Audrey's Awakening Pt. 08

Story Info
Audrey returns home.
7.4k words
4.79
7.2k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The strident jangling of the hotel telephone brought me startlingly awake. Jo sat up beside me, shaking the sleep from her eyes as she grasped up the phone to stop its incessant ringing and handed it to me.

"Hey, buddy," said Larry cheerfully once I had answered. Shit, Larry. I had almost forgotten. I quickly glanced at the bedside clock to see that it was only a little after eight o'clock in the morning. I sighed in relief, thinking for a moment we might have overslept.

"Hi, Larry," I responded. "What's up, my man? You aren't here already are you?"

"No, no... I'm just touching base to make sure all is well with you and that you're still expecting me around noon."

I smiled, knowing he knew me well enough to know that I needed constant reminding, especially when it came to waking up and getting things done in a timely manner.

"All is good here, Larry. We'll be packed up and downstairs a little before noon."

"Perfect," he said. "And, just so you know...I have a bit of a surprise for you and Mrs. A."

I smiled, my interest piqued, "What's it all about?" I asked.

Larry laughed. "Now, if I told you on the phone, it wouldn't be much of a surprise then, would it?"

"I guess you're right," I returned with a laugh. "And, just so YOU know, I have a bit of a surprise for you too." I grinned broadly, knowing he would flip out when I told him I had left the band, and the reason why.

Larry laughed once more, "All righty then. I'm looking forward to swapping surprises. Tell you what, why don't we get lunch there at the Bellagio before we leave town? We can trade surprises over lunch."

"I like the idea, Larry. Let's do it. I'll leave our stuff in the room until we're ready to go. Just call when you get here, and we'll meet you in the lobby."

We quickly said our goodbyes and I turned to see Audrey lying on her side and smiling up at me. God, she was a vision of loveliness that morning, the light from the window just caught her face and highlighted the side of her breast as the sheet was only barely covering her.

"Everything okay?" she asked, knowing it had been Larry on the phone.

I nodded, "It's all good," I said. "He suggested we get lunch here before the trip, and says he has a surprise for us."

At that moment, Jo stepped from the bathroom smiling broadly. She stepped up to me and embraced me warmly, her nude body molding to mine and sending shivers of pleasure coursing through me. She then turned ran to the bed and dove in beside Audrey with a giggle, hugging her and saying good morning with a kiss.

I picked up the phone and placed an order for a pot of coffee and three cups. As I hung up, Jo frowned sadly. "Listen you two," she said. "I'm not staying for coffee; I really need to get out of here and let you guys get packed and ready."

"We've still got plenty of time," I responded.

Jo shook her head, "No, baby, I'm going to go...before I wear out my welcome." She embraced me and kissed me once more.

Audrey got out of bed and padded nude over to her purse, taking out a pen and paper. She jotted down her address for Jo and handed it to her, giving her a quick explanation of the best way to get to that part of the city and find her street. Then we all took out our phones and swapped numbers. Jo located her trench coat and slipped into it completely nude, buckling the belt tightly around her waist as Audrey retrieved her dress on its hanger along with a complimentary clothes bag from the Bellagio.

"Are you sure you won't stay for breakfast?" Asked Audrey, looking rather forlorn.

Jo shook her head, "It's better this way, I think. You guys need to get yourselves ready to go and I'll just get in your way and slow you down. And... I'll see you both in a week."

We all embraced and kissed once more and then she was gone.

Moments later, the coffee arrived, and Audrey and I began our day.

We showered, dressed, and had our things packed up well before noon. I had to laugh in that Audrey had purchased a brand-new second suitcase for all of the things she had purchased here in Las Vegas.

She had dressed in an entirely new skirt and blouse ensemble A short-sleeved white blouse with a red rose motif around the collar and a pleated red skirt that came modestly to her knees. She also wore a rather racy pair of four-inch red, patent leather heels.

"Wow, you really look nice," I said, giving her a long appraising look. "I think this is also the very first time I've seen you wearing a bra this entire weekend."

Audrey smiled and nodded, "I figured you'd probably notice that little detail," she said, reaching over to touch my cheek affectionately with her fingertips. "I figured it wouldn't be at all politically correct for you and me to arrive home with my husband there to meet us and not be at least somewhat modestly attired when we step from Larry's limousine."

I nodded, seeing the wisdom in her words.

