Audrey's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved to watch her as she moved about the kitchen, her skirts swaying softly as the light glistened sleekly on her shapely calves. Whenever she sat and crossed her legs, it was almost an event in itself and seemingly impossible to disregard. The sensual whisper of her pantyhose as her legs moved together and her hemline rising above her knees to provide a deliciously erotic suggestion to all that lay hidden beneath.

On those occasions, when I sought the sexual solace I needed through masturbation, I often found myself recalling a vision of Audrey's beautiful shapely legs and her voluptuous figure. I would often fantasize about how it might feel to hold such a voluptuous woman in my arms and to feel her prodigious bosom against my chest as I pulled her close. I quite often fantasized how wonderful she might look in a skimpy bathing suit or a slinky nightie, and I would shake my head at the incredible images my imagination would conjure and think Ken was one of the luckiest men on the planet to know that part of her so intimately.

One day when I had occasion to find myself completely alone in the house, I noticed a folded pile of clean laundry on top of the washing machine. My eyes widened with interest to see a bra on top of the folded clothing. I could tell right away that it was not one of Laura's bras because the cups were much bigger. It was a pale blue bra, with very sheer nylon cups. A quick examination of the affixed tag revealed the size of the bra to be 36DD, a rather staggering size and I whistled appreciatively, fingering the delicate cups tenderly.

As I stood at the dryer with her bra in my hands, it suddenly occurred to me how my solitude presented me with a rather golden opportunity to look through Audrey's other intimates and lingerie at my leisure. I quickly made my way to her bedroom and pulled open the top drawer of her chest of drawers, discovering the entire drawer was devoted to Audrey's bras and panties. Each item was carefully folded and laid out in perfect rows in a color-coordinated manner. It made me smile to see how organized she was. "God, Mom," I said aloud. "You must have been bitten by Martha Stewart." All her panties seemed to be of the sheer, nylon bikini variety, with only a few cotton pairs in evidence, and all sized large to XL, depending on the style.

To my complete delight, I discovered her second drawer held all manner of pantyhose and stockings. She not only possessed many pairs of sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose, mostly in taupe or charcoal shades, but also several garter belts and a wide variety of silk and nylon stockings as well. It boggled my mind to imagine how incredible Audrey might look in a garter belt and stockings, the contemplation of which made me instantly erect.

The third drawer contained slips, chemises, and camisoles, all delightfully lacy and feminine in a plethora of colors and styles. Her bottom drawer held all manner of sleepwear, from flannel pajamas to intoxicatingly brief baby-doll nighties and knee-length nightgowns. Yet again I shook my head and thought Ken the luckiest man on the planet.

Her closet was pretty much devoted to her casual and business attire, her skirts, dresses and slacks, along with a large variety of blouses, pullovers and sweaters.

I explored her bathroom, discovering what was very likely her current sleepwear hanging on the back of the door, a very lovely black nylon nightgown along with a cream-colored terrycloth robe which I had seen her wear on many occasions in the early mornings after bathing.

I smiled to myself, having accomplished my detective work to my satisfaction. Somehow it pleased me tremendously to have had a glimpse into her intimates and lingerie, it seemed to give me a better sense of the real woman behind facade of motherhood.

******************************************************************

Several days later, I awoke to find Audrey up and dressed and rushing around in the kitchen. Between hurried gulps of coffee and bites of toast, she explained that the woman who managed her store for her had phoned earlier to let her know she had flu symptoms and thought it best to remain at home. Consequently, Audrey was forced to open the store that day and work short-handed as well.

I helped her as best I could, cleaning up behind her in the kitchen as she put on her eye makeup before rushing out the door.

Left to my own devices, as Ken and Laura were both out of town. He in San Jose for a week, while Laura had just begun a two-week sojourn to Hawaii with her gal-pal, Dana. I drank my coffee and watched the morning news on television before heading out for a day of practice with the band.

We worked late into the day and I arrived home just before 5:00 pm to a darkened house. Assuming Audrey would be home momentarily, I busied myself in the kitchen with thoughts of what I might prepare for dinner. She phoned a few minutes later to let me know she would be late leaving the shop and to go ahead and eat dinner without her.

