Audrey's New Complication

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So many heady sensations. Every touch creating new sparks. I can't get enough.

His hand unclips my bra and I bite my lip when I feel a rush of cool air over my nipples.

"We're holding up the elevator," I half-heartedly protest. "Someone might be waiting."

"Fuck them. I can't wait any longer to touch you," he snaps. A tiny whimper escapes my lips and I squeeze my thighs together, anything to slow down the aching throb between my legs. It's then I realize my panties are soaking wet with my desire. I throw my head back as he takes a nipple in his mouth and sucks, gentle one minute and rough the next. My hand runs through his hair, and I grab a handful hoping it will help me keep hold on reality.

Augustin stops as quickly as he started this impromptu make out session. He pulls away suddenly, refastens the clip on my bra, and pulls my dress down. He leans over and whispers in my ear, "If you weren't such a respectable lady, I would turn you around and ram my cock inside you right now." His words spur on my arousal and I let out a tiny grunt, but I'm too speechless to reply. Augustin smirks knowingly as he pushes the start button on the elevator.

The elevator doors slide open and we rush out, Augustin guiding me with a hand on my lower back. The closer we get to our room, the faster my heart rate increases. I desperately hope I'm not getting in over my head or making a mistake. But I'm no longer in charge here. My body is and it's demanding that I let Augustin fuck me raw. As soon as he has the door open, my back is pressed against the wall. I'm led into the bedroom while his hands are everywhere and his teeth are leaving bites on my neck.

"Clothes off, now," he demands. He steps back, chest heaving, to watch me. My nerves dance at the command and my mouth feels dry. But more then anything, excitement fills my senses.

I only hesitate for second but Augustin's patience snaps. He places two hands on the wall on both sides of me. He leans in next to my ear and whispers aggressively, "Unless you decide this is too much for you, I want your complete obedience." One hand reaches down to trace the outline of my breast through my dress. "When I say clothes off then I mean clothes off. If I say bend over, then you bend over. If I want your pretty mouth around my cock.....well, I think you understand. Do you understand Miss Audrey?"

I inhale a steadying breathe of air and nod. His words drive me crazy with desire. A thumb slides across my lower lip. "Tell me you understand," he orders.

"I-I understand." My voice is husky, and laced with need. I don't recognize it.

"Now, turn around and face the bed with your back towards me. Take off all your clothes. I don't want a stitch of it left. Because I'm going to touch you everywhere, I'm not leaving anything unexplored tonight. Now be a good girl and do what I say. Don't keep me waiting."

Ignoring my erratic pulse, I step away from the wall and walk towards the end of the bed. I don't stop until my shaking knees are nearly touching the soft, navy quilt on the king size bed. I haven't even gotten a good look at the room yet, and If I weren't so distracted, I would be quite impressed. This bedroom is larger than my entire apartment. The king size bed in the middle of the room is made of solid, mahogany wood. There is a matching night stand on each side of the bed with a grey upholstered chair next to a big window. Across from the king size bed, against the wall, sits a massive dresser drawer. To our right is the doorway to what must be the bathroom.

I grab the hem of my dress and pull it over my hand. It lands on the floor next to my feet. I hear Augustin take in a deep breathe, as if bracing himself. My heart flutters. Next, I bend over and take off my high heels. Then I unfasten the snaps on my bra and allow it to fall to the floor. Augustin groans and whispers, "I can't wait to touch all that beautiful skin." His admiration spurs me on and helps me gather the courage I need to slide my black-laced panties off. They lay discarded in the floor next to my bare feet.

I shiver in anticipation as his warm hands skim their way up my bare back. My body is hypervalent and fully aware of the fact that while I am nude, he is still full clothed behind me. Goose bumps rise on my arms, and my nipples stand erect. He grasps my arms firmly and pulls them backwards. He guides me downwards until I am bent over the soft bed. When his feet push on my ankles to widen the space between my legs, my heartbeat quickens. I lick my lips.

I want to rub my thighs together, to create the friction I am desperately craving. But I have learned that my mysterious stranger likes to be in control. And I don't mind relinquishing a little bit of control in exchange for the promise of pleasure.

