All Comments on 'Audrey's Awakening'

by Jaymie_dee

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Jrbradford17Jrbradford17about 4 years ago

I’m intrigued by the new storyline seeing great potential to where this could be going. I can’t wait for the next chapter to learn more about Aubrey. Your writing is a drug I can’t get enough of. 5 stars for the potential it shows.

Justaman46Justaman46about 4 years ago
Erotic Novel

This is a great start to a great story if it continues as starting. These are the type of stories that I love to read. I just hope this will not be a just fuck them and leave them story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
class

Written with style.

sparktjsparktjabout 4 years ago

Very enjoyable and well written. Looking forward to Pt 2.

chytownchytownabout 4 years ago
Nice Start***

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good start

“I was actually loathed to return to that lifestyle”. You mean loath. As written you mean others found him loathsome. I don’t think so!

Jaymie_deeJaymie_deealmost 4 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Good catch, my friend. I stand corrected. Too bad you weren't there to proofread

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written. Love the smooth transition Audrey and him are having to be comfortable with each other. I am kind of surprised that not very much detail is given about Laura's sex partners. I am glad that various STD's are addressed and notation about given a few to her husband from time to time. STD's are often never mentioned or just a brief thought in most stories like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaymie_dee@Jaymie_dee
A huge thank you to everyone who has read my attempts at erotic stories, and especially those who have commented and left positive feedback. Believe me, your support means more to me than I have words to express. I am completely amazed to see that my multi-chaptered story "Th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES