Audrey's Big Break

Story Info
A nasty rumor spreads about 'good girl' Audrey.
5.9k words
4.74
4.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who told you?" I asked, clutching my phone to my ear as my voice quivered with both outrage and fear.

My mother had just called with news that she and my father had come to the decision to cut me off, given some 'distressing news' about my behavior in college. Nonplussed, I asked what she'd thought I'd done. She was reluctant to tell me at first, but eventually agreed with my reasoning that I had the right to confront my accuser under the sixth amendment. Mom told me they'd heard about me sleeping around with guys, and they weren't paying for me to 'be a whore'.

I was outraged over the news. For one, it was a total lie! Not only was I not that kind of girl, I was too busy studying to date anyway. I'd certainly had the opportunity to sleep around had I wanted, plenty of boys had asked when I first arrived at school but I'd declined them on and eventually all the guys on campus seemed to give up. Besides, even if it was the truth, what business was it of my parents anyway? I was an adult, damnit, who I slept with was my concern!

Unfortunately, fear undercut my righteous fury and limited my ability to reply. I wasn't sure what I'd do if my parents actually cut me off. Between tuition, books, room and board, plus the few precious luxuries I did afford myself, I was tapped at the end of every month. Even with my part-time job, scholarships, and small yet quickly growing student debt. The $1,500 a month my parents had been sending hardly paid my way, but it had been enough to force me to stick to my dad's strict rules even after I had thought I'd escaped his tyrannical rules.

"It doesn't matter who told us..." My mother began, but I didn't let her finish. I already knew who the rat was.

While I couldn't prove it was my twin brother who had fed my parents this line of BS, there was none else with the motive or ability to lie to my parents about my 'sleeping around' in college. Anger was quickly trumping cold, rational thought. Bitter rage rose in the back of my throat like bile, and suddenly I felt like burning the whole world down! My big bushy tail began to swish behind me as I rose from my desk chair and began to yell into the phone. I was sure my brother would derisively refer to my justifiable rage as 'typical vixen hysteria' later, when he heard about my outburst, but I didn't care. "Like hell it doesn't matter! I know it was Jimmy, that little fuck head wants my allowance, and he thinks he'll get it by being your jailhouse snitch!"

My rant may have sounded tame, especially when read back in text form, but I don't think there is anything harsher I could've said. My voice was an angry torch, blasting verbal fire through the phone which I was positive my mom felt on the other side of the line. Plus, in a family full of defense lawyers 'jailhouse snitch' was a curse roughly akin to 'motherfucker' in most families. Not just for those that rat out their fellow criminals, but for the lawyers unscrupulous enough to use them. Jailhouse snitches are typically lying cowards. Sniveling fools willing to burn someone else to the ground to save their own skin, cowards who had cost the family firm many cases over their years. But, regardless if they were liars or not, my grandfather believed that criminals ought to have some basic understanding of each other's position.

"Who is one drug dealer to rat out another?" He often asked, rhetorically. "If you want to roll on a pedophile or some other horrid degenerate, that is one thing. Otherwise play the game better. Don't rat out some other poor sod just because he's better at your job."

Although, despite his rant and condemnation of perverts, I had no doubts that dear old Papa would happily defend a pedo or anyone else, no matter how disgusting of a crime they'd been accused of. Provided if the check was large enough, at least. And while some defense lawyers might actually buy their own high-minded ideals of 'everyone deserving the best defense possible' in the case of my family it was the most self serving dreck I could imagine! I promise, most defense attorneys are just in it for the money. That was the main reason I intended to forge my own path, rather than following the ones my parents had plotted out for me once I left law school: one of the many ways I was sure to disappoint my parents when I finally managed to wiggle out of their control. I wasn't going to get my degree, practice law in the family firm for roughly ten to fifteen years to ensure my pedigree, before getting married off to one of the senior partners to make more little lawyer babies. I was going to be a prosecuting attorney and put bad people away. Or, failing that, a public defender helping to protect the defenseless. I might not get a fancy new German car every few years, but at least I'd be able to sleep at night! I would be my own woman, damnit, and with any luck every defense lawyer from Seattle to San Diego would fear me.

"Young lady!" My mother said, aghast, in response to my rant.