I feel the silkiness of his tie being wrapped around my wrists, leaving them bound behind my back. My breathing quickens, but so does the throbbing between my thighs. The man sweeps my hair to the side, exposing my neck. I feel the warmth of his body as he leans over, his clothes just barely grazing my skin. He blows gently on the back of my neck and I gasp quietly at the unexpected sensation. His responding chuckle is almost indiscernible

"Say yellow if you want me to slow down, red if you want me to stop," his firm voice instructs me. A chill runs down my back at the command. I've never considered myself to be a prude, and yet, I've only ever had completely vanilla sex. I've never discussed safe words with a partner before and butterflies flutter in my belly at the thought. Augustin must sense my nerves. He leans over and whispers in my ear, "I won't do anything you don't like. But I won't have sex without safe words," His plants a firm kiss to my shoulder as his palm cups one of my ass cheeks. He slowly begins to knead the skin. I gasp again at the pleasurable sensation. "Think of it as an insurance policy. It's for your safety.... I want to make sure you enjoy yourself," I think a hear a smirk in his voice. The smug bastard.

His palm suddenly reaches back and strikes my ass cheek, leaving a resounding smack through the room. I jolt at the sudden strike, and I am unable to hold back the moan that escapes my lips. Augustin chuckles again as he runs his hand over my ass soothingly. "You like to be spanked," he mutters approvingly. I bite my lip and swallow; I don't trust my voice to not come out in a pathetic squeak right now.

"What if I kept going until these beautiful ass cheeks were red?"

"Please," I whisper quietly.

"Ahh!" I cry out when his palm strikes my other cheek. And again. And again. The room is quiet expect for the sound of his hand landing on my delicate skin and my responding moans. His hand gently rubs the sting out. "You look exquisite with my hand prints on your ass," he says. I barely hold back a whimper.

I am putty in his hands.

"I wonder though... how wet are you?"

His fingers slip between my open thighs and find my clit. I jolt and buck my hips as pleasure spreads like an electrical fire throughout my entire body. I arch my back and moan as his thumb works my bundle of nerves. My earth is shattering into nothing but heat and flames. He has barely touched me and already I feel on edge. Has anybody else ever done that to me before? No, I would remember this feeling.

"So goddamned wet. Your pussy is absolutely drenched. Is this for me, darling?" He questions. I nod my head as I rock back into his touch. White hot pleasure builds in my pussy and I am nearly speechless. He growls and his movements begin to slow. "Answer me," he demands.

"Yes," I cry out desperately. He can't stop now, I'm so close. "You did that to me."

"I thought so," comes his smug reply. His thumb picks up the speed of its circular motions again, and I feel my juices flowing. The idea of my wetness slowly sliding down his fingers has me feeling flushed. I moan and rock my hips faster. Every stroke sends me higher into oblivion. I whimper at the heat pooling in my belly, and the pressure building up in my clit. His touch is everything I thought it would be and more.

"That's it darling, ride it out," he growls low in my ear.

His words, combined with that husky voice, sends me spiraling over the edge. A keening noise escapes my throat when a powerful orgasm crashes into me. My sex spasms frantically and I arch my back, riding the waves. "You're even more beautiful when you come. And that's just the beginning, darling," He whispers wantonly in my ear. With a loud groan, he stands and I sense him moving away from me. I peer behind my shoulder and watch, new desire building in my belly as he begins to undress himself.

"Stay there. Don't move another muscle. I want to look at you while I undress. A gorgeous woman bent over my bed with her legs spread open, that pretty pink pussy glistening for me." The words go straight to my clit, a familiar ache presenting itself once again. I bite my lower lip but it doesn't prevent a hushed moan from escaping my lips. He looks pleased with himself as his lust-filled eyes travel my body, paying extra attention to my freshly spanked ass. His steady, confidant fingers take their time unbuttoning his white shirt. How can he be so calm and collected when he's starting a fire in me? I wiggle my ass suggestively.

"Patience, love. We have all night. I'm going to give you so many orgasms you'll be liquid in my hands. Then I'm going to ride you so fucking hard you see stars." His eyes hold mine captive as he talks, and I shiver. The shirt falls slowly to the floor, revealing a tan, muscular chest with sparse hairs scattered about. My eyes are immediately drawn to V line that disappears into his trousers, and makes my imagination run wild. Heat courses through my veins at the sight of him and I find myself wishing he would fuck me already.

"Hope that's not just talk, big boy," I smirk suggestively. His eyebrows arch as he unbuckles his belt, and it quickly falls to the floor. Soon after, his shoes are thrown off and this is followed by his pants. He pulls his boxers off and I can't help but to openly gape as they fall to the floor, his erect cock springing free.