I prepared dinner for the two of us, pork chops, mashed potatoes, and green beans, eating alone in front of the television while keeping her dinner warming in the oven for when she got home.

When she finally arrived home, it was well past eight o'clock and she looked perfectly exhausted. She ate dinner hungrily, thanking me profusely for keeping it warm for her and lingered at the kitchen table over a glass of wine while I policed up the area.

"God...I'm SO worn out," she groaned, arching her shoulders and rolling her head. "I'm not used to being on my feet all day in heels anymore and my head feels like it's about to explode. Would you mind bringing me a couple of aspirins? I'd get them myself, but I'm just too tired to even get up out of this chair."

I brought her two aspirins and she took them gratefully, swallowing them with her wine. I watched her as I moved about the kitchen putting things away, she sat with her head hung forward, massaging the muscles at the back of her neck with her fingertips.

I stepped behind her, "Here..." I said, placing my hands on her shoulders. "Why don't you let me do that."

"Oh." She sighed, lifting her head as I pressed my thumbs into the tight muscles at the base of her neck. "Oh, god...that feels heavenly...I'll give you just two hours to stop that."

I laughed, working her tense muscles and taking great personal joy in the fact that I was not only touching her rather intimately, but the soft purrs of pleasure from deep in her throat sounded very much like sounds she might very well make during sex. And, I found those sensual murmurs intoxicating.

I guided her head back to rest against my stomach as I slipped my fingertips along the back of her neck and gently kneaded the muscles along each side of her vertebrae.

"Your fingers feel absolutely wonderful," she moaned softly, smiling with her eyes closed. "I'm gaining a whole new appreciation for guitar players."

I smiled silently, gently kneading her neck muscles and then gently moving my fingertips up to her temples, stroking her soothingly in a circular motion and eliciting yet another sensually soft moan of pleasure. "Oh...that's it..." She sighed softly, "Right there."

I looked down past her chin to stare down the front of her blouse. It was basically a rather modest view at best, only a hint of cleavage, but watching the rise and fall of her chest as she breathed excited me very much.

She leaned forward with a sigh, hang her head, and I began to work my thumbs gently into her trapezius muscles from her neck to her shoulders.

"Oh, my God," she sighed. "Your fingers are heavenly."

"I tell you what?" I said, moving my hands back down to her shoulders, "I could probably do a better job of it if you bared your shoulders and I used a bit of lotion."

"You don't mind?" She said, already beginning to unbutton the front of her blouse.

I smiled, "Of course not," I said, stepping away to retrieve the bottle of lotion that always resided beside the kitchen sink. I returned to find Audrey had unbuttoned at least four buttons of her blouse and was shrugging it from her shoulders.

As I stepped behind her, squirting a generous amount of lotion into the palm of my hand, my eyes widened to watch as she reached up and slipped each of her bra straps from her shoulders as well.

I rubbed my hands together to warm the lotion and then began to work the lotion into her skin. As I put my hands on her, I was astonished to feel how smooth the texture of her skin was. I had never felt skin so pliant and smooth. My god, I thought, my fantasies beginning to work overtime.

"Oh, my God," she sighed sensually as I began to work the lotion into her skin. Occasionally she would flinch, and I knew I was pressing a little too enthusiastically on a tender area, so I slowed down and pressed my thumbs and fingertips in a manner that was considerably more sensual than therapeutic.

She leaned forward and moaned softly as I slid the pads of my thumbs along her spine. "Oh, god...yes...that feels SO good," she sighed.

I concentrated on that area, pressing my thumbs against her at the base of her skull and then dragging them down to the middle of her back, stopping at the line of her bra. "Oh...right there...in the middle of my back...it aches so much there."

I poured a little more lotion into my hand, and as I did so, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. I almost gasped in surprise as she lowered her blouse even more and leaned forward, holding her blouse and bra to her chest with her hands.

I smoothed my hands over her back, thrilling to the sensation of her silky skin. I pressed my thumbs along her spine, and she groaned appreciatively. I tenderly kneaded her flesh for at least ten minutes, wanting to prolong the intimacy for as long as possible.

"How's your headache now?" I asked, moving my hands to her shoulders once more.

