Audrey's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audrey smiled sadly and reached out to take my hand in hers. "I do too," she said.

"Hey," she continued, her smile widening almost cheerfully. " 'The Voice' is on in a couple of minutes. Want to watch it with me?"

I smiled but cringed inwardly. I secretly hated that show but, knowing it was one of her favorites, would always watch it with her whenever Ken was out of town.

"Sure," I responded. "But I'm going to need some serious booze to get through it though." I stood to make my way into the kitchen.

"If you're getting wine, would you bring me a glass too?" She called after me.

I returned with a bottle of cabernet from her wine cabinet and two glasses. We smiled and clinked our glasses together as the program began and the all too familiar theme music filled the room.

"Here we go again," I said, lifting my glass to the television.

"Oh, you," she smiled, swatting my arm playfully. "It's not THAT bad."

We spent the evening sipping wine, enjoying each other's company as we listened to all the hopeful singers preform and the insulting banter between the judges. We both laughed heartily at some of the antics between Adam and Blake, making the program a little more bearable to my way of thinking.

(The story continues in Audrey's Awakening Pt. 02)