I felt slightly bad about yelling at my mother. While she may have broken the news, I knew it was my father who'd made the decision. Was it fair to 'shoot the messenger'? Particularly when she was arguably just as much a victim of my father's misogyny as I was! Hell, now that I thought about it some, Dad was probably trying to turn us against each other. Still, I hadn't made her pick up the phone to tell me this bullshit! "Tell Dad I haven't been 'sleeping around', but if he's gonna punish me for something I didn't even do, I suppose I might as well earn it."

There was a long bead of silence on the phone before my mother finally spoke up. "What does that mean, honey?"

"It means maybe I'll go out and catch some strange cock right now! Tell that disgusting voyeur of a brother I have to get his camera ready!" And, with that, I angrily hung up the phone.

I heard my mom cry out "Audrey!" sharply as I lowered my phone from my ear, but that didn't stop me from jabbing the button to terminate the call. Angrily hanging up before slamming my phone down on my desk hard enough it was a small wonder I hadn't broken the glass. I was young enough that landlines were before my time. However, I'd seen them in movies and wish I had been using one now. They looked so much more satisfying to slam down.

"Better be careful talking like that." My roommate idly remarked without looking up from her book. "Boys around the campus will be bursting our door down to be the one to finally thaw the Ice Queen."

"Not now, Becca." I replied, burying my face in my hands.

Rebecca looked up from her textbook, perched on a mountain of pillows, with a raised eyebrow. "Is the news really that bad?"

I quickly relayed the story to my roommate, who listened with a concerned ear yet scoffed at my concerns. "Girl, your cheapskate of dad was only sending you 1500 a month. Just enough to keep you under his thumb. If anything he did you a favor by cutting you loose!"

She had a point there. Heck, if my parents truly disowned me, I would probably qualify for some sort of assistance from the school. I was a straight A student: surely they'd find some way to keep me around... right?

Rebecca closed her book, the bunny girl carefully marking her place with a sticky note, and snapping her book closed. She then leapt from the bed, her short bushy tail twitching back and forth with her excitement, her ears standing tall and at attention. "Come on, dry those tears dear and let's go out."

I quickly started to back pedal from the threat I'd made to my mother, tucking my long tail between my legs and taking a literal step back. I really wasn't that kind of girl, only leaving my dorm for classes, meals, and the occasional walk around campus: carefully avoiding the places where people typically congregated. Going out with the intention of finding a one night stand sounded like my idea of hell. "You know I wasn't serious about fucking some strangers?"

Rebecca shook her head and rolled her eyes. "You don't need to spread your legs to go have fun with boys... or girls if that's your thing." She added that last addendum awkwardly, and looking back I should have spotted it, but I was too worked up at that moment to pay it any mind. Besides, always one smooth operator, Rebecca recovered quickly. "It is Friday night at one of the biggest party schools in the country! Let's just go somewhere and feel pretty, you can worry about being an angel of the morning later."

"What?" I said, nonplussed. I was never sure if Rebecca's cultural references made no sense or if I was just that sheltered. But I wasn't given much time to worry about it before Rebecca started shoving me towards the college.

"You'll have to borrow one of my outfits. It might be tough with those big jugs you've got, but I'm sure I've got something that will work."

I groaned. Rebecca was a pretty girl who had pretty good taste in clothes, but her taste wasn't my taste. Besides, bunnies had a weird habit of getting away with stuff us predators couldn't.

"What?" She said indignantly, before suddenly getting it. Exasperated with my... reserved fashion choices, the bunny girl reached up and grabbed her ears. She tugged them down in a manner that looked painful, showcasing with her frustration. Finally, she let them go and said. "You want to go out dressed like Allison Reynolds? I guess that is your business."

My green eyes brightened, pointed ears twitching through my poofy hair, and my tail wagged. "Breakfast Club!" I exclaimed, proud I'd gotten the reference.

"What?"

"Breakfast Club?" I said again, although much less sure of myself this time.

"Oh. Yeah." Rebecca giggled, which caused me to shake my head with disbelief.

The blonde bunny was the unusual combo of smart yet ditzy: sharp as a whip yet easy to distract. Sometimes it was annoying but usually it was rather endearing, such as now when the bunny girl hadn't realized she'd just made a cultural reference. There was something about Rebecca's laugh that helped me warm up to the idea of going out on the town with her, but what really clenched it was my cell phone ringing on my desk. I glanced over and saw a picture of my father's face on the caller ID. "Fuck it." I muttered under my breath.