Larry arrived shortly before noon and telephoned from the lobby. Audrey and I took the elevator down to the lobby and saw Larry ensconced in one of the plush sofas in the lobby. He was sitting with a woman and they both stood as we approached, smiling expectantly.

"Jessie? Mrs. A?" He beamed; his face wreathed in smiles. "I'd like to introduce you both to my wife, Sylvie," he said, blushing like a schoolboy.

"Oh, my goodness," gushed Audrey in astonishment. "Congratulations." She immediately rushed to Sylvie and embraced her warmly as I grinned and shook Larry's hand. "Yes, indeed, my friend. Congratulations." I then turned to Sylvie and embraced her, kissing her cheek as I congratulated her as well.

Larry filled us in as we meandered toward the café. How, during their quick visit, they both realized that they truly loved one another. Almost before either of them knew it, they were standing before an Elvis impersonator in one of the ubiquitous Las Vegas wedding chapels and saying their vows.

Along with lunch, we ordered a bottle of champagne to celebrate their nuptials. As he was our designated driver, Larry very judiciously only had one small glass of champagne, just enough to toast with. Audrey waylaid our server and surreptitiously handed him her credit card to pay for everything.

As I had surmised, he would be, Larry was stunned by my news. "Holy shit, man. You quit the band! What are you going to do?"

Audrey and I explained about Jo and how she and I were going to work together as a two-piece from now on.

"A two-piece band? When did all this happen?" Stammered Larry, still frowning with concern.

"It all started on Saturday night," explained Audrey eagerly. "We went to the Stratosphere for dinner and Jessie recognized the two-piece band that was playing. They came to our table and we got together with Jo once they finished playing."

"Wait a minute...Wait a minute," gasped Sylvie, turning to look wide-eyed at Larry, who also equally wide-eyed. "Are you talking about the woman that was singing at the Stratosphere? The one with the long black hair and gorgeous voice?"

"And the legs that went on forever?" Added Larry with a wink.

"You know her?" Gaped Audrey, returning their wide-eyed surprised looks.

Sylvie shook her head. "We don't actually KNOW her," she explained. "But Larry and I also went to dinner at the Stratosphere that first night he got here, and we listened to that band playing. We even danced to them. My goodness, if that gorgeous woman with the wonderful voice is the woman you're going to be working with, then I see nothing but success in your future."

"They played a whole set together at the Stratosphere last night and the place went crazy," gushed Audrey. "They sound wonderful together."

We raised our glasses and toasted once more just as our meals arrived. After lunch, Larry and Sylvie went to bring up the limo and, while I made my way up to the room to wheel down our luggage, Audrey went to the front desk to check us out of the hotel.

When I entered the lobby with our luggage, I found Audrey grinning like a Cheshire cat. She showed me the vacation voucher she had just purchased for Larry and Sylvie as a wedding present. "It's an all-expenses-paid, three-day, and three-night stay in one of the honeymoon suites here, facing the water fountains. Two meals each day and free access to the cocktail bar in the suite.

"Wow," I smiled, "that's incredible."

Audrey laughed aloud, "But WAIT! There's MORE!" She continued with one of those loud infomercial voices. "There is also a free massage and spa treatment for each of them available each day and, if they feel so inclined, a free 18 holes of golf each day at their golf club."

She slipped the voucher into a congratulatory wedding card she had picked up at the gift shop, closing it just as Larry and Sylvie arrived. As Larry and I grabbed the luggage and began to load the trunk of the limo, Audrey took Sylvie aside and handed her the envelope.

Sylvie gasped aloud when she saw the contents, her shriek had both Larry and I hurrying over. Larry was equally as blown away by Audrey's more than generous gift and there were hugs all around.

A short time later, we were on our way, with Sylvie sitting up front with Larry and Audrey and I in the back. I slid beside her and put my arm around her shoulder, holding her close, both of us silent, lost in our thoughts.

As we passed the border town of Primm and the "Welcome to California" sign, I heard Audrey sniffle and felt her body trembling.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked, handing her a tissue from the handy dispenser.

She shook her head and wiped her eyes, taking a moment to blow her nose as well. "It's nothing, it's just me. Seeing the California sign kind of made everything suddenly hit home for me...and this weekend of ours is finally over."

I reached and lifted her chin and, as her eyes met mine, I kissed her. We kissed for a long time and, as I touched her breast, I silently cursed the fact that she had worn a bra and the beautiful feel of her heavy, pliant flesh was lost beneath the fabric and underwiring.

