tightly between her legs. Moments later, Jo's eyes opened wide and she looked down into Audrey's eyes.

"Oh, wow," she said softly, smiling broadly down at Audrey who returned her smile.

"My sentiments exactly. Wow," said Audrey, reaching up to stroke Jo's cheek with genuine affection.

Jo laughed softly and then Audrey laughed as well until both women were giggling girlishly. Jo released Audrey's thigh and slid from between her legs. The women lay side by side, holding hands and looking at one another as they tried to hold back their giggles.

After a few moments, Jo rose onto her knees and smiled at me, her hair disheveled. "Is there any more champagne?" She asked evoking another spate of laughter from Audrey.

I laughed as well, rising to get the champagne bottle. I returned to the sofa and refilled the glasses, and we raised our glasses once more.

"To you and Jo," said Audrey, looking to each of us in turn. "Thank you both for this weekend...for opening my eyes to a world of pleasure I never knew existed."

Jo cleared her throat, "To Audrey and Jessie, for saving my music career and for showing me so much love and affection."

"To Jo," I began, not to be outdone. "Whom I owe a great debt of gratitude. You have singlehandedly revived my enthusiasm for playing music again. And to you, Audrey," I continued turning to her with a smile. "For always making me feel like a real part of your family. For being my Mom whenever I needed mothering, and especially for this weekend together where we shared so much love."

Audrey pressed her lips together tightly to hold back tears and we all sipped our champagne.

"I hope you know, Jessie," smiled Jo, "that nothing that's just been said between us, in any way, diminishes the fact that I still want to fuck your brains out."

We all laughed heartily. Leave it to Jo to find such a humorously bawdy way to soften such a poignant moment.

"I'll drink to that," I responded, raising my glass. "I'm ready when you are, Jo."

Jo laughed, looking down at my rather limp member and raising an eyebrow. "Hmm...apparently not."

I almost did a comical spit-take with my champagne, but somehow kept it all in my mouth. "What? Are you saying you're ready right now?"

Jo smiled, sipping from her glass demurely and shrugging. "I certainly could be, if you were."

I glanced at Audrey who merely smiled and nodded enthusiastically at me.

Looking at Jo sitting there with her lovely legs crossed, her long black hair falling over one shoulder and partially obscuring her beautifully peaked nipple, I felt a renewed stirring between my legs.

I set down my glass and stood, holding my hand out to Jo and smiling down at her, basically calling her bluff.

She glanced at Audrey, who gave her the same smile and enthusiastic nod she had given me, and then set her glass aside and took my hand.

We walked hand in hand to the bed. Standing at the side of the bed, I took her into my arms, and we kissed long and passionately until my restored erection was pressing urgently against her belly.

Jo pulled away and sat on the edge of the bed, sliding her hands along the outside of my thighs, smiling up at me as she bent her head to kiss the tip of my cock.

I sucked in my breath and she smiled, sliding further onto the bed and lying back, smiling at me expectantly. As I knelt onto the bed, she parted her legs and raised her knees to show me her glisteningly slick, smoothly shaved labia lips.

Dear God, she looked the very personification of sexuality, I could resist no longer. I leaned forward and Jo reached between us to take hold of my cock and guide me to her vagina.

I parted her lips with the tip of my cock and held myself there for several moments as we kissed passionately, just wanting to savor the moment. Unable to wait any longer, Jo reached behind me and, grasping my buttocks firmly with both hands, pulled me deeper into her.

Her vagina was exquisitely slick and tight, and I moaned pleasurably as I penetrated her to the full length of my erection. Jo cried out, her eyes widening. As she was such a petite woman, I held myself above her with my hands on the mattress on each side of her shoulders.

"Oh, God, Baby!" She gasped breathily, "I've wanted you like this for so long."

I kissed her and thrust into her, pulling back to thrust again, harder.

"Yesss..." she gasped. "Fuck me, Jessie. Fuck me hard...Make me FEEL it."

I needed no further encouragement, I rammed myself into her, thrusting hard enough to make her body shudder with each impact. Jo gasped aloud with each thrust of my hips, her fingers gripping my shoulders tightly as she began to move beneath me, thrusting up vigorously to meet each of my thrusts.

She groaned deep in her throat, her eyes tightly closed, and I felt her body begin to shudder beneath me, her vagina pulsing almost spasmodically on my cock. With a loud cry, she surrendered to her orgasm.

As her pleasure began to wane, I felt mine beginning to rise in the pit of my stomach. At that crucial moment, I froze, holding myself still to hold back my orgasm. In the heat of the moment, it hadn't occurred to me to even think about protection or birth control.

Sensing my dilemma and my impending orgasm, Jo smiled at me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down onto her as she wrapped her legs around the small of my back, holding me deep inside her.

"It's all right, baby," she urged, her arms tight around my neck. "Cum in me...Cum inside me."

With those words I lost control of my body completely, shuddering as my first ejaculation erupted into her, "Jo!" I sighed softly; my face buried in her hair.

"Yes, baby...yes, my baby," she urged softly as I thrust into her to the rhythm of my pleasure. I sagged, letting her take my entire weight for a moment as I sighed pleasurably, my orgasm spent deeply within her.

I raised my head and smiled down at her. She returned my smile and lowered her legs. To both of our surprise, Audrey had reclined onto the bed beside us without either of us realizing it. She lay on her side supporting her head in her hand and smiling at us, her eyes welling.

"You two are SO beautiful together," she said softly, reaching out to lightly caress my back with her hand. Jo smiled and reached over to touch Audrey's cheek affectionately and Audrey turned her head to kiss the palm of her hand.

Jo raised her head, bringing her lips to my ear. "Go to her now, Jessie. She needs you right now."

I nodded, she didn't have to tell me, I could see the need in Audrey's eyes. I pulled my erection from Jo, thankfully it was still mostly rigid, and moved to Audrey.

Her eyes widened, "Oh!" she said in surprise as I pushed her over onto her back and quickly insinuated myself between her beautifully plush thighs. Her pink, smoothly shaved labia glistened wetly as I lowered myself onto her. As we kissed, I felt with the tip of my cock and found her smoothly shaved lips and plunged myself into her.

She cried out, lifting her knees as I thrust into her rapidly, doing my best to maintain as much of my erection as I possibly could. Thankfully, Audrey reached orgasm very quickly. I held her and kissed her neck as she let go, thrusting into her gently, my pubic bone pressed tightly against hers, just as I knew she liked.

As I softened inside her, I pulled out and rolled onto my back to find Jo right there beside me, reaching over me to caress Audrey's cheek. I kissed Jo, long and lingeringly, then turned to do the same with Audrey.

With the women snuggled beside me, we didn't even bother to get into the bed, Jo pulled the comforter over us from the right and Audrey did the same from the left and we lay snuggled blissfully together. My last conscious thought as I drifted off to sleep was that I was absolutely the luckiest guy on the face of the planet.

The story continues in Audrey's Awakening Pt. 8