Audrey's Big Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded in agreement, and we both began to eat then: tearing into our food like a pack of starving wolves, but with other thoughts on my mind. Within minutes, the food was gone and I hurried to flag down our waitress. There was a strange churning sensation in my belly that had nothing to do with food, and I felt as if I might explode waiting for her to bring us the check. I was so eager to get out of there I didn't even feel the shock of having paid five bucks for a Coke! At least the food had been good. We then exited the restaurant, giggling loudly as if we had been drinking, as we made it back to our dorm.

"Your place or mine?" I teased, which caused Rebecca to roll her eyes. She did play along with the joke, however, even if it was with a reluctant sigh.

"I don't know if I can invite a total stranger back to my place... what was your name again?"

"Audrey." I replied, keeping up with the bit. "I guess we'll go to my place. Although I do warn you, my roommate is a bit of a slob."

"Watch it!" Rebecca said, warningly, as she slugged me playfully on the shoulder.

"Hey now. I don't think I can invite someone so violent to my place."

"Oh, well, in that case, I'll just take you to my place." Rebecca said as we walked up the stone steps, through the big wood and glass doors from another century and up the stairs towards our dorm on the second floor. "Just don't mind my roommate. She just doesn't know how good she has it sometimes with such a sexy roommate."

"True enough." I said, relenting to the passion of the moment as we stood out our door.

We could have gone in, should have gone in, but instead we kissed out in the hallway. That was a rather dangerous move considering our school's conservative, religious background. It was 2023, so even here it was pretty unlikely anyone would make a fuss. Still, there were still rules on the books if anyone did want to make a case of it. And that was to say nothing of my brother, who'd undoubtedly cherish the ammunition to use against me whilst attempting to turn me against my parents: not only was I 'whoring my way' around school, but I was doing it with other girls! Normally such a risk, no matter how slight, would have taken me out of the moment. It would have been an inescapable, intrusive thought that would have distracted me from how good Rebecca smelled or how soft she felt in my arms. Swept up by the pleasure and lust of the moment, our lips passionately locked and our tongues dancing in each other's mouths, such concerns couldn't be farther away from my mind.

Eventually, Rebecca managed to fish the key from her purse, and we tumbled into the dorm together. There was a slightly awkward moment as we both attempted to lead the other to our respective beds, before we collapsed in a fuck pile right there in the middle of the floor. "Hmm. Can I play with these big sexy tits of yours, baby?" The bunny asked, groping my chest through the thin fabric of my t-shirt.

"I think you already are!" I giggled, blushing as the bunny called me baby. It was hard for me to believe the lithe, athletic rabbit was actually turned on by my round, out of shape body. But there certainly was a tone of lustful wanting to her voice, not to mention the scent of her arousal on the air. That needy scent was something that not even the most skillful of actresses could fake.

"Oh, you poor thing." Rebecca said, shaking her head and clicking her tongue disapprovingly. None has ever properly touched you if you think this counts as playing with your tits."

I blushed at the comment because it was true enough. Other than a boyfriend I'd briefly dated in high school, I'd never done anything sexual. Hell, even with him, he'd gotten tagged out at first every time.

Either ignoring or oblivious to my embarrassment, Rebecca started tugging my shirt off my torso. Soon I started to help, lifting the shirt she'd put on me a little over two hours ago over my head and exposing my bra clad breasts beneath. "Oh yeah..." Rebecca grunted as my beige colored bra practically melted off thanks to her quick, nimble fingers. She tossed the garment across the room, and I found myself sitting bare chested while practically in the lap of another girl.

It was strange, after a lifetime of disassociating naked girls with sexuality in a strictly heteronormative culture, to be aroused over the idea of being bare chested with another woman. I'd always shamelessly gotten naked with other girls without a thought about it. Well, there were certainly thoughts going through my head as Rebecca wrapped her lips around my stiff, erect nipple for the very first time. Actually, it was the first time anyone had suckled against my breast: and I wasn't ready for the immense bolt of pleasure that seemed to run down my entire spine.

"Oh fuck!" I seethed through clenched teeth, feeling a tremble that seemed to shake my entire body.

"Oh good!" Rebecca remarked, although her words were slightly muffled with my big tit in her mouth. "I've heard you busty girls sometimes aren't very sensitive on their chests. Certainly not the case for you."

"No, not at all." I panted with agreement, still seeing stars in my eyes. I'd known my nipples were sensitive, having played with them during my solo sessions plenty of times. But that had been an entirely different experience compared to Rebecca's lips locked against my stiff, puffy nipples. I was only sad I didn't have any milk to give my nursing friend.

For a long time Rebecca gently nursed on my breast, the gentle sounds of her sucking filling the air as I melted in her arms despite being almost twice her size. The bunny girl was so tender, mild, and yet sexy as hell, taking total control of the situation. I'd never considered myself to be much of a submissive in the bedroom before... but then again, it wasn't as if I'd considered myself to be much of anything in the bedroom before. Eventually, as pleasurable as the adult nursing was for the both of us, we had to move on. There was too much excitement, too much tension in the air for us to spin our wheels at this stage of the process forever.

With her back leaned against my bed, Rebecca gently pressed my head towards the floor. I knew where she was guiding me, and while I was nervous having never done anything like this before, I allowed it. With my head up her skirt, in my eagerness, I reached up to tug her panties down: but Rebecca stopped me before I moved them down much more than an inch.

"Easy girl." She breathed. "Patience is the key to giving good head, boy or girl."