"What was that?" Rebecca asked.

"Fuck it." I said louder, before pointing to my phone. "And fuck him too."

"Atta girl Audrey!" My bunny friend exclaimed, spanking me on the ass, which caused my cheeks to blush beneath my thick fur: squirming as I wondered what the hell was happening to me...

...

Forty-five minutes later, after a world speed record of a makeover, I was walking out of the dorm room arm in arm with Rebecca. It might surprise you to learn, but I'm hardly a fashionista. I hadn't even known there was technically a difference between a sweater and a hoodie (and one was alright to wear on a date and the other wasn't) before I'd met Rebecca. So, the bunny had helped me get ready for a night out on the town to try and earn the reputation my brother had disparaged me with.

In truth, I wasn't entirely sure about what I was wearing. I was showing off far more fur than I was used to... my eyes getting big as a gust of wind tickled my fur where it usually couldn't reach! However, my bunny friend had reassured me I looked good. "You got curves, girl!" She'd said to my reflection, practically licking her lips. "Show 'em off!"

"That's just what fat girls say." I said, turning to check out my body and profile and noticing my small but definite gut hanging out the bottom of my belly shirt.

As we walked down the sidewalk, heading off campus, two drunk frat boys drunkenly shouted at us. They were complimentary comments, at least as complimentary as any cat call can be... they were hard to make honestly. The loud, boisterous boys, heavily slurring their words. I was pretty sure one said something about: "Nice tits, fox!" But his voice was so slurred I couldn't tell. Intended as complimentary, or not, the shouting made me feel very awkward and anxious over my appearance. I huddled close to Rebecca and whispered in her ear. "You sure I look good?"

The bunny, despite her small stature, effortlessly dismissed the men with a wave of her paw. "Don't worry about those horny meatheads. You look hot as fuck."

Again I blushed behind my fur and squirmed, feelings stirring in my heart as if a cute boy was around! I glanced over at my hot, blonde roommate and wondered if she was doing this to me on purpose. But her deep, blue eyes stared resolutely forward as we continued down the walkway. I pushed away my lingering doubts over my own sexuality aside, too scary to contemplate at that moment, and asked a much simpler question instead.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Well, since you aren't 21 yet."

"Next month!" I protested, hating how much it made me sound like a child.

Rebecca held up her hand that wasn't intertwined with my arm, dismissing my objection. "Tell it to the bouncer. But I can tell you from personal experience, they aren't letting an underage girl in their bar, even if her twenty-first birthday is thirty seconds away. Not unless you're the type that carries around a fake ID on you."

I made a face at that.

"I didn't think so. So, we'll head to the under twenty-one bar down the street."

"What kind of bar serves patrons under twenty-one?"

"A lame one., one that doesn't serve booze. But it's the best we can do for tonight, and there will be boys and dancing there!"

I wasn't sure if I understood the point of a bar that didn't serve booze, and I didn't even drink. But I didn't question it. Not like I had anywhere better to suggest we go.

So, I dutifully followed Rebecca off towards the lamest bar in the state. Although I did have to admit, the bar was a great deal more fun than I'd been expecting. With our nonalcoholic drinks, we started dancing together. My movements were stiff and clumsy, frankly I would've been well served with a beer to loosen me up some. Nevertheless, despite my inability to keep rhythm with the music, I was still having fun. Better still, two hot girls getting a little frisker than we perhaps should have on the dance floor was drawing attention. In the thrill of that night I couldn't remember who started it, but soon enough Rebecca and I were grinding against each other: our curvaceous bodies meshing, so neatly it was as if we were two puzzle pieces finally coming together.

All the attention gave me a rush in my chest, unable to help and notice all the boys continuously glancing our way. I was strangely disappointed yet also relieved none of them seemed brave enough to approach us. Their attention was hot, but I wanted Rebecca all to myself.

After an hour or two, we were both tired, hot, and hungry. So, we grabbed one of the corner booths and caught the attention of a passing waiter. We both ordered burgers, fries, and some onion rings 'for the table', but I had a feeling I'd end up eating most of them. Rebecca always, well, ate like a rabbit. I suppose that's how she kept her trim, athletic figure.