"I want you," she whispered in a hushed throaty tone as she pulled her mouth from mine. "I want you one last time. Right here. Right now."

As she hiked her skirt and pulled down her panties, I undid my jeans and pulled them down to my knees along with my briefs. I had been fully erect for several minutes just by kissing her and sighed pleasurably as my erection sprang free from the tight confines of my jeans.

Wordlessly, Audrey lay back on the seat and parted her legs wide. I insinuated my body between her thighs and, finding her copiously slick and wet, slid effortlessly deep inside her.

We lay together neither of us moving, just looking into each other's eyes and kissing, savoring the poignant moment together. The variations in the road giving us all the movement we needed.

"I want you to fuck me, Jessie," she whispered, looking into my eyes imploringly. "Just like you did with Jo last night...I want you to make me feel it."

I looked into her eyes and thrust into her forcefully. Audrey's eyes widened and she gasped. I thrust a second time and her eyes closed. I thrust into her again, and again. Hard, my pelvis slapping into her forcefully.

She cried out as her orgasm swept her away, her fingernails digging almost painfully into my bared buttocks and she pulled me tightly to her.

"Oh, God," I gasped as I felt my orgasm beginning to rise. With a cry of pleasure, I erupted into her. She wrapped her arms tightly around my neck and held me to her.

"Yes, oh honey, yes," she moaned softly, her lips against my ear. "Fill me up one last time."

We smiled broadly at one another as I withdrew and we both began to put our clothing in order. "Wow," said Audrey, "that was fast. You must have needed me every bit as much as I needed you. I don't think either of us lasted more than two minutes."

We resumed our seats on the sofa seating, snuggling together, each of us content in the knowledge that we had shared an outstanding weekend together.

Audrey laughed a few minutes later, breaking the silence. "You know what? I'm thinking it's going to feel like such a strong case of poetic justice when I arrive home to meet with Ken while I'm carrying a part of you inside me at the same time."

We both laughed and said very little for the rest of the trip.

All too soon, it seemed, Larry guided the limousine to a stop in front of Audrey's house. He and Sylvie hopped out and opened our doors for us. As I stepped from the limo, I heard the front door of the house slam and looked up to see Ken hurrying toward us, his scowling face red with anger. "Audrey!" said loudly, his voice harsh.

He stepped close to her, grabbing her upper arms with his hands, squeezing her arms roughly. "Where in God's name have you been?" He said, his eyes boring into hers as he shook her for good measure.

I was worried for Audrey and saw that Larry began to step closer, but our anxiety was short-lived. She leaned her face very close to Ken's, her face flushed with anger of her own. "Take your hands off of me, Ken!" She said vehemently, her voice low and menacing.

Ken's eyes widened with surprise and I felt certain by his reaction that she had very likely never before spoken to him that tone of voice. He looked around at us self-consciously and released her. "Sorry," he said. "I was just so worried, that's all. And, what the hell have you done with your hair?"

Audrey took a deep breath and composed herself. Completely ignoring his question about her new hairstyle, she smiled and introduced Ken to Sylvie, telling him how they were newlyweds and had just gotten married in Las Vegas."

"Las Vegas?" Said Ken, looking at the four of us. "That's where you were? You've been in Las Vegas all this time?"

"We have," said Audrey, smiling brightly. "When you were...working too hard to take me to Las Vegas for my birthday, Jessie was kind enough to make the hotel and dining room arrangements. And Larry offered his services in order to visit Sylvie who lives there."

As she spoke, she had a calm demeanor and a little smile on her lips. But when she said the word "working", her eyes narrowed, and she made air quotes with her fingers.

Ken turned his gaze to me, and his brows lowered. "You took my wife to Las Vegas? YOU, took MY wife to Las Vegas?"

He stepped toward me and raised his arm as if to throw a punch. I stepped back preparing to defend myself just as Larry stepped between us. Ken bounced back as if he had just walked into a tree, stumbled, and fell on his ass.

Larry squatted down beside Ken and smiled good-naturedly. "Sorry, Mr. A, but I'm not about to let you get physical with anyone here. I can see you're upset and angry, but you need to take a deep breath and calm down and relax. All is good here, everything is fine. You and Mrs. A can talk it all out like two reasonable adults once you've calmed down." He stood and helped Ken to stand.

"It's going to be all right, Ken," said Audrey placatingly. "Once everyone's calmed down, I'll put on a pot of tea. Then, you and I can have a nice long husband and wife discussion about everything that's happened between us. I've given it a lot of thought while I..."

She paused in mid-sentence, distracted by the front door of the house opening and a woman stepping out onto the porch. Audrey's eyes widened with shock and she looked back at Ken. "You brought her HERE? Jesus Christ, Ken, you brought that woman to my HOME?"

I cringed, holy shit. I've seen dumb moves in my day but this one could win the Nobel Prize for stupidity.

"Kenny?" Called the woman, looking anxiously at us all. "Is everything all right?"

Kenny? I had to bite my lip to keep from smiling at her endearing little nickname.

"Everything's fine, Candy. But you better get your things together and put them in your truck."

For the first time, I noticed a strange pickup parked in the driveway.

"Audrey," said Ken, rather placatingly as he turned to her. "Trust me, it's not what you're thinking. I was just so worried and anxious when I didn't know where you were. She's here, out of the goodness of her heart, to help me out because I was so distraught."

Audrey's jaw dropped and she shook her head, "The goodness of her heart? My God, Ken. Just when I thought there might be some way out of this mess for us, you go and do something like THIS."

At that moment, the front door opened, and Candy stepped out onto the porch carrying a suitcase. She hurried down the steps and began making her way across the yard to the pickup truck.

I looked at Audrey to see her staring with wide-eyed incredulity at Candy as she hurried along with her suitcase. Then it hit me like a brick to my head...holy shit, the woman was carrying a fucking suitcase.

Audrey squeezed her eyes closed and tears welled from her eyes. She shook her head, "No," she said softly. "No, Ken...you didn't."

She opened her eyes and looked at Ken. "Larry?" she called, never taking her eyes from Ken. "Please see to it that my husband does not follow me into the house."

"My pleasure, Mrs. A," said Larry, stepping closer to Ken.

"Now wait just a goddamn minute," said Ken as Audrey moved toward the house. He reached out to stop her, but she shrugged him off, striding purposefully toward the front door. He made as if to follow her but, once again, Larry stepped in front of him to block his way.

"You can't keep me from going into my own house," he glowered at Larry.

Larry smiled and nodded good-naturedly, "Oh, I'm pretty sure I can," he replied, not even trying to lower his menacing tone. "The lady said you were to stay here, and I aim to make sure that's exactly what happens."

"All right, all right," he said, holding his hands up defensively. No need to be so aggressive about it. Maybe I'll just go and help Candy with her things, then," he grumbled, moving slowly off in that direction.

Less than a minute later, Audrey appeared on the second-floor balcony. "Oh, KENNY?" She called, smiling sweetly. "You forgot your suitcase too." She raised a suitcase over her head and tossed it from the balcony. It landed in the front yard and the lid sprang open strewing his clothing all over the lawn.

Ken and Candy both rushed to gather up his things, stuffing them unceremoniously and unfolded into the suitcase and trying to reclose the lid. Audrey appeared on the landing once more, her arms wrapped around a rather large armful of clothing still on hangers. "Might as well take these too," she said, tossing the armful of shirts, slacks, and suits off of the balcony, where they fell into the flower beds and shrubbery. "You're liable to need them when you get to where you're going."

"What the hell is wrong with you, Audrey? Have you lost your goddamn mind? I'm not going anywhere."

Audrey paused, obviously looking for the right words to say as she bit her lip thoughtfully. "I'm afraid you are, Ken. Right now, I don't care where you go, just as long as you're not here."

Ken's face darkened and Larry took a step closer just in case. "That's it? You're just throwing me out? What the hell happened to our friendly discussion over a pot of tea?"

Audrey shook her head and wiped her eyes with her fingertips. "You and I have absolutely nothing to discuss now, Ken. I sincerely hoped there might be when I arrived home, but not now. There is no discussion now. Not after you fucked that woman in my bed. MY bed, Ken."

I gasped. He WHAT? Larry and I looked at one another wide-eyed, our mouths agape.

"Now wait just a minute, Audrey," said Ken, suddenly looking rather agitated. "Don't go jumping to conclusions here. It's true she spent the night last night, but we didn't do anything. We didn't...you know."

Audrey sighed and crossed her arms over her chest. "Oh, Ken, and now, you lie right to my face? What the hell happened to you, Ken?"