"Do you think you can take me?" he growls. I gulp at the odd combination of excitement and nerves flowing through my veins. His shaft is long, thick, and already wet with pre-cum. I've never taken anyone his size before but I'm not backing out now. My pussy is wet, throbbing, and practically begging to be filled.

"Why don't you come find out for yourself?" I challenge. Lightening flashes thorough his eyes and he quickly strides forward. I recognize that the precious hold on his self-control is rapidly deteriorating. With little effort, he climbs the bed and straddles me. I gasp when I feel his cock rubbing against my ass. One of his hands winds itself tightly through my hair, pulling until I'm arching backwards. I groan loudly. His lips press wet kisses into the skin behind my ear and create a fiery trail down my neck. "Such a brave, stoic woman. It will be that much sweeter to hear you scream as I ram into you." My blood is racing now and, every fiber of my being screams for him to touch me again. His free palm lands on my lower belly and skims up my torso until it's cupping a breast. His tongue gently glides across my earlobe as his thumb roughly flicks my nipple. I release a garbled cry as I embrace the pleasure, my desire taking over my senses. "I think the other one is feeling neglected, don't you?" he murmurs.

"Please," I beg shamelessly, my voice thick with need. He switches to my other breast, paying it the same attention as my other one. He uses his thumb to stroke and tweak my nipple, my desire to be touched in other places building to unbearable heights. Friction. I need it.

"Touch me," I demand breathlessly. There is a responding snarl in my ear that startles me.

"Love, do I seem like the type of man that can be ordered around? What did I tell you earlier?"

I freeze as the words come back to me.

In my bed, I'm in control. I run the show and take what I want. Your body and your pleasure at my mercy. Try to turn the tables or act out of line and there'll be punishment, I'll have to put you in your place. I'll use you and take what I want

I just gave him an order. He likes to be in control and I just tried to take some of his control away.

"Are you-are you going to punish me?" My tongue suddenly feels thick and I wonder if I have truly gotten in over my head. His hand latches on the back on my neck and my heart beats wildly in my ears. "I don't follow orders; I only give them," He warns me, "Now, what do you think is a fitting punishment?"

His hand trails down my back, working its over my ass. He parts my ass checks and I feel a finger at my back hole. "Tell me, has anyone ever taken you here before?"

I gulp as my muscles tense. I've always been curious to know what it would feel like but I've never had the nerve to try it before. Could I let this stranger take me there? I'm not sure. "Hmmm, maybe we'll save that for a future play date," he muses. I relax when his fingers leave my ass and trail down my thigh.

"I know just the right punishment," he declares. "Stand up," he orders. He places his hands around my bound arms, helping me into a standing position. I try to ignore the butterflies in my stomach as I'm guided towards the bathroom doorway. I glance up and spot something I hadn't noticed before. There is some sort of silver bar latched to the top. "Arms up," he demands. Realization washes over me and takes my breathe away. I'm a little nervous, but also curious. And my clit continues to throb, screaming for attention. As soon as my binds are untied from my wrists, I lift my shaky arms up into the air. They are quickly bound to the bar, my arms stretched so wide I'm forced to stand on my toes. The bathroom entry-way is wide and there is still plenty of room for the man to walk around me on both sides.

Hmm. I have the feeling nothing happens in his world without thorough planning. The kinky bastard.

I watch as he rummages through the large, antique dresser drawers. I admire the way his back and arm muscles flex as they work their way through the drawers, and I ignore his quiet mumblings. He apparently finds whatever it is he's searching for. He grabs two objects, closes the drawer, and slowly stalks back towards me. I spot a blindfold and a small paddle in his hands. Anticipation curls in my belly. He holds up the blind fold first. "To heighten the senses," he explains before walking behind me. The cloth slips over my eyes and everything becomes black. I feel my heart beat pounding like drums in my chest and the fine hairs on my arms stand up. I swallow but say nothing. Wondering what will come next.

"Not such a tough talker now, are we?" The sound of leather smacking onto skin echoes through the room as it makes contact with my breasts. I yelp in surprise, and feel my body sway slightly under the bar. I hear the leather whoosh through the air before striking my pussy. I throw my head back and scream. I am still sensitive from my earlier orgasm and the pleasure is almost too great to bear. I feel a silky wetness sliding down my pussy. A musky scent fills the room around us and I hear a hitch in the his breathing. I writhe and squirm as the leather paddle continues to strike me. Because of my blindfold, I never know where it will land next. He strikes my ass, my breasts, my cunt, even the space behind my knees. He occasionally stops to soothingly rub the sting out, to fondle my breasts, or teasingly run his fingers over my pussy lips.