Unfortunately, as the food arrived, just after I teased Rebecca for being the only carnivorous rabbit I'd ever met, my night took a turn for the worse. I looked up and saw my damn brother walking into the bar. For a fearful moment I wondered if he was looking for me, but instead he waved at a bunch of his bros, and they all started high-fiving, celebrating his arrival.

I let out a long breath, but still slid down in my seat, praying he continued not to notice me.

"What's wrong?" Rebecca asked through a big mouthful of burger, having accidentally tugged an entire slice of bacon along with her bite of burger. It dangled over her full lip, and she sucked it down like a piece of pasta, all while her big blue eyes seemed to bore into my soul. It made me think of that scene from Lady and the Tramp, which made the temptation to kiss her all the stronger. Damnit! Why couldn't this place sell booze? I thought to myself with great impatience.

"It's my brother." I said, pushing down temptation and pointing towards my brother's tall figure poking through the crowd.

Rebecca turned, swallowing her bite of burger and grabbing a handful of her fries and a big onion ring at the same time. I'd never seen her eat like this before, and wondered what was causing it. "Oh him? Well, I hate to tell you this, him being a bastard and all, but he's a handsome fellow. I can certainly see the family resemblance."

"Thanks." I said, meaning it. Sometimes the art of being a lawyer is hearing what you wanted to hear. In this case I would take the tidbit that Rebecca thought I was attractive and ignore what she had just said about my brother.

"Hey, I've got an idea." Rebecca said, leaning over to whisper in my ear, despite the fact there was no way my brother would overhear.

"What?"

"Why don't I go over and flirt with your little bro?"

"Gross!" I sputtered in indignant horror. The idea of my brother hooking up with any girl was sickening, of course, even if I didn't currently hate his guts. But the mere thought of him sleeping with my roommate.... "I didn't come here to get my little brother laid. Even if he wasn't an asshole."

"No!" Rebecca giggled. "I didn't mean it like that. I'm saying I go over, flirt with your brother: maybe get a little handsy."

"I'm not liking this plan any better."

"Because I wasn't done."

"Well, hurry. Before I get sick."

"You take a picture of us together and send it to your parents. Then he'll be in just as much trouble as you are. It is the least he deserves."

I thought about that for a long moment before shaking my head, even though it wasn't a bad idea. Credit, little if there was, that was due: my father wasn't entirely misogynistic. Not on this issue, at least. Perhaps my dad thought it was the only way to save his soul from hell, but my father was a deeply religious man. Personally, I always expected him to burst into flames the moment he walked into our church. Whatever the reason, the idea of either his male or female offspring having premarital sex would undoubtedly outrage him. Still, the plan didn't interest me.

"If you're going to kiss a law student tonight, I'd much rather it be me." I said, before quickly sliding to the other side of the booth and planting a bit kiss on those big, sexy, red lips that tasted of onion.

Rebecca's deep blue eyes widened in shock, but the rabbit quickly recovered. Her eyelids slowly drifted shut, and she wrapped her arms around my neck. She pulled me into the deepest, most intimate embrace I could ever remember. Our passionate make out session lasted so long, I was pretty sure our food would be cold by the time we returned to it. After what felt like an entirety, yet nowhere near long enough, our kiss broke off and Rebecca looked up at me with a sheepish smile.

"I was starting to wonder if you were ever going to do that." She said, a quiet awe to her voice.

"Why didn't you?" I asked.

She shrugged. "It's more fun to tease until they break."

I opened my mouth, but what was the point of arguing? Instead, I smiled and nodded towards the door. "You wanna get out of here?"

Rebecca shook her head. "Have you ever had sex before?"

"No..." I admitted after a brief silence.

"Well, lets just say, you're gonna want a full tank before we fuck."

That didn't make much sense to me. Why the hell would I want to be full of food before getting frisky in bed? If anything that sounded like a recipe for disaster! I supposed I was going to have to take Rebecca's word for it, though. To ignore her... let us call it 'seasoned' advice would be like hiring a lawyer and not listening to their advice. And let me tell you, that is one of the dumbest things you can do. Besides, I did rather suddenly feel famished. I tried to remember the last time I'd eaten and couldn't.

12