"Mmm...better now," she murmured softly. "But still throbbing, I think the aspirin is finally beginning to work."

"Lean back a little," I said.

She responded, and I braced her head once more against my stomach, kneading the muscles at the back of her neck at the base of her skull.

I almost gasped aloud to be rewarded with a new and astonishingly revealing view of her deep cleavage beneath the unbuttoned front of her blouse. She held her blouse lightly to her chest, but I could still clearly see much more of her creamy white flesh than I had ever seen before.

"Now, when I tell you to," I coached, trying to sound as if I was not making things up as I went along. "I want you to lift your shoulders up, as high and tight as you can, and hold them up until I tell you to relax."

She said nothing, and I moved my hands to the ends of her shoulders. "Okay, now," I said, guiding her shoulder lift with my hands as she raised her shoulders, holding the position for several moments until I told her to relax. Her shoulders slumped and I gently kneaded her tight trapezius muscles.

"Okay," I said. "Let's do it once more...lift." She raised her shoulders once more, and my eyes widened as her blouse slipped a little more. I gaped in utter astonishment to see almost all of her breasts, her bra and blouse hanging loosely just above her nipples and revealing the darker flesh of her areolas.

"Relax again," I said, moving my hands to caress the muscles once more as she sighed appreciatively. "All right...last time now...tighten..."

Again, she responded, hunching her shoulders up forcefully. I almost gasped aloud to see both of her nipples slip free from beneath her bra. The darker flesh of her nipples appeared small compared to the size of her breasts and stood beautifully erect.

Almost reluctantly, I told her to release and, as I began to massage her neck muscles once more, the telephone jangled loudly and startled both of us.

I turned away self-consciously and hurriedly crossed the kitchen to the phone on the wall, pointedly keeping my back to her lest she see the bulge in the front of my jeans.

"Hey...Ken," I responded when I heard his voice, "How goes the trip?"

"So far, so good I guess," he replied. "Is my little woman around?"

"Yep, right here," I replied, turning and handing the phone to Audrey who was already crossing the kitchen with her hand extended. She had hurriedly buttoned up most of her blouse but looked rather disheveled as if she had done so hastily.

I left the room to give her privacy and stood in front of the television, switching the channels aimlessly. My mind was so suffused with the image of Audrey's stunningly beautiful breasts that I could barely focus my attention enough on the television long enough to even change the channels. What a remarkably astonishing experience it had been.

She had become, in that one profoundly revealing instant, the most quintessential essence of sensuality and femininity that I had ever seen or experienced in my life. And, while that experience left me almost giddy with euphoric arousal, it also left me somewhat profoundly disturbed.

I suppose it probably had a fair amount to do with the fact that Audrey was the very same age as my Mother. A particular distinction that seemed to weigh heavily upon the otherwise euphoric sensations of physical arousal I was experiencing, as well as lending a certain aura of incestuous perversion to my lust for her that I found to be more than just a little disquieting.

Despite that inner turmoil, I couldn't seem to stop thinking of her breasts, the pale flesh, and her pertly peaked nipples. Don't get me wrong, I was not unfamiliar with women's breasts, I had certainly enjoyed the look and feel of a great many over the years, but certainly, none in my experience had been the size of Audrey's breasts.

"Hey." She said, her voice suddenly close behind me, startling me and making me jump.

She laughed to see my expression, "I'm sorry," she said with a smile and a little laugh. "I thought you heard me come in."

I shrugged and shook my head, my heart still pounding. She stepped up to me and embraced me warmly. "I thank you SO much," she said, her lips near my ear. "You have no idea how much I appreciate everything you did for me this evening. You not only cooked dinner and cleaned up the kitchen, but made my headache completely disappear and made me feel...absolutely...wonderful."

"I'm glad," I said with a smile, returning her embrace and, for the very first time in our relationship, allowing myself to sense the sensuality of her plush, curvaceous body with my own. With my hands on her lower back, I held her to me and thrilled to the exquisitely sensual sensation of her breasts pressing against my chest and the brief touch of her plush, shapely thigh against mine.

"It was my pleasure, Mom," I continued, sensing the heady combination of her perfume mixed with the scented lotion. "You've done so much for Laura and me, I'll probably never even begin to repay you."