My body feels like it's on fire now, trembling at his every touch. Scorching me until I shudder and shake. Making me want more. No, not want. Need. I need his hands on me, I need him inside me so badly I can't stand it. But he's purposely teasing me, keeping me on the edge.

Showing me who's in charge here.

"Please," I beg.

"Please what?" His thumb runs along my lower lip and I nearly dart my tongue out to lick it. I shut my legs together, and rub my thighs together. Trying to create the friction my body needs.

"Ah, ah, ah," the man tuts at me before flicking the leather over my ass. "Legs open," he orders. I whimper my disappointment but I do what he says.

"Answer my question, darling. What do you want?"

I feel my cheeks redden at the abrasive, demanding question. No one has ever asked me to voice my wants out loud. And I'm so close to ecstasy. I hesitate, even as I feel his warm breath fan my neck. His fingers caress my hips.

"You, I want you," I blurt out. "Please."

I feel the man walk around to my front and I jump when his hand envelopes my ankle. "Yes darling, and you shall have all of me soon enough. But I wonder where you want me first, hmm?" Warm kisses begin trailing up my lower leg. I groan in frustration. "Do I really have to spell it out?" I snap. The man chuckles quietly in response.

"Quite sad how you American women are taught to repress your desires. Trust me darling, I want them all. No need to ever be ashamed, I promise you won't say anything I haven't heard before." His kisses reach my knee and I shudder. "I wish you could see me through your eyes right now. So beautiful the way you hang from the ceiling, legs spread open. Skin red from my paddle. Your pussy drenched for me, hanging on the edge. So close to a powerful orgasm. Tell me darling, what would please you most right now? Hmm? Where do you want me first?" My belly does a flip at the heat in his words, and I nearly come undone from that alone.

"You're mouth. On me," I say through heaving breathes. His hands slide up my quivering thighs, spreading me further apart. His fingers gently spread my pussy lips apart. I feel his warm breath on my throbbing clit.

"Is this where you want me?" he teases.

"Please."

"Only because you asked so nicely."

His mouth closes over my clit, and I immediately buck my hips at the onslaught of sensations. Pleasure consumes and engulfs me. Just as he warned me earlier, I am liquid in his arms. My breathing grows heavier as I get closer and closer to the edge, hanging on the precipice. I throw my head back and wantonly rock my hips in his face. The sucking motion he creates with his tongue is driving me crazy.

"yes, yes... don't stop...."

Another orgasm blasts into me, and my pussy is clenching around his tongue. I scream as it rips into me, his tongue continuing to suck my clit as I ride waver after wave. My muscles contract as I writhe in pleasure. Sweat drips between my breasts as my mind soars. The man's tongue finally leaves my clit and I begin floating down from my high, but I'm occasionally rocked with after-shocks. I feel the man reach up above and untie my binds. I immediately drop into his arms with little strength left to hold my own self up. He sweeps me into his hold and I feel myself being carried across the room. I'm placed gently onto the bed, and my languid body sinks into the comfortable blankets. I blink when the blindfold is pushed off my head.

The man leans over to whisper in my ear. "I knew you would taste good." Tingles run down my spine at the brazen confession. "Now I can't wait to see how your pussy feels when I pump my cock inside you." I moan quietly. Without further ado, the man reaches into the night stand next to the bed. In a flash, he pulls out a condom and tears open the package. He quickly rolls it up his erect cock, his fist closing around the shaft. He spreads my legs open and the rests the tip of his member at my entrance. His eyes meet mine as if asking a silent question and I nod my consent.

In one swift push, he is inside me. Never having felt so full, I worry for a brief second that I won't be able to fit all of him. He hisses as he eases himself further inside me and I moan at the wonderful fullness. His eyes close and I take the time to memorize his features. His face appears blissful, as if lost in an incredible dream. His muscles flex and roll as his arms grip firmly onto my hips. His breathing appears controlled. He opens his eyes and winks down at me. "So goddamned tight, love." I can't help the feeling of warmth that spreads through my chest at the compliment. I wrap my legs tightly around his waist, and clinch my inner muscles around his shaft. He moans, tightening his grip on my hips, but quickly reaches down to pinch the skin of my inner thigh.