I wondered what exactly she meant by that. Some of my girlfriends had always accused me of thinking too much like a guy, and I wondered if this was one of those times.

"Kiss me on the thighs." She instructed, knowing I was confused, and I obediently followed her instruction. With utmost tenderness, I planted my lips against the thick flesh of my lover's thighs. This seemed to be well received by Rebecca, she moaned softly, her whole body reflexively tensing and I swore the scent of her arousal had grown stronger. Although, that might have something to do with my sudden proximity to her womanhood. "There are many places a woman feels good besides her pussy." Rebecca explained between soft moans, all while tenderly running her fingers through my hair. "And if you jump into the deep end of the pool with both feet right away, where do you go next?"

Later I would really appreciate how good of advice that was. In the moment I was just grateful she was telling me what to do. Not to belabor the point, but my inexperience was raising its ugly head again. I did as instructed, kissing Rebecca on her soft thighs: marveling at how downright downy the rabbit's fur was on my nose and lips. I began to kiss, puckering up and using my lips like a person for part of the time and my tongue like a feral the rest of the time. I gently nibbled, caressed, and rubbed: affectionately worshiping at the woman I was quickly becoming to think of as some sort of Master. Despite the fact that, technically, I was a predator species and she was prey she was pulling my strings like some sort of puppet master. There was a part of my being that wanted to fight it, perhaps something after years of toxic relationships that was used to always fighting for control. Luckily, my lust supercharged submission won the day, and eventually I was licking out my Master's snatch like a good little puppy dog.

"Good girl." Rebecca said softly, in a voice that struck me somewhere between a lustful moan and affectionate coo, as my broad tongue touched her sex for the first time. "Hmmf. Oh, fuck! I love how a nice sexy dog tongue feels."

I felt like correcting the record, as fox tongue is quite a bit different than a canine's tongue. Generally, our tongues are narrower yet longer: and personally I think foxes and vixens have a little more texture. It isn't to everyone's liking, but the slightly rough surface of our tongues really drives some people wild. Of course, that last little tidbit wasn't something I would learn until much later, once I started experimenting with a few other boys and girls of various species. Still, even back then I knew I had no common dog tongue.

Yet, unusually for me, I didn't care. I had the taste of pussy on my lips for the first time and was inhaling the intoxicating, delectable scent of my roommate as I went to town on her. Lapping up her yummy girl cum and sucking on her clit.

"Good girl..." Rebecca repeated, running her fingers up and down the bright red almost orange fur of my back. "Good girl." She repeated again, moaning louder and drawing out every syllable. Her hand was starting to move faster up and down my back, and I could feel her legs starting to draw tightly against my body. Rebecca was drawing steadily closer to orgasm, and was drawing my body in before the feeling could ebb away.

I'd heard rumors about some girls struggling to get off. Luckily I'd never had that problem. As Rebeca had demonstrated just moments ago you didn't even need to touch my sex to get my motor revved up. She'd very nearly brought me to orgasm just by sucking on my tits. I wondered if Rebecca was one of those girls however, if that was why she was clinging so tightly to me, and with amazing strength. I suppose rabbits do have those big, powerful legs!

Starting to wonder if Rebecca would smother me with her pussy if I didn't get her off, my lung already burning, I redoubled my efforts. I licked faster and faster, using increasing pressure as I explored every last crevice of my Master's dripping wet pussy. Sure, I could have pushed her off if push really came to shove; but I didn't want to do that. I really liked Rebecca and wanted to make her cum. More to the point, I was starting to come around to this whole submission thing. There was something so freeing, not caring about homework or my fucked up family: wondering if I wanted to become any sort of lawyer, even a prosecutor.

"Oh fuck!" It was then that happened. Just as Rebeca's legs were wrapped around the back of my head so tightly I thought my head might pop, she came. Heavy squirts of girl cum that drenched my fur as she spasmed over and over again against my face. Riding my muzzle into orgasmic bliss that the whole dorm undoubtedly heard. Luckily such cries of orgasmic pleasure weren't all that rare, even at a religious college. So long as Rebecca didn't say anything identifying...

"Oh shit, Audrey." She cried out, just as loudly.

Well, so much for that!

Eventually, although I didn't know it was possible, Rebecca actually seemed to pass out from the pleasure. Her limbs went limp, dropping from my head, and the cute sounds of her snores began to fill the room. Carefully, not wanting to disturb my sleeping partner, I gently stood up, cradling the bunny girl in my arms, and got settled in my bed. I sat there, gently playing with myself and staring down at Rebecca's blonde locks: thinking over how much had just happened in such a short spell. I brought myself to a gentle orgasm, wondering what the future may hold for us.

...

A couple of minutes later Rebecca came back around again, snorting and eyes blinking as she awoke.

"Did I pass out?" She asked. "God why does my neck hurt so much?"

"Yes." I said with a smile, drawing my Master into a tight hug.

"I suppose I should return the favor?"

"Naw, don't worry about it. I took care of myself while you were sleeping."

"Oh shit, why'd you do that? I'm not the kind of girl to leave her sexy vixen hanging like that!"

"You seemed to need the shut eye." I said with a shrug, squeezing her into a tighter hug. "Besides, I don't see how you're leaving me out on my own. This just means you'll owe me an orgasm with interest the next time we have sex."

Rebecca laughed at that, and stretched her neck out: making out the size difference to kiss me on the muzzle. "You're a good girl, Audrey."

END

12