"Nonsense," she admonished with a shake of her head. "It's a pleasure having you both here. And you, you are such a treasure to have around with all you do for me. Sometimes I feel as though I should be paying you. Honestly, I love having someone here when everyone else is away. It gets a little lonesome sometimes."

I nodded soberly, "I can imagine," I said.

"Speaking of being alone," she continued, giving me a sidelong glance. "Have you heard from "her highness"?"

"Her highness?" I responded, raising an eyebrow with a smile.

"Oh, please," said Audrey with a dismissive wave of her hand. "Let's not pretend we all don't think of her that way. She had her daddy wrapped around her little finger by the tender age of two, and I'm pretty sure she has you there as well."

I laughed aloud, "Okay," I said. "I'll give you that. She certainly has a way of manipulating people and things to her advantage."

Audrey looked at me thoughtfully and bit her lip, "Come and sit with me," she said, taking my arm and pulling me toward the sofa where she took a seat.

I sat down beside her and, pointedly kept my eyes on hers, pretending for all the world that I took no notice at all how her skirt had risen above her knees and, as she crossed her legs, further pretended the nylon whisper of her legs sliding together did not send a shiver of excitement coursing through me.

"I...had an opportunity to speak with her that morning as she was waiting for Dana to arrive for their trip to the airport," she began tentatively. "And I...well, let's just say I managed to express my motherly displeasure for her behavior these past few weeks, and especially for the way she's been treating you."

I smiled, "Wow," I said. "Oh, to have been a fly on the wall for that discussion."

Audrey laughed and shook her head, "Yes...well, I'm afraid it really wasn't all that much of a discussion, it deteriorated rather quickly from that point."

"Why? What did she say?"

Audrey looked at me thoughtfully for a moment and then responded, "She told me to go fuck myself and stormed out of the house, preferring to wait for Dana on the front porch."

I gaped at her in astonishment. Not just because of what Laura had said to her, or that Laura had disrespected her mother so badly, but because the word 'fuck' had actually come out of Audrey's mouth. I had never heard her utter even a mild expletive, let alone a word like 'fuck'.

"Ouch," I responded with a cringe. "Sorry."

Audrey shrugged, "I suppose to a certain extent I deserved it, I realized I was a little out of line with her. And I would fully expect you to tell me the same thing if you feel I'm butting in where I don't belong."

"I'd never say anything to you like that, Mom," I said with a serious expression.

Audrey nodded thoughtfully, "So...tell me this then, if you don't mind me asking, why are you doing what you're doing? Why do you allow her to go out and carouse around 'til all hours of the night behaving like some kind of tart? You're her husband, for crying out loud. Why don't you put your foot down?"

I bit my lip and tried not to smile. I could hear the incredulity and anger in Audrey's voice and did not wish to make light of it. But still...tart? Thinking back on that moment even now brings a smile to my lips.

"Look, Mom," I said. "Believe me, I totally understand where you're coming from. I know you probably think I'm reacting like some kind of passive, spineless push-over when it comes to Laura, and I suppose I probably am, to a certain extent. But, in my own defense, you have to look at it from my point of view."

"I'm listening," said Audrey with skepticism, crossing her arms over her chest.

"First of all, I love Laura. And I would very much love her to be my faithful loving wife. But NOT because I've put my foot down as her husband and demanded it. I want her to be that way because she WANTS to be that way. Does that make sense at all? To me, it's like that old saying where...if you love something, you should set it free. And if it comes back to you it's yours forever."

Audrey bit her lip thoughtfully and then nodded somewhat begrudgingly. "I'll admit, I suppose I can see the logic in your way of thinking. And, I actually believe your sentiments regarding Laura and your marriage are even admirable," she said. "Things certainly seemed to have changed from when Ken and I got married, and I guess I'm still a little on the old-fashioned side of things when it comes to marriage."

She reached over to pat my hand affectionately and frowned, "I just hope you haven't given Laura too much rope. Don't get me wrong, I love her to death...It's just that sometimes I don't have a lot of faith in her ability to make the right decisions. Even as a child, Laura's always seemed to need firm parental guidance, more so than my other children."

I nodded and smiled, "Well, I for one am hoping for the best," I said.